Wanna Go to Tallahassee?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Laurie
Laurie
446 Followers

Amy looked at her tall and slender friend, absolutely drooling for a taste. Too bad she's straight or I'd make a move tonight. Dana Lee's blonde hair was pulled into a ponytail showing her fresh, deeply tanned face that contained a wide mouth with full, lush lips and gleaming bright teeth. Her uniform resembled a metallic blue, one piece, French cut bathing suit covered with silver and white sequins. Oh, but she'd look so much better if she wasn't wearing anything at all.

Dana Lee could feel Amy's eyes ogling her. Feast your eyes, you little dyke. She did a little twirl and spin for her friend's enjoyment, letting Amy take a look at her adorable round ass.

Best fucking ass I've ever seen, Amy thought with a smile. Damn I want to stick my tongue up that ass tonight. Sorry Alyson, I know you have dibs on Dana Lee if she ever goes lesbo, but if I get a shot at her tonight I'm taking it.

Amy looked at her watch and impatiently said, "You sure he's coming?"

Dana Lee tilted her head and smirked. "You serious? No middle age man turns down 18-year-old pussy. Even if it ain't fine. And we're fine." Then a concerned look crossed her face. "I hope you aren't gonna get in trouble for ducking out of the game like this. The Colorguard is done for the night, but don't the cheerleaders still need you?"

Amy shrugged. "It's the first game of the season. Besides, I'm sick." Amy started coughing as if she might hawk up a lung, then she grinned. "Mrs. Patton said I should go home and get some sleep. So don't sweat it. Hey, I have an idea.

Let's get naked and be waiting for him on the sofa."

Dana Lee shook her head and said, "I'm betting stripping us out of our uniforms will be a major fucking turn on for him. He might even want to fuck us with them on."

Amy grimaced. "I don't want to get cum on my uniform."

Dana Lee laughed as she lit a cigarette and handed her pack to Amy for her to take one. "It'll clean. Besides you know you're just trying to get me naked before he gets here."

Amy shrugged and grinned, "You're not wrong."

Dana Lee laughed, "God, girl. You're such a fucking dyke."

"Yeah, but you love me anyway."

"I know," Dana Lee said, then took a drag on her cigarette. "I can't help myself. You're so brazen. You just don't give a shit and I love that."

Amy shrugged again and said, "You'd be surprised, shocked even, if you knew whose face I've had between my legs."

Dana Lee's eyes lit up. She loved gossip. "Who?"

Amy shook her head vigorously and said, "Can't tell. Besides, you wouldn't believe me if I did."

"Well," Dana Lee giggled. "It's not exactly like you're the most honest person I know."

"Hey," Amy shrieked. "That ain't fucking nice."

"Neither is teasing me about who's been going down on you."

"Can't tell you. Unless of course....."

"Unless of course what?"

"Well, if we dabbled a little, then you'd be part of the sisterhood and I could tell you."

Dana Lee made a sound imitating a game show buzzer and said, "No fucking way am I ever going down on you."

"You don't have to," Amy said nonchalantly. "I'll go down on you."

Dana Lee rolled her eyes and finished her cigarette before saying, "Like that would be so different."

Amy tilted her head from side to side and said, "How bad do you want to know?"

Dana Lee paused, pretending to be considering Amy's proposal, before saying, "Not that bad. Besides I can't think of anyone that would really shock me so much."

Amy lifted an eyebrow and said, "No one? Really?"

"Well," Dana Lee said after a moments consideration. "Maybe if you told me Alyson sucked your pussy. That would fucking shock me." She laughed at the impossibility of it.

Amy forced herself to laugh. Dana Lee's first guess was right on the money, and Amy wanted to tell her Alyson's secret more than anything, but Alyson had sworn her to secrecy at least half a million times. Damn. If I let this slip, she'll never trust me again!

Dana Lee wiggled her narrow eyebrows, "Can you just imagine? You and sweet little Christ-loving Alyson, naked, rolling around on your bed, sucking face and groping each other while you did the naked grind?"

Amy's mouth fell open. Does she fucking know? No. She can't fucking know. "Uh... Alyson...."

"Yeah I know," Dana Lee interrupted. "Never happen in a million years. She's so fucking straight, and she's the truest Christian I know."

Thank God she was kidding. "Yeah," Amy said as she pondered that maybe this might be an opportunity to let Dana Lee know Alyson wasn't as pure as everyone thought. "But, she's human, and she has hormones at work same as us."

Dana Lee lit another cigarette as she arched her eyebrows and said, "What are you saying? You think she's let Christian Peller fuck her?"

"Well," Amy said. "I think they've been naked together."

"Noooo," Dana Lee said. "What do you know and how do you know it and why do you know it and I don't?"

"Well," Amy said again. "I don't completely know. I only know what she's told me. And, she didn't want to tell you herself because she feels bad that she gave you so much shit about letting Tanner fuck you and giving up on the virginity pact we made back in middle school."

"Fuck, bitch." Dana Lee jumped up and down with glee. "Fucking tell me what you know. Have they fucked?"

"Okay," Amy said. "But you can't tell her I told you. Promise, or I won't tell you what I know."

"I promise. I promise. Just fucking tell me."

Amy placed her feet up on the counter next to her butt and hugged her knees as she said, "Like I said. They've been naked together. More than once."

"So they've fucked?"

"Well. Kind of."

Exasperated, Dana Lee stomped her bare foot and demanded, "What the fuck, Amy. What does kind of mean?"

"Okay. Okay, string bean," Amy declared. "Take it easy."

"Just tell me if they've fucked or not."

"Not in the traditional sense," Amy said. "She sucked his dick at least once, and they got naked and he humped his prick against her clit, but he didn't bust her cherry."

"Fuck me," Dana Lee said. "So they haven't really fucked then. Just came really fucking close."

"They fucked," Amy said. "They just rationalize that they didn't so they can convince themselves that they're not sinning."

"Well," Dana Lee said. "They haven't technically fucked if she's still got her cherry."

"They've fucked."

"Naa," Dana Lee said. "I'd just call that heavy petting. I wouldn't call it fucking."

"And if I told you he's fucked her in the ass?"

Now it was Dana Lee's mouth that fell open. "Wow. I mean wow fucking wow. Oh yeah. They've fucked."

They began to giggle so hard that Dana Lee slid to the floor and Amy nearly fell off the sink countertop. She forced herself to stop giggling long enough to say, "No, I'm kidding. He didn't fuck her up the ass. But she did stick her finger up his ass!" That made Dana Lee laugh so hard that tears were streaking down her face. When they'd finally finished giggling, Amy hopped from the counter and said, "Get off the floor, Dana Lee. You don't know what's gone on down there."

Dana Lee began to giggle again as she said, "Yeah. No telling who has been fucked in the ass right on this very spot. Teachers are human too."

Amy reached for her purse, saying, "Oh, hey, you didn't tell me. Are your parents cool with you coming with me and Mom to Tallahassee tonight?"

Dana Lee paused and thought for a moment, "Yeah, but I'm not sure I'm cool with it. Last time I hung out with you and your mom things got pretty weird. Oh shit. That's not who you were saying was between your legs was it?"

Amy shrugged, "That's for me to know and you to find out." Dana Lee rolled her baby blues, so Amy said, "Come on! It'll be a blast! Mom really wants you to come."

Dana Lee took a deep breath. "Well, you know I love Gina. But..." She didn't know how to continue. The sight of Amy licking her boyfriend's cum off of her own mother's nipples was seared into her memory. Although she found it to be an intensely erotic image, she really didn't want to know what other sorts of things Amy and her mom were doing together behind closed doors. It just wasn't right. But I don't know who I am to judge. After all, I fucked my own brother.

Amy saw the uncertainty on Dana Lee's face, so she said, "Don't worry. We're only going to go shopping. And maybe a little club hopping. After that, who knows? We might just find a cock or two for you to suck."

Dana Lee started to giggle. "Shut up. You had me at cock. I'm in. You two just better behave yourselves. That's all I'm saying."

Amy smiled as she extended her free hand for Dana Lee to grasp and pulled her friend to her feet. Then she reached into her purse and extracted a small vial filled with white powder. She dumped the powder into a pile on the counter top and after dividing it into six lines with her credit card, she rolled up a dollar bill into a makeshift straw and snorted a line with each nostril.

"Go ahead and do a line or two with me," Amy said as she extended the rolled up bill to Dana Lee.

Even though she'd let Amy hand her the makeshift straw, Dana Lee said, "I don't know, Amy. Last time you talked me into this I didn't sleep for two days."

Amy grinned, "We're leaving for Tallahassee right after we're done with Mr. Spenser. You really think you're going to sleep any the next two days?"

Dana Lee leaned her head to the right as she matched Amy's grin and said, "You've got a point."

As Dana Lee was putting the rolled up bill to her nostril and leaning down to the counter, there was a knock at the door. "About fucking time," Amy said as she left Dana Lee and headed out of the kitchen to answer the knock.

CHAPTER 6

Bob Spenser felt as jittery as a whore in church as he slinked down the hall to room 317. I should turn around. I should turn around. But Dan's right. The brass ring. Dana Lee's my brass ring. What other eighteen-year-old is ever gonna want to fuck a bald, fifty-year-old, shift supervisor? His cock was so hard, that he had to shift his pants to get comfortable again. After a pause, he knocked quietly on the door and waited. Turn around. Go back to your wife. Go back to your family. Don't be stupid. Just as he was about to turn away, the door flew open and he was greeted not by Dana Lee but Amy Gleason, the cheerleader Nikki had been lusting for during the halftime show. He could have been knocked over with a stick. What the...?

"Amy?"

"That's right, Mr. Spencer," the short little blonde said as she grabbed his hand and pulled him into the lounge.

Before he could even question her being there, she leaped into his arms and wrapped her legs around his waist. And just as suddenly, she was bringing her lips to his and sliding her tongue into his mouth. His head exploded with lust, and his hands slipped under her short cheerleader skirt and cupped her firm little ass. She was so small. Tiny, really. Light as a feather. He couldn't remember if she was seventeen or eighteen, but right now that didn't matter one tiny bit. Dizzy with desire, he began to carry her in the sofa's direction.

As their tongues dueled, he spied Dana Lee emerging from the kitchen. She was still wearing her adorable, sparkly majorette costume, and she was sniffing and wiping the back of her hand under her nose as if it were just a little runny. Oh, poor baby. I hope she doesn't have a cold.

Then, just as Dana Lee smiled at him, he felt Amy wriggling out of his hands. He looked down, and saw her perched on the edge of the couch in front of him, her fingers desperately unhooking his belt, then unzipping the fly and yanking down the waistband of his brown slacks and boxers. Moments later, his completely stiff dick sprang free from the confines of his trousers, and Amy quickly swallowed it down to the base.

"Oh fuuuuuuck!" He looked down at her, eyes wide with wonder. Her sweet little mouth was stretching wide, as she worked her delicate pink lips up and down the length of his seven inches of steel. Soon his hands found their way into Amy's short, curly, blonde hair. Good god! A cheerleader's sucking my cock! Oh god. I can't believe this. Was Nikki lying to me? Did she really fuck this girl? Shit, I gotta know.

"Did you really fuck my daughter?"

Amy giggled and nodded.

Almost immediately, he was gripping tufts of hair and roughly fucking her mouth, moving her head up and down his cock as if he'd cut a hole in a melon and was using it to masturbate. In just seconds, he was exploding into the back of her throat and sighing as Amy greedily licked and sucked and virtually inhaled every drop of his cum.

"Holy shit," Bob groaned as the last spurt splashed against the young girl's pink tongue. Only then did he realize that Dana Lee had kneeled behind him and was pulling his trousers down to his ankles. He kicked off his loafers and stepped out of the pants and turned so that the young blonde that kneeled behind him could take his half hard cock into her mouth and begin to suck him just as eagerly as had her shorter friend. Oh fucking fuck. Is this really fucking happening?

After a mere minute of Dana Lee sucking his cock, while Amy kneaded his balls from behind, Bob was completely hard again. Then she pushed him backward until he plopped down on his ass next to the cheerleader on the couch. As she continued to slobber up and down the length of his cock, he turned to look at Amy. So sweet. So cute. He leaned toward her and she leaned up and they kissed again, deeply, with tongues entwined. He put his hand on her bare leg, feeling the silky perfection of her skin, and the powerful muscles just under the surface. He ran his hand upward, under the hem of her skirt, until he was palming her silver panties. She's wet. Soaking wet. He began to rub her there, making her groan into his mouth as he worked his thumb against the hard little bump he knew must be her clit. Then he curled his fingers and began to slide them under the edge of her panties.

But just as his fingertips brushed against her pussy lips, the cheerleader slipped away and was soon standing behind Dana Lee, pulling her to her feet, then seductively easing Dana Lee's majorette costume off of her shoulders and down the lanky teen's torso. Uncovering Dana Lee's tits. Pausing just briefly enough to cup each of Dana Lee's tiny boobs and tweaking her nipples with her thumbs and index fingers. Then resuming her role as disrober and just as slowly as before easing Dana Lee's uniform down her hips, past her muscular thighs, and to her ankles so that Dana Lee could step out of it and stand naked before Bob's eyes.

Dana Lee gasped as Amy's hands slowly slid back up her legs, then cupped her ass on the way back up to her tummy to play with her navel ring before they were again cupping her tiny champagne glass boobs and slowly tweaking and twisting the nipples to their maximum length. Mmm... why the fuck am I letting her feel me up like this? Shit. It feels good. That's why. But she better keep her mitts off my pussy. Mmm... shit, that feels good...

