Walt and Rhonda Ch. 11

Story Info
Rhonda finally gives her ass to Walt.
4.4k words
4.42
38.4k
6
0

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/21/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is a fantasy series of a married couple enjoying a new phase of their relationship. Thanks to all who have followed the series and continued to read of their adventures, and commented, voted, favorite or sent me a note.

Civil comments always welcome!


It was several days later, after dinner, that Rhonda took the remote from Walt and turned off the television. She had gotten annoyed watching him flip through every channel in the cable guide, and then got irritated when he went through it a second time.

"Forget it Walt, there's nothing on," she said, and they stared at each other for a moment, until he laughed at the long standing joke of using the remote. She would frequently call it 'his other dick' because it was always in his hand or nearby. The laughter died down, and they snuggled comfortably.

"So," he hinted, nuzzling her neck, "what should we do instead?"

"That, of course," she replied, but pulled gently away, "but not yet; let's talk first."

Walt's spine stiffened a little. "Good talk or bad talk?"

"Oh, no, good talk," she explained. "Silly. Unless there's something I should know?"

"Nope. Nothing." He leaned to her and kissed her, and she kissed back, their hands comfortably going to the places they felt the best, his to her back and hips, hers to his face and shoulders. They smiled, and each enjoyed the other feeling good. "So," he asked, "what's good to talk about?"

"Well," she began, "why don't we start with Danielle?"

"M-mm, my current second favorite topic."

"Oh, really? What's your first?"

He looked at her with an expression of disbelief. "Duh? You! Always!"

"O-oh," she snuggled into him. "Good answer."

"True answer, too," he told her. "So," he started again, pulling her backwards so that her back rested against his chest, sideway on the couch, their legs extended and mingled. "What about Danielle?"

"Well, clearly, we both enjoyed her visit," she began, a little vaguely.

"Her visit, yeah," he joked. "The tea and crumpets were delicious."

"Ok, fine if you want to be obvious. I assume you enjoyed fucking her? You looked like you had fun."

"You looked like you had fun watching," he added smartly. He squeezed her against himself. "And participating." He kissed the back of her neck.

"It was so sexy," she said. "She was so sexy, I'm glad you brought her home." She snuggled into him, slipping under his shoulder, holding his forearm, and resting his hand over her breast. He gave it a gentle squeeze. She felt perfect, so warm, so relaxed and comfortable.

"Kind of a dirty mouth on her, huh?" He touched her nipple lightly. "Did you like her talking to you like that? Teasing and taunting you about fucking me?"

"God, couldn't you tell? She got me so hot I couldn't control myself." She pressed her hand over his, on her breast, feeling the warm sensations through her chest. She was completely relaxed, completely at ease with herself, her husband and their new, open relationship. "You remember what she said?"

"She said quite a bit," he chuckled.

"In between, when we were talking, and she asked about us?" She took his other hand and absentmindedly kissed his fingertips. "She asked if we ever invited anyone back."

"Sure, I remember. Why?" He caressed the nipple now, bringing it to hardness. She sighed. "You want to invite her back already?"

"No, not yet," she said entangling her fingers in his. "But soon, yes." There was a pause, and he waited for her to finish. "Frank first, I think," she said plainly.

"You liked him, huh?"

"Yeah, I did. He was so, well, respectful." She twisted her body around, until she could look up into his face. "You know, since we started this, I've had a number of men," she began, "and they were all hot, at the moment, and each memorable in their own way. But Frank, he was different. I guess because I got to know him a little before..."

"Before you fucked him?"

"Stop, you're being crude," she giggled. "But yes, I guess you're right. The rest of them, the ones before, there was an attraction, and they satisfied a need I had, a desire." He looked at her with a twinkle. "Ok, I was horny, and they fucked me good," she laughed, and he smiled at her. She laid her head back onto his shoulder, and he held her close to him. "But with Frank, I spent time getting to know him. And I think, because of that, he did more than just fuck me good." She rubbed his chest and pinched his nipple lightly, the way he had done hers. "Make no mistake, he fucked me good!" He laughed with her, and beginning to get aroused, she continued. "His cock was so nice, so hard for me, and when I sucked him off, after, it was so hot." She looked up at him again, saw the arousal in his face, mirroring her own. "You remember, you saw me."

"I'll never forget," he assured her, "especially after you re-enacted the parts I missed!"

"I don't want you to miss it again," she told him, then turned up the heat with her words. "Seeing you with Danielle was so hot, seeing you together, seeing how hot you were, how you fucked her cunt." She was laying it on thick now. "I want you to see me, to see me that hot." She slipped her hand down his body, rubbed across the growing bulge in his pants. "I want you to see me take his cock in me, in my pussy," she hissed, "in my hot cunt."

"M-mm, you say the nastiest things when you get horny, don't you?"

"Do you want to see me? Up close, like I watched you?"

"Hell yes!" he confirmed. "Do you think he'll go for that?"

"I don't really know," she said wistfully. She grinned at him. "He went for me, though."

"Yes he did," Walt agreed, "and who can blame him, you seductress! Once you set your sights on him, there was no hope of escape!"

She slapped his chest playfully and giggled with him as they hugged. Settling back down, she added, "He's knows I'm married."

"So," he suggested, "maybe you call him, and tell him you want to see him again, and you get him to agree, but only on the condition that I'll be there watching."

"But what if he says..."

"Or, better yet, you tell him you want us both!"

She stalled, then lifted her head to look at him. "A threesome?"

"Would you do that? Would you like it?"

She felt herself moisten and twinge. "Are you asking me if I'd like to have two men drooling over me at the same time and have two hard cocks to play with?" She put her hand over his mouth. "Don't answer yet." She slipped her body on top of his, rubbing her crotch into his, feeling his excitement beneath her. "Are you asking me if I want him to fuck me while I suck your cock? Or if I want you to fuck me while I suck his, so you can see me, up close, with his cock in my mouth? Is that what you're asking?" She watched his eyes narrow and felt his hips pumping up into her. If not for their clothes, she knew, they would be fucking already. She took her hand from his mouth. "Are you asking me if I want to suck you both, and then have another cock to fuck after one of you has already finished?"

"Yes, you dirty, married slut, that's what I'm asking, all that, and maybe more."

"More?"

His hands reached for her ass, grabbing her cheeks and fondling them roughly as he pushed his hips up into her, pressing his hard cock between her legs." What if we both want to fuck you at the same time?"

"But how would ... Oh! You mean one in my pussy and the other in my ass?"

"Would you like that? Would you like two cocks fucking you at once?"

"I don't know, I- I never..." Her words were lost as he kissed her, hard, and she humped his bulging erection as their tongues twirled and danced, hands roaming over each other. One of his settled between her cheeks, poking at her back door. She squirmed into his body.

"You like that? You liked it when I licked you. You liked when I put my thumb up your ass when I fucked you, like I did to the girl from the bar. Have you thought about it?" His words were hot in her ear, and she felt his lips brushing her neck, in that soft spot on the side, just below her hairline. "Don't lie to me," he teased. "Do you want to try it?"

"With you, yes," she hissed, and her hands went to his crotch, worming their way between their bodies, finding his bulge and caressing it. "Yes, I want your cock in my ass," she announced breathily, "I- I want you now, I want you to fuck my tight ass!"

He twisted under her, rolling himself on top, and kissed her with uncontrolled passion, and she swooned at his reaction. God, he was hot for her, and she felt the same! Not even doing it yet, and he was out of control, just from the idea and the talk. She felt her pussy gush and swell and her back door twitched as she imagined penetration.

"You want to do that?" she continued, tweaking his arousal. "You want to fuck my ass?"

"God, you know I do!"

"Let's go upstairs," she said quietly. "You get some towels from the bathroom and I'll get the lube." She squeezed his cock through his pants, thinking she'd never felt him this big or hard. "And don't you dare go soft on me!"

"The way you talk? No way!"

A few minutes later they were in the bedroom, scrambling to remove their clothes. True to his word, he was rock hard as they kissed, standing, and he gently lowered her to the bed, on her back, their mouths still connected, hands roaming and groping each other frantically. She pulled back, and panted her excitement. "Get off," she told him, "let me turn over." He pulled back onto his knees and watched as she rolled onto her elbows and knees, and jutted her ass back at him. "You have to get me ready, first," she told him," to help me relax," she offered in a coy, playful tone, "I've never been fucked in my ass before, you know."

