Was it fate?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "Yes Brad I feel great. I want that big cock of yours inside me but I am not sure it will fit. I don't want to disappoint you."

He said, "Honey you are beautiful and I love you, you would never disappoint me. I will go slow and if it hurts then just tell me and I will stop."

He led me around to the bed and I climbed up on it on my back. He crawled up next to me and kissed me gently. He paid attention to my breasts like my husband never does. He sucked on my nipples until I couldn't take it. He kneaded my big jugs sending shivers down me. He slowly made his way kissing my belly as he approached my pleasure center. He pulled my thong down and revealed my wet bald pussy that begged for his touch. My lips were swollen and hanging down. He moved down lower and sucked each of them into his mouth.

This was driving me wild. I never got oral sex. He moved up to my clit and sucked on it gently at first. It was so big and swollen. He flicked his tongue on it as he sucked. He then stuck two of his fingers up inside me. That sent me over the edge and I started gushing. I spasmed and clamped down hard on his fingers. As my orgasm subsided he climbed back up to me and hugged me tight. His large member pressing into my belly.

He kissed me letting me taste myself and asked, "Are you ready baby?"

I looked into his eyes and nodded. He moved over me and got into position.

This is what I wanted, but did I? This was my internet lover, the one I wanted to make love to more then any other, yet he was my brother. Did that matter in the grand scheme of things? It didn't matter in the animal world. Brother fucked sister all the time. Why was that bad here? I decided my need was greater then reason.

I spread my legs urging him on. He lined up his big head and rubbed it up and down my slit lubricating it. I felt his ring against my clit. He placed it at the entrance to me and pressed forward. Oh my God I couldn't believe how big he was. How did my brother get such a big cock? He increased the pressure and as his glans entered the tightness of my pussy pealed his foreskin back. I felt the ring enter me. He pressed his now naked glans farther into me. Stopping for a moment to let me adjust he pulled out a little then pressed forward.

Any other guy would have just tried to slam it home, he was making sure I was adjusting to his size and enjoying it. Little by little he was feeding more and more of his cock into me. Stretching me in places I didn't know I had, he finally hit bottom with his glans pressed up into my cervix. I looked down and saw he was buried in me all the way, a perfect fit. I looked up at him and smiled and he knew it too.

A minute or two to adjust and he started the natural motion. Pull a little out, then push a little in. In and out, a little more each time. I was taking his entire length now and loving it. He asked if I was OK and I just nodded unable to speak. He was pumping me now, his arms underneath my ass lifting my hips for a better angle. I was squeezing and kneading my big tits. I couldn't believe how good this felt. I was ruined forever for any other man. Only this cock could satisfy me. I knew he was getting close as was I.

A thought flashed into my head. He didn't have a rubber on. My husband always used rubbers. Not that there was a rubber made that would fit his giant cock, if my brother came in me I risked getting pregnant. He was close I felt his glans swell up. He was waiting for me though. Waiting for me to cum. I wanted to feel him shoot in me like I had seen him do on cam. I forgot about being unprotected and gave into my climax.

My vaginal walls spasmed on his cock and I held on tight as I involuntarily hosed him down with my spray. As soon as he felt my contractions he let loose with his volley. Huge eruptions of cum directed into my womb. I quit counting after 5. A massive amount. My pussy was squeezing him, draining every ounce from his long shaft. As our breathing slowed we just held on to each other. I stroked his hair and kissed his cheek.

He whispered in my ear, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I love you so much I couldn't help myself."

I hugged him tight his great cock still implanted in me. I cooed to him. I told him that it would be alright. That I loved him too and I would never let him go.

We feel asleep in each others arms. In the early evening we woke up. My ass was pressing against his cock. I wiggled it a few times and felt his monster start to grow. I got up on my hands and knees presenting my ass to him. He got up behind me and rubbed his big head at my wet entrance.

