Walking my Dog Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MaeWestFan
MaeWestFan
141 Followers

Taking my hesitation as weakness he wasn't going to be denied he was going to mount me in the missionary position.

I said, "Phil I can't do this. You could let me repay your massage with a hand massage, if you know what I mean."

He knew from my gesture that I was offering to jack him off.

This was my method of operation in my single days. While attending High School and the first year of college. Whenever necking with a guy and things got too hot. I always bought them off with a hand job, to protect my virginity. By my senior year of High School, hand jobs had evolved into blowjobs. Needless to say, I became very popular, with the boys, as well as becoming an expert at giving head. It's true in most cases, when you're good at a task you obtain much pleasure. On the other hand, it could be, you enjoy it so much that you become very good at the job. It's almost like the age-old question. "Which came first the chicken or the egg?" Whatever the case, here's the bottom line. I love to suck cock and I'm very good.

Phil had a broad smile and said ok and began to sit down on the lounge. Rather than lay down as was his previous plan.

I said, "No not out here, you go in the restroom and wash yourself. Then come inside. I'm not taking a chance on a neighbor seeing."

While he headed for the bathroom I got into my top and robe. Then headed inside to wait on Phil, but didn't have any wait at all. He wasted no time. He walked into the room right behind me and totally nude. He had not given up on fucking me yet.

We have a couch in the game room adjacent to the pool area.

I said, "Come sit over here." Not wanting his bare ass on my couch, I took off my robe and spread it for him to sit on.

I was very anxious to get my hands on that cock. Only in porn flicks had I ever seen one so big. Wrapping my hands around it right away it was already rock hard. When I saw him peeing Saturday it was hanging out the fly of his short and was not erect.

"How big is this thing?"

He answered, "You don't need to be so gentle with it and its eight and three quarter inches long.

Thought it was cute that he wanted credit for every fraction in length. Started pumping hard, thinking he'll just have to speak up when I get too rough. I was really enjoying holding and jacking this magnificent penis. Running my other hand over his testicles. He had very little pubic hair, just a light fuzz, maybe because of his youth. Then he interrupted my mesmerism by trying to kiss me. I let him kiss me for a few seconds, keeping my mouth closed.

Then I broke away saying, "I have to concentrate on my work here." Being so turned on from playing with the biggest cock of my life. If I allowed him to start necking with me, that would not end well for me. I knew I had to make him cum. Once he blew his load, hopefully he wouldn't still try to get the thing in me.

Looking at the steady flow of pre-cum. I gave in to my internal battle and took it in my mouth. Then I found myself sucking up a steady flow of salty pre-cum. So unbelievably turned on sucking, pumping and playing with his big ball. I never realized he had again, unhooked my top and started playing with my boobs. At some point I was trying to talk myself into stopping and letting him fuck me. Telling myself I may never have another chance.

He may have been trying not to cum so he could fuck me. I was pumping hard and sucking hard. Determined to make him blow a load. To protect me from him as well as to protect me from me. Plus, I wanted to feel that gusher. While receiving head, two of the things that will drive most guys nuts. One, looking him in the eye with his cock in your mouth. I always maintain eye contact. The other is rubbing the texture of your tongue over the raised skin on the bottom of the penis, at the apex of the helmet and just below urethra. I like to call it the male clitoris. This was my standard technique.

Deciding I needed to do more. I looked him deep in the eye. Opened my mouth with his cock still resting on my tongue and said, "MMMMMMMM." Putting my mouth back on him and my hand rubbing his balls and inner thighs. I pushed my index finger underneath and right up his asshole. Within seconds he was erupting in my mouth. Three or four hard spurts like someone put a water pistol in my mouth. At the same time, he got into it, hunching and face fucking me. It may have only been 1 ½ or 2 tablespoons, but as I was swallowing it felt like a quart.

Once his orgasm was over he did something I would never have expected from a 20-year-old. He pulled me up off his cock and planted a very passionate kiss on my lips. He pushed his tongue into the mouth where he had just ejaculated. At one point I was afraid he would recover quickly and still try to fuck me. My hand still on his cock it was medium hard. I broke away and said, "You better get back to work to make a showing."

He was more interested in my bare chest and continuing to kiss me.

I said, "No stop it now, Greg will think you were slacking. You will not tell him what happened here."

With that, he stopped with his hands and began gathering his clothes. I was very pleased that he submitted to my show of authority.

I went inside and didn't come out again, even to say goodbye. For the remainder of the afternoon and the evening. I couldn't concentrate, being divided by all my emotion, guilt being a large one. Also, speaking of large ones, a mental picture of that huge cock frequently passed my mind's eye. Then good me said, "He was about to rape you with that huge cock and you reward him with a blow job.

(Instead of bad me I'm going with slut me, which is more accurate.)

Well, all slut me got form that accusation was "Blow job" and "huge cock".

Then I thought about how much I enjoyed having the largest cock of my life, in my mouth.

He had told me it was 8 and 3/4 inches long. But I began to wonder how big it was in diameter. Then I did one of the most adolescent things I have done in recent memory. Had to laugh at myself afterwards. My husband had some left-over scraps of PVC pipe stacked in the garage. I went out looked through and chose two that were roughly the size of Phil's penis. The size was printed on the side in red. One was an inch and a 1/4 the other was an inch and a half. Took them inside to my bathroom mirror. Standing facing the mirror I held my mouth in classic blowjob form to about the same stretch as I made in the afternoon. Then I matched each pipe to my mouth's oval. The one and a half inch was close. Now I knew the approximate size of the largest cock I had ever seen in person. For that matter the largest cock I had ever had in my mouth. It was slightly larger stand alone, because to get the head in I had to stretch my mouth to the limit.

Just thinking about this, my panties were getting wet. Couple that with being very horny and in need. So, any repeat of the previous incident with Phil and not only would I want to get my mouth on that gorgeous cock. The "Horizontal Tango" would be sure to follow. For that reason, I knew that I had to keep my distance from this kid.

That's exactly what I did for most of Thursday. I stayed inside, never acknowledging the guys presents. All the time I'm telling myself. Stay away, that will protect me from him and protect me from me. Hopefully they will finish today and be out of here.

I busied myself in household chores for most of the day. Content in the fact that the, "forbidden fruit" lol, would soon be gone.

My contentment bubble was deflated in the afternoon when my husband called.

Bob Said, "Greg has some great ideas for the Lawn. He has made a sketch and a list of materials. Would you get those from him and give each of the boys a $75-dollar check."

Turns out, He and Greg had been talking by phone. Greg had made suggestions and put it all on paper. The worst news though, they were not going to complete the job today.

I began to voice objections, "they must go back school", "will cost too much" and so on, until Bob got suspicious.

Bob Said, "What's going on, you are always talking about dressing up the yard. I'm trying to do that and you're objecting. I don't get it."

I knew then I had to look for another way out. I said, "Ok, I'll get the papers and write the checks. We can talk about it tonight."

I said, "Good Bye" and had to sit down and gather my thoughts. If I continued to object Bob was only going to be more suspicious. The slut within me, of course, wasn't upset that Phil would be here longer. I couldn't give in to those urges and cheat on my Husband again. Nor, could I hide inside for the duration.

A few minutes later, Greg was at the back door. I opened the door. He immediately began showing me his drawings. It was all very nice. He had everything on paper. I was impressed but still looking for a way out.

I asked, "Don't you guy have to go back to school?"

Greg answered, "We still have another week and a friend of ours is willing to help."

At this point I started to worry about Phil telling his friends. Guys are prone to brag. I should have been thinking about this from the start. Studying Greg's facial expression and eyes. I couldn't decide if he had been told.

I then asked, "Are you leaving now?" He replied, "Yes shortly."

I had already written the checks, so I gave him his and asked him to send in Phil.

Keeping watch at the window to see if they had any conversation. They only exchanged 2 or 3 words, which was prefect. My plan was to put Phil on the defensive as soon as he came through the door. He will have no idea what I got out of Greg.

When he came in I very coldly said, "close the door." And immediately followed with, "You Son of a Bitch, you told him about yesterday."

Phil eyes opened wide and he showed a definite sign of shook. He yelled, "NO!" "WHAT DID HE TELL YOU! I told him NOTHING."

Watching his unrest gave me some relief. Still not totally at ease. I asked the baseless question, "Why did he look at me with that knowing smirk?"

Phil replied, "I don't know, he suspected something this morning and gave me the third degree." He got nothing from me. I'm not a bragger and don't kiss and tell. Besides why would I want to screw up a good thing."

My first instinct was to tell him flat-out. This was a onetime thing and could never happen again. Then it hit me, his not wanting to, "screw up a good thing" was keeping him quiet. If he knows it's over and no chance of a repeat. He is more lightly to blab. I must keep putting him off and stringing him along until they are done and gone.

I then gave him his check and said, "you have to get moving before Greg starts wondering about today." Then ushered him out the door.

When Bob arrived home, I greeted him and gave him Greg's layout. He looked it over while I got dinner on the table.

As I sat down he said, "This looks great, I like it. Now tell me why you have reservations."

I had thought about confessing but couldn't build up the courage. My only recourse was to go along and try to stay out of trouble.

I said, "No, it looks very nice. I'm for it, if you are willing to spend the money."

Bob replied, "The money is not a problem. If we were to use a landscape Contractor, it would cost twice as much or more. I'll call Greg right after dinner to give him the go ahead."

It was all set up after dinner. The material would be delivered and the third guy would be here on Friday. I wouldn't have to do anything but stay inside out of trouble. That was my intention, just needed Bob to make love to me. That way I won't be so horny and tempted to partake of the forbidden fruit. Unfortunately, that didn't happen, as much as I tried.

Bob said, "I'm sorry baby. Got to get some sleep. I have an important meeting in the morning. If I don't close this deal tomorrow. It may force me to fly to Dallas next week.

I said, "Good night" and turned away. Now, I thought, I am going to be horny tomorrow and a young hunk with a big gorgeous penis will be in the back yard. "Great!" I said to myself sarcastically.

So, stay inside out of trouble was what I did. I didn't go outside or even look out the window to check on the guys. Until early afternoon when I went to the Mail Box. The box is on the outside of the driveway and Greg saw me.

He yelled, "The water in the Frigs is getting low. Bob said we could get the case out of the garage. But the side door is locked."

"OK" I said, "I'll unlock it for you."

Entering the house, I went directly to the garage to unlock the door. When I turned the lock, Phil opened the door. He was standing there waiting. He came right in and moved toward me.

I knew it would be dangerous to be alone with him, so I started moving to the door to the house. Pointing at the 2 cases of water I said, "you can take both cases. Put as much as you can in the refrigerator and leave the rest nearby."

Phil didn't respond or reach for the water. He was moving in my direction.

He said, "Lynn, we have to get together soon so that I can return the favor." After saying this, he brought out his tongue and wiggled it like a snake.

While I'm trying to come up with a response. He grabs me and pushes me against the garage wall. With his entire body pressing hard into mine. He put his mouth over mine kissing me deeply. His tongue was soon to follow.

I was kissing back just as hard. My flesh was enjoying every second. The vigorous passionate kiss. The strong young body pressing hard against mine. My mind though was in total turmoil. From wanting more, to wanting it to stop and telling myself to push him away.

When he reached down pulled the hem of my dress up and put his hands on my butt. That brought me back to reality. I knew this had to stop. Pushing him away, I said, "You have to get back out there. Those Guys will know something is going on."

He mumbled about how much he wanted me and he had to have me, as I steered him out. He still had one hand under my dress as we move over to the water. I pulled one case off the shelf. He had to grab with both hands to protect himself. Then I opened the door for him and out he went.

He said, "You have to tell when we can get together,"

I replied, "I'll let you know," as I closed the door.

I had no intention of "getting together" but I couldn't tell him it was not going to happen. He would no longer have cause to keep quiet.

Back in the house I had to look out the window. Ridiculously paranoid that the other guys would find out about my stupid indiscretion. It was a small relief that they were continuing to work. Phil was at the bar reloading the refrigerator with the water. For the first time, I saw the new guy. He was a young black guy. The distance prevented me from determining anything more.

That is what you must do. I told myself. Keep your distance, don't let Phil catch you alone and do something to get sex off your mind.

Then I thought, it would sure help for my husband to make love to me. Then my bad side inserted, I need him to fuck the shit out of me. To treat me like a slut. This was true. Over the past few years we were having sex less and less. Once a week if I was lucky. Now after menopause and no concern of pregnancy. My need for sex was on the rise. Bob's on the other hand seemed to be headed in the opposite direction. Something had to be done. I needed more sex.

