Warm Air

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've got a better idea," said Andrew, "how about we clear the floor, you have to find us and tell which of us it is."

"Fine," said Jen. "So scatter, but not to far."

The four of us left Jen out into the big open room, pushed all the furniture out of the way and told her we were going to take our places.

"I am going to count to 10, then come looking for you," Jen said. "If I identify you correctly, you have to get me a drink. How about that for a deal."

"And what if you're wrong," said Andrew, who was starting to get a real feel for the game.

"Oh I don't know, I have to get you a drink," said Jen.

"How about you have to give the person you get wrong a kiss."

"Okay," said Jen. "I'm counting, one, two, three ...

At 10, she started shuffling around the room, tits wobbling gently, the tie around her face, her arms out feeling fresh air, feeling, shuffling, feeling shuffling, until she bumped into Andrew.

Her hands worked their way up his chest, to his face, through his hair, down his back.

"Andrew," said Jen.

"Damn," said Andrew and walked off towards the kitchen. "Would you like more wine, or something else?

"Wine would be perfect," said Jen, as she starting her shuffling, feeling routine again.

She touched Scott next, repeating the routine of feeling his chest, head, hair and back.

"Mmmm," she said, might need more clues. She moved down to his pants.

"They're wet, it's Scott. You've just been for a swim."

"Correct," he said, deflatedly. "Another glass of chardy coming up?

Jordan motioned to Scott to change shorts. He took of his dry ones and grabbed Scott's wet ones and tugged them on.

For a brief moment, both had their penises exposed, and they were both mid-range stiff.

Jen was having a huge impact on her young audience.

She shuffled around again and this time found Jordan, though I sense he might have inched towards her a bit.

Again, she felt his torso, his head, his hair, his back.

"Mmmm," she said, "not sure." She reached for the shorts.

"They're wet, has Andrew come back in?

"It's Andrew trying to trick me."

Jordan was triumphant: "No it's not, it's me, Jordan, I do believe I am owned a kiss."

"Okay then, but remember I'm wearing a blindfold so you going to have to lead the way."

He did, putting one hand behind Jen's back and the other behind her waist as he slowly began to kiss her, pulling her breasts into his bear chest.

In turn, Jen grabbed him and the kiss became something more than a bit of a peck.

"Mmmmmm, that's nice," Jen said as she finally pulled back. "Where is my husband?"

"Over here," I said, "watching you having a good time without me!"

"Oooh sorry," she said. "I promise I will make it up to you after. Let's go watch the movies again."

She pulled the tie down so it was loose around her neck.

Now isn't that a sexy sight I thought. A bloke's tie riding on her naked tits.

The porn movie was still going on. The women were spreadeagled on the bed, blokes all around her. One fucking her, another getting a blowjob, another getting a hand job. The woman was sure busy.

We settled into the lounge chairs, Jen in between Andrew and Scott, me on a single seat.

Jordan was last one in, carrying a glass of chardonnay: "For the lady!"

"Thank you," said Jen. "Now, is that orgasm a real one or a faked one?

The woman on the screen was screaming by now as the bloke she had been giving a head job massaged her breasts.

"Probably a fake," said Jordan.

"How can you tell," said Jen.

"I can't really, it just seems a bit unreal, having an orgasm like that with a camera crew around you."

"Yeah," said Jen, "probably just put on for the camera. I don't know if I could have an orgasm with an audience, eh darling?"

I was going to mention the time we had fucked in a park once when we first started going out and had discovered a group of young blokes had been watching.

But the finding out was after the orgasm and anyway before I had time to finish my thoughts, then put it in words, Jen had added: "But I'd like to try."

The world stopped, well the world except for the video, where the woman was still moaning.

The young blokes didn't know where to look, except to try not to look at me.

"Oh come on, stop being silly," said Jen, "I was only joking!"

Something vaguely resembling normal returned. Jen slumped back into the lounge and turned her attention to the video.

The boys though were still musing on the earlier topic.

"I fucked a woman in front of another couple who were fucking too, and she had an orgasm," said Jordan. "It sure felt real."

"Scott and I fucked the same bird last year after the grand final, and I think she came a couple of times," said Andrew.

"I don't know if we counted as an audience as we were both giving it to her at the same time."

The woman on the video was still moaning, the blokes all over her.

Jen looked at me.

"Oh what the fuck, I am on fucking holidays, the air is deliciously warm, whatever I do here stays on tour, let's give it a try Angus," she said. "Come here."

Obviously those last couple of chardies had really kicked in.

Now you might wonder what thoughts were going through my mind. Try a million, but the alcohol had had its impact on me, too, and the porno.

I walked over to Jen and pulled her up from the coach. I gave her a huge kiss, full pen of the tongue, and got full pen of the tongue back.

Jen gave a little moan. This was going to happen.

I reached down to her frilly knickers and began slowly to work them down. This would be the moment. If she stopped me now, it would be just another silly joke.

There was no resistance, in fact she helped me get them off her. Apart from the tie, she was bollocky naked. Well the tie and the dreamy smile that sat on her face.

She then started working off my swimming trunks. Needless to say a certain appendage was rigid.

I had no fear of being exposed in front of the young blokes. Not to big, not too small, just right.

The air could be cut with a knife.

Eyeballs were out of heads.

Jordan was adjusting his shorts, Andrew and Scott seriously engrossed.

What the fuck!

"Have you guys got a video camera," said Jen?

"I'd like to make a movie just like that one!"

You could see their minds work. Were they all going to get to fuck Jen?

Jordan ran off and was back in a flash.

"Turn on the camera Jordan," said Jen. "You be the cameraman, and the director.

"Ummm, okay," he said.

"Okay Jen, let's do it with a bit of class, a bit of a script.

"Angus is your husband and you have told him that one of your fantasies to is be fucked by other men while he is involved in the action too.

"You've been shocked by the suggestion Jen, but have now warmed to the idea.

"It's been simmering away in the background until the two of you suddenly find yourself at a holiday resort, and meet a group of young blokes. Voile.

"So guys, apart from Jen and Angus, everyone out of camera shot while we have a bit of dialogue, just ad lib, you two, about whether you really want to go through with it.

"Jen, you go first."

"Darling are you sure you're okay with this," Jen said.

"It was my fantasy," I said.

"But reality is a lot different to fantasy, can we both handle this, how will you feel when you see those studs all over me, their cocks inside my cunt, my mouth, then their cream all over me," said Jen.

I could tell she wasn't asking a question, she was planning what she wanted to happen.

"It's okay Jen," I said. "I'm going to get off on this as much as you. I am going to go last and feel all the cum inside you. If that's all right by you? You can still say no if you want."

I knew what she would say. "I'm fine," she said. "Fine, fine fine!"

I gave her a kiss.

"Shall we re-join the others," I said.

Jen nodded her head.

Jordan stopped the camera.

"Okay, scene two," he said. "How about we have the three of us discussing what has happened to far and what we're going to do.

"Who will operate the camera if you're acting," said Jen.

"I will," I said, "go for it guys."

I took the camera from Jordan and turned it on and got the three of them in shot.

"Rolling," I said.

There was a silence, then Jordan said: "They're not really gonna let us fuck her are they?"

Andrew said: "Well if they aren't is the biggest bloody cock tease I have ever seen, on DVD or in life.

"I wouldn't mind giving her one, she's a bloody classy bird," said Scott. "The husband doesn't seem to be too worried about it either. A lot of blokes really get off on watching other blokes fuck their wives.

"I reckon we take it as far as we can, hang the consequences, we on holidays, no one is going to know back in Brissie, and I bet they won't be telling anybody."

Jordan spoke next: "Well let's go and see if it's going to happen, fuck I will be disappointed if it isn't, since I saw her tits on the beach this morning, I have been fantasising on sucking on them.

"I love women with a bit of style around them, who know who they are and what they want."

This was the sort of dialogue that Jen wanted to hear. She was grinning like a Cheshire cat.

"Cut," I said.

"Back to you Jordan, Jen obviously trusts you as the director."

Jordan took the camera.

