Want Ad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What a rush!" Cindy told her friend.

Janice returned Cindy's skirt and Cindy headed off to the ladies room to dress. I noticed the place was about half empty. They were all in the can.

"Why don't they just go before I start instead of trying to hold it all the way through my routine?", I asked Kelly. "There's plenty of time after Gary gets done."

"I thought you knew. Whoever you choose goes through a major Q&A in the ladies room right after you finish with her. She's a celebrity for an evening. That's why the increasing competition to be chosen."

"You're kidding."

"No, really. She has to tell them what it's like. How it felt, what she thought, the whole mess. They over-process everything."

"Amazing."

"Many women have occasional fantasies about being ravished by a handsome stranger in a mask. Some of us have them more than occasionally."

("Oh, really," I thought, looking Kelly up and down. This bears looking into.)

"You provide a safe outlet for those fantasies. Usually vicariously, but if they're chosen it's up close and personal," Kelly said.

Kelly's remark reminded me that I'd only completed half the equation. Although I was making great money now, I still wasn't getting laid. How had I managed that? I resolved to do something about it.

I went to the coat room and slipped my handcuffs into Kelly's purse. A not too subtle hint.

Near closing time, Julie came up to me.

"Dave, are these your handcuffs? I found them in my purse."

"I wondered what happened to them. What were they doing in there?" (Damn, wrong purse.)

"I dunno, but here they are. Better keep track of them."

I was right about the collars. There were seven or eight of them the next week. I didn't choose one of them, but I did the week after. That girl also got a spanking. That became the pattern. I wouldn't always choose a girl wearing a collar, but if I did, she got a spanking. I gave an occasional spanking to girls who didn't wear them, so not wearing a collar was no guarantee against a spanking but wearing a collar was a guarantee she would get one. I tried to get Ted to change the name of the club to "Castle Anthrax" but he wouldn't go for it.

I still didn't get it. Girls were coming into the club wearing collars, knowing that if I chose them I would take their skirts off and publicly spank them. I'd heard an interview a couple of years before on NPR's "All Things Considered". The guy they interviewed sold a brand of women's jeans in California called 'Cheeks'. He'd just been dumped or jilted or something and he decided he was going to 'really let women have it' as he put it. He put up a bunch of billboards. On the billboard was a picture of a girl wearing the jeans. The Cheeks jeans were pulled down so you could see her cheeks. The reason they were pulled down was because she was lying across a guy's lap being spanked. He sold tons of jeans. Couldn't keep them in stock. Finally they made him take the billboards down. Apparently the bare butt was too much even for California, not to mention the spanking. But while they were up, he sold lots of jeans. (If anyone ever saw any of these billboards, or knows anything about them or the jeans, I'd be curious to hear about it. E-mail me.) I didn't know what to make of this except that I'd stumbled upon the same phenomenon.

Barbara called. She'd decided she might be willing to give it a try. I almost didn't need her anymore. Things had evolved to the point where I could probably strip one of them completely without any negative repercussions, but this was safer. Besides, I just couldn't resist the chance to do Barb.

I told her what to wear, where to go and when to be there. I gave her a rough rundown of the routine so she'd have some idea what to expect. I didn't tell her everything. I wanted her to get a few surprises.

She had a surprise for me. She'd brought friends. Barb was sitting at a table in about the center of the room with two other girls. I didn't know them but she obviously did. I started my circuit of the room, stopping at various tables and examining various women. I finally worked my way around to Barb.

"Your name, wench."

"Barbara," she replied.

"You are selected, Barbara. Place your hands behind you."

Barb quietly placed her hands behind her and I snapped the cuffs on her wrists. Then I buckled the collar on her throat. Her friends seemed stunned. She apparently hadn't clued them in. I leashed her and led her away.

I stood Barb at the front of the stage and gave her a more thorough inspection than usual. I touched her here and there with the quirt, smacked her on the butt once when she moved out of position. Then I unbuttoned her blouse. This was different. I'd never done that before until the chosen girl was chained at the pole. Then I led Barb to the pole, unlocked the cuffs, and completely removed her blouse. This was also new. Then I raised her arms and locked the manacles on her. Barb seemed somewhat taken aback. I think the full reality was more than she'd anticipated. I removed her shoes, then unbuttoned her skirt and pulled it off. Then I chained her ankles. Barb was now standing with her wrists chained overhead and her ankles chained on either side of the pole. She was wearing only her underwear: bra, panties, and stockings (I'd told her not to wear pantyhose). I unhooked her bra. She was now as undressed as she could get without unchaining her or cutting her clothes off. I pulled out my knife (I'd started wearing a dagger on my belt several weeks ago--up until now it had seemed merely decorative). I cut her bra straps and hurled the garment away. I danced away and let Barb squirm. It was obvious to me that this was more than she'd bargained for. I loved it. I returned and put the quirt under her chin, ran it down between her breasts to her crotch and away. Barb spoke not a word. I'd slipped out of my shirt on my last sojourn about the stage. I was no longer her little brother. I was a man with bulging muscles in a mask who had locked her in chains and stripped her, who had complete power over her. She would never again think of me as her little brother. I took her head between my hands, tilted it up and looked deep into her eyes. Even through the mask she knew that look was predatory. She shrank against the pole. The women in the audience could feel the electricity. Then I hooked a finger in the band of her panties, thrust the dagger into the gap and slashed the fabric. Several women gasped. Barb whimpered. I slashed the other side and pulled the panties away, exposing her to the room. There stood my naked sister, chained to a pole and wearing only her stockings. She jerked at her chains, trying vainly to cover herself, but succeeded only in emphasizing her helplessness and exposure. I cavorted about the stage, leaving Barb on display. She truly was beautiful. I'd never look at her quite the same way again either.

I returned to bound Barbara and unlocked her chains. She thought we were done. We weren't. I turned her to face the pole and put her chains back on her. The audience knew what this meant, but Barb didn't. She could tell from their murmuring that something was going to happen. She twisted her head around, trying to see what I was doing. I placed the quirt next to her cheek and turned her head back toward the pole. She squealed when the first blow landed. It couldn't have hurt much but it surprised the hell out of her. I hadn't told her she would be spanked. After a moment she realized she wasn't hurt and I settled down to the pattern I'd used with the others: increasingly harder blows until I got a good yelp, then repeat the pattern. I got four or five good yelps out of Barb, then we were done.

I'd thought about how to get Barb back to her table. I didn't want to carry her naked, nor did I want to dress her on stage. Janice came up with a large fluffy robe. Something I could wrap her up in that would make her feel warm and cozy, protected, coddled. I unchained Barb, wrapped the robe around her and picked her up. I gazed into her face. She hadn't returned to earth yet, but she was enjoying the change in emotional climate after her spanking. She snuggled deeper into the robe as I held her. When I got back to her table, her friends were sitting there with their jaws hanging open. (Barb hadn't told them anything. They only knew they were going to see a male stripper. They didn't realize who he was going to strip.) I put Barbara's shoes back on her, kissed her hand, etc. Kelly had collected Barb's clothing, folded it and left it in a small basket next to her chair.

"Barb," I said. "Barb, it's over. You should go get dressed now." Barb hadn't been touched between the ears, she'd been hammered. A major mind-fuck courtesy of the masked stranger who used to be her little brother.

I turned to leave and noticed Barb's friends still sitting there gaping. I just had to fuck with them. I walked over to the nearest one.

"And who might you be, wench." The room fell silent again. It had been abuzz since I'd returned Barb to her seat, but now all conversation ceased. This, too, was different. Always before when it was over, it was over. Would there be a second episode? The only sound was the clink of a few glasses.

"We are all waiting for your answer."

"I'm...I'm"

"Just say your name."

"Susan."

"Have you enjoyed your evening, Susan?"

"Uh-huh."

"And you'll have quite a story to tell at work tomorrow, won't you."

"Yes, sir."

"Let's add a little footnote to your tale, shall we?"

"I don't think..."

"You won't need to. Just do as I tell you. Now place your hands behind you."

Susan didn't move. I leaned closer to her.

"Susan, you're not paying attention. I'd hate to think you're being naughty like Barbara."

Susan's hands flew behind her back. She certainly didn't want to be naughty, with all that that implied. I stepped behind her and cuffed her. I walked back around Susan.

