Wanderlust - Sabrina Pt. 06

Story Info
Sabrina is still growing.
4.2k words
4.44
9.4k
3

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 03/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

6 -- Growing Pains, Part 1

Harvey Junior's phone buzzed in his pocket. Usually at school he was quick to look for distractions, but today the lecture was fascinating enough that he could ignore it. After a moment it began again, and he still pushed it to the back of his mind. It was on the third buzz when he gave in.

Incoming call: SABRINA

The hairs on his arm seemed to stand on end, and his blood turned to ice. Sabrina? He thought he'd never hear from her again. She'd never spoken to him or replied to any of his attempts at contact after the one week they'd spent together. That week in his mother's house had been so intense, so unbelievable, that what had happened then seemed like a dream now.

That was a year ago. Since then he'd gone back home from school a few times, hoping to see her, but every time she was gone. He was sure she was still working for his mom -- her room had still been set up for her to stay.

It had seemed that, despite what she'd said, what they'd done that one night would never again repeat. He was sure she'd lied, and it'd been breaking his heart for the past year that it should be so.

Obviously he was elated to be receiving that call. He quickly snapped his laptop shut, swept his things into his backpack and got up to leave the huge lecture hall. By the time he was out his phone was done buzzing. He immediately returned the call.

Hi, Junior.

Her voice. Her sweet, sweet voice. "Hello Sabrina. You called?"

Yes. Is it a bad time?

"No, not at all. Any time is great for me. Uhm... how are you?"

I've definitely been better.

"Oh, well. Can I help you with anything?"

I hope so. I'm actually here because I need your help.

Harvey Junior realized he was sweating, despite the ample air conditioning.

Hello? Are you still there?

"Yeah, uh... here? You came to campus?"

Yes. Is that alright?

"Uhh, that's fine Sabrina, no problem. So how can I help you? Do you want to meet up somewhere right now?"

Yes please. I'm at the bus terminal. Please bring your car.

***

Her light blonde hair blew in the wind, reflecting the midday sun and making her easy to spot from afar. His heart started to race -- it really was her! Trying to keep his cool, he slowly drove across the parking lot toward her.

Along with that hair her dress was moving as well. It wasn't a typical look for her -- it was long and loose, and a bit old fashioned looking with its off-white base colour and floral pattern. Quite conservative. Probably meant for a larger body-type. She must have been trying to cover up. He shut the engine off and got out of the car.

A particularly strong gust of wind hit, and it caught the dress and pulled it tight around her. She squinted to keep blown dust out of her eye, missing the way his jaw dropped. As soon as the gust dissipated the dress settled to a loose hang again, and Junior quickly regained his composure, if only on the surface.

He held the image in his mind. He'd seen her breasts, and he could see the dress draping over them now as well that they were standing before each other, because they'd gotten absolutely massive! During the year since their last meet they'd swollen even bigger, now comparable to basketballs!

Sabrina bounded forward and wrapped her arms around his neck. She hugged him tight, and the pressure of her massive jugs as well as something long and spongey between their legs had him practically passing out with shock and lust. "Juuuniooor!"

"Sabrina," he breathed.

She pulled back a bit, smiling brighter then the sun above, her ridiculously pretty face inches from his.

"You've changed," he said, his hands sliding longingly down her slender sides to sit on her hips.

"Uh huh," she said, nodding as she maintained that smile, though the mention of changes had her facade cracking slightly. "I did, a bit."

"You... you're taller also? Are you wearing heels?"

"No heels." She stepped back out of his grasp, and they both looked down as she kicked a pale leg forward. She had sneakers on, but was now standing at the same height as Junior.

"So it's true what you said... that you keep growing."

"Yes. All this, in just a year. It's crazy, isn't it?"

"Uh-huh," he said faintly. He was having trouble holding it together, having seen and felt so much of the new Sabrina already.

She easily caught on to this, and as well passers-by were beginning to stare. "Let's get in the car."

"Of course." He quickly opened the passenger side door of the Subaru two-seater, then scurried around to the driver's side.

***

Conversation had been shallow once they were in the car. Sabrina didn't have much to say to Junior, other than to firmly and urgently request for him to forget about his classes for the next couple days. She needed him to drive her somewhere. Somewhere far. Now several hours out on the interstate, it looked like they were going to end up somewhere in Arizona.

