Was It Ever True?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the night of the reunion Bev came into the living room, after getting dressed, looking absolutely radiant. She was as beautiful as I had ever seen her. I couldn't believe I had such a stunning woman for my wife.

She was wearing a beige-colored, just above the knee-length, cocktail dress. Like anything she wore, it showed off, no, it emphasized, her fantastic body. I could see her nipples pressing lightly against the fabric and knew she was braless since there was almost no back to the dress. Her perfect "b" cup breast needed no support or covering. Nude colored, thigh high hose and tan, ankle strap, high heels completed the picture.

As always, I was very proud of her and I knew she would be turning lots of heads, both males with lust, and females with jealousy. I pulled her to me and she asked if I approved to which I gave her an affirmative reply. Then she asked if I wanted a kiss before she put on her lipstick. I didn't answer; I just gave her a long passionate kiss.

She pulled away and said, "Don't to get your motor running too soon or too fast buster."

I didn't know if the 'buster' was just a matter of word choice, or if there was something else in the use of the word. Turning, she returned to the bath room to put on her lipstick. In a few minutes she returned with that infectious smile and we headed for the hotel,

At the hotel we went to the hospitality suite to get our name badges. We also received a mini-yearbook containing our old senior pictures and new last names for the married women. Upon arriving, Bev was immediately caught up in a rush of greetings and compliments from her old chums; most of whom she really had not seen for years. I met a couple of the guys that I hung out with, but, as a nerd, I did not have a big collection of friends.

It took over half an hour to break Bev away and get down to the main ballroom. Again, she was surrounded. I just kind of shuffled around until the call for dinner was made. While waiting, I looked through the mini-yearbook and noted there were pictures included for people I did not see. I was comforted to not see Buster's picture. I found out that some who could not attend had sent notes and supported the reunion by paying the reunion fee. Of course, those who had not paid the reunion fee were not included in the pictures.

With the call for dinner, groups of ten began forming for each table. Bev came to me, gave me a hug and asked if I would mind or be disappointed if she sat at a table with her old friends; that there just wasn't room for the spouses.

Hell, yes I would be disappointed, but I didn't tell her that. I bit my lip and told her to go ahead. I ended up at a table with other reject spouses, all men and none of them from our school. The table was on the other side of the room from Bev's so I couldn't even see her. Dinner was dull at best and I knew why I hadn't been interested in coming.

After dinner some short remarks were made by the five class presidents and a toast was proposed. It was announced that the main bar and ballroom would be open until 2 a.m. and everyone headed for the bar or the dance floor.

As the announcement ended, I heard a small hubbub across the room, near Bev's table. I could just make her out in the throng and headed for her. I hadn't taken but a step when I saw Buster step up to Bev. It was obvious that his appearance was the cause of the hubbub. She threw her arms around his neck and gave him a not too refined kiss. He then took her hand and led her to the dance floor.

I was royally pissed. I walked right on the dance floor, tapped Buster on the shoulder and told him the first and last dance always belongs to the spouse. Bev gasped slightly and said, "Honey, you remember Buster don't you?"

I know my voice didn't convey any hint of friendship when I replied, "Yeah, how are you Buster? I believe this dance is mine." I know he really didn't recognize the nerd from school days.

He mumbled something and grudgingly handed Bev to me.

As soon as he left, Bev lit into me for not being friendlier.

I immediately discerned that Bev was already getting into the liquor pretty heavily. I told her I was sorry, but I didn't think much of Buster before and that I had nothing to change my mind since. Then I said, with a little heat in my voice, "Bev, you abandoned me in the suite before dinner and then left me for dinner, and now you jump right into someone else's arms for the dance. Am I going to be excess baggage to you all night?"

She smiled and told me that she was sorry, but she hadn't seen these guys for a long time and just wanted to spend some time with them. She then said, "Honey, we have a lifetime of being together ahead of us. Please don't rein me in too tight."

I was still not happy with the way things were starting out. We finished the dance and I finally told her to go ahead and have a good but save a little time for me. Then I added, "Honey, have a good time but please lay off the liquor."

She said, "I love you and I will save some dances and the last dance for you. Thank you for letting me enjoy my old friends."

