Walt and Rhonda Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rhonda had opened the shorts now; had a hand down inside the front as she stared at him while Danielle stroked his cock. Then the younger woman was in front of him, still on her knees, and he felt her mouth on his cock head, and he broke the gaze with his wife to look down at her as his shaft began to disappear into her mouth. As he looked down, she looked up, and she smiled around his dick, meeting his eyes with hers, sparkling, alive and lecherous. He groaned as he felt the head of his cock touch the back of her throat; she was holding it there, she had about three-quarters of his shaft in her mouth, and her tongue was tickling the underside. He groaned.

"Oh, fuck, Danielle, that's incredible."

Raising her eyebrows, she bobbed her head a few times, then pulled off with a wet sucking pop. She rubbed the wet head on her lips and shifted her position, turning her body, to face Rhonda in the chair. He watched as she looked directly at his wife and took his cock into her mouth again, sucking it for Rhonda this time, giving her the full view of his shaft sliding between her lips. Rhonda moaned, and pushed her hand deeper into her shorts, the other fondling her breast.

"Your hubby has a nice cock," the girl said to his wife, then licked the head, and opening her mouth, bobbed a few long strokes before pulling off, and holding the shaft against her face. "But I didn't come here to blow him, did I?"

Still kneeling, she turned to look at Walt, and raised a hand to him, and he helped her to her feet. Still dressed, she pressed the length of her slim and sexy body against his, pressing her tummy against his hard cock, her hands at his chest, and her sweet face and eager seductive, an inch from his as she spoke. "Looks like Rhonda's ready," she whispered, "I can feel that you're ready," she cooed. "You wanna see how ready I am?" She pulled her body from his and, taking his hand, led him to the bed, walking him past Rhonda. She stopped him at the edge of the bed, his back to his wife, as she crawled onto the bed, her skirt rising up the backs of her thighs, almost exposing her. She turned her head to Rhonda, who was wriggling in her shorts. "You may want to take those off, they'll just be in the way," she advised. She waited for the married older woman to push her shorts and panties down. Walt turned to see her, naked now, one leg hooked over the arm of the chair, her shaved pussy exposed as her fingers teased the opening between her lips. Grinning, he turned back to Danielle, who was waiting for his attention on her hands and knees on the bed. Supporting herself with one hand, she moved the other to the hem of her dress, slowly lifting it up over the curve of her ass cheeks, exposing the delectable globes and her glistening shaved lips. She adjusted her knees, spreading herself.

"Damn, that's nice," Walt squeaked. Her hand stroked one ass cheek.

"Well, are you going to just look, or are you going to lick my pussy?"

Walt needed no additional encouragement, and dropped to his knees behind her, tongue extended, and took a long swipe up, from where her inner lips peeked out, up between her puffy shaved labia, past her opening, and all the way to her crinkled bud. He groaned as her flavors coated his tongue, and he heard a squeal from Danielle. Then, his hands on her ass cheeks, he burrowed into her hole, tasting the thick syrupy juices emanating from her, inhaling her lovely arousal, and basking in the wetness that coated his face. With his tongue in her sex, his nose was pressed into her anus, and he felt her push back onto his face.

"Oh, yeah, Walt, lick that juicy pussy, baby, suck my juice out." He felt her hips wriggle. "I can feel you, is that your nose in my ass, dirty boy?"

"M-mph, hmph," he answered, his response muffled in her flesh as he lapped her juices out.

She arched her back, pushing her pussy out to him, and he took the hint, lowering his aim, and targeting her clit. Dropping a hand below her he spread her wide, spearing his tongue onto her erect button, circling it with the tip and she cried out.

"Oh, that's it, baby, that's the spot! Right there!" She squealed delightfully, and Walt responded, lashing her erect clit with vigor. "Oh, yeah, Walt, lick my pussy, baby!" He pressed his face deeper, his nose slipping between her wet lips, and he held his breath a few seconds before pulling back. He spent a few more minutes working her towards her orgasm, as she responded vocally, and then she pulled her pussy away from his face. He felt her hand on his head, pulling him up as she moved back to his face. His tongue pushed into her wet hole and he tried to lap up the juices.

"No, not there," she said, coaxing his head up with her hand.

"Oh, yeah, Walt, do it to her," he heard Rhonda encourage.

His head followed her hand until his tongue moved up past her slit, into her crack and he took a swipe across her starfish, feeling the muscle tighten at his touch; then he delicately licked around the outside of her back door. He inhaled her sweet musk as he bathed the outside of her knot, teasing it to open for him, and when his felt it loosen a little, burrowed the tip of his tongue inside.

