Warning Order

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna touched my face in each of the framed pictures, making a cute, humming sound each time her finger made contact with the glass. Then the black granite bust of Plato wearing my sandy beret in the corner caught her attention. She ran her fingers over the chiselled features of his face, then looked at me over her naked shoulder, her expression serious. "You're in the Special Air Service?"

I nodded. I was actually part of 152 Signals Squadron, which was permanently seconded to the Regiment. But I was beret-qualified and fully integrated into the patrols, so for all intents and purposes.

"It's so horrible what happened last week, in New York...the World Trade Center." She searched my face for several, long seconds. "They're saying on the TV that the Americans are going to Afghanistan. And the Prime Minister wants us to go too."

I gave her my best thousand yard stare. Obviously I couldn't tell her anything. But the Prime Minister had been in Washington DC when it had happened, and it was no secret he wanted in. It's just that eleven days on, the deal hadn't quite been done yet.

She touched my forearm, then whispered, "When do you go?"

"Tomorrow," I whispered back. Fuck it. I needed a new poker face anyway.

Donna's shoulders slumped as she let the softest whine escape her lips. She squeezed my arm. And her big blue eyes stared up at me, into me.

"You're really wearing that dress." My voice caught slightly.

She kept her eyes locked on mine a few seconds longer. Then the twinkle returned as she let me change the subject. The corners of her lips turning up. "You like it?" She stepped back and gave me a twirl. Then giggling, "I'll take that as a yes."

Taking the pen, she glided around the desk and sat down. She watched me as I sat across from her. Placing my credit card on the blotter, she carefully lay the carbon copy slip over it, then rapidly rubbed the shaft of the pen across the raised numbers of the card.

"Nice," I laughed.

She laughed back, and we chatted about EFTPOS machines and how coveted they were by the other girls at the brothel. Then Donna cocked her head and asked me about Angelina.

"Angelina," I mocked, holding up my fingers in air quotes. "She's...nineteen."

Donna snorted a laugh, knowing exactly what I meant. "My name's actually Donna. No, really," she protested with a smile in response to my raised eyebrow. "Doing this job, I find it easier if I'm...me. I don't like the way it feels, you know, being somebody else."

"Yeah," I breathed, reaching over the desk and taking her hand.

"So what were you doing before I got here?" she returned her attention to the carbon copy.

"I was just watching Friends. I taped it on Monday."

"Oh, I missed it,." She looked up at me with excitement. "What happened?"

"It was a good one," I laughed, telling her about the episode. "Monica's cousin came to stay with her. It was Denise Richards. Chandler kept staring at her, with a Barry White song playing in his head. You know, the slow motion hair thing?" I acted out the action, loving the way Donna was hanging on every word.

"So Monica sends her over to stay with Ross. And he's on the couch with her, talking himself into making a move, until finally, he just pounces on her!"

"Oh my God! Isn't she his cousin too?" Donna laughed.

"Yeah," I chuckled. "When she asks him what he was doing, he's just staring at her, thinking, 'say something, anything.' And then, 'Oh my God. This is the longest anyone has not said something ever.'" Donna laughed along with my animated explanation. "Then he finally says, 'I haven't had sex in a really long time.'"

"Oh, no!"

"I know, right?. Then he thinks to himself again, 'yeah, I probably shouldn't have said anything.'"

Donna grinned at me warmly, resting her chin on the heel of her hand. Then finished filling out the carbon copy, she slid it across for me to sign. She peeled it apart, handing me my copy and throwing the carbon into the bin under the desk.

"Come on." She held out her hand as she rose to her feet.

Taking my hand in hers, she led me into my bedroom, bringing my hand to the small of her back as she went. Once inside, she turned, taking the last few steps backwards as she looked up at me. Donna took my other hand, holding them both in hers between us.

Then she craned up, planting her warm lips softly against mine. It was such a sweet kiss. She pulled away briefly, then sank back in. The tip of her tongue flicked along my top lip, before finding its way past my teeth.

I sucked gently at Donna's tongue, cradling the underside of it with my own. It was such a wonderfully warm, wet kiss. Then I chased her tongue back into her mouth, allowing her to suck mine. It took every last ounce of will power not to paw at her breasts while we kissed, but there was something so much more tender about holding each other's hands. I dared not let go.

When Donna pulled back, she tilted her head and licked the excess saliva from her lips as her smile spread. "Do you want to help me out of my dress?" She bit her lip and turned her back to me.

