All Comments on 'Walking Wet Dream'

by hopelessdreamer

Sort by:
  • 144 Comments (Page 2)
TalonsreachTalonsreachover 5 years ago
Hoorah

You have a gift of setting the tone of the story you are telling in terms others can relate to. This is the first story of yours I've read and look forward to reading more, especially if you did a sequel with Marty finding a keeper as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Beautiful.

You are a talented author. Thank you for sharing your skill.

LiadenLiadenabout 4 years ago
Where is the rest?

I love this story but I feel it needed more... what happened to Marty? Why introduce Sergeant Mawbry? What happened next?

cybojicybojialmost 4 years ago
Epic

A fantastic story. Great loveable characters. Really enjoyed it. 5 plus fav

Ginger630Ginger630over 3 years ago

Loved this story, but please fact check:

Army - Soldiers

Marines - Marines

Gah!!!!!!

MistressMissy08MistressMissy08over 3 years ago

Beautiful story very well written. I'm looking forward to more of your stories including a possible follow-up to Marty. Thank you for sharing. you are a very talented writer!

ukdukeukdukeabout 3 years ago

A real 5 star story.

Not only a beautiful romance but well written.

DOC226DOC226about 3 years ago

Well written love story; you should write a sequel. Maybe in the next chapter you can have Marty and Sgt. Mawbry become an item. Then Gage's Top Kick would become his cousin-in-law.

Archangel_MArchangel_Mabout 3 years ago

Masterfully written. A few points of feedback:

1. Quotation marks were missing on a number of occasions.

2. Several words with nonstandard forms were wrong. For example, the correct plural of "loaf" is "loaves."

3. In my personal experience, Marines never refer to themselves as 'soldiers,' and some get snippy if you call them that.

RosilinRosilinabout 3 years ago

Although relevant, I feel the title is misleading. This is such a sweet, rather wholesome story, masterfully written, and personally very nostalgic.

Thank you, it was wonderful, typos and all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Quality story, that changed pace and direction well, definitely think there’s a story for Marty & the Sergeant in there still to be drawn out. 5⭐️!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I loved it loved it loved it! Thank you!

ShhnickyShhnickyover 2 years ago

bloody champeeeon.

cheers,

ex-soldier

Tonyusmc3051Tonyusmc3051over 2 years ago

Yes my name says a lot and I liked the story, but.... there are NO specialist in the corps. That is the army. Devildogs, jarheads or marine, but no specialist. If you ever want to continue your story, I can explain to you what a marine wedding ceremony looks like.

214edgaR214edgaRover 2 years ago

OMG You're way w/ dialogue rocks! Love all the brilliant & flirty banter too.

You're a very engaging and adept (and we'll edited) writer! Love to see you get paid for your creative efforts and ride up to being an author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

more please.

There's enough here to have at least a bunch more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You can’t keep talking about Oreo Pie without giving the recipe!

jimmy_loganjimmy_loganover 2 years ago

Nice story. A 5 star story.

Would be really great if the recipe for oreo pie is shared and given marty a happy ending. Still a nice story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Needs a sequel where Marty finds love and I agree that we need an oreo pie recipe! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story but please learn the differences between soldiers and Marines. I'm a retired soldier and proud of it but I've worked with and for Marines and have the utmost respect for them... but we ARE different!!

not_thereal_menot_thereal_meabout 2 years ago

This was really good but I wish Gage communicated his feelings to Jesse more. He didn't apologize after telling Marty he wasn't sure about dating Jesse, he never said I love you, and seemed like he would only marry her after she got pregnant. I wanted to like him but he didnt fully convince me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The basic storyline is good, but there are a few things that are not. Now, even I do know that plenty of things about those soldiers doesn't add up - no matter what country you are speaking of. There are people willing to tell you more about it, take their offer and do your background research for your next story. It will be worth it.

Then there are plenty of places that need elaborating to make a smooth story. You are not telling this to someone who knows the people and places already, but to complete strangers and the characters aren't even real, so a lot more describing please!

