Was It Worth It?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I took her to a doctor because she couldn't stop crying all the time. Not that you were there to notice, of course. Although I was so angry with you that wanted to hit you, I tried to call you that evening and you didn't have time to listen, you and your boss/lover were leaving to go to some conference or other. You didn't even give me a chance to tell you that I was at in a doctor's office with our panic stricken daughter; you were too busy being a 'success'!" By know my own anger was becoming too much for me to control and my voice was rising. I realized that I was bending over the table towards Sue but I couldn't control myself any more.

Sue looked as if she were slowly collapsing into herself. I didn't care.

"That time, you were gone for over a week. By the time you got back, I was in control of myself and Louise was much more stable. She started to spend as much time away from the house as she could, not that you even had a clue. She would start crying every time she saw you, but you never caught on, not even once. Too many other, more important things going on in your exciting, important life! Believe it or not, your daughter whom you never paid any attention to made me promise that I wouldn't go to a lawyer and get a divorce. She was afraid that somehow it was her fault!! A thirteen-year-old, afraid that somehow, it was her fault that her mother was a slut, cheating on her father with another man!" I was so angry, and yet so tired of the farce that I had lived for so many months.

"God damn you to Hell." I couldn't even say it with any passion, not even for my daughter's sake. "I hope you burn in hell for what you've done to her. And to me, for that matter. I hope you precious 'career' was worth it. Was it? Huh?"

"Well, now you know why I acted the way I did when finally came to me and asked me for a divorce. It was everything I could do to keep from jumping up and down with joy. I may have promised our daughter that I wouldn't ask you for a divorce, but that didn't apply to you asking me for one!"

There was a moment of silence in the room as I quit talking. Not even John had known the details before, and I could see that he was a little shaken. Sue's lawyer definitely looked sick to his stomach, and couldn't make himself look at his client. Sue looked much older and less attractive than she had when she I had walked into the room.

Slowly, quietly, I started talking again. "After I got her calmed down and as close to normal as possible after she saw you fucking your boss in our marital bed, I began to gather information. Did you know that Denise's dad is an investigator? Normally, he works for the Delaware county sheriff's office, but he takes on private cases when he can. It didn't take him long to find out the goods on you and Larry. You didn't even bother to try to hide things, did you? Why should you? You were married to a trusting dolt who wasn't smart enough to catch you, weren't you? He was so stupid and gullible he would never have a clue, until you came to him after spending three days in bed in a hotel room with your boss while you were supposed to be on a 'business trip'. Was it supposed to break my heart when you told me? Was I supposed to cry and beg you to stay?"

She was sitting across from me, tears running down her face, ruining her perfect makeup. I couldn't help wondering what she was crying about. Was it because she got caught? Was she upset about what she did to our daughter, or because others now knew what she was like? I was pretty sure it wasn't because of what she had done to me!

"Yeah, Denise's dad George told me more than I really wanted to know. The complaints from the couple in the next room about a month ago in Cleveland. Do you remember that? Oh, I would have thought that would be a red-letter day in a young, successful businesswoman like you! Don't you remember? Well, maybe it wasn't such a big deal to you by then. That was the day that you and your boss signed the deal with the group that owns radio stations in four or five of the biggest cities in the Northwest. Surely that would be a big event to even such a wonderful business success as you!"

She was still crying but her mouth had now opened in horror. She was trying to stop me from talking but I went on anyway.

"Well, maybe our lawyers would be interested in the way big business works. I mean, they probably don't get much of a chance to hear about the inner workings of exciting deals like this one!" I turned to John. He had a sick look on his face even though he had no idea what I was going to say.

"Oh, yes, my lovely wife and her boss are in the business of negotiating between business that are trying to come to an agreement. That's one of the reasons she always has to travel so much. Well, a group of businessmen in New York wanted to buy into group that has a string of successful radio stations in Cleveland, Chicago and several other large markets. Now, this group of businessmen just happened to be a group of black men who have done pretty well for them selves. They knew that they would probably have to sell at least part of their venture to the guys from New York, even if they didn't want to. So they came to their meeting with Larry and Sue with some very bad attitudes."

I paused for a few seconds. Sue had quit trying to shut me up and her head was hanging down as I continued. "Apparently, Larry and Sue let just a little too much of their arrogance show during negotiations. The black owners agreed, but there was one stipulation that didn't get written down." I waited for a few seconds again, letting the tension build. Both of the lawyers looked as if they wanted to get up and walk out of the room, but couldn't force themselves to do it.

"About 1:00 AM the folks in the rooms next door to the room Larry and Sue had complained to the hotel about the shrieking enough that they finally sent up the house detective. It seems that the stipulation the five businessmen had insisted upon before signing was that they be allowed to introduce my lovely wife to the joys of anal sex with black men. Now, she probably wasn't an anal virgin, although I certainly can't say one way or another. That was something that in all our years of marriage I was never privileged enough to be allowed. She would always give me a look of disgust and tell me how 'sick' I was."