"Don't I know it," he replied, caressing the full mounds of her fleshy cheeks. His fingers played at her crack, dancing around her back door, but not touching it. "It's going to be great." He leaned down and kissed her on each cheek, before moving his mouth to her crinkled muscle. She felt it twitch as she gasped, and he brushed it lightly with the tip of his tongue. She cooed as his tongue bathed her virgin opening. He licked her more forcefully, feeling the rubbery skin respond as he worked the sensitive nerve endings, and then poked the tip into her; she felt the muscle resist, and she forced it to relax and loosen, and he pointed his tongue and pushed it in, and she swooned as the sensation of his firm tongue's penetration rushed through her. She had made sure to wash herself thoroughly before starting, and hoped he appreciated the soapy scent of her fresh ass. From his urgent activity, he did!

"Oh, yeah, you dirty boy, lick my ass, fuck my ass with your tongue," she teased. "Get me ready for your hard cock. God, I'm going to take your cock up my ass!" She heard him moan at her words, and she thrilled at the reaction her erotic goading inspired in him.

She felt his saliva dripping down her crack, mixing with the juices dribbling out of her. Her pussy was wet and aching, but tonight, this night, she would have to settle for her own fingers on her clit. She dropped her shoulders to the bed, extending her torso, and pushing her ass into his face as her hand slipped between her legs, brushing her wet lips and sliding up to her emerging button. His tongue was deep in her, his lips pressed hard against her ass, and she could feel it pushing in, digging inside her back door, god, it was so hot, so nasty! She relaxed her body, concentrating on opening her hole for him as the wet muscle penetrated her. And then he pulled back, but only for a second before his finger was at her hole. He played with the opening, teasing it with a fingertip, and then felt a cool liquid coating her.

As he added the lube, she felt his finger press inside her, and her ass opened and welcomed the slender intrusion. He worked the lubed digit inside her, coating her insides, slipping it in and out, and swirling it inside her. A slight feeling of fullness took her, mildly uncomfortable, but enticingly rewarding. She felt the finger probing her depths, pushing at her inner ring, and felt more lube before the finger, deeper than his thumb had ever gone, probed past her inner muscle, forcing it open and pressing inside, and she groaned.

"Oh, fuck, that's so good," she sighed. "Finger my ass baby, stretch me open for your cock."

"It's so tight, Rhonda," he observed with glee, "your ass is gripping my finger!"

She clenched in response, and heard him gasp as her muscles gripped him. She pulsed her sphincter several times, then released the grip, allowing him to add a second finger. The feeling of fullness increased, and he added more lube.

"Yeah, two fingers," he growled, "can you feel it stretching? It's so hot inside."

"It feels tight," she hissed back, "stretch it more. I'll tell you when to stop, if it hurts too much."

"Does it hurt?"

"A little, of course," she acknowledged, "but not enough to stop." She looked back at him over her shoulder. "I want my ass filled with your cock, Walt," she insisted, "I don't want to wait. Remember, the next time I might have Frank in my cunt already." She watched him roll his eyes in pleasure at the thought, and she felt another rush of sexual excitement run through her, layering on top of her already heightened senses. "Or," she teased, "it might be you in my cunt, or my mouth, and I'll let Frank fuck my ass." She heard her husband groan, and push his fingers harder inside. "Would you like to see him take my butt? Are you imagining my tight ring opening for his cock?"

"I'm seeing it open for mine, first."

"So, go ahead. Stretch my asshole, open my tight little hole for your hard cock!"

"I'm going to spread my fingers," he warned, "hold on." She inhaled sharply as her ring stretched painfully, and took a few short breaths until the shock passed, leaving only the throbbing of the resistance in her. She felt her fingers of her free hand clutching the sheets in a tight ball, and forced herself to relax, taking deep breaths.

"Oh, fuck, that's incredible," she cried out. She felt a cooling wetness, and knew he was adding more lube, directly inside her.

"I can see inside you," he murmured," I can see Inside your ass, my fingers have you opened up, oh, fuck, that's hot!" She felt his fingers move in and out again, slowly but forcefully, and then she felt another stretch, and gasped. "How's that; too much?" he asked, "I'm pushing three fingers into your ass. Are you okay?"

"Yes," she assured him, feeling herself relax after the first sudden ache. "Yes, it's- its," she gasped as he pushed further, "Oh, fuck, it's so tight, hold it..."

He held still, and she breathed through the adjustment, allowing her rectum to acclimate to the invasion. As the muscles adapted the pain subsided, still there, but not hurting, just existing as part of the experience.

"I think I'm ready," she said, "are you hard?"

"Are you kidding? I'm like a rock! Hold yourself open so I can lube up."

"Okay, go slow," she said. "And use a LOT of lube." Turning her face to the side she rested her head on the pillow and reached behind herself with both hands and spread her cheeks, pulling them wide, and her fingertips found her opening and pulled herself open, keeping the ring from closing. She heard the wet sound of him stroking his cock, coating himself, and then felt a few drips on her open hole. She hummed in anticipation. And then she felt it. The first touch of his bulbous, spongy cockhead at her hole. She pulled her fingers away, holding her cheeks open as he rubbed across her open back door, teasing her starfish with his helmet.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes, fuck my ass baby, my ass is hot for your cock," she urged. "Go slow, though."

"I will. Tell me when to stop." She heard him take a breath, and she did the same, and she felt the pressure, and pushed her ass out, opening herself from the inside, and the pressure increased, almost too much, just at the edge, until she felt a pop as her muscle gave way, and his head entered her.

"Oh, fuck!" she cried out." Stop!" She felt him pause. "Don't pull out, just leave it like that." Her ass was crying against the invasion, rebelling and begging at the same time. She wanted it, needed it, but fought to keep her ass from expelling the head of his cock. She breathed, and relaxed, and told him she was ready for more.

She felt the push again, the stretch, and then the pressure on the inner ring, the one that held closed, the exit door. She felt her resistance to the intrusion, and waited eagerly for her body to give in. More pressure, then more, and she felt the twinge of surrender as her interior ring opened in the wrong direction, in instead of out, and the filled, stretched open feeling overwhelmed her as his cock slipped inside. She let out a loud moan, and was swept with a feeling of completeness and satisfaction.

"Oh, fuck, I have a cock on my ass, fuck, fuck," she babbled, "is it all the way in? God it feels so wrong, so... fuck it feels so good!"

"About halfway," she heard him reply.

"Go ahead, push it in, push it all the way in now, I want it," she commanded, "I want your whole cock up my ass, do it, aaaah!" She cried out as she felt her bowels fill up, felt her insides push back, trying to expel him, and she panted, relaxing, allowing her body to adjust as he held still inside her. She felt his legs pressing against hers, and she released her cheeks, clutching the bed sheets and squealing.

"Oh, fuck, I'm so full!" She barked. "I'm full of cock, my ass is filled with your cock, Walt, fuck, that's so good!" He held still as she pushed back, waiting for her to give the go ahead, and she told him, when she was ready, to go slow.

He pulled back a little, not exiting her inner ring, and it felt like she was taking a shit until he reversed direction again and came back inside, slowly, filling her again. He repeated the process several times, sighing as he went out, and grunting as he pushed back in.

"I think I'm ready," she advised. "God, does it feel as good to you as it does to me?"

"It's so fucking tight," he hissed at her, "so hot inside, it's incredible!"

She felt his hands on her cheeks, spreading her. "How does it look?" she asked

"So fucking hot," he moaned, "your ass is stretched so tight, you look so hot taking my cock in your ass!"

"Fuck me, Walt," she told him. "Fuck my hot ass with your cock!"

She gripped the sheets tighter with her fists as Walt began pumping, slowly, taking half strokes, feeling the alternating sensations of penetration and evacuation. There was no pain now, just a slight discomfort, and unusual sense of strange and new wrongness underlying the incredible erotic feelings. She became aware of his motions stimulating her pussy from behind as the pressure caressed the back of her g-spot, and her body trembled with delight. Then he pulled further out, and reinserted himself, longer, full strokes, pulling and pushing himself through her inner ring, creating a fully open, vulnerable feeling that coupled with her fullness and arousal, taking her to new heights of arousal. She crooned her delight.

"Oh-h, fuck, yeah, fuck my tight ass, fuck, it's so good, so tight, so full! I can't believe it, fuck me, fuck my ass hard!" She felt his hands grip her hips tighter, and she slipped a hand beneath herself to finger her clit as his thrusts increased in length and power, she felt his legs banging against hers, felt his balls hitting her wet pussy, as she fingered herself while he pounded, and felt her orgasm begin to mount inside her. It felt different as it swelled, building from her ass out, not centered in her pussy, her entire insides joining in the slow crescendo. Her finger picked up speed and intensity as Walt pounded her tight ass.

"Fuck, your ass is so good, baby, I'm fucking your ass hard, your tight ass loves my cock. God, it's so fucking nasty, so hot!" He grunted, then moaned. "I'm gonna cum, fuck, I'm gonna cum in your ass, your fucking ass!"

12