"O-oo, yeah, that's nice, lick my sweet ass out! Rhonda, you see your man? You see him tongue fuck my ass for you?" Walt heard his wife grunt her assent over his own slurping and moaning. "He's so hot for me, Rhonda. Look at him, licking out my pretty asshole." She lowered her voice to a sultry tone. "Is his dick hard? Is he nice and hard for my pussy?"

"Yes -s," Rhonda hissed, "I can see his cock throbbing, God, it's dripping cum for you already."

"Oh, baby, your man is going to fuck me so good." She raised her voice. "Right, Walter?" Walt grunted, not stopping his back door stimulation. "Good boy, don't stop licking to answer. You'll do what I tell you, right Walt?" He grunted again, overwhelmed with lust, jamming his tongue into her puckered anus, sucking at it. "Put your fingers in my cunt, Walt, and rub my clit, make me cum with your tongue up my ass!"

He released her cheeks, keeping his tongue at work, and slipped a pair of fingers from one hand into her wet pussy. They slipped in easily; damn, he thought, she's dripping wet. His other hand reached for her clit, and he began rubbing. He wanted to fuck her, and he wanted it now, his cock was yearning, aching for this hot young pussy. He was no longer thinking about his wife watching, he was doing this just for his own desire. He stroked his fingers in and out, fucking her with two digits, rubbing her G-spot and her clit while he licked her ass. He heard her groan, and push onto his fingers, and knew he was pleasing her.

"Oh, yeah, fuck that pussy. Can you see him, Rhonda?" He was astounded at how vocal she was, that she was getting off having her there, watching. "That's right baby, finger yourself like he's fingering me, but you do it alone; I have your man, baby. Oh, his fingers and tongue are going to make me cum, I feel it."

She was pushing back harder now, and Walt forced his hand to meet her thrusts, driving his fingers inside her, stretching her slick walls, still rimming her, and then he felt her ass clench as her body tensed with the coming explosion. She began crying out, making unintelligible sounds, escalating; from behind him he heard his wife echoing Danielle. And then she let out a sustained yell, and her juices gushed out over his hand, soaking his fingers, and he pulled them out, maintaining contact with her clit. He dropped his tongue to her spread lips, tasting the cum as it poured from her hole. He slobbered it up as she rode the wave, her shouts becoming shorter, less intense, until she was groaning and taking heaving breaths as her body released its hold on her, and he felt her legs relax.

He sat back, pulling his wet face from her crotch, stroking her outer lips gently with two slick fingers as she breathed deeply and sighed. He risked a glance at Rhonda, slumped in her chair, one hand still lazily playing with her own shaved lips, just as his were. He grinned at her, and she smiled lazily, a deep, satisfied look in her eyes.

Danielle pulled her dress up over her head and tossed it off the bed, then rolled onto her side, facing Rhonda. "Did you like that? You liked seeing your man hot for me, so hot for my cunt that he licks out my ass and makes me cum?" Naked now, her breasts jutted from her chest, nipples firm and hard, with small, brown crinkled areole. She looked at Walt as he climbed onto the bed on his knees, his cock hard and sticking out from his groin like a divining rod finding its source. "Look at his cock, so hard for me, he wants my cunt, wants to fuck my hot cunt with his hard cock."

"Yes, he wants to fuck you," Rhonda answered mindlessly. She was so hot, so lost in her voyeuristic lust; he'd never seen her so possessed. "I want him to; I want him to fuck your pussy."

"Come closer, baby, get a good look." She waggled a finger to Rhonda, and she raised herself from her chair on wobbly legs. "Sit here, baby, so you can see." Rhonda sat on the edge of the bed, one leg curled under her, facing Walt over the young lady's prone naked form. "Did you cum," Danielle asked, "did you make yourself cum when he made me cum?"

"Yes, it was so hot, I- I fingered myself," she replied meekly.

Walt was stroking his cock slowly, watching the interaction between the ladies. Danielle took Rhonda's hand from her lap. "M-mm, I see your fingers, they're all wet." She lifted the hand to Rhonda's face. "Suck it off, baby, taste your pussy." She moved the hand to Rhonda's face, and Walt nearly came as his wife took the fingers into her mouth, sucking her own juices from her fingers. Danielle reached behind her, and grabbed Walt's hand, pulling him across her body. "Now taste mine," she said, "suck my pussy off your man's fingers, you like that?" she asked as Rhonda slipped Walt's fingers where his wife's had been, sucking the wet residue from his digits, making cooing sounds as she did. "I'm going to have his cock, but all you can have is the taste of my pussy." She looked at Walt, a sly expression in her eyes. "If you're a good girl, maybe I'll let you suck his cock after he fucks me."