I started making plans for seducing my own husband. Cook his favorite meal. Dress as sexy as possible, short skirt, stockings and lots of cleavage.

Tapping on the sliding glass door broke my train of thought. What now I asked mentally. Then I saw the time. It had been over two hours since the water episode and a few minutes to four. They would be leaving soon. I felt relief when I saw Greg and not Phil. As I got closer to the door though, all three were there.

The door wasn't locked so I motioned for Greg to slide it open. He pulled the door open and said. "Lynn, it is so hot, would you mind if we jumped in the pool to cool off?"

My reply was, "No I don't mind, just hose or shower off that grass and dirt first."

Greg said, "Thanks and by the way, this is my friend Jay. He is going to be helping us."

I smiled and said, "Happy to meet you Jay."

Jay answered. "Glad to meet you Lynn. I love your house and the huge yard."

I said. "Well thank you, enjoy the pool as well."

Turning back to Greg I said. "You Guys will be leaving soon for your other Job, Right?"

He answered. "Phil and I will, Jay doesn't work at the restaurant. But, yes we will be leaving as soon as we cool off."

"Ok," I said, "see you Monday."

Greg quickly quipped, "No we will be back in the morning. We need to make sure we finish next week."

"Well, see you tomorrow." I replied a bit disappointed.

With that I closed the door and returned to planning my evening.

A short while later, I heard the Guys playing in the pool. Realizing I didn't question how they were going to swim. My only concern had been keeping the water clean. I was sure they all three didn't just happen to bring suits. The only way to get the question off my mind, was to look. I went to the kitchen window. They were all in the water and shirtless. They were in their underwear or skinny-dipping. It wasn't a problem if they were nude. The pool was hidden from a neighbor's casual glance. The people to the right were blocked by the wing of the house. The other side had a privacy fence. Bob and I had skinny-dipped in the past, but after dark.

Jay answered my question when he climbed out to walk around to the diving board. Plus, cause my mouth to drop open. OMG!! That is not a penis! That is more like a baby elephant's trunk. I thought to myself. This was without a doubt the biggest penis I had ever seen in the flesh. I've seen many porn films with guys sporting a monster. I dated a black guy a few times in college who was big but not even as big as Phil. Jay's was humongous, while soft mind you. What the hell would it look like hard. When he bounced on the board so did that huge cock. I would have expected him to hold it to keep it from hitting his chest or leg. Oh wow, was I turned on. Guys like big beautiful boobs. I like big beautiful dicks. When he went in the water I was disappointed. Wanted a closer look and would love to see it hard. Automatically started fantasizing about playing with his gorgeous middle leg. I was getting so turned on it brought me back to the realization that I needed to be fucked.

I thought, my husband cannot do this to me. I must let him know. Once a week is not enough and at present. I wasn't getting it that much.

I began preparing for Bob's seduction. Cooked his favorite meal, had a pitcher of margaritas on ice. Dressed in the sexiest outfit I could put together, stockings, mini skirt, no panties and a top showing lots of cleavage.

Bob was only in the house for a few minutes and I knew my preparations might have been in vein. He was very dismayed.

He announced. "We didn't close on the deal today. I must be in Dallas first thing Monday Morning. My plane leaves at 5:25 Sunday Afternoon."

I tried to console him. "Very sorry Sweetheart, I know you have put a lot of hard work into this merger. It can't be your fault."

For the first few minutes of dinner he talked about everything that had gone wrong. All the lack of compromise. Playing the good wife, I let him air his frustrations.

Till finally I said. "Wouldn't it be nice to get your mind off that for a while. Maybe do something to relieve your stress."

Bob responded. "The way you are dressed tells me what you have in mind."

"Well then," I stated, "you did notice after all. I was starting to wonder."

"Certainly, I noticed." Said Bob, "I'm sorry for not saying anything. You look very Hot Babe."

I didn't want to pressure him. He was getting enough of that from his job. Nor should I have to twist his arm to make him fuck me. So, I tried to tell the truth in a comical way.

MaeWestFan
MaeWestFan
141 Followers