Little hints of information from their chatter had helped him discern that there'd been some sort of disagreement between she and his mother, so she'd quickly covered up and left the house looking for him. He was grateful that she would turn to him in her time of need, and was determined to do whatever she asked.

They'd been driving long enough that the sun was starting to set, and Sabrina was dozing off. Harvey Junior took the opportunity to admire her beautiful face at rest, angelically framed by her soft blonde locks. Her body inside that dress was slender and more willowy than when they'd met the previous year, and he observed that the addition to her stature was mostly in her arms and legs. With every lump and bump in the road her massive chest jiggled and swayed, tantalizing him and making him grip the steering wheel tighter.

He wished his friends could see him, driving his cool car down the interstate with an absolute knock-out in the passenger seat. It was a look of success. The reality though was much stranger, of course!

By the time the sun was almost down Junior was zoning out. The desert seemed endless. He heard a murmur, then a sigh of disappointment coming from his passenger. He looked over at Sabrina, and was taken by surprise.

"Sorry," she gasped, "got excited in my sleep! This happens sometimes."

Junior nodded slowly, trying not to betray his shock. Her brow above her sleepy eyes had a sheen of sweat on it, and her breath was rapid. Her legs were wide apart, and one of them was fully extended under the dash, immobile due to her hard cock wedged into the space. She'd woken up terribly hot.

"Sabrina... wow! Uhm. Don't worry. I'm fine with this. Just... just be comfortable."

"I can't," she cried. Her eyes were wild.

"What do you mean?"

"I can't be comfortable. This won't go away! Once it starts... oh, god! Can we pull over somewhere?"

Not much later they pulled into the parking lot of a roadside motel. Sabrina waited in suspense in the car as Junior ran into the office to book their room. After some painful moments in wait he exited the office and walked over to one of the rooms, and he unlocked the door.

The car door swung open and Sabrina bolted out, moving as fast as she could while hunched forward. She couldn't stand upright.

As soon as she was inside she lifted her leg and slammed her rear up against the wall. Junior was in awe as he locked the door behind them. Her massive rod was attached to her leg with a velcro strap, which she noisily tore away.

Finally able to stand straight again, she gave a sigh of relief, and her length extended way, way forward. The dress draped over it, outlining what was now easily exceeding two feet and with additional thickness to match.

"Oh my god," Junior whispered. "That grew, too."

Sabrina ignored him, seemingly in another world as she bit down on her lip and gazed down at her arousal. She gave herself a comforting stroke through the fabric, rubbing away the soreness with a dainty little hand so very contrasted to what she bore. After a few moments she noticed Junior standing nearby, staring. Her arm shot out, and she got him by the shirt collar and pulled him in.

Junior crashed into her, into the two incredibly huge spheres of her breasts. Their lips were the next thing to collide, and he moaned with delight and fear as her tongue swam into his mouth.

"I have another job for you," she said softly.

"What-what is it?"

"You've got to get me off now. It's been all day, and if you don't I'll go insane."

Junior wasn't sure if he was up to the challenge -- she was already too much to handle when they'd met a year before, and now the gorgeous young blonde had developed into a behemoth of sexual artillery. "Okay," he choked.

Still clenching his shirt collar in her fist she gave a thrust of her arm and he shot back to land on the motel room bed.

Junior was agog as she lifted her dress up and away. Tall, golden haired and slim, she was an angel... yet that rack! And in front of it all, over two feet of beautifully proportioned cock, throbbing with seemingly the same insanity Sabrina threatened would take over if he didn't do his job!

She approached slowly, smiling to herself, knowing how lewd the sight of her nude form reacting to each step could be. Junior emitted a choking sound as he beheld the ridiculous jiggling above and rigid swinging below. She took her length and held it vertical before gently sitting on the bed before him.

With it in that position the tip was up to her eyes. Her comparatively little hand, holding it steady at the middle, couldn't possibly circle its girth. Junior looked up at the trembling pink head, from where the pre that was gleaming along her undershaft emanated. "It's... too big now, isn't it?"

"Yes," Sabrina said. "I used to be able to suck it, but lately once it's hard my mouth can't reach. I have a really hard time satisfying myself. But if I'm not satisfied... it's a problem."

Junior was left speechless.

Sabrina surged forward. It was the first thing to hit him, slamming into place against his shoulder, and then the rest of her followed, pinning him down under all that breast. He groaned in amazement as their lips joined again and his arms graciously circled her slender frame.

"So do you like the way I am now? Are we still okay?"

"Sabrina," Junior breathed. "You are so... I'll do whatever it takes to help you."

She grinned softly, acting grateful as she backed a little out of the kiss, though of course she'd already known he felt so. The movement had her breasts looming back into view, and Junior of course had to raise each hand to palm them from below and feel their round expanse. Despite her towering arousal begging, screaming for her to do something to Junior, she gave him all the time he needed.

"God, these tits. They got so... big..."

Sabrina nodded, her breath quick. It was taking every ounce of her effort to restrain herself.

Junior was growing aware of heat against his neck, and looking down he realized the end of her cock was pointing impatiently towards his face. It was visibly nodding with the elevated beat of her heart, and with each throb precum was dribbling down onto him. He looked to her and saw the command in her eyes. He nodded and let go of her chest, then finally daring to take hold of her shaft.

"Oh yes," she purred. It surged with power at that touch, becoming frighteningly even harder and girthier.

"H-holy shit."

"Open up now!" A slight thrust of her hips and the drooling end of it was in Junior's mouth. He choked slightly at her aggression but was quick to accept, and he sucked and tongued until he saw satisfaction on Sabrina's face.

She laid over him, letting her breasts drape around her shaft, and with a hand pressing in at the side of each huge beauty used them to pleasure a large swath of her erectile real estate. Junior had one hand stroking below his chin, while the other was out of sight by her midriff.

She seemed to be swelling within their grasp, as if the limit of her scale was still yet to be reached. Only once she was thrusting in and out of his mouth and against the warm grasp of her tits did it seem she was there, and with that level of tension her movements were animalistic and wild.

Mindlessly seeking release, it didn't take long for her to reach her goal, and soon her climax was imminent.

The last time she'd came for Junior it was terribly violent. She'd fucked him unconscious. If he didn't look out, who knew what could happen this time? He swerved out of the way and grabbed a motel room pillow, which he hung on the end of her rod as it began to issue its voluminous burden.

She was arched and taut, her mouth opening and closing in involuntary ecstasy. Her hips shook wildly, and surely it would have been his demise if it were him instead of the pillow. Her cock was jumping with each shot, and the pillow case recoiled from within as each round hit it. Harvey Junior squeezed it around her, wanting to contain the mess -- he did intend to sleep in that bed once it was all over -- but her cum, viscous though it was, was escaping through the stitches and had the pillowcase wet to the touch.

How incredibly beautiful she was to him, an idol of lust suspended in throes of release. How frightening she was to him, her enormous monster throbbing and ejecting a seemingly endless load!

When finally she was done Sabrina sighed happily, and she collapsed to lie on her belly. Junior was quick to run to the bathroom. He held the sagging pillow case upside down over the toilet, and it glooped and splattered out against the water. He was awed by the amount - there was so much! No wonder she'd been in such agony! He left it wedged inside the toilet seat to drain.

He returned to her slowly, then stopping to stare as she laid there, an image of perfection gasping for air as she laid limp atop her insane cumslicked blessings. He was painfully hard inside his jeans. He was unsure what could happen next, only knowing that he was beholden to the most erotic thing he'd ever seen and possibly the most he ever would again.

She rolled over slowly, looking languid and content, and he continued to stare awed and maddened by how her gifts trailed after in turn.

"Uhm. I guess I could use a shower after all that."

"Sure," he said, acting nonchalant.

She got up and walked towards the bathroom door with lazy steps.

"Can... can I join?"

"Of course you can, silly. It's been a long day."

"Alright," he said. He summoned his courage.

She giggled when he stepped into the shower, sporting his humble wood. "Look at you. Do you need a cleaning?"

"Yes, I do. Like you said... long day..."

She winked at him as she took one of the little bars of complimentary soap in her hands and lathered it up. She rubbed soap into every surface and corner of his body, even venturing a teasing twist of a finger in his behind, though she was avoiding his hardon. Her hands, slick with soap, were heaven against him, sending tingles of joyful pleasure down his spine. She truly was an angel. Every inadvertent bump or nudge from her space consuming chest or persistent swinging semi erection had him throbbing with furious want.