Bob watched as Dana Lee's head fell back and Amy quickly flicked the tip of her tongue around the inner portion of her ear and then softly let her lips briefly suck the side of Dana Lee's neck. Amy's right hand left Dana Lee's boob and eased its way down her tummy, past the gold hoop in her navel and into the golden triangle above Dana Lee's slit, her fingers parting through her friend's downy fur. Dana Lee felt Amy's middle finger brushing against her exposed clit, so she playfully swatted Amy's hand away.

Amy giggled and blew her friend a kiss as Dana Lee stepped away and deftly straddled Bob's lap. His blood engorged cock seeking out her slit and sinking into it to the hilt as she positioned herself and allowed him to impale her. Dana Lee put her hands on his chest and began to power herself up and down on him, staring into his eyes, for a minute, before leaning forward, her chin on his shoulder as she continued to fuck him for all she was worth.

Bob looked at Amy, and she smiled at him, then slowly, sensuously, reached up under her cheerleader skirt, and hooked her fingertips in her silver panties and lowered them down her tan, toned legs. She stepped out of one leg, then lifted the panties with her cute little foot, and flung them into the air. She grinned at him, then suddenly snapped into a cheerleading pose, with her feet together, and her fists on her hips.

"Ohhhhkay! BLUE!"

Then to Bob's infinite delight, Amy went through a complete cheer, snapping her hands and legs into precise acrobatic positions. Under ordinary circumstances, the cheer would have been rather tame, but now that she wasn't wearing underwear it was utterly filthy in the extreme. The sight of Amy doing kicks, hand stands and flips, exposing her pussy again and again, made Bob's eyes nearly pop out of their sockets. He began to drool when he realized that she was cleanly shaven. He could hardly wait to have a taste.

"Let's get physical Get down! Get hard! Get mean!
Let's get physical
Blue! And crush the other team! Go! Blue! Go! Blue! Goooooooooo, BLUE!"

She ended with her back to Bob, in a handstand with her legs doing full splits, so that he was staring past her glorious tight little ass, at her open, juicy cunt. Oh my fucking Christ. Pinch me. I'm dreaming. He stared at her pussy as Dana Lee slid up and down with mounting speed, amazed at how long Amy could hold that handstand. Finally she brought her legs together, then did a wonderfully smooth backward somersault and ending up on her toes in front of him. Then she slowly lifted the front of her cheerleader uniform, letting her naked breasts fall free, one after the other.

Holy shit, look at her tits!! Bob scanned her up and down, as she tweaked her nipples. She was every bit as tan as Dana Lee, but she didn't have any of Dana Lee's tan lines. Even her pussy lips were a golden brown. He also noticed that she had a gold hoop in her navel that matched the one in Dana Lee's. After slowly stripping out of her top, and tossing it to the floor, Amy stalked forward in her bare feet and leaned against Dana Lee's back, hugging her torso from behind as Dana Lee rode up and down on his cock, rubbing her tits all over her friend's bony shoulder blades. He slid his hands up Dana Lee's back, and now he felt the young cheerleader's firm breasts flopping up and down the back of his hairy hands, her hard nipples thumping across his knuckles one by one.

Dana Lee felt Amy's tits on her back and Amy's hands kneading her butt cheeks. And, right about then, she started to squeal and cum.

Bob moaned as her pussy grew tighter around his cock, as it always did when she had an orgasm. Oh fuck. Oh fuck. They're both so fucking hot. So fucking beautiful. So fucking kinky sexy. Oh shit. I'm gonna blow again.

"Oh shit," he groaned. "OH FUCKING SHIT!"

Dana Lee squealed at the feel of Bob erupting into her pussy, but then she felt Amy lifting her ass, forcing her up and off, so the sexy little cheerleader could lean over and suck his spurting cock into her mouth. Dana Lee stood up and crammed her pussy against Bob's mouth, laughing with release, and looked down behind her to see Amy swallowing Mr. Spencer's cock to the base as he moaned and quivered, and came into her mouth, all the while his tongue eagerly lapping the cum dripping out of Dana Lee's pussy. Dana Lee giggled and after a few seconds hopped to the floor, then playfully ran her fingers through Amy's curls as she watched her friend's cheeks hollow as she milked Bob's cock for the second time in the last ten minutes.

When Amy had finished swallowing Mr. Spencer's second load she let his cock fall limp from her mouth and smiled as she licked her lips clean. His hand joined Dana Lee's and he too ran his fingers through her curls as he said, "Sorry. I wanted to fuck you too before I came, but I was just too excited to hold back."

Laurie
Laurie
446 Followers