War of Words

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he entered her. Both stared at each other in awe for a split second. His hands slid to her hips, moving her up, slowly, then down again. "Aaaah, Sofia!" his voice was shaken as her was overcome. He kissed her now with such force he might break her, but she returned it equally, wanting him everywhere, her legs wrapping tighter around him. He moved faster and she wrapped her arms around him tightly, makings fists for fear the she may claw him. She moaned as he kissed her, and he slowed for a moment looking back at her. "Malek, please!" she gasped. He smiled now and she kissed his smile, his cheek, his eyes. Overcome again, he placed his arms against the door, leaving her to hold on with her legs about him and he pounded into her. Harder and faster. He felt her muscles contract and, hands outstretched now, she clawed at him, making deep gouges, which she knew would tingle and sting, but heal immediately. He opened his mouth, as if to cry out, but he did not. His fangs were now fully extended and he swooped down, driving his fangs into her neck. He did not drink, but at that moment, exploded within her. She was speechless as her orgasm fell over her in waves. She buried her head into his neck, whimpering quietly, gasping. He held her now, still standing, still locked in their lustful embrace.

"Ohhhh," they both sighed, then laughed as they did so in sync with each other. Malek lifted her off him and her legs trembled as she stood. They turned to look at the room they were in. Malek nodded in approval. The walls were oak paneled, decorated with huge oil paintings of mortals, long gone. Three huge windows opposite them, which opened out onto a giant stone terrace. The bed, a four poster which reached to the ceiling, so high that a mortal would not see the top, in the darkness. Great antique velvet drapes hung there, shimmering. Malek clicked his fingers, and took Sofia's hand at the same time. Candles burst into flames on the wall, throwing light into the room. The velvet was blood red."The red room!" Sofia chirped. He looked down at her and smiled seriously "Come,"He led her by the hand to a room on the far right. It was a bath chamber. The same black marble as the hallways. A huge, claw-footed bath was off to the left in front of the window. The moon was in view here, and it was full. The bath was surrounded on one side by candles of all shapes and sizes and, with the same sorcery, Malek lit them all. Sofia was still trembling from their desperate embrace moments ago and he knew this.

"Worry not, Sofia my dear, we have time, I shall not leave you yet," he smiled down at her and head her to the bath. "Sorcery Malek. " she muttered, as she looked into it, filled with water. The water was not quite hot, but she was immune to heat and cold, unless it suited her to react to it for attention. Sofia now merely sought the sensation of the water lapping around her, cleansing her. Malek stood watching, as if supervising a child, watching her apprehension. Sofia lay back, soaking her hair until it fanned out in silky tendrils under the water, around her face. He knelt to her, pleased, and she looked into his eyes and smiled. "Are you joining me Malek, or will you watch me?"

He smiled a broad appreciative smile, as if he had waited for the invitation. He stood and stepped in behind her. She sighed as she felt his legs wrap around her, the water splashing up against them both. His wet hands massaged the back of her neck, slid along her shoulders, rubbing and pressing, and then down to her breasts, where they stayed, and Sofia clasped her hands over his, smiling up at the moonlight. He purred quietly as she stroked his hands. She felt all her muscles in the still water, and his against hers.

"You are still tense, child!" he said, his musical, accented voice echoing throughout the room. She threw his hands away in exasperation, splashing. "Malek! MUST you insist on calling me child! Still? I am almost two hundred years old!" With that, he roared suddenly with a laughter that startled her, the force blew out all the candles. She sat forward indignantly, but couldn't help giggling herself. He pulled her back against his chest and leaned to her ear, "Make the most of it dear, I have much to show you this night!" Still quietly chuckling, he splayed out the fingers of his left hand, re-lighting all the candles. He raised his right hand in front of her face, making a fist, which suddenly shone with a pale blue light.

"See?" he whispered. She tried to prise his fingers open, pouting when she could not, and then he opened his hand. The blue light fell into the water, making it come alive, as if millions of tiny hands were washing them, massaging them, stroking them. Sofia sat in amazement at first, then relaxed back into Malek, allowing the magic to work. She felt a stirring in Malek, and this made her writhe against him. He sighed with pleasure and then pushed her forward as he rose and stepped out. Sofia looked confused, but smiled, opening her eyes as he did so. He padded, dripping, to the other side of the room, taking a black silk robe that hung on the opposite door. Sofia raised an eyebrow. Malek knew she was confused. He would take her again, he knew. But he would not be so selfish with her. He smiled, walking back to her.

"Don't tell me you're leaving?" she said quietly. He held out his hand to her.

"Sofia, shut up for once!" A grin spread across his face and she stepped out. He pulled her to him. She shivered slightly as the water tingled on her skin. His hands brushed the wet hair from her face and he held her there for a moment, watching her jet eyes sparkle. He brushed her lashes with his thumb with a gentleness that was almost painful to her. She was not used to being handled so lovingly. He caught her gaze and she sensed his sorcery again there. Without explanation or resistance, she sank down to the floor, melting into the cold marble. He knelt beside her, bending to kiss her breasts, trailing his tongue down to her navel, where she quivered with anticipation. He relished her tormented silence, hovering lower at the triangle of black hair. She reached down and stroked his face once.

