Was It A Threesome?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoannaK
JoannaK
75 Followers

Barry was lying on his left side to caress Kelly with his right hand, so my first move was to tiptoe to his side of the bed and scrape my nails very gently across his gorgeous butt.

He reacted with a shiver and broke away from Kelly's mouth to stare at me. Urgently, I gestured him to continue kissing and fondling her as though I were not there. He did so with a rather frightened expression, as though he had suddenly realised how much strife he would be in if Kelly removed her mask now.

I continued to caress his beautiful tight bum, then moved smoothly up his back with both hands, carefully avoiding Kelly's own fingers as they occasionally left his cock to stroke other parts of his body. I massaged his neck for a while, the way I know men love, before I leaned over and delivered a quick, featherlight peck to his cheek while his mouth was still locked with Kelly's. I had put on a double coat of scarlet lipstick especially for the occasion: let's see him explain that later on, I thought.

It was time to develop the plot. I grasped his foot to get his attention. When he looked up, I pointed directly at my sister's uncovered pussy and then at Barry's mouth, making several extravagant swipes of my tongue through the air to make my desire crystal clear.

Obediently, he partially removed himself from Kelly's embrace but kept his tongue on her skin, dragging it down over her body, pausing for some obligatory nipple sucking that made me pinch my own little peaks in sympathy, before parting her legs and placing her thighs on his shoulders to give himself maximum access to her recently shaved pleasure zones. He began with long slow tongue strokes up and down, deliberately missing her clitoris for the time being. I wished now I had made him do that to me when I had the chance.

Fortunately, his posture for cunnilingus provided me with excellent access to most of his body. My left hand slipped under his awesome buttocks to fondle his scrotal sac to my heart's content. He moaned as he continued to lap at Kelly's cunt. My right hand reached around to encase his cock, stroking it firmly but gently. He moaned again, louder. As I caressed his manhood, I was perfectly placed to turn and look straight down the camera lens, blowing it a mischievous kiss. I didn't want any of our viewers to forget that I was directing this feature.

Abruptly, I abandoned his cock and balls, softly padding around the bed so he could see all of me while his tongue now repeatedly penetrated the vagina most similar to my own in all the world. I came as close to the bed as possible, then squatted slightly and spread my petals so he could see right up inside me. His tongue went crazy, making Kelly gasp, and I knew without a doubt he may have been sucking on her but in his mind, mine was the clit between his lips. Daringly, I bent down very close to Kelly's nearest breast, holding my breath as I poked out my tongue so he could watch me almost but not quite wet the tip of her stiff nipple. Barry made a strange sound of desire and practically pushed his jaw inside her. She was so close to coming now, but before he could bring her off, I gave him another set of gestures to show him what I wanted next.

Understanding, he knelt up and brought Kelly's left leg over and past her right, not altogether gently, forcing her to roll over on to her hands and knees. She was a little slow to respond, perhaps disappointed he hadn't continued and brought her to what seemed to be a rapidly approaching first climax. In any case, the implication Barry's cock was about to penetrate her from behind couldn't have displeased her. That wasn't what I had in mind, however.

As I had indicated, Barry rolled on to his back and slid his face under Kelly's pelvis, reaching up to guide her thighs down so he could continue sucking her pussy from beneath. The beauty of this position was that it now left him on his back, his sensitised genitals completely exposed and at my mercy.

I made sure I was well balanced, with no part of me touching the bed in any way. Then I went directly for his beautiful balls. As soon as the tip of my firmly pointed tongue made contact with an orb, his whole body jerked and bounced. Kelly, naturally assuming his consumption of her pussy juices was driving him wild with lust, responded by grinding her mound harder into his face.

I made sure his silky bollocks were dripping with my saliva before I went for his appetising sceptre. This time I very gently raised it with two fingers to make it easier for my lips to slip over the tip. Restricting my mouth's movements to a fairly open encircling of the head, I tantalised him with a range of unpredictable tongue lashes, up and down, around and around. Naturally, it wasn't long before he was squirming all about, and I released him from my lips just in time for Kelly to announce the dramatic, delayed arrival of orgasm number one. The music drowned out some of her cries but there was no mistaking the way she held his head in place throughout the crest, almost suffocating him in the grip of her thighs as she threw her head back and rode his face in extended ecstasy.