Walt heard his wife make a yummy sound around his fingers, felling her tongue rolling over them, sucking every last drop of the other woman's cum from him.

"You'd like that? To suck his cock after he fucks me? His cock is mine tonight, he wants me, to fuck my cunt, Rhonda. But I will let you suck his cock after. If you're good."

"Yes!" she gasped. "Yes, I want him to fuck you, and I want to suck his cock after!"

Danielle squealed with delight and rolled onto her back, spreading her legs wide, exposing her shaved pussy for the married couple. She fondled her breasts, teasing the nipples between thumb and forefinger. "Then be a good girl, and put him in me. Take his cock, and put it in my cunt, so your man can fuck me like he wants to!" She was grinning broadly, and Walt had to wonder just what the hell they talked about downstairs.

He was still watching Danielle when he felt his wife's hand grip his shaft and pull him. He felt a thrill run through him, from his dick to his chest, as she squeezed him, directing him. On his knees, he scrambled to follow her tug, placing himself between the prone woman's legs, her knees raised, her lips open and swollen, the slight red inside just visible. He glanced at Rhonda, but she seemed transfixed by the space between Danielle's legs as she pulled her husband's cock closer. Walt inched forward until Rhonda was rubbing the dripping head of his cock between the lips, pushing them apart, sliding his head through the moisture, and teasing the clit. Fuck, he thought, my wife is rubbing my cock on another woman's wet cunt! He nearly came at the idea, but fought for control.

Rhonda looked at him now, her face at the height of his chest, and she craned her neck up to him as she positioned the head of his shaft at her entrance. "Fuck her, Walt, let me see you fuck her, I want to see your cock going in." Walt was suddenly gripped by an undeniable urge, as the excitement and anticipation possessed him, and he lunged his hips forward, pushing his wife's fingers against the pussy he was sliding into, pressing her hand between them as he slipped most of the way into her wet sheath.

"Oh, yeah, that's what I wanted! " Danielle shouted. "Yeah! Give me that cock Walt! Fuck me!" Rhonda pulled her hand away as Walt began taking long strokes, now pushing himself all the way in, watching his cock emerge slick with her juices. Rhonda knelt on the bed at Danielle's side, looking from her face to her pussy, watching her husband fuck her, and she opened her knees and began playing with herself again. Walt had no time to watch, after a quick glance that looked like his wife had three fingers inside her pussy. He turned his attention to the hot cunt he was fucking, and changed his position to grind his pubic bone into her, pressing deep, feeling his head bumping the back wall of her pussy.

He watched her breasts jiggle as he pounded her, watching the nipples sway from side to side. Danielle wasn't talking now, just single words, yeah, and oh, and fuck, as she panted, lifting her hips to meet his thrusts. His cock felt tremendous inside her, as though it might burst, straining to fill her tight pussy. He plowed into her, again and again, increasing the pace slightly at first, then giving her a rapid, hard pounding for a few minutes as Danielle cried out. Her pitch increased, her cries became sharper, and Walt thought she might be building to a climax. He grabbed her thighs, pulling them against his chest, then slid his hands up to grasp her calves, and spread her wider, watching his cock slide in and out.

Rhonda groaned, and he looked at her; she was staring wild-eyed at his cock penetrating the pussy before him. From the corner of his eye he saw Daniele reach out and take his wife's free hand, squeezing it, then moving it between his wife's legs to join her other hand, still busy at her pussy. Fuck, he thought, she's touching Rhonda's pussy, and Rhonda opened her legs wider, allowing Danielle's fingers to join her own.

"Oh, fuck, that's hot," he gasped, and froze.

Rhonda saw him looking down at her. "Oh, my God," she gasped.

"Hey, never you mind, Walt," Danielle ordered, "you just keep just keep your mind on fucking." Against his will, he tore his eyes from the pair of hands playing with his wife's pussy and resumed his thrusts. It didn't take long to get Danielle back to her pleasure level, but he stole surreptitious peeks between Rhonda's legs just the same.

As he fucked her, he heard her voice crescendo again, her exclamations louder, her cries becoming more urgent, and he felt his excitement grow with hers. For a second he considered slowing, allowing his build to recede, and rebuild, but his body would have none of that; his hips lunged on their own, and he felt his balls tighten and clench as his finish threatened to overwhelm him.

