Walking the Dogs Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned forwards and brushed her lips with mine. It was like my world exploded. I slowly moved my lips on hers, holding her back while I explored this wonder-world of sensation that was flooding through me from my lips. I teased and gently feathered her face, moving around so gently it was almost like a breeze between us. She was breathing heavily, her eyes shut with pleasure until finally I could no longer hold myself back. I touched her lips with my tongue and she forcefully pushed me back onto my car, devouring my mouth in a frenzy. Our lips crashed against each other with our tongues flicking and teasing between our mouths. I pushed mine into her mouth desperately seeking around, wanting to get more and more of her and she countered with her tongue pushing back into my mouth, filling me in a way I had never experienced before.

Finally she pulled away panting.

"I have been waiting to do that to you since the first moment we met", she gasped.

"Me to", I replied, looking at her with a lust I couldn't hide. "Do you want to come back to mine?" I asked, "I can think of better places to be than a darkening road just up from a pub!"

"Yes", she giggled as she nuzzled into my neck licking me and kissing me as I put my arms around her holding her close.

"Let's go then", I said, pulling myself away with difficulty and opening the car door for her.

She jumped in while I walked around to the driver's side quickly and got in.

Max greeted me with a lick, his tail wagging like he hadn't seen me for days.

"Get off you daft dog! Yes, we're going home, and yes it's time for your dinner!" I said looking at him and smiling.

I looked at Hannah and reached for her, tenderly kissing her again, not wanting to let go of her.

"You'd better start the car or we'll never get away from here the way we're going!" she said smiling.

I grinned at her and started the car. Putting my seatbelt on and checking she had hers on, I pulled away for the short journey back to my flat with my heart dancing in joy as we went.


More to come.
Please let me know your thoughts!

12