Wanna Bet? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But I want to hear everything. I mean, EVERYTHING. Later."

"You've got it!" She gave him a big kiss and flounced out of the kitchen.

Gary followed, and found that the other men were still gathering their belongings. He was unsure whether they were just naturally slow to leave, or if they had been trying to listen in on the conversation. Whichever it was (and he suspected a little of both), they looked a tiny bit disappointed that the couple was back so soon and with no visible signs of fireworks between them.

Joe left first, and Gary couldn't have missed his show of affection toward Annie if he had tried. She wrapped her arms around Joe's neck and kissed his cheek warmly; Joe's hands first clutched Annie around the waist, then slipped lower to firmly clutch both of her ass cheeks, even lifting her off the ground briefly.

Rick followed. Apparently feeling a little bolder than he had at the earlier poker night, he returned Annie's kiss and gave her a hard squeeze; his hands remained above her waist and didn't roam toward her front, however.

Toby lingered, as Annie had suggested. Once they heard both Joe's and Rick's car doors close, their engines revving to life and pulling away from Gary and Annie's house, Annie told Toby she would walk him to his car. He began to look toward Gary but Annie directed his chin back so he was looking into her eyes. "It's the least I can do, since you won me." Toby apparently picked up from something in her expression that she was acting with Gary's approval, so he opened the door and followed Annie outside.

Gary busied himself picking up glasses and carting them to the kitchen, stacking up platters and dishes, and loading everything into the dishwasher. He put the soap pod into the door, closed it and started the wash cycle, then wandered into the living room and picked up a magazine. He spent a while leafing through it, pausing to read a few articles that he had missed on his first perusal.

Annie was gone for about half an hour. When she came back inside, Gary could see that her face was slightly flushed and her eyes glittered. It was quite a fetching look on her.

Gary started to speak, but Annie beat him to it.

"Yes, Toby's gone, but I'm just getting started," she said. "Let me tell you all about it!" She grabbed his hand and pulled him into the bedroom.

Her top was off within seconds and Gary saw that, as he had suspected since the first time he saw the hint of a bounce beneath the top, his wife wasn't wearing a bra. She unbuttoned the front of the skirt and shimmied out of it; she wasn't nude underneath it but she had one of her tiniest g-strings on.

She stepped forward and unbuttoned Gary's shirt, then the top of his pants. She peeled the shirt back from his chest, running her hands across it and feeling the tickle of his chest hairs on her palms. Then she began pulling down his pants. When they reached his knees, she pushed him so that he fell backward onto the bed. She pulled off his shoes and socks, then stripped the pants and boxer briefs the rest of the way off him. She pushed him up toward the pillows and then joined him. She snuggled up against his side, wrapping her legs around his left leg, putting her right hand on his chest, and resting her chin on his shoulder so that her mouth was just inches from his ear. Just the wisp of a g-string separated their flesh.

"So... what do you want to know?" Annie asked.

Gary turned slightly and made eye contact with his wife. "Everything. From the beginning. In detail."

Annie giggled and snuggled in tighter.

"Well, we walked to his car together and stopped outside the driver's door. I stretched up a little and kissed him, just a gentle peck, but on the lips.

"'Is this okay?' I said. 'How are you feeling about this?'

"'I'm feeling pretty fine,' he told me. 'I told Max about what happened before, and she got pretty wet. We had some very hot sex afterward, so I think she's okay. So yeah, I feel pretty good.'

"I slid my hand between us and down his front. Let me tell you, when he said he was feeling good, he wasn't lying. He was feeling good and HARD. His dick wasn't full, or half-hard. He didn't have a chubby. He had a full-on boner, and I can't tell you how excited it made me to know it was hard just for me."

Annie's hand slipped down her husband's torso. She found his cock, already engorged, and squeezed it snugly. Her thumb gathered the pre-cum that emerged and spread its slickness over the helmet-shaped head.

"So I heard him grab a door handle behind his back and open the door," she continued to whisper in Gary's ear. "But it was the back door, not the driver's door. He not-quite-pushed me inside, and then climbed in after me. I turned toward him and found his mouth was looking for my mouth, so I gave him a real kiss, not holding back this time at all. He pretty much devoured my lips and tongue, and I did it right back. I could still taste the whiskey in his mouth and it revved my engine even more.

"He pushed me back and reached for the hem of my top. He was able to pull it up a little bit, but it caught where it was pinched between my back and the car seat. So I leaned forward a little and helped him to lift my top, and the next thing I knew his mouth was latched onto my left nipple. His hand was squeezing my right boob, a little rougher than I normally like, but it was so hot that I just let it happen. He moved his mouth to my right nipple, squeezing my tits together, and I lifted off the back of the seat so I could take my top off altogether.