I gave her a kiss and said, "OK honey, but as I said, you need to ease off on the booze." I don't drink but Bev can tie one on from time-to-time. When she does, she is not pleasant to be with.

This seemed to irritate her and she snorted, "Don't be such a stick in the mud. I know how to handle my booze."

I sat fretting by myself for a few minutes and then I heard a familiar female voice from behind me say, "Cliff, I can hardly believe it is you." I had three females that I associated with in school, but never dated them. This was Penny, my favorite.

Penny was attractive, but nothing really special. She was on the fringe of Bev's circle, and as Bev's friend, she was accepted by the group, but not on the inside.

We had talked for a short while when; Penny stopped, looked at me seriously, and said, "Cliff, I'll be honest with you. If I had put together a list of possible couplings from the class, you and Bev would have never shown up on the list. I suppose you knew of her relationship with Buster. Well, just let me warn you, I would keep a close watch on them tonight."

I assured her that I would but that I felt confident with Bev and that nothing untoward would happen.

As she got up she to leave she said, "Just remember what I said."

I had hardly finished with Penny when Glenda, the second of my female friends, came up, gave me a hug and wanted to know if I was dancing. We danced most of two numbers while we filled each other in over the past few years.

At the end of the dance she said, "Strange things seem to happen. Both you and Bev must have made some serious changes for the two of you to be hitched. Come, I want you to meet my husband."

Dancing had been going for about an hour when I met Glenda's husband. Until now I hadn't paid much attention to what Bev was doing. But, as I glanced out on the dance floor and I didn't like what I saw. Bev and Buster were dancing and they were much too intimate for my taste. I excused myself and went onto the dance floor and tapped Buster on the shoulder to cut in on my wife.

He took a look at me and kind of snarled, "If you don't want you chops busted nerd, get your ass off the floor."

Bev kind of giggled and I knew the giggle. She was well on her way to tying one on. I said, "Buster, please excuse me, but she IS my wife."

He shoved me into another couple and at the same time I saw some of his team mates start to move in as he said, "Get out of my way nerd unless you want your face remodeled." Again, Bev snickered.

I could see what was coming so I turned and left the floor. I was trying to figure how to disarm this situation. I'm not superman, but I'm not stupid either. Buster would make mince meat of me very quickly.

As I sat down Penny sat at the table with me and introduced her husband. I recognized him as being one class ahead of us. He had been visiting with other friends when Penny and I talked before.

She didn't waste any time and said, "Cliff, I told you that you needed to watch them. She and her inner circle had quite a laugh while ago when Buster found out that you were Cliff, the nerd, from school days. He was pissed that he had let a nerd cut in on him and was taking heat from his buddies. Bev is really hitting the sauce and joining in the conversations putting you down."

I was doing a slow burn. In our marriage, the only trouble we have ever had was on two occasions when Bev got gassed. She becomes irrational and very difficult to be around unless you too are stoned. I watched and waited for Buster to leave for a few minutes. When he did, I went to Bev. I didn't want to sit in the crowd of ass holes so I asked her to dance.

She loudly made it clear that she didn't want to dance right now.

I then suggested that maybe it was time to go home.

Again, loudly, she informed me that she didn't want to dance and she wasn't ready to go home yet, to "piss off."

I started to reach for her and was caught on the arm by one of Buster's buddies. He slurred out that Bev said she wasn't ready. "What didn't I understand?" Now there were three football hunks standing around me.

I said, "Bev, come on, it's time to go." With that, two of them caught me under either arm pit and threw me about four feet across the dance floor, knocking down two couples as I flew. These guys had bullied this crowd before and those on the dance floor just moved away. While this was happening, Bev was laughing and pointing at me.

She stopped her laughing long enough to tell me to go find a place to sit until she was ready to go; that she would tell me when it was time.

Buster and his crew pretty much dominated the center of the floor by the bandstand and everyone else had to dance around the perimeter. I knew that I wouldn't be able to muster any support for taking on Buster and his cronies, and truthfully I couldn't blame anyone. It would be like David taking on Goliath without a sling or a stone.