I held her narrow shoulders, reflexively kneading her muscles. Her soft moans were music to my ears. But still, as beautiful as she was in that white dress, I had to get it off her. Undoing the hook between her shoulder blades, I got hold of the zip and pulled it slowly down to the base of her spine, exposing a sharp triangle of tanned flesh as I went.

She turned, holding the front of her dress to her chest. Then with a smile, she lowered her hands, revealing her beautiful teardrop handfuls. Her nipples tightened into gorgeous, pointed nubs. Donna allowed me to bask in the vision a moment before slipping the white material past the flare of her hips, letting the dress splash to the carpet. The only thing she was wearing, was a tiny pair of white, satin panties.

She watched me closely, studying my reaction. Donna stepped forward, taking my face in her hands, and kissed me again. Her hands slid down, unfastening the buttons on my shirt. When she got the last one undone, she brushed it off my shoulders and ran her palms down my sides until her fingers were hooked into my pants.

My hands shadowed hers, caressing down her naked back. When I reached the waistband of her G-string, I burrowed my fingers beneath the elastic and found the soft flesh of her ass. I swallowed her moans into my mouth, and brought my hands around to her hips, pushing her panties past her curves.

She had my cargos undone and was slowly wanking my cock in my boxers. "I want you to give me a massage," she purred.

She handed me a bottle of moisturiser from her handbag and pulled her panties off the rest of the way. Throwing back the striped doona, she lay down on the crisp, white sheets on her tummy. "Come on. I was sunbaking today, and I really need the moisturiser."

Shoving my pants down my legs, I straddled Donna's thighs and squeezed a big squirt of lotion onto her back, causing her to gasp from the cold. I chuckled to myself as I rubbed my hands across her slender back.

"Do you like my tattoo?" she moaned.

"I've got to be honest with you. I'm staring at your ass right now. I haven't even noticed it."

Donna slapped my thigh with a giggle, then pointed to the freshly inked whale's tail on the small of her back. "Right there."

"Yeah, I'm still staring at your ass," I laughed.

With a fresh application of moisturiser, I began working her hips and ass, perhaps a little more than I needed to. But I suppose that was the point. My fingers made shiny depressions in her lubricated flesh. Her skin was beautifully soft, I thought, but nowhere near as taut as Angelina's, some ten years her junior. But Donna's tan was much nicer, contrasting boldly with the white sheets upon which she lay.

"Mmm, you were at Swanbourne today?" I smiled.

"Yeah. How did you know?"

I planted a kiss on her ass. "You don't have any tan lines." The nude beach just outside the Barracks was a constant source of amusement among the blokes.

The massage moved to her front as Donna rolled over onto her back. I must have used every last drop of lotion in the bottle, and caressed every last millimetre of her body. My mouth soon followed my hands, kissing my way from her lips, down to her breasts, before finally plunging my tongue deep into her sodden pussy.

With her soft thighs over my shoulders, I hungrily devoured her plump labia, protruding from beneath her dark blonde muff. I enjoyed her taste, much more pungent than Angelina. And I loved that she let me stir her creamy depths with my fingers as I worked her clit with my tongue.

Donna moaned loudly, rolling her hips up to meet my lips and probing fingers. She ran her fingers through my hair, holding my head tightly to her sex. She was close, twitching and bucking as she tried to hold back the tide. Until she couldn't anymore, finding her release with a deep, guttural groan.

I felt a flood of wetness with Donna's orgasm. A fast trickle of her fluid spilled from her vagina, dribbling down my hand and into the crack of her ass. I had to taste it, lapping at her opening and revelling in the tangy earthiness of her sex.

"Are you okay?" I looked into her blurry eyes when I'd had my fill.

"Yes," she breathed, pulling me up by the face to kiss me. "I can taste my pussy on your lips."

Still kissing me, Donna plucked a condom from her handbag and sat up with me kneeling between her legs. She got it on me with frightening efficiency, never once taking her mouth from mine. Then she lay back down, holding my gaze and offering herself to me.

I pressed the covered head of my cock to her entrance, rubbing it up and down her slit. But once again, the desensitising effect of the condom took its toll. I actually started to soften, completely incongruous with how much I wanted her at that moment. It was futile trying to feed my failing member into her. And of course, the more I tried to fight it, the worse it became.

"Oh fuck," I sighed, throwing my head back, defeated.