There was a moment of fear for me when she raised her hands to her mask as the waves of pleasure ebbed. But thankfully she was only keeping it in place as she rolled off him and collapsed at his side, still half-gasping, half-laughing with the pleasure of it.

After a few moments' recovery, she reached for his cock, smiling when she found it was still hard and eager to come. Bending down, she made as if to begin fellating him herself, an intention abruptly halted by Barry when he noticed my lipstick all over his cock. It would surely have spelled disaster if she had tasted a new flavour to her husband's dick!

Instead, since I offered no objection, he encouraged her to lie back for him to roll on top of her. At long last, he was able to slide his cock deep into her saturated cunt, and, making mutual sounds of heartfelt satisfaction, they began to fuck with a passion. I knew he wouldn't last long so I moved like lightning to the kitchen, opened the right place and extracted what I wanted.

I was back just in time. Barry had endured so much build-up, showing gargantuan sexual stamina in preventing himself from coming, but now there was absolutely no detouring. He grunted like a beast as he hurled his almighty rod in and out of Kelly and she responded by pulling on his buttocks for even more of him. Before my eyes, he began to make the most deliberate of all penis strokes, those calculated final thrusts which proclaim that nothing on heaven or earth is going to stop a cock from gushing an absolute bucket load of sperm into the hot vulva engulfing him. I watched and waited for the exact moment: four, three, two,...

And at the precise instant Barry joyfully plunged himself in and unleashed the most brilliant come in his memory, with a stiff finger I pushed my tiny ice cube straight up his puckered bottom.

The effect was awe-inspiringly sensational. His eyes burst open, his enormous jaw dropped a mile and he could do nothing but simply howl over and over at his wholly unexpected arrival into a new universe of pleasure and pain as his hips continued to buck uncontrollably and Kelly clung to him with everything she had, emitting screeches of delight as she bucked with him and climaxed hard a second time.

Barry came forever. When he finally fell on to Kelly with most of his weight, he simply lay there, unable to move a muscle as she struggled to make room to breathe, eventually resorting to digging her nails in to make him shift over.

I believe the scene concludes this way: he revives some time later to find Kelly lying next to him with her mask off, smiling widely as she strokes her husband's back soothingly.

"Barry, darling, that was absolutely wonderful, but what's with the camera in here?" she inquires. "You're lucky I can see there's no tape in it, naughty boy, or I'd be kicking your backside right out the door."

Barry, well aware that lying on his front and covering his cheek will continue to mask the existence of my lipstick until he has a chance to wash it off, risks a short glance at the camera. Sure enough, the light is off and the ejected tape holder is clearly empty. He's still too tired to think it through, but he's pretty sure he's safe. Maybe.

At least, that's what I imagine it was like. Even while Kelly was wrestling her way out from beneath him, I had the tape out of the camera and was in my room throwing on my prepared clothes. In less than a minute, I had my bag slung over my shoulder and was out the door and looking for the nearest taxi. I had a bad need for an orgasm of my own, but I knew for sure the tape of our bizarre threesome would give me more than enough satisfaction later on. Naturally, I took the other tape with me too. I had a feeling Barry would only get caught with it sooner or later, and it seemed a shame to restrict such a spectacular performance to a single viewer.

And even today, on the rare occasions I get a call from Kelly and Barry in the U.S., I still get a kick out of reminding my brother-in-law just how often I enjoy seeing him - every delicious part of him.

JoannaK
JoannaK
75 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
2275jr2275jrover 13 years ago
GETTING THE BROTHER INLAW TO PARTIAPATE

i know it old now this story but such a pleasure to read. so very erotic and very hot and horny. pity you wrote it so long ago. the writing so very exciting. love it so much. brilliant

RossDanielsRossDanielsalmost 16 years ago
Kinky . . .

. . . clever . . . extremely well-written. Loved all the twists and turns, and laughed out loud at the final, shall we say, climax. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Too Long Gone

Four years since you have posted anything new!!

Please come back and favor us with more of your splendid stories.

This tale of an incestuous relationship was very well done and deserves a sequel--or maybe even more.

BoldgoBoldgoabout 19 years ago
Delightful

Great concept, well-written - I thought it was wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Thanks

Enjoyed the playfulness of your story, and the the sexiness.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
The Eavesdropping Daughter Daughter discovers her parents' fantasies about her.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
A Sister Surprise Brother loses virginity to sister in one wild kinky night.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories