Watching Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When a couple wanted to play at Souci, the guy would dance with his woman in front of him. He could steer her to another couple who was dancing like they were, be it a guy or a girl. On several occasions Janet was in front of me as we danced up to another guy. We were still getting our feet wet, but one night the blond guy who had messed around with Janet our first evening finger fucked her while I danced behind her. The club was crowded and only someone right next to us could have even noticed. I didn't realize what was happening myself until I saw my wife's hips moving up and down against him. I whispered in her ear, "I was going to sit down". She didn't say anything and I don't think she even heard me.

She continued dancing with Mike and now she had both arms around his neck and her head was on his chest. I sat at our table, table fourteen, and watched. Mike took possession of my wife's pussy and she parted her shapely thighs to give him total access. I watched them dancing, if you could call that dancing, until Janet's began shaking uncontrollably and I knew she was cumming.

Mike walked my wife back to our table and gave me a condescending look as he kissed her. Janet acted as if I wasn't there. I was speechless and I felt my hard dick leaking in my slacks as I watched her mouth open and Mike's tongue slip inside hers. On another occasion we were dancing and a black guy we knew finger fucked her and I didn't even know it happened until she told me.

I guess if I'd thought about it I'd have picked up on it sooner. Janet danced with Mike every weekend that he was at the club. When she danced with him she was usually gone for several dances, perhaps ten or fifteen minutes. I didn't just sit at our table by myself. I'd dance with a couple of other hot women while my sweet little wife was having fun. Several weeks after Mike asked Janet to dance and I asked Joanna, a sexy young woman to dance. Joanna was hot and she'd made it obvious that she wanted to do a lot more than dance with me.

The dance floor was crowded and we had to walk halfway around the club to find an opening to get onto the dance floor. I was dancing with Joanna and I placed my hand on her shapely ass as she rubbed the back of her hand 'innocently' against my crotch. This was not the first time a hot chick had played with my dick. I worked my left hand behind her neck as I sensuously looked for her sweet spots and then I noticed Mike and Janet, two couples over. They were slowly dancing, oblivious to everyone else.

Joanna saw me looking at my wife and Mike as I took great pains not to be seen. She whispered in my ear, "They make a great couple. Mike's a real cunthound and he's got a big, I mean big dick. I bet you'd like to watch him fuck your wife."

Her hand reached between us and she slowly rubbed my hardon. She smiled and continued, "That answers that question", as she licked my lips. She continued, "Look at them, Charlie. Your wife's arms are around his neck and that pulls her short skirt up." I looked and she was right. "Look at her tanned legs and sexy thighs, bouncing up and down against him, he's fucking her with his hand and she's in heaven." Suddenly Janet grabbed Mike tightly. Joanna smiled at me and said, "Now, he's making her cum, Baby".

I looked at them as Janet shamelessly ground her toned hips into his and I knew he was playing with her pussy. She was more excited than I'd ever seen her in my life. Her hips moved towards and then away from him as she slowly bounced up and down on his fingers. Then, she unexpectedly hugged him tightly against her. I knew Mike had just made my wife cum again. Joanna smiled and whispered in my ear above the loud music, "Janet wants to fuck Mike, Baby and I want you to fuck me. Trust me, I'm a woman and I know when a woman like your wife is in lust. I know Mike's an arrogant bastard but he knows how to fuck a girl and drive her crazy. I know Sweetie I fucked him for a couple of months, two years ago."

I kissed Joanna and thanked her for our dance as I walked her back to her table. Her hand innocently grazed the prominent erection visible in my slacks as I cupped her shapely ass.

I'd just sat down and ordered a drink when Mike bought Janet back to our table and gazed at me disdainfully as he leaned down and momentarily kissed her. She looked as if she was reluctant to break their kiss, but then again it might have all been in my head. Mike walked off and I ordered Janet a drink.

I pulled Janet to me and kissed her and she ran her hand over my dick and immediately noticed my massive erection. "What brought that on?" She asked.

Chapter-3 (Janet wants Mike)

I smiled and said, "I guess the idea of you and Mike turns me on." Janet didn't say anything and she looked away to avoid looking at me. I took her off the hook by saying, "We'll talk later, Sweetheart."

I danced with Janet the next two or three dances and when we were slow dancing I slipped my fingers inside her short skirt, her pussy was as slippery as I'd ever felt it and her clit was swollen. Mike had obviously done a number on it. I had some thinking to do, I realized. I wanted to be there when another guy fucked Janet for the first time, but I understood that might not be possible. I was thinking of various alternatives. I wanted to talk to Joanna again.

We usually didn't stay at Sans Souci past 12:00 or 12:30 and it was a Friday night anyway. Saturday nights are really crowded so I suggested we go home. I wanted to fuck Janet and find out what had happened with her and Mike besides what I'd seen with Joanna. I decided to wait for Janet to tell me what had happened with Mike. I told her she'd looked especially hot and that was what had made my dick hard but she knew what had really made it hard.

We got home and I turned the alarm off, made us a drink and we went upstairs and got naked. I kneeled by the side of our bed and buried my face in my beautiful wife's hungry pussy as I began teasing her lips and swollen clitoris. Janet's hands went to her nipples and her eyes were closed as I teased her and stopped just before she went over the edge. She begged me to continue and I said, "Pretend I am Mike." When I said that Janet came almost immediately and I teased her through five more orgasms.

Dildos are often times quite large but ours is huge because I'd had an inkling that size mattered to Janet when I purchased it. The first time we tried to use it she couldn't get it inside her; it was much too large. We'd used a smaller one for about six months, but I'd continued to bring this one to bed with us. She began to accept it almost grudgingly at first, but she'd never taken all of it inside her before that night.

I'd lubricated it with Platinum Wet until it glistened with silicon and guided it towards her pussy. Before I slipped the ridiculously large head inside her she grabbed my wrist and moaned, "Fuck my pussy hard, Baby, it needs a good fucking tonight." Her hands went to her lips and pulled them wide apart as I began inserting the huge, cyberskin dildo into her pussy. I watched her lips gradually part as I pushed the monster deeper inside her. Before I had in halfway inside her she began thrusting her hips up to meet it and her head moved back and forth.

She was cumming as her hips rose upwards accepting more and more of our gigantic toy. Finally, it was buried completely inside her and she moaned loudly as she began creaming all over the lifelike penis.

Every time I pushed the the dildo inside her, her lips were pushed inwards and when I pulled it out, her lips clung to it as if in protest. I watched her body submit to that lifelike penis and my hard dick throbbed as I imagined another man taking her like that. She had eleven orgasms before I slipped between her thighs and entered her gaping pussy. After all that had happened I didn't last two minutes. Our love making was more heated than usual after an evening at the club.

The next morning was a Saturday and I called a friend of mine, John Kelly, a private investigator. We went to school together and played football on our state final's football team. He knew of my eccentricities, but respected me anyway. I told John I needed an IP- low light covert camera with superior resolution and audio capability planted in a ceiling a/c duct or return air plenum that would allow me to watch and record everything that occurred in a condominium bedroom. I needed to be able to both watch and record at the same time from a remote location, which in my case was a Holiday Inn with Wi-Fi connections. Internet cameras have been available since the late nineties and can be viewed remotely which is what I needed.

I gave him John's name, address and condominium unit number, which was two miles from the club. The camera, once it had been installed, would remain where he'd planted it. I told him I might need to use the camera several times, I was uncertain. Secondly, I needed a tiny solid state transmitter/receiver microphone capable of being hidden in the lining of a woman's small purse with sound quality capabilities of a half mile capable of penetrating a brick and sheetrock wall and virtually impervious to radio, stereo or other electronic interference.

John said it wouldn't be difficult to arrange, basically bread and butter stuff often used in high end divorce cases. I told him I'd pay any and all costs, I wanted the very best equipment on the market and I told him to send me the bill. We agreed to touch base on Tuesday of the following week. Finally, I decided I would stop by and look at a condominium which was for sale that had a floor plan identical to Mike's condominium. Additionally, I wanted to talk to Joanna again. I'd learned the previous evening that she'd been in Mike's condo on several occasions. She'd told me Mike was arrogant and braggadocio, but she'd warned me not to underestimate him, "He's got a big dick and he knows how to use it; he can make a girl very happy, I know."

I wanted to be there Janet's first time with another man when it happened but I was covering my bases, before I got to the plate, just in case.

Janet woke up round 10:30 and came out to the pool where I was sunning. She was wearing a robe I'd purchased for her last summer at 'Just Add Water'. She slipped it off and I admired her body as she conscientiously applied sunscreen to her succulent breasts. I watched her nipples harden and was pleased that she was my wife. She exuded a sensuality you didn't find that often because it was real.

She hadn't said anything about Mike getting her off the previous evening. I knew it was hardly the first time he'd done that. It had become more like a regular thing. Every time he was at the club he made a point of seeking her out and now she always looked for him, too. I knew I had encouraged her. It went back to that irresistible impulse thing I'd had ever since I'd watched a girl masturbating 'in private'. I knew I was incapable of stopping myself, even if I wanted to. I was setting my innocent young wife up for Mike. 'Setting my innocent young wife up' could be defined as providing the opportunity for Mike to fuck her at his leisure without me being there to protect her.

My dick was hard and throbbing as I floated on my air mattress when I said, "I saw Mike making you cum last night. You looked like you were really enjoying it."

Janet replied, "Yeah, I did. I don't know what it is about Mike, but he just moves in and takes over. I mean, he makes me so hot and then there's the way he talks to me", she paused.

"What do you mean the way he talks to you?"

"Well he's conceited and arrogant, but he told me he's fucked more women at Souci than any other man."

I replied, "Well to be fair, I know he has fucked his share of women at the club. I think you want to fuck him, Honey."

Janet quietly responded, "That's what Mike's told me for the last month. He tells me I want him to fuck me with his big dick and unlock my hidden desires."

"How did that get started?"

Janet replied, "I told him you told me that you wanted to watch another man make love to me."

"What did he say?"

"He said you were fucked up. He told me you were a cuckold or gay and he asked about our sex life."

"What did you tell him, Baby?"

"I told him it was great. That you were great in bed and we had a wonderful relationship."

"That's when he began telling me, I wanted him to fuck me, but if he fucked me I wouldn't want him to stop. Then he told me if he did you weren't going to sit there and watch. What's a cuckold, anyway?"

"A cuckold is a man whose girlfriend or wife fucks other men. The most common cuckold scenario is a husband who enjoys being humiliated by his wife. His wife selects another man to have sex with because he's better looking, better in bed, younger or just different. Some wives fuck other men for their husband while other wives fuck other men because they want to whether their husband approves or not, whether he knows or not. The true cuckold derives a sense of sexual satisfaction knowing his wife is being fucked by other men. However, the husband is not allowed to fuck other women. The wife is in control of their sexual relationship. She enjoys all the sex she wants and then some. The question is, do you want to fuck Mike and if you do where would it happen if he doesn't want me to watch?"

I guess I was a little surprised when Janet replied, "If I decide to have sex with Mike and that's still a big 'if'; I'm going to meet him at the club one evening. We'll go over to his place. He doesn't live far from the club. You'll stay at the club so it won't interfere with your evening. Afterwards Mike will drop me off at the club and we'll go home like always."

I could tell that Mike and Janet had already talked things over and made plans. She was already looking forward to fucking him. The sun was really hot but it felt good. I asked Janet, "What makes you think I still want you to have sex with another man?"

Janet looked at me and smiled, "Well for starters, look at your cock."

I glanced down and my hard dick lay on my stomach pointing upward towards my face. I told my wife, "I love you, Darling. It's just something that turns me on."

We agreed to think about it but I was glad I'd contacted John Kelly. Mike was crazy if he thought I wouldn't see and hear everything that occurred between him and my wife. I'd even have a taped recording of their tryst when it occurred.

We went to the club that evening and had a good time. Mike wasn't there and Janet and I left about 12:00 and came home. She spread her legs wide for our gigantic cyberskin dildo and she began cumming when it was only halfway inside her. I had used Platinum Wet again and she was eager to have that eleven inch monster inside her. She had five orgasms before I had bottomed it out inside her and then she had three more. When I pulled it out of her it was coated with what she called her, "girly cum", that she had me lick off the dildo. Then she told me, "Put it in your mouth and suck the rest of my cum off of it and pretend its Mike's cum." I didn't hesitate to clean it off as she jacked me off before I set the dildo down on the night stand and then I fucked her. She seemed preoccupied and I knew she was thinking about Mike.

Chapter- 4 (The first time Janet makes Charlie a Cuckold)

The next week was not easy for me. On Tuesday night I dreamed Janet and Mike went to bed and he fucked her and she loved it, begging him to fuck her harder. I questioned myself whether I was crazy to put her into a sexual situation with him. I didn't like him. He was condescending, sarcastic and contemptuous towards me even while I offered him an opportunity to fuck my wife. I purposely passed on a couple of evenings with Janet even though I knew she'd wanted us to have sex.

I thought about Mike again. No other man had been as bold with her as he'd been or had her luscious tits in the palms of his hands while he tweaked her excited nipples as he'd done. No other man had made her cum so many times on his fingers and left her pussy dripping with desire. He'd told her he could please her and teach her to enjoy the joys of womanhood in ways I never had. He'd told her after he fucked her that whenever I fucked her she'd pretend I was Mike.

I found Janet an especially revealing keyhole mini dress that clung to her body like a second skin at Priscilla's on Wednesday afternoon. The whole dress was virtually see-thru and I laughed when I paid for it. The less the dress the more it cost. When Janet tried it on she loved it and I felt a little bad. When I'd purchased it I'd thought that the dress was just what Mike would like to see my wife in.

When it came time to get ready to go to the club on Friday evening Janet said, "Sweetheart?"

Her tone called for my full attention as if she was struggling with something. I kept my nose in the computer and tried to appear occupied.

"Charlie?"

"Mmmm?"

"Honey, why don't we skip Sans Souci tonight? We could stay home and have a quiet relaxing evening together. Or...maybe not so relaxing or quiet... if you want to that is."

"That's a lovely idea, Baby, but you know I had my heart set on you wearing the new outfit I got you to Souci and seeing you twist on the dance floor and draw those hungry stares from all the men tonight. You know how that excites me watching you soak up and enjoying all that male attention. I tell you what. Let's go for a while, and maybe we can make it an early night. Meantime, I want you to push it to the max this evening, okay? Let it all hang out. I mean you'll be doing it for me in addition to having a blast for yourself. Okay?"

There was confusion on her face. "But Honey, I just feel like we haven't been making ----"

"I know. The last few weeks at the club have been crazy but I've loved them, every single minute of them."

"You...you have?"

"Oh yes! And all from watching the enjoyment you've been having can't get enough. That's what matters most to me...what I want more than anything including tonight.

Janet got up slowly and went to get dressed, mumbling softly to herself something I didn't understand. There was no doubt she had taken my request seriously when she announced she was ready. She was wearing the new keyhole mini dress I'd purchased for her. No one would question the fact that she was naked underneath it. She was wearing some black strappy heels on her feet which she'd referred to as her 'Fuck me' heels. The best part of her new outfit was that it was almost see-thru and her full breasts swung freely under her top. Her mauve colored aureole and nipples were clearly outlined and her makeup was a little heavy making her look like a hot wife. My dick hardened perceptibly.

When we got to the club Janet turned heads, as always. She excused herself to go to the ladies room as soon as we were seated. I knew she was checking her makeup and she knew she looked especially hot tonight. We had not had sex all week and I knew she was horny. If the wind blew under her skirt the right way she would cum. I hoped Mike was coming to the club tonight. I felt that would be the tipping point for Janet in making her decision. Janet came back to our table and casually looked around the room just as Mike walked into the club. He looked over at our table and their eyes locked upon each other and she was already his.

Cher was singing in 'Do You Believe in Love' and we both liked that song and we headed for the dance floor. She was picking up more than her share of hungry looks this evening and everything was going as I had hoped. I knew she was eager to see Mike and I felt he'd find her irresistible tonight. She asked me, "If I'd mind if she spent some time with Mike?"

I responded, "You don't need to ask me after last weekend's discussion, just don't forget that I'm here."