Wanted: A Black Woman for Nude Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am," he said sharing her humor. "If only my white fans knew that I was a black man, instead of a white woman, I wonder how many of them would still read me. Yet, even though the subject matter is a bit racy, different from the erotic literature norm, all of my stories are real stories with a beginning, a middle, and an ending. All of my stories have plot tension and fully developed characters that make the readers care what happens to them. Only just about sex, most other writers' of erotica write about sex from the start to the end. Some writers are so focused on writing the sexual parts that they even forget to name their characters. If they describe their characters at all, instead of weaving their description in the story, they dump their description all in one sentence."

"Actually, with so many the baby boomers aging, there's quite a large market for erotic literature," she said. "That new book, Fifty Shades of Grey, a trilogy, Fifty Shades Darker, and Fifty Shades Freed, about a literature student and a young entrepreneur is quite steamy and gives credibility to the market and the need for such a book."

"I realize that I have as much of a chance publishing, as I do of winning the lottery, but I'd love to make my living writing. Then, so long as I have a phone, a fax, and e-mail, I could write from home or from anywhere in the world," said Darnell focusing more on her eyes and her full, red lips, than on her exposed breasts. "That's a very pretty dress, by the way. The color highlights your beautiful, green eyes," he said using his compliment as his excuse to look down at her cleavage, as soon as she looked down at her dress.

"Thank you. Being that I didn't send you a nude photo, I wanted to show you that I had breasts," she said with a laugh and looking down at herself again, while moving her arms away from her breasts and puffing out her chest more.

"I can see that," he said taking her body language as an invitation to look at her cleavage again, especially when she looked down at her breasts again. "My ex-girlfriend wasn't very well endowed. It's funny how her mother, grandmother, and her two sister were busty, but she wasn't. Being small breasted was an issue more for her than for me. Barely a B cup, even though I'd rather she didn't, she wore padded bras," he said. "In the way that I hate false advertising, I don't like women, who pretend to be something or someone they're not."

"Well, take me or leave me, what you see is what I am," she said with a smile.

"I'll take you. I like all that I'm seeing," he said with a thoughtful pause. "I've been sitting here wondering, who you remind me of and it just occurred to me."

"Yes?" She smiled her curiosity at him. "Who is it that I remind you?"

"Cindy Garrison."

"Cindy Garrison? I never heard of her. Who's she? A porn star," said Samantha with a dirty laugh.

"She used to do this sports fishing show. She traveled all over the world fishing and eating. Google her, when you get home. She's very beautiful. You could be her sister."

"Thank you," she said blushing. "So, tell me about your ex-girlfriend. What's her name?"

"Felicia," said Darnell almost forgetting her name. Suddenly, as if he was talking about someone else from long ago, after meeting Samantha, Felicia no longer had a hold on him. Now, he looked at Samantha with the interest that he used to have, when looking at Felicia. More than just a beautiful woman, more than the fact that she was a nice person, he felt a connection.

"That's a pretty name," she said.

"She's the total opposite of you, which may be a good thing." At least, when I'm with you, I won't be thinking of her, he thought without confessing that. Instead, he said, "At least, when Felicia meets you, she won't think that I was pining over her enough to go out and find her clone."

"So, being that you're just using me to make her jealous, I think I should know something about her. What does she look like?"

"As petite as she is pretty, she's tiny, only 5'3" tall. She looks a bit like a much younger version of Susan Lucci from soap opera fame, but without all the hair and the big nose," he said looking at Samantha, while just realizing that she looked a lot like Katherine Heigl, only prettier. "A perfect size 4, up from a size 2, when we first met, she's tiny compare to you. I don't mean that you're big," said Darnell. "You're tall and shapely. How tall are you 5'8"?"

"I'm 5'9" tall. I've never worn a size 4," she said with a laugh. "I'm a proportional size 8, no doubt, from all the swimming, running, and tennis that I play. After I dashed their dreams of not going to medical school or law school, my parents wanted me to be a model, but I wanted none of that nonsense with controlling agents, catcalls, horny photographers, and backstage drug and alcohol parties that went with modeling. So, tell me more about Felicia."