Lifting her hips in encouragement, he smiled, stroking her leg with his right hand, in one long sweep to the inside of her thigh, and then slid a finger deep inside her. Sofia gasped and her hands clenched at her sides. She lifted herself, grinding against his hand slowly at first, then with more force, but Malek would not allow her to control her actions. He slid a second finger inside her, then another, very gently. She slowed, which he expected her to do, feeling the sensation. Malek smiled, at his regaining control over her pleasure. She wrapped her arms across her face as she felt his hot breath on her clitoris and then he tasted her. "Malek!" she whispered hoarsely. She felt his mouth shiver and this excited her all the more, knowing that he too held back. His tongue tasted her, now more insistent. She growled to herself, afraid to move in case he stopped, for she knew he would. He lapped at her, groaning himself now, his left hand reaching for her breast, squeezing gently. At this, she knew he was past wanting to stop and she relaxed and hissed,

"Oh God Malek!....Malek Malek Malek!" He heard the blood rising in her. His fingers now moved in and out deeply and slowly. Her muscles contracted around them violently and she cried aloud. He lifted his head to watch her come, pulling her arm away from her face he looked deep into her eyes, this child woman, still grinding on his fingers, shivering and gasping for breath. He released her and bent to kiss her, but she turned her head away, still in the throes of orgasm. "Hmmm, you are afraid of this?" he asked, not expecting an answer. Then he whispered, "Yes, much more to show you," Before standing, he blew gently from her neck down to her feet and she was immediately warm and dry. Sofia looked at him finally. She looked sad and a tear glistened in her eye, but did not fall. Everything gone now, she was completely open to him, pure and innocent. "Show me, Malek." He scooped her up in his arms again and carried her to the giant bed where he placed her, and removed his robe. He might love her, but could not and this torment was in his eyes.

"Sofia, you are a most beautiful creature" his voice trembled now and his eyes glistened. He lay on top of her gently, their bodies moulding together and she opened her legs slightly. He kissed her, with painful delicacy, and she opened up to him like a flower."Malek, this cannot end.I..." he kissed her. Could not hear it. Would not, for it was too much for him to bear. He entered her with the same agonising gentility and he moved slowly, holding her head so that she looked deep into his soul."Know what you see is the truth, Sofia." Her hands slid from his face, down his sides and she pulled him deeper into her."Malek...ah ," she closed her eyes, her body moving against him with increasing urgency, and he responded. Oh, how he enjoyed being inside her! "Please!" she begged. He thrust hard once, just to see her reaction and she arched towards him and then froze. He could see from her eyes that he began to anger her in the nicest way - she clenched her teeth, biting her own lip and drawing blood there. He licked at the blood, then sighed, giving in to his own need and began to move again, harder this time. She brought her knees up and he grabbed them, pinning then down and her into contortion. He thrust even more deeply and his mouth covered hers. He kissed her desperately, feeling her fangs extend painfully with yearning. He looked at her while his tongue explored her mouth. Her eyes were half closed, but in her irises shone brilliant pinpricks of silver, which flashed, the harder he fucked her. Her talons were gouging deep into his sides and he cried out as if to say her name. He brought himself up on his arms so that he could watch her moving, writhing against him.

"Harder, Malek! You shall not break me!" she growled. His hands were on her breasts now. He bent down to lick one and snarled,"Then I shall!" He guided her hands to the head of the bed where she held on. He pushed her knees back down, so that she was almost impossibly contorted, and he fucked her with such force, his nails digging in as he held her knees."God!" he cried out, fighting orgasm. Such exquisite torture. She was now whining and moaning, her mouth wide open and her fangs fully extended - so much so, that her mouth bled. He smelled this blood in the sir and thrust harder."Sofia!" He threw his head back, taking a breath as he did so. "Sofia! Let go of your hunger! Embrace me!" In the swiftest of movements, she pulled herself up to his neck and her fangs bit into his neck, she cried out as she did this, at the point of her own orgasm. He cried out at such a passionate gesture, which made him come, his own fangs extending and sinking into her neck. They both sank down, writhing against each other, their juices throbbing, their mouths drinking, locked onto each other in every way. She felt his seed inside her, and it was as red as that which she drank from his neck. Her tears came then as she swallowed this beautiful glittering ruby liquid and felt every cell rise to meet it. They both stopped drinking and lay there, sated and motionless, but gasping for breath in relief and satisfaction. "Malek..I...I ..."

"Don't Sofia " he sighed. She removed herself from him and watched him, laying on his stomach with his face in the pillow, wondering whether he was fighting what she was feeling too. She lay on her side, wrapping a leg over his. Beads of blood were on her chest and dripped onto the white sheets. She watched the wound on his neck heal and vanish. Heal and vanish. He turned his head to hers. She though she saw him blink away a tear, did not dismiss the possibility. He lifted his head and licked a tear away from her cheek. She sighed and closed her eyes......

When she had stopped breathing and was finally in death sleep, he slid away from her, aware that she was now oblivious to her surroundings and would have lashed out in self defence, not knowing who he was in her trance. He stood there for a moment and began to shimmer with golden light. New robes appeared on him, with a glittering jeweled sword of immense size. He frowned, folding his arms in confusion, pacing slowly, in awe at what had taken place. He stopped, leaned on a post at the bottom of the bed and stared at her. She was as motionless and as pale as a marble statue. The moonlight shone in through the window and she appeared to breath - but he knew that it was trickery. He pointed slowly at the heavy velvet drapes that she lay on and they wrapped her, like a shroud, covering her entire body. He walked around the room, closing the heavy drapes and pinched out the candles with his fingers. He walked to the open door, whispering to himself,

"Remind me to anger you again soon, my beautiful monster." And the door closed silently behind him.

12