Wanderlust - Sabrina Pt. 10

Story Info
An old boyfriend stumbles back in Sabrina's life.
5.8k words
4.81
6.8k
4
0

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 03/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

10 -- Sex Magick

Sabrina kneeled on the ground before Danielle, who laid spread out on their bed. As she slithered toward her she smoothed her hands up her sides, stroking her naked body and eventually tracing her nose along her member. It was already coming to life and extending down her thigh, and Danielle purred with delight.

"I'm going to teach you a little lesson tonight," Sabrina said as she lifted Danielle's shaft. It was stiff enough now not to hang over her wrist.

"Okay, and what could that be?" Danielle gasped and dumped her head back, overcome with pleasure as the end of her cock entered the warmth of Sabrina's mouth. Long strokes of one hand and moist, aggressive tongue lashes to the tip had her writhing and moaning, and in a moment she had every last inch of her gorgeous member thickened and extended.

Satisfied with that outcome, Sabrina spat her out, leaving the comically large dong wobbling before her face. "Well, not only did I give you this dick, so big and nice, just like my own... I also gave you those boobies, so big and round-"

"Just like yours?"

"Yes." Having said that she returned the tip of her cock to her mouth and traded her grip around it for a finger slid into her feminine crease. As Danielle writhed upon the bedsheets Sabrina was sure to gather plenty of her moisture on that probing finger.

After a moment Sabrina slathered the juices of Danielle's arousal onto her shaft, and dirtily she spat down upon it as well. She stroked the mixture into her hot, throbbing flesh until it was a bit slick. "So you know all my dick-moves by now, but the lesson I'm going to teach you is this. Look at me."

Sabrina rose on her knees so Danielle's cock, pointing skyward, would be parallel to her chest. As Danielle eyed the luscious oversized boobs, looking so spectacular upon Sabrina's slim, pale body, she already knew what was coming. "Oh, goody!"

With a nod and a little giggle Sabrina closed them around Danielle, and with a hand at the side of each pressed them tight. She bounced them up and down, and Danielle's mouth fell open at the sensation. "O-okay, yes, you're good at that."

Giggling some more at the result, Sabrina continued. With the way the two futa were positioned and the length Danielle was providing the end of it was level with Sabrina's face, so she kissed the hot throbbing flesh sweetly as her soft globes pleasured hardness and bounced off Danielle's thighs.

"Lesson learned," Danielle said. She sat up and leaned forward to kiss the lips that kissed her dick, inadvertently demonstrating just how easy it would be for herself to get the beautiful giant into her own mouth. It was something she'd never thought to try though, because her love was always there.

Sabrina gave a little peck to her lips in return, then plunged the head past her lips as her tits continued to bounce around her shaft. Danielle groaned with delight, falling back upon the bed, writhing at the expertly applied sensation. At the urgency of the sucks, the rising rate of the busty pleasuring, Danielle braced her self. Sabrina was going for the finish now.

Pleasure surged within turgid flesh, her throbs quickened, and soon Danielle's cock was bucking madly. Her orgasmic cries were giggled, as if she were amused by how Sabrina had gotten her off this time. She thought a titfuck was silly. To show her she meant business Sabrina let go of her breasts and wrapped both hands around the climaxing rod, and with long fast strokes and her most aggressive sucks urged every last beat of orgasm out of her. They twisted and writhed upon the bed, with Sabrina never letting go, never ceasing until she was sure Danielle could take no more.

If Danielle could shoot cum Sabrina would surely have milked out every last drop, and by the time she'd finished she was dazed and dissheveled. Sabrina nodded with satisfaction -- now the lesson had been learned.

"Hoo, god. Thank you for that. You're a good teacher."

Sabrina smiled. "You're welcome." She rose to her feet, revealing that as always, her own cock, just as unworldy massive and splendid to behold as Danielle's, was ready to go. With a knowing smile Danielle scuttled backwards along her bed, opening up some space, and Sabrina kneeled over her. Hands at each shoulder pinned her down -- this one wouldn't be gentle. Still feeling vulnerable from her climax, Danielle went quiet, waiting for the master to do her work.

Danielle stretched to permit the entry, but she was excited and well adapted to her love. Smoothly, calmly, Sabrina began to make love to her, and as always she was completely enthralled by the power and scale of the futa idol's endowment.

Sabrina pressed down on her shoulders, steadying her stance as her passes quickened. Danielle, already tender from her first climax, was soon crying out her intense enjoyment. Her cock had never lost hardness and was banging back and forth between their chests as they went. Seeing that movement, Sabrina had an idea.

She slowed and, still buried deep, slid her thighs beneath Danielle's rear, raising her lower body up and curling it forward. The end of Danielle's dick waved around now in front of her face, and she, in pleasure and confusion, didn't know yet what was coming. Sabrina reached out and pushed it to her mouth.

With a high, heady giggle Danielle opened up, permitting her own cock to slip past her lips. She'd caught on, and her eyes were showing surprise at realizing just where she could put that recently grown appendage. As soon as it was in place Sabrina resumed her motions, now with the wet sound of Danielle's sucks accompanying their feminine grunts and groans of pleasure. With each inward thrust of Sabrina's hips Danielle's would react, pushing her own cock in far. Repeatedly it kissed her tonsils.

It didn't take long at all for that kind of motion to push Danielle again over the edge: a pair of futa cocks penetrating her in perfect tandem - one giving pleasure, the other producing it. Hers flicked out of her mouth as her back arched up, and she came hard around Sabrina. The blonde never ceased her motions, vigorously deploying her fourteen inch beauty to stroke ecstasy into her while driving herself closer to her own creamy completion.

Once finally reaching her point of eruption Sabrina slowed, and a couple beats of her hot seed were more than enough to fill and overflow Danielle's pussy. She pulled out and rapidly stroked her tool, pumping out shot after shot which painted thick white streaks over Danielle's body.

Danielle pressed her tits together and raised them up, letting the channel of her cleavage guide some of the heavenly white stuff down to her mouth. She lapped it up while more rained down upon her.

Sabrina moved forward and easily thrust her cock through the cum slicked crevasse of tits pressed together. It burst through on a path towards Danielle's mouth, and she caught it to drink down the remaining spurts. Remembering her lesson, she used the grip of tits around cock to pleasure Sabrina's. Completely coated, the movements were nearly frictionless, and Sabrina couldn't help but lightly hump away at the gorgeous cock sleave they'd created.

She flicked her hips back, retracting herself into Danielle's cumsoaked tits so she could come down for a kiss. "Mmm... pretty good."

Danielle nodded, looking dreamily up to her. "Yeah, Sabrina." She whispered, "So amazing. I love you."

Sabrina froze, caught off guard. She didn't know what to say. Danielle, seeing the reaction, felt some panic. After such a hot fuck, that was not the cool thing to say! Did she just take their weird relationship somewhere bad?

"Danielle..." Sabrina tilted to dismount and snuggle up against her side. "Aww!"

"I mean, uh... well, I don't know. Is 'aw' all you have to say?"

"No. I love you too!"

"Y-you do?"

Sabrina started to giggle, and she wrapped an arm around her cum-slicked lover, aggressively cuddling. "Yes!"

"Okay... good..."

"I've never had a relationship as good as this. I think we might be perfect for each other."

Danielle nodded slowly, "yeah, I guess so." She looked down at her glistening body, which over the past two months had become very much like Sabrina's. "You came back from the lab perfect, and then... you made me perfect. So we're perfect for each other."

Sabrina was still all giddy and smiles: "Uh-huh!" With a high pitched sigh she snuggled in against her and scattered kisses across her cheek.

***

After most of their marathon lovemaking sessions Sabrina would become extremely hungy, as if she needed to replace all the calories she'd ejected into and onto her partner. That day the pantry in Danielle's place was almost empty, so later they walked, hand in hand, along the aisles of the nearby grocery store. What a sight they were to behold -- two young ladies of stunning face and figure, otherworldly in contrast to the stark normalcy of their surroundings! And so completely in love with each other as well. People stared, and they, each in the presence of the other and feeling aglow after the night's confessions, paid no mind.

As they cruised along the freezer section Sabrina slowed, and then came to a stop. Danielle saw that the point of her focus wasn't something edible, but rather another shopper at the opposite end of the aisle. A young man slowly pushed a cart toward them.

Danielle turned to Sabrina, "what is it?"

"I... I think I know that boy."

They watched as he trundled closer. He moved slowly, and his eyes were half lidded, as if he were on the verge of falling asleep. He stopped to open a freezer and started to load the cart with frozen pizzas.

Sabrina let go of Danielle's hand and silently hopped closer to get a better look at him. Her suspicions confirmed after a few moments of watching, she seemed to twitch with surprise, and with a couple broad, boob jostling bounds zipped back over to Danielle. "Holy cow, holy moly," she hissed, and she grabbed Danielle and yanked her away around the end of the aisle, out of view.

"So you do know that boy?"

"Yes! That's Paul!"

Danielle blinked. She'd heard all about Paul, Sabrina's ex-boyfriend from the east coast. She'd heard all the stories of the fun they'd had and the difficulties they'd faced when Sabrina, from the onset already more futa than he could handle, underwent a growth spurt that had her growing beyond his limits. She started to smile, amused that she already knew far too much about him. He had much to be embarrassed about. "That's weird. I wonder what he's doing here."

"Yeah!" Sabrina peered around a shelf to get another look at him, and in deepest fascination she watched for a long moment. When she turned back to Danielle she had a pout of sadness on her beautiful face.

"Aww! Do you really miss him that much?"

Sabrina nodded. "I wish I could have him back. He's still so cute."

Danielle went to get a quick look at him, "yeah, pretty cute I guess."

"I would do anything. It wouldn't be so bad for him now, in this new body."

"Well then go over and say hi, silly."

Sabrina shook her head, "no, not that! I can't. He wouldn't like that."

"Oh, okay... You would do anything for him, but... not that." Danielle, so in love with the strange and amazing creature that was her Sabrina, would do anything for her, and so a plan was forming in her mind to make things as she wished them to be. "Let me try something."

She casually walked over to where he stood.

"Oh my god Danielle, no," Sabrina whispered. She stuck her head out to look around the edge of the shelf as Danielle arrived by him. The dark haired beauty reached past him into the freezer for a pizza, intentionally smearing her very ample bosom along him. Suddenly he seemed very alert. They were muttering apologies to each other, followed by other unheard words, and soon Sabrina was witness to her Danielle smoothly engaging her Paul into a conversation.

The body language was obvious -- he was attracted to her. Who wouldn't be? All the signs were there to see, and she smiled to herself, feeling reminded of the night when Paul and she had first met, and he'd acted much the same. After that night he was hers, and surely Danielle could repeat that. But what could she possibly be planning that to lead to?

***

"He seems like such a dude," Danielle said. "I mean, all I have to judge him by are the food he buys, which is pizza, beer and potato chips."

Sabrina giggled a little, "yes, that's my Paul."

"I don't really see what the big deal is then." They sat at her kitchen table, sharing the pizza Danielle had had to take with her after the interaction. "You, we in fact, are so beyond that."

"I miss him though. I know he's not like us, but you know..."

"Sure. Maybe I'll see something else in him when he takes me out for coffee tomorrow."

Sabrina shook her head, "you probably won't."

"God, okay. I'm really doing you a huge favour here. I need to make this fun for myself or else what a waste of my time this is going to be."

"Yes! Let's make this fun for both of us. Do you have any ideas?"

"Well..." It was the weekend after Halloween, and Halloween was normally Danielle's favourite holiday, but that year she'd spent the entire night indoors with Sabrina enjoying their usual delights. She was not satisfied that there'd been enough spooky activities to move into November. "You know that podcast we listened to, about Aleister Crowley?"

"Yes. I especially liked the part about sex magic, it seemed cute."

"So if I can get him to come over after the coffee date, let's make a little dark magic of our own!"

***

Paul took his seat across from Danielle. She didn't look like she'd put in much effort -- there was no makeup on her face, and the fantastic body that had rubbed up against him at the grocery store the previous evening was hidden beneath a comfy oversized sweater. Her manner seemed drowsy, as if she really needed the tall cup of coffee that was before her. Still, she was breaktaking.

"Hi Paul. Thanks for coming here to meet up with me."

"No problem. It's my pleasure, believe me. Um... did you have a late night?"

She shrugged, smiling slightly. "Yeah, I guess. I could still be asleep right now."

"Right, hehe."

"So, Paul... are you from around here?"

"No actually." He ventured a sip of his drink. It was still too hot, so he simply slurped at the surface. "I'm here for a week, visiting my cousin."

"Oh, okay. Where are you from then?"

"Upstate New York."

Danielle nodded. "Hmm. Are you having fun here in LA?"

"Uh, well," he nervously stroked a hand through his short brown hair, "I think I might be now? Hehe."

One of her eyebrows rose. "What's that supposed to mean? This is just coffee."

His countenance sunk, and he stared. She seemed a bit curt.

Danielle forced herself not to roll her eyes. She really didn't care at all for normal boys anymore after what Sabrina had showed her! But she wanted him back, and was insisting they could make a fun plaything of him, so she had to play her part. "I mean... if you want to have fun... we'll have to do something better than just coffee."

He seemed to brighten at that. "Oh, right. Absolutely."

"Yeah, okay, great. Well I have a thing I have to do now so I'm going to head off." She stood up. "Why don't you come over to my place tonight at eight."

He twitched with surprise, shocked that the coffee date was already over but glad at the outcome. "Okay."

"I'll text you the address."

***

There was a knock at the door. "He's here. Go hide," Danielle whispered. Sabrina hopped up and away to some hidden corner of the little apartment, and Danielle strode over to answer the door.

For Paul, it was a blast to the senses. The apartment was dark, and by the flickering light from within he could see it was lit with only candles. The air coming out was hot, and accordingly Danielle was dressed for the temperature in only a short black strappy dress that shocked his eyes with deep cleavage and plenty of exposed skin. Her makeup was fierce, with sharply winged black mascara around her eyes and dark lipstick. She was looking very different from the dumpy outfit of their coffee date!

"H-hello," he stammered, his heart beating hard as it occurred to him just how promising their second meeting could be.

Danielle smirked. "Come in." She turned and walked into the candlelight.

Paul was going gaga as he watched her swaying rear, the thin fabric clinging to each thick cheek as they pivoted back and forth between a thin waist and two long, bare legs. They quivered with each step, and he could see the sides of her breasts doing the same in the space between her arms and her tight, tapering torso. He stumbled in, and without averting his gaze kicked the door shut behind himself.

The kitchen wasn't far off, and Danielle sat at the little square table in the middle and looked at him with an unreadable intensity. There was a bottle of red wine, two wine glasses, and a leather bound book. Candles were burning on the counter tops around them.

Paul strode over, keeping his cool. He pulled out the other seat and sat. Things were starting to feel a bit spooky, but the curves of Danielle's body in that dress were undeniable. Whatever strangeness she had in store for him, he was commited.

"So?" Danielle chirped.

"So... would... you like a glass of wine?"

"I'd love one."

"Great. Me too." It was already open, and one of the glasses had some redness at the bottom, showing Danielle had already had a bit. He poured out the liquid into both glasses. It seemed almost black in the scant flickering light. His eyes moved to the also black leather bound book sitting between them. Gold embossed letters read, 'Aleister Crowley -- The Book of Lies'.

"Interesting reading material," he said as he sniffed his glass, swirled it, then sniffed it again.

"Oh, this?" Danielle tapped the cover of the book, "sorry, yeah, guess it's in the way. This is what we're reading right now."

"We?"

She nodded. "My roommate and I. We're learning dark magic."

"Oh, right. Is your roommate home right now?"

Danielle's darkly lined eye twitched, a tell, but in Paul's efforts to not simply stare down into her cleavage he didn't notice. "No. It's... just us."

He pulled the book towards himself, and seeing a ribbon marking some page he opened it to see where they were. The words on that page plainly described lewd rituals of sex, and as his eyes scanned his eyebrows rose.

She reached out and shut the book, and he looked to her, meeting a confident smile. She took it and turned to put the book on the counter behind her.

"Okay. Hey, listen... I think we really connected at the coffee house, it was great. This is really different though, it's really, uhh... Another side of you. I think you're very interesting."

Danielle smirked, having not much else of a response yet, and she took a sip of her wine. Watching the roll of her throat, Paul lifted his glass and did the same. It tasted strange -- somewhat salty, somewhat savoury, with some rich undertone that commanded he drink more.

"Oh, wow. This is good."

She actually smiled for the first time to him that night, "isn't it? Yeah." She took another sip, and he did the same.

"I could drink this like water."

"What do you say we finish the bottle then?" Danielle took it and poured more into his glass, filling it boorishly close to the brim. What little remained, she put back into her own glass.

"Sure, no problem. Your house, your rules." He tipped the glass back and drank deep. If anything, he would need the alcohol to loosen himself up, because as incredibly hot as Danielle was, it was all a little strange.

After some moments of shallow conversation their glasses were empty. Paul, having come on an empty stomach, was definitely feeling a bit clouded from the drink. He also soon realized he'd gotten hard in his jeans. His heart was beating in his chest, pumping desire into every vein of his being as he looked at Danielle, who seemed quite supernatural to him at that moment in her stately appeal.

12