This was something I had only done a couple of times, doggie style sex. He lined up his big head with my entrance and pressed forward. It went in a little easier this time and after a few strokes he was buried balls deep in me. He started to ram into me a little harder then before. I was on my elbows and knees and my big tits were swaying back and forth with each of his thrusts rubbing my nipples on the sheets. I couldn't believe how good this felt. The ring in the end of his cock was going back and forth over my G-spot.

I would have done anything he asked me to. He had claimed me as his. As he picked up his pace I pressed my ass back trying to get more of his huge cock in me. I am sure if someone was in the room next door they heard our carnal rutting. The ring did it's thing in my pussy and I had an explosive orgasm, crying out as I did. He thrust a couple of more times then let loose another huge load of cum deep within me.

No thought of the consequences crossed my mind. We showered together then put on some robes that the hotel provided. He ordered some room service and after we ate we spent the rest of the night in each others arms, making sweet love then falling sleep.

I woke up the next morning before he did and quietly went in the bathroom and cleaned up some and put the blue dress I had worn here back on. It was late morning and I tiptoed out and saw he was stirring.

I walked over to the bed and leaned down to give him a kiss and whispered. "I have to go, Tim and Billy will be home soon."

I didn't give him a chance to say anything I just turned and left the room. As the door closed I heard him call my name. I drove home in a state of confusion. What had I just done? He made me feel more complete as a woman then anyone else and I knew he loved me. He was my brother, society said this couldn't be. I got home and took a long bath making sure I cleaned away and trace of him and our couplings. I got dressed and soon my family came home and things were back to normal, or were they.

About 3 weeks later I was making plans to go to a family get together. It was some nieces birthday. Brad usually didn't go to parties like this but I heard he would be attending this one. I hadn't been online since our meeting. I was just too nervous to talk about it. If he was going to be at this party I knew we had to talk. I had something I needed to tell him.

My husband, son and I arrived at the party. There were lots of relatives there, lots of food and conversation. I saw Brad standing in the corner talking to a cousin. He saw me and smiled. I helped out in the kitchen and as the party was winding down I found myself standing alone on the back porch in deep thought. Brad saw me and came out there. He stood next to me and put his arm around me.

I looked off into the distance and said, "Brad I have something to tell you. I'm pregnant and Tim's not the father, you are."

He took a deep breath and squeezed me tighter.

I said, "I was able to convince him that it's his. I told him that maybe a rubber broke or something leaked out."

I turned toward him and looked him in the eyes. I said, "Brad I love you. You are the love of my life. I couldn't continue if I thought we couldn't be together."

He took me by the shoulders and said, "Sue I feel the same way. I love you. I need you. I couldn't live without you. We will find a way to be together, I promise."

He hugged me close and as far as anyone knew that saw us it was a brother hugging his sister at the family party.

As the weeks and months went by we continued to meet both online and in person every chance we got. He made love to me with that big cock until I was too far in my pregnancy. I gave birth to a baby boy and insisted on naming him Bradley after his uncle. Some of my family jokingly started calling him Brad Jr. Little did they know they were right.

We continued our affair. Brad would come over to our house more often. He loved the boys and would take them out. A couple of years later fate stepped in and redirected our lives. I was pregnant again. Tim had chosen to have his vasectomy right after little Brad was born. There was no way I could talk my way out of this one.

Our marriage was unfulfilling and pointless, and we both knew it. When I told him I was pregnant I said I had met a guy in an online chatroom and had a one night stand. That was partially true except it was many nights and it was my brother. He asked for a divorce and I agreed.

After I had the baby he moved out. I got the house and the kids. Of course to make ends meet I was going to need some help. Uncle Brad moved in to help with the bills and stuff around the house. Of course he would also stuff his huge cock in me, his sister, every chance he got.

Our family accepted our living situation, never suspecting a thing. I am really surprised that nobody caught on because the two younger boys looked exactly like Brad. I truly believe fate brought us together as lovers. Is it wrong? How could it be when it feels so right?

12