Walker Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cal stepped back to enjoy the view. Here was one of his secretaries, bent over his desk, her ass exposed, and completely bent to his will. And quite a lovely ass it was. Even though Michelle was now nearly 40 years old, she took excellent care of her body and worked out hard. She had a slim waist, large breasts -- which she was not afraid to accentuate while at work -- and a toned, hard ass earned from hours on the elliptical machine. She was quite pale, and her ass was a lovely milky white, making the bright pink pussy lips showing touched with blond hair look all the brighter. To Cal, Michelle's ass looked for a moment like two gently curved hillocks covered in the season's first snow.

But he was enjoying this view not so much for what it was, but what he would soon make it: Bright fiery red, his hand print smacked onto it dozens of times, sore and painful. Cal smiled cruelly at the thought of Michelle squirming at her desk the next few days as she tried to find a comfortable position to sit.

Michelle loved being bent over this desk, her firm little ass exposed for the entire world to see. She felt like that naughty 14-year-old again, just about to receive her just rewards for being such a perverted little slut and she loved it. Michelle felt her pussy moisten to the point that it was no longer merely wet but was by now slippery.

As Cal stood behind Michelle enjoying the sight of her ass, he began to rub it gently. As he did, Cal stripped himself naked. He gently rubbed Michelle's ass for some time, massaging her pussy and clit as he did so. He did this very deliberately, because he wanted her to be relaxed, calm, yet aroused at the moment his first spank struck her ass. This, he believed, would make the surprise and pain all the more intense for her.

After stimulating her wet pussy until Michelle was almost ready to orgasm, Cal suddenly and unexpectedly pulled his arm back and slapped her ass cheek with all his force. The crack of flesh smacking flesh was like a firecracker going off in the small office, and it immediately elicited a cry of surprise and pain from Michelle. She had not been expected the sudden slap, but her cry was replaced by a contented moan now that her ass began to burn with fiery delight.

Cal stopped before spanking again to view his handiwork, and was rewarded with the perfect image of his hand in red on Michelle's soft white ass. His already hard cock swelled at the sight of this, and he was now overtaken in what was almost a sexual rage. Cal slapped the first cheek, then the other, with even more force than the first, turning Michelle's ass a brightly burning red. He then spanked it again and again and again in a controlled frenzy, pummeling her sweet ass in a regular cadence. Cal smacked one ass cheek hard, then the next, then the first, and on and on until Michelle's butt turned a deep, angry red that was obviously painful and sensitive.

But to Michelle, the sting in her ass was a heavenly bliss, a pleasure unlike any she thought possible. Her wet pussy was now positively sopping, the juices of her cunt flowing down her leg. The first orgasm she had while Cal was spanking her was the most intense she had ever enjoyed, and she could already feel another building deep inside her.

Cal stopped, exhausted from punishing Michelle's ass as well as more than ready to slide his thick hard cock deep inside her. He walked to the other side of the desk so that he now faced Michelle, whose mouth was conveniently at cock level. He grabbed her long blond hair and roughly shoved his now steely-hard dick into her, trying to fuck the very back of her throat as he did. Cal then took his leather belt and whipped Michelle's ass, leaving long red streaks crisscrossing her butt.

The pain was divine pleasure to Michelle. Every sting caused her pussy to convulse and the pain only made her cunt grow wetter and wetter. Cal's generous spankings caused her to become intensely tingly and sensitive, and she unabashedly rubbed her clit now to massage out another orgasm. As she did, Cal fucked her face wildly, trying with all his might to shove his cock all the way to the back of her throat. He found the sound of her choking and gagging with every thrust to be an incredible delight, and would occasionally stop with his cock plugging her throat to hold her nose, thereby making her just a little oxygen deprived.

Cal began whipping Michelle's ass once again in a wild frenzy, now slashing his belt across her rear in perfect time to his wildly animal-like cock thrusting. Michelle rubbed her clit roughly, caught up in such a sexual experience that, between the waves of pleasure washing over her body and the near asphyxiation, she could scarcely remain conscious. Cal pumped her mouth like an engine piston and whipped her ass as if trying to beat the Devil himself from her, the orgasm within him building, his cock swelling and growing thicker than ever before.

At the last moment he dropped his belt and harshly grabbed Michelle's hair, pulling her head towards him and burying her face in his musky pubic area. While this might have disturbed most people Michelle loved the command, the control Cal exercised over her, and the dizziness of having her nose closed and her mouth plugged only heightened the orgasm that now wracked her body. With Cal's cock already shoved all the way into Michelle's mouth, the first ribbons of sticky cum that shot out of his cock simply plashed on her throat and oozed downwards. An entire stream of thick white cum flowed out of Cal's cock, like the water caught up behind a dam that just came crashing down, flooding Michelle's throat with his creamy goodness...

Walker continued on, smiling. He walked now through the run-down outskirts of town, past former coal breakers and the slag piles left in their wake, momentarily brilliant white with fresh snow. As he did Walker passed a small, equally run-down and grungy bar, one that formally served the coal miners but now services the many depressed and unemployed workers in this once industrial little city.

The interior of this bar was as dilapidated and run-down as the exterior, as were the few patrons sitting inside. They were all from the immediate neighborhood and within walking distance of the bar, and while they might soon be losing their unemployment or having their houses foreclosed, they at least had their bar. So even today, as the wind howled outside and another foot of snow piled up, these few stalwarts were in the bar drinking their cheap beer.

Most stared forlornly into their brews, long since numb to pleasure yet still somehow able to feel the pain of their lives. A few chatted quietly, morosely, while a handful stared with rapt attention at the inane daytime television and regular reports of the storm and two played pool. There were four men and one woman drinking there, all unemployed and all struggling with their own inner demons on that cold, snowy day. Even the owner, who was tending the bar, struggled with fears that he may soon have to close his business. Depression and the sense of lives gone horribly wrong hung heavily in the air, thick as cigarette smoke once did in an earlier era.

Depression gripped these people, that is, until Walker strode past. Then, as a group, they lifted their heads and looked around, as if waking from a long, dark dream. They all looked at the bar and each other differently, seeing color where before there had been none, detecting odors they had not been able to before, and feeling...oh, yes, feeling. Feeling the heat of their own blood, the wonderful sensations of their own skin, the soft, tender folds of their own sexual organs. All of the men became instantly hard, while the one lone woman there seemed to suddenly gush with wetness in her pussy, her nipples tighten and become solid, and the need for every hole in her body to be plugged became simply overwhelming.

Each of the men there suddenly recalled their own personal, deeply held or hidden fantasy, and became wild with lust to satisfy it there in that bar. But for the woman, who was named Amy, her perfect fantasy had always been to be gang fucked by a group of men, the dirtier and filthier the better. She had always had a secret desire to be used, to be humiliated, to be turned from a person into nothing more than a pleasure toy for a group of filthy men. The reason why had always eluded her, because Amy thought very highly of herself and would never countenance disrespect from any romantic partner she had ever had. In fact, she was typically the sexually dominant member of her relationships, often telling her male partners what to do, where to go, and how to do it. But this secret fantasy lingered in her heart, and for as much as she might like normally to think otherwise, Amy wanted nothing more than to be used and serve the sexual needs of a group of men. She didn't even care if she came or if they treated her like a person; she just wanted to be used, to be fucked hard, man after man, hole after hole, and to have their hot cum splash all over her body.

Amy turned to the man sitting closest to her and began to kiss him passionately. He was older than she and rough looking, with an over-worn Steelers shirt, but his otherwise venality only turned her on even more, making her feel like even more of a dirty little slut. As the pair kissed wildly, their hands coursing over each other's bodies with complete intimacy, the other patrons walked to where Amy was sitting, slowly shedding clothes as they did. The bar owner locked the door and turned off the neon open sign, and also began to strip. By this time Amy had released the man's thin but long cock from his pants and was stroking it gently, while he had exposed both of her breasts and was sucking each one it turn, pinching and pulling on the nipple not being sucked.

All of the other men surrounded her now in a semi circle that would otherwise have been very intimidating but now served only to make her pussy hot and wet. Each man stood before her naked and each with massively hard cocks, each looking to her more delicious and edible than the next. She kissed each in turn with complete passion and sense of servitude in her heart, stroking a cock in each hand as she did so. They had by now all but torn off her wool sweater and bra, completely exposing her large round tits, which were now being massaged, squeezed and sucked by any man that could get hold of one. She felt hands all over her, and the other men were rubbing her legs and massaging her pussy through her faded jeans. They were rough and handled her like a toy, a play thing to be enjoyed, and she loved the way that disregard for her emotions made her feel.