"His hands and mouth were insatiable. I heard him whimper and moan. 'Are you okay?' I asked. He groaned. 'I'm 100 percent okay. And you're perfect,' he said, taking both my breasts in his hands and running those rough fingers over my nipples. I don't know if my nipples had ever been harder -- I felt like they could almost cut glass.

"In the meantime, I was remembering what I had felt below his waist, so I put my hand in his lap. If anything, his cock was even harder than it had been.

"'What do we have here?' I asked. 'Guess you'd better find out,' he said.

"I unbuttoned and unzipped his pants and could still feel the bulge of his shaft, with just the thin cotton of his underwear between it and my hand. It was quite a struggle to get his cock out of his pants."

Annie felt Gary's cock jump in her hand. He was reacting to her narrative exactly as she had hoped. She squeezed out another drop of pre-cum and continued to caress him.

"I could barely see it in the dark, but when I wrapped my hand around it I noticed how hot, hard, and proud it felt. It was like a solid steel rod, pulsing and so hot it almost seemed feverish. I wasn't even thinking at that point... my hand just naturally started stroking that shaft as surely as if it were something it had always known.

"I squeezed it and he gasped. I asked him if he was okay, and he said he was better than okay, but if I did that much more he was going to pop. 'You say that like it's a bad thing,' I said.

"But I guess he wasn't ready for that yet. His hand slipped up underneath my skirt and when he found my g-string, he didn't even ask or hesitate -- he just pulled it aside and stuck two fingers in me. It was okay, though... I was so juicy he probably could have easily added a third finger."

Gary's cock jumped again, and Annie smiled.

"A third finger, and maybe even a fourth. I was that wet. He started stroking those fingers in and out and his thumb was rubbing my clit. Then he pushed me down sideways on the seat, so I was lying on my back. He used one hand to hold my g-string to the side and then I could feel his tongue between my lips. He started licking me firmly, his mouth locked on my clit, and those two fingers slipped back inside, probing my g-spot. I was so horny... I came really quickly. I don't know if it was the fastest I'd ever cum, but it was definitely fast. I think it was because it was so naughty, so forbidden, and soooo good."

Annie pulled away from her husband and he saw her pulling her g-string down and off. He remained on his back, his cock jutting into the air. Now naked, she climbed onto him, but instead of slipping his penis inside her, she nestled his hard cock between her lips. He felt the slick gooeyness and whimpered.

"You feel that? Is that just my own wetness, or did he leave his cum inside me?"

Gary's mouth felt dry, but his cock seemed to get even harder. It must be Toby's creampie -- why else would Annie have left her panties on until this moment?

"Of course, the story's not done yet," Annie said, beginning to move her hips ever so slightly. The wet, slick flesh sliding back and forth was maddening.

"After he ate me out, after I came on his tongue and fingers, he climbed up my body and kissed me. Tasting myself on him just about melted my insides. Then he took off his shirt. I couldn't see because of the darkness, but I felt the head of his cock probing between my legs and then it was at the opening of my pussy and then it was inside."

She started sliding a little more insistently, allowing Gary's cock to feel the full length of her vulva, slick against his hardness. Then she slid forward, tilted her hips slightly, and the head of his penis slipped into her vagina. She slid back again and he was fully inside her. She began to ride him.

"He's not huge or anything, but FUCK was he hard," Annie continued. "And I was wet enough that he sank all the way in with no hesitation. Within one second, he was completely inside me, and I could feel his pubic bone firm against mine. He just sat there for a second, apparently enjoying the feel of my pussy. I was definitely digging the feel of his cock.

"Then he started slow, sliding in and out of me. His mouth was still against mine, and I could feel his chest against my breasts, pressing me down. I could still taste my pussy on his lips and I could feel my hips start to pump on their own, pushing back against his thrusts.

"At this point, we only were able to last another minute or so, then he plunged as deeply as he could go and I could feel him twitching. He pulled out, and I couldn't help myself, I kept my thighs closed and pulled my panties back in place, but I leaned down and took his cock in my mouth. The mixture of his cum and my pussy juice just fed into my continuing horniness. Once I cleaned him up, I kissed him goodbye, HARD, put my top on, and then he went on his way."

Now she was riding Gary hard, her breasts in his face and his mouth going from one nipple to another.

"Then I came inside and brought you up here to share the story. What do you think?"

Gary grunted as he came deep inside his wife.

"That's what I figured," she grinned. She rolled off of him, put her fingers in her pussy, and scooped out the collected fluids that she found. Licking her fingers, she looked at her husband, then she leaned over, placed his penis in her mouth, and cleaned him up as well.

"But you know, now I think for the next poker night I should still belong to Toby... so he'll be the one to put me up as a bet. Don't you agree?"

Gary was in no shape to argue about anything. But what could he say? It would give him a chance to "win" her back. Maybe.

12