Penny and Glenda invited me to come and sit with them and their husbands. I was happy to accept. I think if I had a pistol that I would have walked onto the dance floor and shot Buster's balls off. The way he and Bev were carrying on was totally obscene. I couldn't stand watching any longer so I turned my back to the dance floor.

We carried on a pleasant conversation and Penny and Glenda danced with their husbands occasionally. During the conversations, I told them that I hadn't expected to see Buster here tonight, that Bev was rather sure he wouldn't be here.

Penny gasped. I asked what was wrong. She said, "You didn't see the last reunion mailing? It had a list of everyone who had responded and Buster's name was there as planning to attend, but as not having paid his banquet or reunion fees. Of course, we figured he wouldn't sign up for the dinner pay the fee, or rent a room." Then in disdain she added, "I wonder how he got here? He must have bummed a ride or gasoline from someone."

I told her I had never seen the list. My stomach did a knot as I acknowledged that obviously Bev had lied to me about doubting he would show up. I didn't know exactly what I should do, but I was now starting to work on some plans to upset this cute little reunion.

Sometime after one o'clock, Penny and Glenda excused themselves and left the table. While talking to their husbands, I looked around and could not see Bev or any of the football gang. The crowd had thinned down considerably and there were only a dozen or so couples on the floor. In fact, besides our table and the couples on the floor, there was almost no one left.

I was starting to get up to go look for her when the girls came back and Penny said, "Cliff, I hate to tell you this but there is action in the hospitality suite. You're not going to like it." I stepped to leave and Penny grabbed me and told me that I should just sit it out. There was nothing I could do now and if I went I would probably get a beaten up and end up in the hospital.

I thanked her but I told her that was my wife and I was not going to just sit by and let things happen that shouldn't. I didn't take the elevator. I flew up the stairs and barged right into the hospitality suite.

What I saw made my blood boil. Bev was dancing a very provocative dance with Buster. Her dress was up about her hips and her panties were pulled down to about mid-thigh. Buster wasn't wearing any pants and his cock was sticking out through the fly in his shorts. The crowd was chanting, "Fuck'er Buster, Fuck'er Buster, Fuck'er Buster..." as the two repeatedly moved toward and then away from each other in a very suggestive way.

Not thinking, I made a move to get at Buster when two of his asshole buddies grabbed me. The dance stopped and Buster, with a sneer in his voice said, "Well our favorite nerd has just ridden in on his white horse to save the fair maiden." (Everyone laughed.) "Well shit head if you want the fair maiden tonight, come take her away from me." With that his two assholes pushed me at him and he drove his fist into my stomach. It took all of the wind out of me and I went to the floor gasping for air.

Looking down on me he taunted me to get up and fight him, take the fair maiden away from him. When I didn't reply, Bev came over and said in a taunting voice, "Don't you love me enough to fight for me? I thought I had married a man, but I guess not." She snickered again as she rejoined the circle.

He stepped over and grabbed me by the front of the shirt and lifted me up. I was prepared for another blow when he said to his assholes, "He's not worth the chance of bruising my knuckles. Tie him to a chair and let's let him watch a real man in action."

I was tied to a chair and moved to a front row center position. The dance resumed with Bev slowly dropping her panties to her knees, then to her ankles, then to the floor and stepping out of them. To this point they had not touched each other. But now they danced closer until his dick was touching her each time they approached. After a moment, they stopped dancing and moved close. Now he rubbed his dick over her belly and down to her pussy.

I screamed, "For God sake Bev. Stop this and let's go home."

Buster came over and shook his cock at me and slurred, "This is what a woman needs and wants. I'll bet your little pecker just tickles the pee out of a woman; right Bev?

She snickered out, "Right Buster, sweetie."

Buster stood, weaving over me and finally said to his buddies, "Unzip his pants and let's look at his cute feather duster."

They unzipped my pants and pulled my cock out. Buster wasn't prepared for what he saw. He was looking at a soft cock that was almost as big as his hard cock. He spluttered for a minute and then with a big laugh said, "Well nerd, you would have been quite a man if they hadn't used so much of you to make a prick."

Everybody howled.