Oh and the sex scenes would certainly pass somewhere else, but I believe all us here at Literotica would appreciate a more thorough description... *wink wink

Also many sentences are far too long, needing a full stop instead of a comma in the middle. It feels like you are scrambling ahead breathless before stopping for air. Maybe even add chapter breaks (even if it just a row of stars) in some places to indicate that you are skipping into another place and time

Oh, and I too wish there will be a sequel about Marty! Or several, if she doesn't find love straight away. Mark seems to be interested...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

As a hopeless, male romantic, I loved the story, full stop!

Good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

SO WHO THE FUCK WAS CARRIE????

AFTER FUCKING JESSE, GAGE IGNORED HER THE WHOLE WEEK AND AT THE DINNER PARTY HE WAS GLUED TO CARRIE IN THE PATIO THE WHOLE EVENING!!

SO WHO THE FUCK WAS CARRIE?????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why the fuck didn't Jesse ask him about Carrie? He kissed Carrie on the cheek, she told him to not be a stranger, all happened in front of Jesse yet why didn't Jesse ask him about Carrie? He spent the entire evening with Carrie in the patio chatting contently!!!

FUCKING PATHETIC REALLY!!

HE ONLY GOT INTERESTED IN JESSE AFTER HE GOT SCARRED....AH

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You must be elderly as you are way to soft on erotica, and backwoodsy on how the folks don't communicate their feelings and leave alot unsaid and plain lack of communication, with expectations that everyone including your audience is just supposed to know. very ambiguous is an understatement.................

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

**Positive comment** I think it was really great story. It was appropriately romantic, slow burn with lots of cute character building moments. as another “almost” it was just perfect for me. These other people are over the top on the critiques and need to chill out. Don’t pay attention to them:) I like your story style on this one!

Aussie1951Aussie1951about 1 year ago
Not bad I suppose

But I too am wandering who the hell Carrie was and what is her roll in this incomplete story…⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Marines are marines. Soldiers are Army.

MountainMan1336MountainMan133611 months ago

I really enjoyed your story but I only gave you 3 stars. Why? You may ask, because I was a Marine a long time ago and like all other Marines I still consider myself a Marine. One thing we do not have in the Corps is BDU's what we wear are Utilities. We also never call ourselves or the guys in the barracks soldiers. You only address a Marine as soldier if you are looking for a fight. And Sergeant Mawbry was a 31 year old Sergeant? What the hell did he do? I made Sergeant (E-5) when I was 21 years old, so Mawbry really fucked up somewhere. At 31 years old Mawbry should have been at least a Gunnery Sergeant. And the way you describe life in the barracks was different. Of course, back in my day our barracks were open squad bays not the motel rooms the Marines have these days. Oh well times change I guess.

Aussie1951Aussie195110 months ago
Great story but

For me this story is far from being finished there’s sooo much more you can add. My main question is did Marty end up getting her gash filled up by a Marine too? ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Marines!! Not soldiers, Marines!!

Sea going bell hops, jarheads, leathernecks, devil dogs, but MARINES.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Beautiful

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I was really uncertain what I was getting into with the title and the first page. It was well written and I am glad that the story pulled me in and I couldn't stop before finishing it. 5 stars, and now starting on your other story. Keep it up you have talent!

BabalooieBabalooie3 months ago

Not perfect, but well done. Marines speak a different language and take offense to non-marines if they don't speak it. Five stars "just because."

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

-I'm retired Army and have worked with many Marines on both Army and Marine bases. I even dated one for a while, but "mixed marriages" don't work.

-Your story is great; the technical errors are easily overlooked.

-One thing though: I've NEVER heard a Marine refer to fellow Marines as "soldiers". They are always Marines.

-Semper Fi!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I’m sure that you have been told that Marines are Marines and soldiers are Army. Super story with of ten stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

1st Marines never call themselves "solders". 2nd it is Oorah. 3rd Marines do not call them BDU's they are cammies. And 4th specialist is not a rank in the USMC. Good story thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Gage is an asshole. You're romanticizing cruel and abusive behaviour, that makes you an asshole.

pummel187pummel187about 2 months ago

Wonderful, just wonderful 😊

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Please continue with the story of Jesse and Gage’s marriage and the birth of their child. And maybe Marty can have w relationship with one of the marines and he be her Mr. Right

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now26 days ago

Well told. Loved it.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous