Watch Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Athena_e19
Athena_e19
1,112 Followers

The young woman heard the exclamation and it sent her into her first orgasm as well. She did not have an opportunity to give away her knowledge as she collapsed onto the bed, her ass clenching and unclenching while her thighs pinned the buzzing vibrator against her cunt. She squirmed there for several minutes, savoring the extended after shocks of her orgasm. By the time she regained her senses and glanced at the door, the older woman was gone. For half an hour she lay there, basking in the warm glow of the porno film, lazily rubbing the remaining juices over her stomach and breasts. She licked her fingers clean when she thought enough time had passed and rose from her bed. Time for an outfit change.

She waited patiently in the hallway outside the older woman's bedroom. She did not enter until she heard the breathing grow more regular and rhythmic. Her pussy was throbbing with excitement beneath the lacy black material of her new panties. Quickly she strode into the room, one pair of leather cuffs open in one hand and a bag of her other items there. She dropped the bag at the foot of the bed and grabbed the wrist of the older woman and clapped the leather cuff onto it. She pulled it tight to the headboard and hooked it onto one post. The older woman was beginning to come awake now and tried to pull away in her half-sleeping state. The younger woman took advantage of the last seconds of grogginess to get the other cuff on and pulled against the head board. The older woman, her watcher, stared at her, a strange look on her face.

The watcher had been exhausted by the intensity of her last voyeuristic experience. She had crawled beneath the sheets of her bed, her thighs still moist with her fluids. It had only taken her a few minutes to fall asleep. Now she was wide awake, adrenaline rushing and her mind reeling from the sudden binding of her wrists. It took her a moment to realize who it was that stood at the foot of her bed. The young object of her desire looked like an avenging angel of desire. Her long legs were defined by a pair of black stockings which were hooked into a lacy black garter belt that overlaid a black lacy thong. Her breasts were pushed high on her chest, a matching black bra defining the full curves of her breasts. Immediately her passageways flooded with juices and her clit jumped to attention. She stopped fighting against the bindings on her wrists and lay still. The young woman rounded the edge of the bed and took hold of one corner of the sheets and pulled it away from her, exposing inch by inch of her naked flesh. A delighted smirk covered the muse's face as she stood beside the foot of the bed and examined her handiwork. The older woman lay in the center of the bed, her legs crossed tightly, hiding the juicy center of her vagina. Her breasts rose and fell quickly, nipples erect, and her eyes stared lustfully down at the girl. The muse by now was reaching the extreme limitations of her own arousal.

She climbed up on the foot of the bed and stood there to the left of the watcher's legs. She slowly began to dance- her body twisted and turned and dipped and bent in the most sensuous way possible. The stunning combination of the black lingerie against her light youthful skin drove the older woman into a frenzy of desire. She spread her legs apart, exposing the soaked folds of her pussy to the dancing muse. Her breath would catch in her throat as the muse bent over backwards, her vulva pressing into the panties and pulling it between her shaved lips. Then she snapped back up and turned once again to face the bound captive. She unsnapped her bra and slid it off her chest, allowing her breasts to hang freely. The youthful nipples immediately jumped erect at the caress of the cool air. Then the dance continued. Time and again the wonderful apple bottom would spin into view and be pressed out, taunting the hungering desire of the watcher. Eventually the young lady would pull loose two tabs on either sides of her panties and they would go flying to the floor. Now she was naked, but for the garter and stockings she wore. The dance would only last for a moment more, until it climaxed with the young woman straddling the smooth abdomen of the young lady. There, with her pussy inches away from coming into contact with the flesh of the woman who desired her above all things, the young muse spoke.

"Watch me, Mommy, watch me."

The older woman nodded her affirmation and encouragement to her daughter. That was all the young lady needed. Her pussy dropped the remaining distance to her mother's stomach and she began to slowly slide her hips over the taut surface. Her hands clasped her breasts and her head tilted backwards as she ground her juices into the skin of her mother. The watcher tried pressing her body up more into the woman, hoping to give her more intense pleasure. Soon she was nearing her first orgasm at the touch of her mother. She stopped abruptly, breaking the erotic reverie of the moment. It was only a momentary pause and she slid quickly forward, looping her legs beneath the outstretched arms of her mother and knelt poised over her mouth.

The mother looked at the pussy she had watched from afar for so long. She studied its details and nuances, examining each unique fold. She muttered one word to her daughter; "Please." That was all that was needed and the pussy lowered onto her mouth. Immediately the mother began to devour her daughter's soft folds with the intensity of one starving for their taste. Her tongue darted and pierced the sensitive layers of skin and lapped over her clit. The tongue slid from the backside of the burning vagina to the front and then back again. She slurped up the fluids which were pouring onto her tongue and mouth. Her tongue fucked up into her, fulfilling an untouched need the daughter had wanted for so long. Once it was buried within her daughter's depths she began to flick and whip her tongue around.

The sudden intensity of the stimulation sent her over the edge into a realm of uncontrollable pleasure. Her knees clamped down and she rode her mother's tongue like a bucking horse. She ground her crotch firmly against her mother's glistening face and cried out as her body shuddered through orgasm after orgasm.

Once her controlled had been recovered she dismounted and began the final stage of her plan. She pulled a double ended strap on from the black plastic bag on the floor and slid it up over her mother's naked thighs and pushed the backward facing six inches firmly into place within her needy twat.

She undid her mother's cuffs and straddled her once again, pulling her mother up to space between her breasts. Looking down at the woman who had birthed her she spoke.

"I want you to be my first mommy. I love you and never want to be apart from you. Please mommy, take my virginity."

The mother took control now, finally finding her dreams and wants fulfilled. She pulled the soft pliant hips of her teenage daughter downward, guiding her tight cunt onto the girth and length of the rigid plastic cock. As her daughter pressed downward, more of the cock was pressed into her body. At about three inches her daughter paused and wrapped her arms around her neck and looked down at her. The dildo had reached her hymen. The mother made eye contact with her and pressed strongly down on her upper thighs while gently thrusting upward against her weight. Her daughter gasped momentarily as she was penetrated fully for the first time in her eighteen years. Once she was fully at the base of the cock, the mother reclined again, settling her head amongst the pillows.

She watched as her daughter reached out and took hold of her breasts and began to slowly rise and fall on the cock buried within her body. The mother took hold of her daughter's hips and began to thrust in an alternating stroke with the tightness of her daughter's cunny. Together they ground into blissful unity. The combination of their juices soaked the sheets and bed. The world slowed for them as they found each other again.

The mother rolled out from beneath her daughter and on top of her. In the missionary position, she lifted her weight up off her daughter on her elbows and stared down into the soft amber eyes that were filled with desire for her touch. She began a stronger more firm stroke, taking control of their sex. In and out the long rod stroked, each counter thrust pressing back into the mother. Her pace quickened and soon her daughter's legs were curling around her buttocks and her hands were clutching at her waist. She drove into her daughter, enjoying the gasps and spasms of her body as it responded to the internal caress of the dildo. Soon she was losing control of her own body and she was rapidly pounding into the moaning and shuddering pink folds of her baby. Together they climaxed, unable to fight the intense feelings and desire that coursed through the familial blood in their veins.

Their bodies remained entwined on the bed for some time, the daughter gently lapping at her mother's breasts and sucking for a time on a nipple. It was some sort of erotic acknowledgement of their bond and the mother enjoyed watching her do it. They would sleep together that night, and every night after that until the daughter found a partner she would share the rest of her life with. They continued to live together as a family even after that. Sometimes in the middle of the night, the daughter would look up from the head of her lover buried in her lap to see the silhouette of her mother in the doorway. She would just smile and perform more intensely than before. And they were happy.

Athena_e19
Athena_e19
1,112 Followers