Walk of Shame

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rather that he keep hurting her, Eve moaned in protest as his quick thrusts caused her moisture to pool between her legs as he struck deep and deliberately. A quick glance back told her just how deliberate, his eyes chanting her defeat. She panted against his invasion and a moan escaped her as his fingers moved between her thighs to stroke her sensitive nub in time with his thrusts, building her arousal until she couldn't stop the rock of her hips with him, making her want to scream when he slowed the moment before she could reach her climax, and then started all over again.

"You like this," he said as he dipped his fingers back into her wetness, stretching her against his cock, filling her with his movements. "On the floor, like an animal."

She gasped as he shoved in deep, and then groaned while his fingers teased. It was like her pussy was the only part of her that existed, and he was exposing it to the best of his ability when her body clamped around him and she came, wetting his cock and crying out as he continued to thrust, forcing her to ride wave after wave of unwanted pleasure while his own release joined hers.

Breathing raggedly, Eve stilled, momentarily regaining control as the sensations faded. His weight was on her, his own satisfied breath against her ear as he continued to hold her tightly against him, still refusing to remove himself from the inside of her body.

Eve gasped when his recovering manhood twitched within her, it's length filling her as it began to grow once again.

"Wait! Wait!" she cried. "I'll say it. I'll say it... I'm... I'm a whore."

Amused, he slid his hand over her breast, pausing to tug at her nipple before he moved further up her body, cupping her chin while his finger, still shining with her juices and traced her bottom lip. "Whose whore?"

Eve swallowed the knot in her throat, and anything that might have resembled what was left of her pride along with it. "Your... your whore."

He'd barely heard her, but smiled anyway as he slowly withdrew his now hard cock from her, and then thrust back in without warning, relishing the look of relief, and then horror on her face. One hand on her hip to brace her and the other moving to knot tightly in her hair, his assault started steady and deep all over again, her protests falling on deaf ears as her body responded accordingly, despite the soreness of her first time.

He took his time working her up again, barely teasing the spot that would give her release until she was frustrated and wriggling beneath him, open and ready. He sent her into another bout of soft moans and still not finished, brought her there a second time before succumbing to his own release.

Blinded by the haze of her body's every excruciating response Eve barely heard his whispers to her as he finally withdrew, allowing his hands to once again roam over every personal inch of her body, telling her how hot she was before he lifted her into his arms and placed her still quaking body face down on the bed where he moved to straddle her thighs and release her hands.

Her arms where as numb as her legs were shaky, and his large hands moved over them, slowly bringing feeling back before he drew them above her head and held them with one hand. His free hand slid beneath her, forcing her bottom to arch against him once again as he slid a knee between her thighs and guided his hard length back to the comfort of her tight, warm wetness. Eve tensed, groaning as she lie prone to another invasion. She mumbled at him, exhausted. "Please, I'm not ready... just..."

His tongue came down over her shoulder, followed by his teeth pinching the skin there. His cock slid in and out, pumping as his own legs forced hers wider, sprawling her on the bed while his weight came intrusively over her back, allowing him a deeper angle against her pussy. "My whore," he mocked, "is about to get very used to getting fucked."

................................

When Eve groggily opened her eyes she found her sore, nude body sprawled over a bed in an unfamiliar hotel room. A glance towards the blinds told her it was still dark outside, but that didn't mean anything. It wasn't the first time she'd awoken through the afternoon or into the evening. Each time before his hands had found her the moment she found alertness to tie her up if she resisted and to explore her body until she was soft and compliant beneath him.

But this time as she sat up and regarded the room cautiously she found that she was alone, the scent of the burnt out lavender candle mingling with the strong odor of sex that clung to every part of her body. She was covered in it, the memory of his hands and mouth still all over her.

On shaking legs she made her way to the bathroom, squinting against the harsh light as she stared in dismay at her reflection in the mirror. Her wavy locks were in disarray and her face was still flushed, her sensitive skin marked with the redness of his kisses and bites from her neck all the way down her chest.

The evidence of how thoroughly he'd had her was still sticky between her thighs, mingling with her own and the dried blood he'd drawn from her. Her exercised sex throbbed and she caught herself from stumbling over as she clutched the sink against an aftershock of her assault, which was half painful, half arousing as she remembered the feel of him filling her; taking everything.

Unable to cry anymore, Eve reached to turn on the shower, only to find that the water refused to come.

Feeling broken and somehow more hurt than she'd been before over the mere thought that he'd deny her even the shower she wanted to wash him away, she made her way back into the room.

Somehow she felt that she was truly alone more than she knew it, and the feeling left her more frightened than relieved as she quickly scanned the dim surroundings for her things. She spotted her purse, neatly placed over a bundled jacket on the night stand. She took the purse. The jacket wasn't hers, but soon she began to realize that no matter how hard she looked, she wasn't going to find her clothes.

Lifting the jacket she regarded it with disdain, even as she moved her arms through it, pulling it tightly around herself. It barely reached her thighs and reeked of him so badly it was as if he were on her all over again.

Shakily grabbing her purse she headed hurriedly to the door, the sound if it unlocking forcing a relieved cry from her lips before she swung it open and looked out into the parking lot with caution. The sun was rising when she spotted her car and she ran to it, her keys fumbling to unlock the door. Safely inside, she breathed raggedly, her hands gripping the steering wheel as she tried to force herself to calm down.

Slowly, her eyes focused on her windshield, her heart tightening in her chest when they fell on a familiar sort of white slip of paper with a note. Eve didn't need to get out and reach for it. She could read it perfectly fine from where she was.

'Enjoy your walk of shame, Ms. Hooper. Last night was fun. If I had to go after your brother it wouldn't be nearly as much. Don't make me.— MC.'