"Hey, it's okay." Donna sat up, stroking my face. "You've got a lot going on. Just relax." She kissed me, then propped herself up onto my lap before pushing me backwards.

I collapsed back onto the bed, my head falling over the edge. Feeling Donna's nimble fingers peeling off the condom, I lifted my head in time to see her take my semierect penis into her mouth. The wet warmth of her mouth immediately revived my flagging cock. My eyes were locked with hers as she bobbed up and down on me.

Donna's pretty pink lips slid along my shaft, leaving a glistening sheen of her saliva in the muted light of the bedside lamp. She swirled her tongue around my swollen head on the upstroke, then effortlessly took me all the way into her throat on the down.

I laid my hand on hers, resting on the crease where the top of my thigh met my waist. "Oh Donna," I gasped. "I'm going to come."

Her eyes twinkled at the news. She kept my cock in her mouth, sucking hard on the head and swirling her tongue while she pumped my shaft with her other hand. The tempo of her breathing increased as she blew me. Her cute, little moans and grunts became louder. She obviously wanted me to come in her mouth.

The realisation shoved me over the edge. I was swept away by the immense tingle that gushed out of my cock in thick, heaving spasms. My head lolled back over the edge of the bed and I began to lose my vision, unable to lock my focus on anything on the empty ceiling above.

Donna gulped down my cum with each spurt, furiously jacking my shaft until my orgasm subsided. She released my cock, kissing the purple head and licking up the last drops of semen that oozed from the tip. Then holding me at the base, she proceeded to lick the full length of my hardness like an ice cream cone, the pink of her lips curled up in a devilish smile.

"Oh my God, I love your abs," she mumbled, kissing her way up my stomach and feeling every firm contour with her hands.

I snorted a laugh. "I actually used to be fat before I joined the Army."

"Obviously nothing a million sit-ups can't fix," she joked.

"It's actually closer to four hundred thousand." There's a lot of time to think, nestled in behind the scope of a sniper rifle.

Donna stopped kissing my stomach. Tucking wayward strands of her peroxide bob behind her ear, she looked quizzically into my eyes.

"Yeah, I probably shouldn't have said anything."

Donna huffed a laugh, then resumed enjoying my torso with her mouth. She sent electric jolts through my nipples on her way up my body. Her wet folds were leaving a cool, slick trail on my thighs and stomach as she dragged herself up my body. The sound of her snuffling at my ear tickled, until she took the lobe into her warm mouth.

I don't know how long we kissed, facing the wrong way on the bed with her on top of me. It felt like forever, but nowhere near long enough. Her soft breasts flattened against my chest, the hard, little nubs poking me. My hands slowly glided back and forth between the firm muscles in her back and the softness of her ass. Incredibly, I became hard again.

I rolled over on top of her and felt her hand wrap around my shaft. Donna rubbed the wet petals of her slit with the head of my cock, then pulled me towards her. I resisted, conscious I wasn't wearing a condom.

"It's okay," she whispered. "I'm clean. I get tested every month."

My entire body flushed with warmth, causing my cheek and lip to throb once more. Never in my life had I had such an offer.

"I want to feel you," Donna said gently, looking deep into my eyes. "I want you to feel me."

Fuck it, I thought. I released the brake and sank into her in one, long, slow movement. I was home. What struck me most, above the brilliant warmth and tight grip of her pussy, was how wet she felt. I could feel every last soaking sensation.

When we weren't noisily kissing, moaning into each other's mouths, we stared into each other's eyes as I gently rocked in and out of her. She held me close, her hands sliding across my back. Donna rolled her hips to meet every thrust, taking as much of me as she could inside her. Her moans grew louder, and quickened with my pace.

I felt her heels lock over my ass as I pumped her molten core. The sensation of my pubic bone grinding into her clit sent her over the edge, and her eyes glazed over as she gripped me in a tight, squealing spasm. I kissed her deeply, lost in the slippery squelching of our sex.

"Come for me," she gasped into my mouth.

I opened my eyes while still kissing her. Hers were open, big and bright, watching me. The closeness, the connection I felt with her, tipped me over the edge. I cried out, trying to hold it back. Wanting to prolong every last nanosecond.

"I want you to come inside me."

I was gone. Roaring with ecstasy, I exploded deep inside Donna's pussy, flooding her unprotected womb with my spunk. When the paralysing jolts eventually released me, I collapsed on top of her, melting into her soft, sweaty form.