"And what is your friend's name, Susan?"

"Her name is Alice."

"Thank you, Susan. You've been a very good girl. I hope you'll visit us often."

I turned to Alice. "And what about you, Alice. How is your evening going?"

"Just fine, sir. So far."

"So far, huh? Well, we'll try not to trash it too badly. Stand up, so I can look at you." I began pulling Alice's chair out from under her so she had to stand. She stood with her hands clasped tightly in front of her.

"Come, come, Alice," I mocked. "We can hardly get a good look at you when you stand like that. Now place your hands behind you like a proper young lady so we can all see how pretty you are."

"Oh, please," Alice whimpered as I locked her wrists behind her. She was terrified. I thought she was going to cry.

"It's all right, Alice. You can sit down now." I held her chair for her and she sat back down, looking very much relieved.

I walked back over to Barb, who had come out of her daze and was watching me tease her friends. I took her hand, placed the key to the handcuffs in her palm and closed her fingers over it. I said nothing, but turned and headed back to the stage. Barb picked up her basket and was off for the ladies room. It seemed Alice and Susan would remain in their cuffs until Barb was dressed.

Barb was still wearing her collar. This had become sort of a trademark of mine, too. If a woman wasn't already wearing a collar when I selected her, I left mine on her. It was my way of marking her as mine. It also became customary for her to leave it on the entire time she was in the club. They usually took them home as a souvenir, so I had to maintain a stock of them.

I returned to the stage, took a bow, and headed for the bar. This had been a more intense experience than usual for me, as well. I wanted a beer. By the time I got to the bar, almost all the tables were empty. They were all in the can with Barb, except for the ones out in the hall who were still trying to squeeze in. Alice and Susan were also gone from their table.

Ted came over. He hadn't been fooled for a minute.

"That girl was a shill, wasn't she, Dave. It was a setup."

"Well, yeah, it was. For my first full frontal nudity, I had to know it was going to work. It would ruin the whole thing if she bailed right in the middle."

"It's OK. You don't have to apologize. You did exactly the right thing. I appreciate your prudence.".

"But how did you know?"

"A whole bunch of things. For one thing, you were just a little bit too familiar with her. For another thing, you chose a girl I'd never seen before. You never do that when you're going to crank things up a notch. You always choose a regular who has some idea what she's in for. Other stuff, too, that tipped me off. I don't think anyone else picked up on it, though."

"You know," Ted continued, "I could probably get some of the girl strippers from the other nights to come in and shill if you need them."

I was shocked at his suggestion. He was smart and experienced. If anybody didn't show up, Ted pulled their shift. He could tend bar, wait tables, work the door, quiet a noisy drunk, stop a fight, muscle a troublemaker out the door, dry tears, and mop the floor. Ted had radar. He could spot an underage with a phony ID from across the room. Liquor control had never caught him in any violations. But this one went right by him.

"No, Ted, I couldn't use them. Everyone knows them. It would be obvious they were shills. It would make the whole thing phony. Each woman in the audience has to believe it's one of them that's chosen, that she could be chosen. It's a real customer who gets locked in real chains and gets a real spanking. It's the whole 'there but for the grace of God go I' thing. We both know this thing will be over some day, but if we phony it up, it will end real fast. Please, let me get the girls."

"OK, OK. It was just a suggestion."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to get excited. You just never missed one that bad before."

Janice wandered over and reported on Barb's debriefing. Barb was enjoying the attention, although about 6 girls jumped down her throat when she tried to take her collar off. I'd forgotten to warn her about this aspect. I hoped she wouldn't blow it and let on that it was a setup. Apparently, Barb had had the sense to play along. I think she realized that if she let the truth slip out she would instantly change from heroine to traitress. It seemed Alice and Susan were also receiving a minor amount of attention. They were probably going to spend the rest of the evening handcuffed.