"Born in this country, she's Italian, Sicilian, actually. Her parents migrated here from Italy. She has long, blue-black hair and dark brown eyes with olive skin. Her skin tone is so dark that some people mistake her for Indian, that's how dark she is. I suspect she has some black blood in her, somewhere in her heritage."

"She sounds beautiful," said Samantha.

"She is. At the time I met her, outspoken, brash, and opinionated, she was like no woman I ever met before. Only, my Mom thought she was from the islands, but upon closer inspection, especially with me being so dark skinned myself, she didn't like the idea of me dating a Caucasian woman, no matter how dark she was," said Darnell with a chuckle. "Mom was afraid that I was going to single-handedly dilute the genetics of our family and was glad, when Felicia ended the relationship."

"It's difficult enough trying to find the right person to love without having to please our parents, too. No matter who it is or what color they are, when love strikes, it makes no sense to analyze it," said Samantha, "just embrace it."

"Being that my Dad was from England and my Mom was from Ireland, migrating here, when jobs were scarce in the UK, meeting someone so different than all the black women I dated from my neighborhood, it was love at first sight, when I met Felicia. I think it's rather comical, my black parents living here in this country. He has an English accent and she has a thick Irish brogue. In the way that some people have a hard time understand them, they sometimes have a difficult time understanding me with my Boston accent."

"That is funny," she said. "So, you were born here, in Boston?"

"Yeah, I'm a US citizen but my parents aren't. Their allegiance is to the Queen and to the British Royal Family," he said with a laugh.

"That was really something watching the Queens' 60th anniversary party being queen."

"Yeah, the Diamond Jubilee was, even better than the royal wedding between William and Kate. A time just after I broke up with Felicia, watching the royal wedding made me sad," said Darnell.

"That's understandable that you'd be said watching that elaborate of a wedding," said Samantha, after breaking up with someone you'd hoped to marry."

"It was," said Darnell. "Only, now that we're not together anymore, being able to take a step back and look at our past relationship from a different perceptive, I don't think she ever felt the same way about me, as I felt about her," he said looking at her with sadness. "I dunno, maybe I dated her because I wanted to shock my parents. Besides, she's more interested in her own kind, an Italian man. Presently, she's dating one of my friends, Vito, and, with both of them fluent in Italian, they appear to be a perfect match."

"Then, if my question isn't too personal, why even bother to make her jealous in hopes of trying to get her back? If she didn't love you, never loved you, it sounds to me that you should just forget about her and should be glad to be rid of her," she said basking Darnell in the glow of her beautiful, green eyes.

"My friend, Terrell, said the same thing. I'm not sure why I want her back. Maybe it has something to do with the interracial aspect of our relationship. Maybe because she dumped me is why I want her back. I dunno. What I know is, I felt so rejected. At first I wanted to make her jealous enough to get her back, but now I just want to make her jealous. I want her to see me with someone better looking than she is and, certainly, that's you," he said looking down at the full impressions her C cup breasts made in her low cut sundress, before looking up at her pretty face and being lost in her eyes. "You're very beautiful."

"Thank you," said Samantha.

"Only..."

"Yes?"

"Now that I met you and, with me being a black man, I hope you don't take this the wrong way," he said pausing and thinking before speaking.

"What? What's wrong?"

She looked at him with concern and when she did, he imagined her taking care of him, when he wasn't feeling well or when injured. Something Felicia wasn't good at doing, caring for another human being, Samantha wore her heart on her sleeve. Kind and sensitive, she was the type of loving woman that he needed and thought he was getting, when he started dating Felicia. Only, how could he be so wrong about someone he loved?

"I hope I'm not making a fool of myself but, after meeting you, I no longer care about making Felicia jealous," said Darnell with a look of expectancy. "After seeing who's out there in the world, besides Felicia, I no longer care about her. To be honest, for the first time feeling this way, as you just said, I'm glad I'm rid of her."

"Well, that's good," said Samantha not speaking for a moment. "So, does that mean that you won't be attending the Nude Day barbeque?" She persevered, when Darnell didn't answer. "Does that mean you won't be needing me to be your naked escort," she said looking at him with obvious disappointment.

"No not at all. I'd still like to attend the Nude Day barbeque with you, but without pretense and under different circumstances, now. I'd like to attend the barbeque with you as my date, instead of as my foil to use against my ex-girlfriend. You don't have to strip naked, now, of course, unless you want to, and I'll still pay you the--"

"Don't insult me, Darnell," said Samantha with a grin.

"Sorry, I didn't mean--"

"You don't have to pay me to date you," she said giving him a look that made him go all soft inside. "You're good looking yourself, but more importantly, I like you. Your kind, intelligent, and sensitive. Being that we already have a few things in common, just the opposite of your heritage, where your Dad lived in England and your Mom lived in Ireland, my Dad was Irish and my Mom was English. Maybe this could be the start of something beautiful," she said with a laugh.

"Ergo the freckles," said Darnell pointing to her face and already seduced by her beauty.

"Looking more like my Dad than my Mom, I always tried to hide my freckles, but I've since come to terms with them and with her."

"I like your freckles," he said taking her hand. "Samantha..."

"Yes?"

"Will you go out with me on a real date and not on a pretend date to make my ex-girlfriend jealous?"

"Yes, I will," said Samantha smiling at him, as if he had just asked her to marry him. "When?"

"Well, the barbeque is on Saturday, I thought we'd have dinner Friday to get better acquainted, before attending the naked celebration."

"Okay," she said. "This is my address, e-mail, and phone number," she said handing him a business card. "I do freelance writing and editing on the side."

"I'll pick you up at 8," said Darnell. "I know a great, informal place we can go eat. It's a little hole-in-the-wall, where we can take our time dining, while talking. The restaurant isn't much to look at, but the ambience can't be beat," he said with a laugh.

Promptly at 8, Darnell picked up Samantha and headed east. With the Atlantic ocean on his right, he reached his destination and parked the car. The gentleman that he is, he hurried around the car to open Samantha's door. "People come from all over to eat here. Kelly's makes the best roast beef sandwiches, clam dinners, and French fries around."

"Well, you're right about the restaurant not being much to look at, but the ambience is unbelievable," she said looking across the street at the ocean. "It's beautiful."

"They have another newer and nicer restaurant about 5 miles from here, but I continue coming here because of the ocean views. If that's okay with you, I figured we could eat our food in the car, while talking," said Darnell, while imagining making out with her, after eating.

"I'd like that," said Samantha.

Once they received their food and returned to the car, they drove to a remote spot that had a spectacular view of the Atlantic Ocean.

"Well, what do you think of the food?"

"This is the best roast beef sandwich I've ever had in my life and the clams are so tender and juicy. I'm glad we ordered one of each to share. I understand now, why you love this place. There's still a huge crowd waiting out front to be served," she said looking back at the restaurant in the distance.

"I've been coming here with my friends, since I was a kid. After we were done partying, we'd come here for a late night snack."

Both fell silent, while they ate their food. The panoramic view of the ocean out the windshield was better than watching a movie. After having been in a committed relationship with Felicia for three years, he thought she was the one. He thought they'd marry her one day and have kids. Now, sitting in his car with another white woman, so soon after the breakup, suddenly feeling, as if he was cheating on Felicia, he tried to wrap his brain around his relationship with her having ended.

He wondered if Samantha was his rebound woman. He wondered if he was only using Samantha to forget Felicia. He wondered if he was only interested in her for sex. Yet, forget about looking at her, all he had to do was to listen to all that she said to know that she was smart, smarter than Felicia, and fun. Just sitting there talking to her was one of the best times he's ever had with a woman. Then, when he turned his head to see her beautiful face and stare in her bright, green eyes, all he had to do was to look at her to know that he wasn't interested in her just for sex but for love. Inside and out, she was gorgeous.

Sitting there, while making pleasant conversation and looking out at the vast, dark ocean, he wondered what it would be like to hold her. As he had done with Felicia so very many times before, he wondered what it would like to look in her eyes and kiss her. He could only imagine what it would be like to touch her and to feel her through her clothes, while kissing her. He imagined her hand feeling his cock through his pants, while he felt her breasts through her blouse and fingered her nipples through her bra, as they kissed and kissed. With Felicia no longer in his thoughts, with Felicia already becoming a faded memory, especially now with Samantha sitting beside him, all he could think of was Samantha. Who would blame him? She was gorgeous.

"I reread you ad," she said wiping ketchup from her lips. "There may be some kissing, hugging, groping, and fondling, but there will be absolutely no sex," she said quoting him with a laugh. "Only a guy would write that," she said shaking her head. "Only a guy would spell it out in that way."

Now he wished he had written not only may there be some kissing, hugging, and fondling but also there will be absolutely lots of sex. Only, had he written that, a woman like her never would have answered his want advertisement. Had he written that, he never would have met her and he wouldn't be sitting here beside her with the ocean view. Was it fate that he wrote what he did, when he did? Was it kismet that she was sitting here now with him? Is she the one? He didn't know, but he hoped she was.

"I wrote that because I was afraid that the wrong women would answer the advertisement and many did," he said defending himself. "I figured that women would think that I was looking for the wrong type of an escort. I figured, being that it was a Craigslist ad that women would think that I was looking for sex, especially when stating in the ad that I was paying $300 for their time, trouble, and traveling expenses," he said with a laugh. "Because of the money, I figured they'd think that I wanted a prostitute, when all I wanted to do was to make Felicia jealous, but now, with you, I no longer give a care about Felicia.

"I see," she said looking at him with those big, green eyes and that wide, happy smile. "Well, this is what I was thinking," she said putting her food up on the dashboard and looking at him in a way that he always had wished Felicia would look at him but never did. "I think we should get the kissing part out of the way, to see if we have a connection."

Kissing? She wants to kiss him? As if she read his mind, as if psychically knowing that he wanted to kiss her, she shocked him that she volunteered to kiss him. An experiment in her love connection, he didn't care, so long as he could kiss her. Hardly an hour into their date and she asked him to kiss her. His heart was beating harder. His pulse was racing faster. His cock silently hardened by the thought of kissing her. God, she was so beautiful.

Here he was sitting there thinking about kissing her, when she, out of the blue, asked him to kiss her. When he parked here in such a remote place, he wondered what she was thinking. He wondered if she was afraid to be so alone with him in his parked car with no one close enough to hear her screams or to see her struggling. A man she just met, he could be a serial killer or a rapist for all that she knew. Now, here she is coming on to him, as the aggressor in wanting to kiss him. Only, what if he didn't pass her kissing test? Would that be it? Would she ask him to take her home? Or would she finish the date with polite coolness, until he brought her home and would never return his calls telling him that she had a good time?

Even though this was his first date with Samantha, even though he had just met her, after having met her and having put so much of himself into winning her, he wondered what his life would be with her in it, before wondering what his life would be without her. Feeling a loss more than the loss he felt, when he broke up with Felicia, he never met a woman that he wanted as much as he wanted Samantha. After eating roast beef and clams, he wondered if his breath was okay to pass her kissing test. Fortunately, for him she ate the same thing, too.

It had been a long time, since he kissed anyone other than Felicia and he wondered how he should kiss her. Just as his kiss would be telling for her, her kiss would be as telling for him. She was right, of course. If there wasn't a connection, other than a sexual relationship which, obviously, she didn't want, why waste his time with someone that wouldn't blossom into a committed relationship?

"To be honest, since you're not looking to use me to make your ex-girlfriend jealous anymore and since I'm looking more for love than for sex, I don't want to waste both our time, if there's nothing there." She looked at him and smiled. "I can tell a lot from a kiss."

"Well, certainly, you don't have to twist my arm or even ask me twice to kiss you. I've wanted to kiss you from the first moment I saw you," he said looking at her looking at him. "Only, now that you've removed the spontaneity from our first kiss and made it more like a final exam, I'm a little nervous. I haven't been this nervous about kissing a woman, since I was in high school. With Felicia the only woman that I've kissed in years, I'm afraid that I might fail your kissing test."

"Sorry, you're right. That was dumb of me to announce that and make our first kiss seem so clinical. Only, after hoping to be swept away by my knight in shining armor and after having kissed so very many frogs, I'm more detached from romance than, when I was first looking for my soul mate," she said with some sadness. "Of course, I want romance but only with the right man. With men being more visual and women more emotional, it's harder for a woman than it is for a man to find that perfect someone. I'm looking for someone to marry and have a family and most men are looking for someone to have a good sexual time with, before moving on to the next woman."