"Are you all right?" I breathed into her cheek, clumsily kissing at her face.

"Mmm...oh, yes." Her ankles unlocked, allowing her knees to slide down and hook over my thighs. "How do you feel?"

"Perfect." I kissed her warmly, feeling myself slip from between her legs.

As I rolled off her, Donna clung to me, nestling into the crook of my armpit, with her head on my chest. She threw her leg over me, pressing her cum-slicked lips to my thigh. Her fingers explored my chest, tracing little circles and tugging playfully at the dark hairs.

I kissed the top of her head, inhaling the peach and coconut scent of her shampoo. I brushed her soft hair with my fingertips. Holding her other hand, our fingers interlocked on my chest, and I felt her snuggle in a little tighter. I was in heaven.

Too soon, the trill ring of the phone ripped me from my bliss, announcing the end of the hour. I think it quite honestly broke my heart a little. Somehow releasing Donna, I sat up, kicking my feet off the bed, and answered it.

"Can you please hang on a second?" I said to the Langtrees receptionist after we had chatted a minute. I turned to Donna, who was lying back on one elbow watching me. "Would you like to stay the rest of the night?"

Donna's beautiful blue eyes burst to life, and she nodded a big smile, before biting her bottom lip.

It was fifteen hundred dollars to keep her until morning, and I was only too happy to pay it. Hell, I would have paid ten times that. We got all the arrangements for the extension sorted out quite quickly, with Donna doing another stone rubbing of my credit card onto a spare carbon copy slip. I enjoyed the jiggle of her breasts as she did it, and the hardening of her nipples as she caught me perving.

"Do you want something to drink?" I blushed, trying to redirect her scornful, but amused gaze.

She followed me out to the kitchen for a cold beer, casually drinking it from the bottle. We stood there, naked, drinking, and staring at each other. Her inner thighs were shiny with my smeared cum, but she was hardly leaking everywhere. Still, she blushed under my inspection, and self-consciously closed the distance between us and threw her arms around my shoulders to avoid my scrutiny.

As we kissed, I held my cold bottle away from her skin, caressing her with only one hand. She wasn't as successful, with the cold glass of hers raising goose bumps all over my body when it made contact with my shoulder blade. While I didn't flinch, she noticed. And with an impish grin, she touched the freezing bottle to my back again.

I gave her no reaction whatsoever. A cold beer bottle was no match for five years of special forces training, especially when I was expecting it. Enjoying her disappointed pout as long as I dared, I tipped my own bottle up, pouring a long, icy trickle between her shoulders.

Donna squealed, her whole body tensing at the shock of the beer running down her naked back. Her nipples hardened against my chest, and she released a long, moaning sigh. When she opened her eyes, her bright blue orbs pleaded with me to continue the tease.

Taking her wrist and leading her back into the bedroom, I relieved her of her bottle and bent her over the bed until she was propping herself up on the mattress. With my heart thundering, I poured another long stream of icy cold beer between her shoulder blades. It foamed into a thick white stripe down the centre of her back, before dipping into the crack of her gorgeous ass. I was possessed. And without thinking, I dove between her cheeks.

I lapped at her bubbling cunt, tasting the rich flavour of our sex breaking through the bitterness of the beer. Following the foaming trail, I worked my way up her smooth perineum until I was licking at the perfect, puckered knot of her asshole. It was just so wonderfully dirty.

Digging my fingers into Donna's hips, I forced my way past the tight muscles of her star until I was fucking her ass with my tongue. It honestly wasn't the nicest thing I'd ever tasted, but I reasoned that I'd eaten much worse on the Lucky Dip during Selection. Besides, there was something so incredibly intimate about licking this woman's asshole. It was almost primal, like the way dogs sniff at each other.

My cock was raging, and I shoved it into her battered cunt, pounding into her like an animal. She grunted with every thrust, crawling up onto the bed until she was on all fours. Following her, I dug my thumb into her ass as I fucked her, causing her to squeal. Then pulling myself from her holes, I positioned my helmet head at her greedy anus. She looked over her shoulder at me and our eyes met. Then I flushed again as she pushed her hips back against me.

Donna's sphincter was a tight ring, slowly rolling up and down the full length of my shaft as I fucked her ass with every inch I had. My knuckles were white, digging into the soft, tanned flesh of her hips. I took my time with every stroke, driving into her with slow, deliberate force.