Finally she gripped his dick and gave it a few slippery twists, which made him stagger and swell. Again, she giggled. "Okay. Now you wash me."

Harvey Junior did the same for Sabrina, savouring the smooth feel of her skin under his touch. At first he was purposeful as he cleaned her slender limbs, her elegant curves, sparing not an inch. It was an act of worship, and he was urging his brain to memorize every detail of the incredibly intimate moment. Of course he soon had more sensitive regions to wash, the first of which was still hanging soft yet heavy at nearly full length like a veiny white elephant's trunk. Crouching on his knees he massaged soap against it and its equally massive pair of balls until they were well clean. Shaking his head in wonder, he rose to his feet again.

She smiled and arched her back a little to present her chest to him. "These last?"

"Uh huh," he said, working the soap between his hands for a big lather.

She stepped in and kissed his lips softly. In the shower with her in that tender embrace, their bodies naked and wet against each other, he felt the closest thing he'd ever known to being in love. She saw the joy and astonishment in his eyes. She set his soapy hands on her breasts.

His cock felt like it could explode. "Shit," he said, chuckling and shaking his head. "This is so amazing."

"Nice and clean," she instructed.

"Yes. Real clean," he responded, smoothing his hands around and lifting her amazing globes.

She turned her back to him, pressing her bottom into his hardon. He continued to rub the lather into her chest as he hugged her against himself, and she started to work her rear up and down against his desire.

As he found his way she pushed back, and Harvey Junior entered.

"Sabrina, yes..."

"You deserve this, babe."

He started to thrust, slowly, while eyeing all the wobbling tit his hands were crushing up against her chest. He quickly got up to speed. "F-f-fuuuck..."

"Did you think you'd be doing this when you got up today?"

"I didn't think I'd ever do this again."

Sabrina giggled at that. She tilted a bit, then snuck one of her hands beyond her sac to play with her clit. She worked it with steady circular rubs, helping herself to appreciate Harvey Junior's efforts as he struggled to pace himself.

His grip around her tits escalated to rough squeezes, and the overabundant flesh slipped in and out of his hands. With his arms around her he possessed her, if only for the moment.

"Oh god, Sabrina, yes! Yes!"

His last thrusts were frantic, and then he became still. Sabrina took over, raising and lowering over his cumming cock to enhance his brief moment in ecstasy. "Oh, Junior! Thank you for that. Is it nice?"

"Y-yes," he stammered.

As soon as he was done she got off him, and without another word spoken was out of the shower and out of his reach. She calmly began to towel herself off.

***

Back in the bed Junior lovingly spooned up against her from behind. He wasn't a fool -- he knew what was happening was an exception, and that as soon as he'd brought her wherever she needed to be she'd be out of his life again. Knowing that he chose to squeeze every last tender moment of intimacy out of the occasion.

"So where are we going?"

Sabrina considered her answer - how much did he need to know? "We're going to where I came from. I guess you could call it my home."

"Is it a town? Out in the country?"

"No," she said, gently touching his forearm as he held her tight. "It's... um, I'm not sure how to explain it."

"Okay," he said. "And why are you going? Because you and my mom aren't getting along?"

"Hmm... Sort of, I guess. I mean that was the trigger. I have to go somewhere else now, for sure. But also there are some important problems I'm hoping can be solved when we get there."

"Problems," he repeated.

She nodded, and her wet hair rubbed against his cheek.

"Does it have to do with... your growth...?"

"Yeah. I don't know when it will stop, or if it ever even will. It's already gone way too far. You saw me today; I have too much horniness in me, and I can't relieve myself on my own anymore."

"I'm sorry. That must be really hard."

Sabrina squeezed his arm. One thing she'd remembered liking about Monica's son was that he was willing to listen, and could empathize. A year later it still held true.

"So what happened between you and my mom?"

"She just couldn't handle me anymore. It used to be about me pleasing her, and that worked okay. Then it became about us pleasing each other, because I eventually got her to stop treating me like her slave, and that was great. But after this recent growth spurt, it became about her keeping me sane. Because I need relief, all the time."

12