"Okay, this is the set up," he said.

"I want all four of you in shot. Jen, I want you to tell Andrew and Scott what you and Angus have just discussed, and to make sure they are comfortable with it all.

"Once they say okay, I want you to lie down on the floor just here on this rug. I am then going to put the camera on the tripod and point it at you and we will all work around you.

"You will be in shot all the time. Just let us know if you want to stop anytime.

"Okay, roll!"

Andrew, Scott, Jen and I stood in a half circle.

"Guys, Angus and I have talked about this and ummm, we'd really like to make the rest of the evening pretty special for all of us," she said.

"Do you understand what I am saying?

"If you've got girlfriends and you're not comfortable, just say, I won't be offended.

"Scott?"

"It's okay Jen," he said.

"Andrew?"

"Same for me Jen, he said. "Let us make it really special for you. Just let us know what you want us to do, and I guess we respect everyone's right to stop whenever they want."

"Well, what are we waiting for?" said Jen, moving to lie down in the place Jordan had indicated, on a big fluffy rug. "Angus, I know you want to be last, who wants to be first?"

With that, she laid back on the rug, resting on her elbows, her legs spread apart, a gilt-edged invitation.

Andrew knelt down in front of her, kissed on the stomach and then eased himself forward to kiss her on the lips.

Jen grabbed his shorts and eased them down.

"Don't be greedy," she said, as he kept on kissing her. "You can't have both, my mouth is for some else. But you stick that great big cock I can feel right inside me. I am wet and I am ready for some fucking.

"And Scott, wouldn't you like to have your cock sucked? Come here sweet boy.

"Jordan and Angus, your turn will come, just bring your cocks over here and I will get them ready with my hands."

Her last words tapered off into a purr. Andrew had inserted and was thrusting.

Scott found a comfortable position so that Jen could envelope the head of his cock with her mouth.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm," she muttered, and then let out little whining noises.

Jordan and I moved to either side of her and pulled down our shorts. I felt her hand on my cock. I saw another hand on Jordan's. This was awesome, a four way. My wife in a four way and me involved, and I know it shouldn't have been happening, but it was and I was feeling no pain ... and Jen wasn't either, quite the contrary.

Suddenly, she let Scott's cock slip out of her mouth and let out a huge scream, followed by "yes, fuck me, fuck me, I'm comingggggggggggggggggg!

As she quietened, she said to us all, move around one. That meant that Jordan would be next to fuck her, Scott and Andrew got hand jobs and I got my cock sucked by my gorgeous wife while three other blokes worked on her.

I was determined not to blow it, literally, until I got my turn.

Jordan began fucking her as my cock slipped inside her mouth. It wasn't the practiced head job she usually gave. There was too much else going on for that. But it still felt good.

Jen came again, then Jordan pulled out and squirted come all over her stomach.

"You naughty boy," she said. "I wanted that inside me for my husband to feel."

Creampie, I hadn't thought of that. All I was concentrating on was not blowing too soon, while enjoying all that was going on around me.

The rotation continued until it was my turn to fuck Jen. My cock was as hard as nails, my sense of anticipation out of control. As I slipped inside her, I could feel the come of the others.

I could also feel Jen coming for a fourth time.

"This is the one," she said in between sucking and hand-jobbing. "This is the fucking big one, big boy,

"This is why we're all here. Eeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhh! I'm coming, how does it feel to watched your wife fucked. Oooooooohhhhhhhhhh!"

There was no need to answer. We humped liked we never had before. We were both worked up into a frenzy. The other three drifted into the background. It had all been about us, this whole set up, pushing the boundaries, taking our sex where it hadn't been before for our mutual benefit.

Sure, the other blokes got their moment, but this was Jen's and my moment, they were just props, like large, living, breathing dildos. They had been used to work her up, work me up, too, in a strange way.

We had pushed our boundaries, taken the big risks and now the ultimate moment had arrived.

We came together.

We said out thanks and our good byes and walked back to our accommodation. Jen was still naked. There was no need to clothes. Warm air, the great aphrodisiac, was all around us.

12