"But what a difference it makes when an important contract is in the balance, eh, Sue? Apparently, not all black men have dicks the size of horses. She didn't scream too much while the first three sodomized her. In fact, according to the statements of some of the businessmen there, she actually seemed to enjoy it quite a bit!" I could see the bright red color rise from my wife as I enjoyed telling that part. "Hey, maybe you should have let me try it years before when I wanted it, huh? But then again, these guys were expert ass fuckers, weren't they Sue? They had her suck and deep throat each of them, making sure she slobbered as much spit on them as possible before they took her ass. I wouldn't have known to do that, would I Sue? But to continue; even though she was well lubed up and she had sucked on each dick before it went up her once tight little asshole, and even though she had been pretty well reamed out enough that her asshole wouldn't close down completely even when there wasn't a nice black cock in it, the last two guys were big enough to cause her a little pain before the pleasure kicked back in."

"It was while the first big black cock was working it's way up her ass that she did most of the shrieking and screaming. By the time the hotel detective arrived, she had settled down to a lot of low shouting and begging. Oh, not for him to stop, but for him to please continue! When they let him into the room the guy reaming her out with his oversize cock didn't even stop. Since the noise level was now down to an acceptable level, the detective didn't feel that he really needed to put a stop to anything either. It was pretty apparent to him by that time that Sue here was enjoying herself immensely. She made more noise begging him NOT to stop than anything else. And when he finished, the last guy stepped up and sunk what the detective swears was a foot-long dick as big around as a beer can into her ass! Oh, she did a little screaming and crying when he first worked it into her, but one of the other guys was shoving his cock that had just come out of her ass down her throat to hold the noise down. His sworn description, which I have a copy of somewhere and can bring to any hearing if necessary, is that Sue began 'cooing' and 'purring' as this monster cock split her asshole open as he worked it back and forth.

"Yeah, really. That's the words he used. He might be a little bit of a poet. His report is quite interesting to read. I can send you a copy, if you like. It's probably a real shame he didn't have a camera so he could get some pictures for you Sue. You could put them on the wall next to all your other awards for your business activities!" Sue now had her head down on the conference table and her tears were leaking through her hands onto the oak tabletop. Not even her own lawyer offered her tissues or a handkerchief.

There was no more talk about problems with the settlement that John had drawn up for me. As I had agreed, she did not have to give me any of her money, but she had to agree that she wanted nothing from me. I didn't insist on child support. Louise had already told me that unless it was absolutely required, she wanted nothing at all from her mother. I assured her that I had enough money that I didn't need anything from her mother.

The divorce became final in due time. Sue had the rights to see Louise every other weekend, but after the first time she tried to spend a weekend with her she gave up. I don't know exactly what happened, but she never tried it again.

Louise is growing up into a wonderful young woman. It's a little hard on her dad sometimes, when she and her girlfriends start teasing and picking on me, but they never get really mean about it. I know Louise appreciates how hard it is for me sometimes, and her friends seem too also. So I'm not any good at going to a store and helping her pick out a dress for a dance; she just goes with her friends and their moms instead.

Overall, she's a really good kid and we have learned to work together. One of the consequences of what she went through with her mother is that I never have to worry about her or what she is doing. She always makes sure to keep me informed. I was a little worried for a while about how she felt about sex, but after an embarrassing but fruitful talk with her I am pretty sure she has developed a normal curiosity about boys!

The really sad thing about all of this is that if Sue had not had such a disdainful view of me and my business, she would have been a lot better off. Her boss, Larry, ended up getting a divorce from his wife. It seems that somehow, she learned of his long-term affair with one of his employees. She caught the two of them in the act when she showed up unexpectedly at his hotel room in Kansas City. She was a little more spiteful than I was and filed a suit against my ex-wife and the company they worked for. Both of them got fired even though Larry's wife didn't get anything from the company. I don't really think she cared at all.

Larry didn't keep Sue around very long after that. He supposedly moved to Tennessee and found himself a younger version. Sue was left with no job and no man to take advantage of her. Since it became public how she became such a success in the business world, no respectable business would hire her. The last I heard of her was that she was selling used cars in Portsmouth, a small town in southern Ohio. And that she has found another black guy with a large cock to keep her happy. Whether he's taking advantage of her or not is still up for debate, but I hear that he has a string of other women whom he takes care off.

What about me? Well, I ended up letting some of the other guys, with Denise's help, run the 'worthless' little landscape business my folks left me. Just recently, there was a huge housing development along Home Road in Delaware country, and they got the lion's share of the contracts. Denise and the guys are offering to buy the business from me, and their current offer is five million. I'm thinking about making a counter offer of four million. Hey. I don't really need the money! It turns out that a local software developer heard about the little landscaping package I had developed for our shop. They tested it out and offered me another four million for it!

The only real problem I have is my lack of trust with women. I don't have any problem finding them, and getting them in bed. But every time I start to get close to one and find myself trusting them I freak out and they end up leaving me fairly quickly. I guess that's the price I have to pay, but I still have hopes for the future. Louise is always helpful, and even goes so far as to point out women to me when we're out together. It's a little embarrassing.

I look around at the disaster that my ex-wife caused and wonder if it was worth it to her.

12