I usually left right after my act, but tonight I needed to keep an eye on Barb, so I sat at the far end of the bar in the dark. I couldn't take my mask off in the bar in order to maintain my secret identity. The customers all thought Ted had fired the old guy and hired a new one when I changed my act. There was a lot of speculation as to who I was. There were rumors that I was a doctor or lawyer or some rich guy who was only doing this as a hobby. I tried to discourage this sort of rumor since it could cut into my tips if they thought I didn't need the money. I started a rumor that I was a poor college professor who'd had to resort to this to make ends meet. That didn't work too well. I wasn't built like they imagined a college professor would be. Be that as it may, I didn't want them to know I was Dave. I liked it better if they thought I was someone mysterious and elusive. It added a little bit of extra drama to the whole thing; so I always wore my mask in the bar, and I usually disappeared quickly after my act was over.

It was going on 11:00. Almost time for Tom to go on. The tables started to fill back up. Waitresses were scurrying around trying to get everyone supplied with fresh drinks before he started his routine. Barb and her friends returned to their table. Sure enough, Barb had her collar on, and Susan and Alice had their hands still cuffed behind them. Kelly served them drinks with straws. They left after Tom finished. Ted kept an eye on them for me. He said Barb had freed her friends when they got to their car, but she had driven off still wearing the collar. They would all have a story to tell their coworkers tomorrow.

I had one other reason for hanging around. My attempt to stuff a pair of handcuffs in Kelly's purse had been rather inept. I decided a direct approach would be more effective. She'd already dropped a major hint. I would handle her the way I did the customers. I hung around till after closing.

When Kelly came out, I was leaning against her car, dangling the handcuffs from my index finger.

"You are chosen, wench."

She looked at the cuffs, looked at me, then turned and clasped her hands behind her. I locked the cuffs on her, buckled on a collar, leashed her and led her over to my car. I helped her into the front seat, then strapped her ankles together with my belt. I fastened her seat belt, got in and drove off. I was finally going to get laid.

When I got home, I led Kelly to the basement. I was not unprepared for this event. I got her out of her blouse, then fastened her in a pair of manacles that dangled from the ceiling. I put on some music, lit some candles, and recreated my whole act. I removed her shoes and skirt, then cut off her bra with my knife. Only this time, I did play with her tits. I gave them a good mauling, then sucked on them and bit her nipples. I took her face between my hands and kissed her long and hard. I cut away her panties, ran my hand up her leg and plunged my finger into her. She bucked and moaned as my finger penetrated her. I pulled my finger out and belted her ankles together. She was naked except for her stockings. Stockings turned me on, so I left those. Then I spanked her. A real spanking. I brought her nearly to tears. She begged me to stop, please stop. Finally, I did stop. I took her down and tied her hands behind her with rope, then took her to bed. I fucked every orifice she had and then tried to drill a couple of new ones. Finally, when we were both exhausted, I tied her ankles again and we fell asleep. I untied her once during the night so she could go to the bathroom. When she returned, I tied her up again, wrists and ankles, then made her blow me. She certainly wouldn't be able to say she hadn't been ravished.

When morning came, I untied her, hooked a finger into the ring on her collar, and led her into the shower. I washed her down (I especially enjoyed washing her tits), toweled her dry and dressed her. Then I picked her up and carried her to the kitchen. I set her gently in a chair, kissed her hand, and fixed her breakfast. After we ate, I dropped her off at her car. She was still wearing her collar. I headed off to the packing house. It was going to be a long day.

When I got to the club the next Tuesday, I saw that Kelly had worn her collar to work. There was a miniature padlock locked on the ring on her collar. (Cindy, the first girl I spanked, had started that. She showed up the following week with a tiny padlock locked on her collar ring. After that, any girl who had been previously chosen wore a collar with a small padlock to the club.) Janice was on me the minute I sat down.

"What's Kelly doing with that lock on her collar?"

"You'll have to ask her. A gentleman doesn't discuss such things."

"What a crock. Now spill it."

"Ravished she wanted, ravished she got."

"No wonder she's so smug."

"If she's a problem, let me know. I'll see that she's punished."

"Don't you get smug on me too."

"Silence, wench."

It was time to go on. This time I chose one of the girls who came in a collar. I'd seen her there last week, so I pulled out all the stops. I gave her the same treatment I'd given Barb. Full frontal nudity, spanking, the works. As I carried her back to her table, wrapped in the robe, she kissed me on the cheek.