I looked at Bev and said, "Well if it's a big cock you want, you sure picked a weenie."

I received a sharp, stinging slap on the face and a napkin was stuffed into my mouth. Buster sneered and led Bev to the bed. With here staring directly at me, she let him drive his cock into her. The crowd resumed its chant with Bev urging him to fuck her harder.

While most attention was on the bed, one of the girls, I should say, whores came over to me and announced that she wanted to see how big I was when loaded for bear. She dropped to her knees and took me in her mouth.

I didn't want to respond to her, but the body can take just so much. She sucked me until I was hard and then to the laughter of all around, she pumped me by hand until I blew cum all over myself.

By this time, Buster had emptied himself into Bev and come to watch. As I blew my load he snarled that I had just seen how a man handles things. Then he added, "Hey nerd, aren't you ashamed for messing yourself up?"

Again, everyone roared. Bev didn't roar because I saw she had someone else between her legs.

Buster said, "I am going to untie you. Then, in a manly manner, you'n me will determine who's gunna take her home tonight"

He untied me and I pulled the napkin out of my mouth and said to Bev, "Are you going home with me now?"

She slurred, "I'm busy. Besides, you heard what Buster said. You haven't won yet." And then she snickered as she bounced up and down.

I looked at Buster and said, "Fuck you, shit for brains with a gnat for a pecker." I received another blow to the stomach and one to the kidneys and felt myself being propelled through the air. As I landed in the hallway, I heard the door slam along with howls of laughter. Bev's voice was among them.

Hurting, I pulled myself up staggered to the rest room and cleaned myself up as best I could. Then I returned to the ballroom. Most of the guests were gone or in the process of leaving. It was a little after two. But Penny and her husband were still there and she hurried to me as I kind of limped back in.

She said, "Oh Cliff, I'm so sorry. I just knew something like this was going to happen when I heard Buster would be here. I suspect he is freeloading since he didn't reserve a room. He may try to bring Bev home and try to force you to let him stay overnight. He will surely have Jimmy with him. They are both bums."

My plan was formulated now. Though I couldn't meet the foe head on, I was sure going to put a crimp, no an end, to what they thought they were going to do for the rest of the night. While in the suite, I had heard considerable discussion about the planned activities at Jack's house when they left the hotel.

As soon as I could say my goodbye's I went to my car and got my cell phone. It was time to execute the plan. I almost screamed for joy when my tennis partner, Sgt. Tim Allbright answered my call to police headquarters. He was on duty and I told him what had and was happening. I also told him that it was quite likely that there would be some cars leaving the hotel very shortly with drivers well over the legal limit.

Tim said there would be no problem, thanked me for the tip, and let me know he was dispatching three cars right now. He finished by telling me, sarcastically, how happy he would be to help return a favor or two to Buster. Chuckling he told me how much he appreciated watchfulness of good citizens.

Back inside, I recalled that Buster and his goons had hung their jackets on chairs before going upstairs. A quick search and I found the jacket belonging to Buster with his driver's license in it. I laughed when I saw his real name, Baldwin Snipes. His car keys were in the pocket. The car was a rental and I went outside, found it, and removed the valve stem from the right-front tire. Back inside I called and talked to a sleepy rental agent who told me any emergency service would take over an hour to get out at this hour.

Remembering what Penny had said, I wondered how he had been able to rent a car, such as it was.

The entrance to the hotel parking is off of a half-block long side street. I got my car and drove out. As I reached the corner, a police car pulled out, blocking the intersection. It was Tim and there were two other cars around the corner. When he saw me he saluted, came to my window, and asked if they were still there, I told him they should be along in minutes. I asked if I could watch and he told me this was a public street. I pulled around the corner and walked back to watch.

Within twenty minutes, nine cars were pulled, nine drivers were hauled to jail and three wives drove home alone. Four wives were driven home by the police since they were in no shape to drive. Two of the men had no wives, their cars were towed to impound along with the four belonging to the wives too drunk to drive.

Tim came to me and asked what happened to Buster and my wife. I told him that they had been delayed. About then my cell phone rang. It was Bev. She was sloshed and she was mad. She wanted to know where the hell I was and why I hadn't waited for her.