Wanda's Story Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rpwilbur
rpwilbur
117 Followers

Amber grabbed Anne and held on to her with all her remaining strength. "Girl loves you, Mistress," she said. "Girl wants you always."

"And what else does girl want?" Anne asked.

"Girl wants breasts like yours, Mistress. Big, but not enormous. Girl wants a real figure."

Anne kissed her slave deeply. "This spring, my girl," Anne promised. "When Wanda comes for spring break, you will go get your breasts, so you will be healed and ready for me when she leaves."

"Yes, Mistress," Amber replied. She loved Wanda, but she loved Anne much more.

*************************

The World History torture continued for Wanda. Her Fs changed to Ds, and even an occasional C, which gave Wanda hope. But the final crushed her spirit again. Despite all her studying, Wanda got an F, giving her a failing grade in the class.

She quickly added World History to her second-semester schedule, then Wanda and Astrid headed back to Provo. For Astrid, she would spend two days in Provo, then fly to Casper, Wyoming for Christmas with her family. She would return the day after Christmas and get back to basketball the day after that.

For Wanda, it was a forgettable Christmas season. Anne kept her busy with chores, and Amber was still missing from her life. Anne gave excuses about Amber, but Wanda was getting tired of excuses. Anne used Wanda more as a cleaning slave than as a sex slave, which further confused the 20-year-old.

Meanwhile, across town, Roger Catron and Astrid were fucking in his bedroom. He was also back from college, and the couple planned to travel to Casper, Wyoming together. Roger was going to spend more time with Astrid, and to meet her parents.

But for now, all Astrid and Roger wanted to meet was the orgasm at the end of their session. They had been fucking together for 20 minutes. Roger had cum once and wanted a second. Astrid had cum four times, and was desperately trying to hold the fifth until Roger came.

They had started doggy style, which was Astrid's favorite position. When Roger drove his cock into her from behind, it always scraped her G-Spot, sending her to a couple of quick orgasms. Then they changed positions. Once, last summer, they tried to doggy from start to finish. Astrid had so many orgasms that she was exhausted long before Roger was ready to cum. The man ended up masturbating and cumming all over Astrid's limp body.

The position change became straight missionary, with Roger leaning his 6-3 body over Astrid's 6-4 frame. Her legs locked on his, and she used kegeling, which she had read about in Human Anatomy, to grab his cock even tighter. He came the first time like that.

Astrid had then rolled Roger onto his back and sucked him back to hardness. This complete, Astrid strattled Roger, letting him impale her from below. They both loved this position. Astrid felt comfortable being in control of their lovemaking, and Roger could last longer in this position, even if he hadn't already cum once that evening.

Together they neared their final climax. Astrid curved her back, and Roger's hands went from her hips to her breasts. He squeezed them together and sucked both ramrod-straight nipples into his mouth. His hips moved faster, signaling he was close to climax.

Both lovers moaned together, then came. Astrid's orgasm was a long, throaty, moan. Roger's was a series of grunts, as each grunt signaled a spurt of semen into Astrid's body. Six grunts later, Roger moaned his pleasure as Astrid kegeled his now-shrinking cock. They rolled onto their sides as Roger popped out of her. Together they cuddled and kissed, lost in their love for each other. Out in the hall, someone slipped away from Roger's door, having masturbated through Astrid and Roger's session.

Down the stairs, in the master bedroom, J.L. "Lou" Spillington and Lorraine Catron, mother of Wanda, Roger, and 16-year-old Wendy Catron, were also doing some post-coital cuddling. They had been lovers for almost 18 months now, and lived here in Lorraine's house, although Lou maintained her own residence for legal purposes. For now, they were talking.

"I wonder why Wanda needs to see me in the office tomorrow," Lou said. She was a lawyer, and a damn good one. She had won the $11 million Wanda had in the bank as part of a settlement against an illegal porn video made of Wanda.

"I couldn't tell you, sweetie," Lorraine replied. Her fingers were making little tracings around Lou's areolas. "Wanda has always been a secretive girl. It took me a long time to learn her relationship with Anne. I think she thought I wouldn't approve."

"That's silly," Lou replied. "You're the most open-minded woman I know. Who else would satisfy my cravings, not only for sexy woman pussy, but my need for man-meat as well."

Lorraine giggled. They had fucked men as recently as last week, when Lou brought two young men to a hotel room. They had cum once in each of them, then swapped partners. The men came again in their new partners, then rested a while. The third session had been two-on-one, with both men ganging up on Lorraine as Lou masturbated and watched. Lorraine had loved the feeling of two cocks, and even had a first, as both men slipped their cocks into her pussy at the same time. After she came a couple times, they double-teamed Lou, fucking her until both of them came in and on Lorraine's lover. Then the men watched Lorraine and Lou make love with each other, until each got one last chance with the women, the one with Lorraine cumming on her tits, the one with Lou filling her ass.

When Lorraine giggled like that, Lou knew she was thinking about sex. Lou used the opportunity to slide atop Lorraine, feeding the woman her pussy while the lawyer practiced her own oral skills. The giggles turned to cheers, then moans and groans, then muffled cries of intense pleasure as both women came together. As they cuddled and slept, the same person left their doorway, finally going to bed.

The next day, Lou ushered Wanda into her office. She could see the anxiety on the girl's face.

What's wrong, Wanda?" Lou said.

Wanda burst into tears. "J.L., it's awful," she finally cried. "I don't know what to do!!"

Slowly Wanda told the lawyer about her World History teacher. She detailed the threats, the intimidation, and the failing grades. "I have to take the class over in the fall," Wanda said. "I signed up to take it from a different teacher, but somehow I got Dr. Grates again. I just know she's behind that. I'll fail again if I don't get help, and I won't submit to her.

"What can I do, J.L.?"

The lawyer thought a few minutes. She could tell Wanda was scared. Slowly an idea formulated in her mind. When it was fully developed, minutes later, the lawyer explained it to her client. Wanda smiled, very happy. She spent the rest of her Christmas break in gleeful anticipation. Anne saw the difference in her slave, but didn't ask what had happened.

************************

When Wanda and Astrid drove back to the Boise State campus, both women were happy. Wanda knew the plan would work. and Astrid had a deep dark secret.

When Astrid and Roger arrived in Casper, they had become oral members of the Mile High Club, when Astrid had sucked Roger's cock in their seats. There hadn't been enough time to fuck in the bathroom, so the blow job had sufficed.

Upon departing the plane, Roger met Astrid's parents. Helen Martin was in her mid-40s and very beautiful. Six foot two, with ample breasts that refused to sag, a thin waist and a double-handful of grabbable buttcheeks. Her husband, Fred, was a behemoth at 6-10, nearly 300 pounds. Despite the size, it didn't appear that he had an ounce of fat on his body.

Astrid rushed to them immediately, squealing "Mom! Daddy!!" She jumped into her father's massive arms. He easily lifted her, showing his strength and his love all at once. She was showering him with kisses as he lifted her. When he released her, she went to her mother and the two women hugged tightly. They kissed lovingly, and Roger saw where Astrid's luscious lips came from.

Finally, Astrid turned to Roger. "Mom, Daddy, this is Roger," she said by way of introduction. "He's my boyfriend, and I love him a bunch."

"I would hope so," Helen said. "You talk about him in every letter write."

Fred walked up to Roger and extended his hand. "Welcome to Casper," he said. Roger shook his hand, feeling the strength in the handshake. Then Helen hugged him, and Roger felt a familiar longing as Helen seemed to grind into him. He broke from Astrid's mother and saw her smile at him.

They drove to the Martin residence, a two-story home in a nice residential sector of town. Roger was given a room downstairs. Upstairs were Astrid and her parents, but Roger didn't want to do anything that might jinx this trip. He had something special in mind.

It was 2:30 in the morning, and Roger woke up with the familiar feel of Astrid's mouth on her cock. Apparently what he had decided wasn't what his lover wanted. He laid back and enjoyed the sucking for a minute before opening his eyes.

During that minute, something strange crept into Roger's mind. The sucking on his cock was different, more experimental than Astrid's blow jobs were. It was like Astrid had never had a cock this size before. He heard gagging, and slowly opened his eyes.

He was shocked. It wasn't Astrid, but her mom Helen trying to take his 11 inches into her mouth. She was naked, and Roger confirmed the tightness of her body as she rubbed it on his legs as she sucked on him.

Finally, still wordlessly, Helen stopped sucking. Roger's cock was hard now, and standing straight up. She raised one leg, and slid his cock into her body. She dropped down, then leaned down and kissed Roger deeply. The kiss hid her deep throaty moan. She started moving up and down on Roger, moaning happily as he filled her pussy with his man meat. Roger started getting into the action as well, pulling Helen down and sucking on the breasts.

With his mouth on her breasts, Roger wrapped his hands around her ass, guiding her movements. She moaned and moaned, and Roger guessed when she was about to cum.

Just as she came, he slid his index finger into her ass. She screamed, then bit him hard to muffle herself. Her orgasm shook the bed, thumping it onto the wall. She came again, and then Roger came with her. His sperm shot deep into her body, causing her to have a third orgasm as well. Then silently, she kissed him, lifted off his cock and left his room.

At breakfast the next morning, Helen wore a big smile, and winked at Roger a couple of times. When Roger and Astrid went Christmas shopping at the mall, Roger pulled his girlfriend aside for a serious chat.

"Honey, I have to tell you something," he said.

"What?" Astrid replied, worry starting to appear on her face. She had never seen him this serious before.

"Last night, your mom slipped into my room and fucked me. I couldn't have stopped after she started, no matter what. I'm so sorry."

"You're kidding," Astrid said. "My mom? She's so uptight about sex I don't think she believes in it any longer."

"I'm serious, hon," Roger replied. He reviewed the previous night for Astrid, embarrassment growing on his face.

"I have a plan," Astrid said. "I'll slip into your bedroom tonight and sleep with you. If Mom comes down again, I'll hide in the closet and see what happens. Just act naturally, OK?"

Roger agreed, and the plan was set in motion. That night, a little after midnight, Astrid came into Roger's room. The couple fucked quietly, each of them getting one orgasm in during their 30 minutes of play. Then They curled up together and started sleeping.

About 2:30, Astrid, a notoriously light sleeper, awoke when the stairs creaked. She woke Roger, then grabbed her clothes and hid in the closet. A minute later, Helen entered the room. She went right to Roger's bed and shed her nightgown. Astrid, seeing her mother naked for the first time, has amazed at how toned and buff she was. Then she watched her mother take Roger's flaccid cock in her mouth and start to suck it hard.

Roger pretended to wake up, and smiled as Helen's mouth gave him an expert blowjob. He grew hard in a minute, then Helen joined him on the bed.

"Tonight, you take the lead," she whispered. "Fuck me good, and fuck me hard. Don't worry about Fred, either. I gave him a sleeping pill before we went to sleep. nothing will wake him up."

Roger rolled Helen onto her back, and, with a quick look at the closet door and Astrid, peering out, he entered Helen roughly. She moaned immediately, and moaned again as he started thrusting into her. His long cock buried into her middle-age pussy, and it slammed against the back of the vagina again and again. Helen, with no attempt at holding back, slammed back at Roger and came quickly, flooding her pussy with warm wet juices. It also helped Roger slide easier inside her, so his pistoning sped up.

Astrid, watching her boyfriend fuck her mother, was turned on by the sight. She reached down and started playing with herself, doing her best to hold in her moans and groans. She watched her mother cum again, and then smiled as Roger flipped her over and entered her from behind. She watched her mother's breasts bounce back and forth in rhythm to Roger's deep strokes. She watched Roger smile, then turn to the closet and lick his tongue over his lips, then blow Astrid a kiss.

Astrid kept rubbing, nearing orgasm. Roger reached under Helen and grabbed her breasts. He captured the nipples and pulled back, causing Helen to release yet another orgasm. Astrid let go then, too, stifling her moans as she came over her hands. Roger also chose that moment to orgasm, pulling his cock out of Helen so Astrid could see as he shot sperm all over Mom's back.

Helen and Roger collapsed, a happy, fucked-out couple. Helen kissed Roger a minute later and, gathering her nightgown, headed upstairs. Astrid came out of the closet then, sliding her wet pussy in front of Roger's face. He took his cue and ate from his girlfriend's labia, licking her to two more orgasms. She slipped out of his bed about 5 am, getting into her own bed for a couple hours of sleep.

The next day was Christmas Day, and it was the best day of Astrid's life. The family had opened all the presents when Roger suddenly announced, "I have one last present for Astrid."

She looked at him in anticipation. She was then stunned when he slipped to one knee, looked at the 6-4 woman sitting on the couch and said, "Astrid Martin, will you marry me?" He held out in his hand her final gift, and she eagerly took it. Opening the small box, she saw an engagement ring adorned with a beautiful emerald, with a small diamond in the middle of the emerald.

Astrid started crying, and could barely speak out "Yes!" to her now-fiancé.

Roger pulled her onto the floor, cuddling her, kissing her tears away, and whispering "I love you." Helen and Freed held hands, watching as their only child chose the man of her dreams as her future husband. Their minds flashed back to their own engagement. Helen gave off a tittering laugh, remembering that they had celebrated with a 69, because Helen and Fred were naked in bed together when he popped the question.

The couple spent the rest of the day talking. They chose a day in June 30 months away. That way, Astrid would graduate, and Roger would be a senior. They also decided to hold off this information from Roger's family until he was ready to tell them.

That night, after everyone went to bed, Astrid slipped back down to Roger's room. She planned to cap their engagement the modern way, by fucking until dawn. Roger was awake and waiting for her, taking her carnally even before she could remove her clothes. He just pulled her onto the bed, ripped off her panties, and thrust his hard cock into her pussy. Astrid gasped at the savageness of the initial thrust, then moaned as they built a rhythm together.

Astrid came once, secretly pleased at Roger's carnal lust. As she was building up to a second orgasm, though, they heard the stairs squeaking. Astrid pulled Roger out of her pussy and dashed for the closet, arriving just as Helen entered Roger's room.

Helen saw Roger was awake and very hard. She wasted no time in stripping. She climbed atop him and said, "Welcome to the family" as she lowered onto his cock.

Roger pumped from below, then pulled Helen down. As he was kissing her, he signaled for Astrid to come out. The teen did, silently walking to the bed. She tentatively slid her tongue along Helen's ass. The older woman just moaned in deeper delight.

"Oh, Astrid," Helen cried. "I knew you watched us yesterday. I'm glad you're joining us tonight."

"Yes, Mom," Astrid said, lust audible in her voice. "But that's my boyfriend you're fucking, and I want him to finish me first."

Helen smiled and slid off Roger's cock. She turned around and lowered her pussy to Roger's mouth. He started licking where his cock had been, while Astrid climbed onto Roger and rode his cock. Helen put her arms around Astrid and kissed her, much deeper than she had ever kissed her daughter before.

"You're a lovely woman," Helen told her daughter between gasps as Roger licked happily at Helen's pussy. "I've always wanted to do this, share a man with you, but you never brought one home, until now .. . now .. . now I'm cumming!!!!!!!!!!!"

Helen shot orgasmic fluids down Roger's throat. He shoved his cock deeper into Astrid, and the engaged couple came together, joining Helen in orgasmic bliss.

Helen pulled Astrid off Roger's cock, and plastered her mouth on her daughter's pussy. She licked deeply, sucking out the semen Roger had planted in Astrid. Astrid moaned as her Mom licked her as few women had before. Helen's tongue seemed to be longer than any other tongue she had felt before, and Astrid came again, soaking her mother with her juices.

For Helen, she had not thought about her action until she was in the middle of licking her daughter's pussy. She had dreamed of sharing a man with Astrid, true, but never thought part of fucking Astrid's boyfriend would be fucking Astrid. In fact, Helen had never licked a woman before, until now. Helen slid two fingers into Astrid's pussy, driving them deeply until Astrid came, screaming her pleasure.

Astrid pulled her mother around, and planted her face in her Mom's pussy, giving Mom the same oral treatment Mom had given her. Roger smiled and positioned just behind Astrid's head. His cock, semi-erect, hung by his fiancée's nose. She started interchanging, licking Roger's cock, then Mom's pussy, then Roger, then Mom. Roger, meanwhile, was dropping spit globs on Helen's asscheeks, and right between her crack.

When Roger was hard again, he positioned his cock and slid it slowly into Helen's ass. The older woman cried in lust and came, flooding Astrid's mouth. Astrid also came, as she felt Mom's orgasm and saw Roger's cock in Mom's ass.

Roger had just started. He fucked Helen's ass for several minutes while Astrid disengaged from Mom and shifted position, putting her pussy even with Helen's and her mouth glued in a deep tongue-trading kiss with her mother. Roger saw the second pussy and, pulling from Helen, filled Astrid. He pumped several strokes, then went back to Helen's ass.

Back and forth the 11-inch rod of Roger Catron slid. Astrid, then Helen, then Astrid. The mother and daughter rubbed their clits together, mashed breasts, and kissed deeply. Finally, sensing his end was near, though not Astrid and Helen's (who had started cumming on his third cycle through and didn't seem to stop), Roger thrust deeply into Helen's ass and blew his load, filling her anal cavity with his semen until it dripped out. When he removed his cock, the cum stayed in her ass.

While Astrid and Helen kept grinding together, Roger now put his face on both pussies and started licking. Fresh rounds of orgasmic cries filled the downstairs bedroom as both women came over and over again, until all three were too exhausted to continue. They collapsed and cuddled.

rpwilbur
rpwilbur
117 Followers