Amy was far too caught up in kissing lips and stroking cocks to know who was doing what to her, while her head spun from the confusion of intensely excited feelings. She only knew that a pair of strong hands pulled her back off the stool while another ripped her jeans and panties off her, the two actions working in concert to get her naked quickly and roughly. Amy was then part carried, part dragged to the pool table, the constant kissing, licking, rubbing, and stroking carrying on all the while. Once there she was turned around so she faced the pool table, one of the men slipping in front of her and laying down on the table, his thick hard cock pointing straight into the air, looking almost like a dark red rocket ready to explode. Amy saw this man well as she was pushed forward onto him, his youthful face beaming with eager anticipation, his young body muscular and taut, his cock already glistening with a drop of pre cum on the very tip.

She straddled this young man, grabbing his cock and sliding it deeply inside her pussy as she did so. The feeling of having him slide all the way in, feeling as if he was fucking her belly, sent a shiver of excitement all along her body. Amy had little time to enjoy this singular sensation, however, as she was pushed forward roughly, thereby exposing her ass. As soon as her ass was in the air she felt a large cock slowly force its way into her. With no preparation and no lube it hurt a little, but Amy had taken many cocks up her ass before and was soon able to accommodate its impressive girth. Besides, she was reveling in the pain of being fucked in such a way and in the way she was being so masterfully used. Even as this cock was pushing its way slowly into her ass another, considerably larger cock was being shoved into her mouth, gagging her with the quick, animalistic face fuck its owner was giving to her. Amy reached out and grabbed the cocks of the last two men, stroking them as she did.

The men remained in this arrangement for some time, eventually switching positions so each could have a shot at her holes. In time each man had fucked her in every hole, using her like she was a plaything, a human love doll, only there for their pleasure and satisfaction. Each man fucked her hard, treating her with the contempt she craved and secretly wished for, slamming his cock -- regardless of which hole he was fucking -- into her like he was a jackhammer. Amy gladly and greedily sucked each cock presented to her, even the ones that had just recently been buried deep inside her ass. She didn't care and only reveled in the sluttiness of the moment.

Amy had been getting fucked an exceptionally long time now, her pussy and asshole burning with a delightful pain, her mouth aching from having been forced so far open for so long. But she could now tell from the ragged stuttering of the men's breath and the sweet swelling of their cocks that she was soon to be bathed in cum.

The first to go was the man fucking her ass. He was already pounding her ass like a piston in a race car, yet despite that frenetic pace he was still able somehow to increase the rate at which he assaulted her ass. Amy could actually feel his cock swell in her tight ass, the pressure caused there by his cock suddenly becoming considerably more, like an over-filled water hose ready to burst. He pumped viciously a few final times, then pulled out to unleash a torrent of hot sticky cum to splash all along Amy's back, leaving a perfect stripe of cum reaching from her ass to her reddish-blonde hair. Soon after that the two men she was jerking off came one right after the other, Amy pulling each one close to her face as she stroked their cocks hard, trying to pump out every last drop of cum she could get and having every drop paint her face sticky white. After several more minutes the man fucking her pussy finally came, pulling out just in time to squirt his load up and all over her sweet ass, speckling her ass cheeks with little white pearls of cum for Amy. Finally, the man Amy had been sucking on for many minutes now, sucking hard to try to get that sweet cum out of his large cock, pulled out and pumped his cock a few times in his hand before letting loose with a simply massive load of cum, splashing all over her face from chin to forehead. Amy was now literally dripping in fresh, hot cum.

She licked her lips and tasted the mingled cum of three men there, and smiled. Smiled because she had been so wonderfully used and fucked so hard, and smiled because she could already see the men were hard again and very ready for a second go at her...

And on Walker trudged on, now well beyond this used-up city covered in a fresh layer of snow. He was gone, off to arrive at some other place, but as always he left much of himself behind. He left a little of himself with two people who would soon find a wicked delight in having sex while her husband was in the house, she getting the good fucking she needed and he feeling the thrill of perhaps getting caught. Walker left himself with two co-workers that had suddenly and unexpectedly found and new way to improve workplace morale and productivity. And he left himself with a group of down-on-their-luck workers who, while they might have nothing else, at least they had each other.

12