"Don't cum in me yet," Danielle warned through her panting breath. "Pull it out." Walt froze, dumbfounded. "Pull it out, now, I promised. " Walt pulled back as directed, his cock popping up into his lap as it emerged from Danielle's hole, which stood open and gaping at him. The blonde pulled her hand from between Rhonda's legs and raised it to his wife's head, pushing her head down.

"I said you could if you were good, and you've been very good, sweetie," she told his wife, pushing her head down. "Suck your man's dick." Walt watched, fascinated as his wife's head lowered over Danielle's body, her mouth opening, and enveloped his slick shaft. He felt her tongue on the underside, tickling the head, and she bobbed up and down, stroking him with her mouth, making yummy sounds as Danielle egged her on.

"Yeah, baby, suck his cock, taste my pussy on your man's dick, you dirty girl, that's it," she cooed, her hand back between his wife's legs. "You're so hot, watching him fuck me, fuck, you're so wet."

Rhonda's eyes looked up at her husband, his dick almost slipping from his mouth, but she kept the head inside, swirling her tongue around it, sucking the fuck off his meat. Then she groaned, and his cock dropped out. Not waiting for instruction, he aimed it back at Danielle's pussy and resumed his thrusts, as the younger girl cried out again. He pumped her, and her cries increased, and then she was cumming, her pussy clenching his cock as her juices poured out, soaking his balls. The sights and sounds and sensations of her climax drove him over the top, and his body released, launching his first strong blasts deep within the sweltering depths of her cunt, filling her with his hot cream as he bellowed and moaned. His hips clenched and his legs and chest tightened as he came, until his final smaller spasms finished emptying his balls into her, and he collapsed backwards, sitting back on his feet, his cock still inside.

In a flash, Rhonda was on him, pushing him back, out from between Danielle's legs, and her mouth took him deep, sucking the combined juices of their passion, grunting as she slobbered the creamy fluids off his cock. He thrilled at it until his cockhead was too sensitive, and then he pulled back, pulling her head up and kissing her, tasting pussy and cum in the kiss, his head dizzy with passion, until they collapsed on the bed on either side of the young lady.

*

"So, you two guys are really hot," Danielle said, lounging back in the living room, dressed in a robe Rhonda had loaned her. Similarly clad, Rhonda sat next to Walt on the sofa after pouring the wine.

"Us? How about you?"

"Me? I just have the fun where I can find it, but you guys," she said, lifting her glass in a toast, "you guys are great together, so happy, so sexy." She sipped. "How long have you been playing around like this?"

"Well, THIS was a first for us," Walt joked, and looked at Rhonda. "But we've been having out adventures for what, a couple of months now?"

Rhonda nodded, taking Walt's hand and clasping it contentedly between her own, in her lap, her legs crossed, the top knee parting her robe, exposing her lower leg. "I think I remember Walt saying he told you how it began?"

"Yes." She scrutinized them. "That must have been a difficult time for both of you."

Walt leaned to his wife and kissed the top of her head tenderly as Rhonda answered. "Yes, but no. We were both enjoying ourselves, but separately, and the guilt was brutal." She looked up at her husband. "But the suspicion and fantasy was exciting."

"Yeah," he agreed.

"But we'd never go back to that."

"Absolutely not. Enjoying it was fun, but enjoying it together, that's something entirely different, a whole new level," he grinned, and felt her squeeze his hand.

"Wow, that's great. I hope I met someone who can share my desires like that," Danielle said wistfully. She wrinkled her nose. "My recent boyfriends, not so much." With a shrug of her shoulders she took another sip, draining her glass. "Let me ask you, though, you still do it, you know, regular? Together?"

"Oh, hell yes!" Walt blurted, at the same time Rhonda said, "Definitely!" They laughed along with their guest. Rhonda nodded to him. "You go."

"Yeah, better than ever," he continued, reaching for the bottle to refill Danielle's glass, and topping his own and Rhonda's. "It's like we got to fulfill our own fantasies, things we'd never discussed, and fulfilling each others, and we're more open about what feels good, what we like, what we want," he told her, looking to Rhonda, who nodded her confirmation. "Communication is the key. And," he added, "admitting that you like it, not being afraid, or ashamed of your wants and desires."

"That's so great," Danielle confirmed. She stood, holding her wine glass. "So answer two more questions for me, if you don't mind. Sorry I'm being so nosy."