Watching Her Bloom! Ch. 01

Story Info
He loves watching his wife learn to tease!!
10.3k words
4.45
97.5k
55
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/20/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hopebeach
Hopebeach
574 Followers

It happened slowly but I'm glad it did, because the geography in the relationship made for very tricky situations. I am English, now 47, and living in the UK. I married Diana 2 years ago, and I couldn't really believe that it had happened. Why?

Because Diana was a beautiful, sexy blonde from Texas, and it was only because I was on a business trip to the US that I bumped into her. I'd gone with a colleague to Houston for 3 days and one evening we went to a lounge bar in the city centre. We could have gone anywhere, but someone had told us that we could have a few beers and be able to relax, and it was only round the corner from our hotel. So in we went!

We had a few drinks and watched the girls on the floor enjoying dancing....I even had a few dances myself, even though I've got two left feet, and then I saw this beautiful vision. She was stunning, and I told my colleague,

'I've just got to have a dance with that gorgeous woman before we go. She is beautiful!' I watched her for a few minutes while she gyrated on the dance floor, sometimes with her girlfriends, sometimes with guys. Then, with only about half hour to go before the bar closed, I plucked up some courage and went across to her.

I was much taller than her, and I worked out she was only about 5' tall, but she looked even better close up than she had from across the floor. She was blonde, her hair going to her shoulders, stunning green eyes, and I guessed she was in her late 30s. How could a girl so stunning be on her own in her 30s? Not a problem for me, and sometimes fate takes a hand in life, doesn't it?

Her figure was stunning, her breasts magnificent, her hips firm and shapely, and her legs looked so inviting in the short, tight blue dress she was wearing with the high heels. The material sort of clung to every curve seductively...smart, smouldering and sexy but not tartish!

'Excuse me, I wonder if I might have a dance with you. Would that be OK,' I said in my proper Queen's English. This gorgeous blonde smiled up at me, her eyes sparkling with kindness and she almost giggled.

'Well, thankyou, kind Sir. Are you English? I just luv that accent.' Her own accent, that lovely Texas drawl, just hit me between the eyes. I thought we might need an interpreter, but we coped. She was mesmerising, and I was hooked. We danced, I held her, although I towered over her, and we seemed to hit it off immediately. We couldn't stop talking to each other, everything about one another, almost our life history. Things seemed just so natural.

The smell of her perfume, the warmth of her smile, the feminine curves of her body next to mine....God, she was lovely. Luckily, as it was the end of the evening, the music had changed to slow, smoochy numbers, so we were able to stay close, shuffle around the floor, and just talk.

Like me, Diana was a divorcee, with 2 children in their teens. She had come to Houston with a few girlfriends for a 'girls weekend,' but we seemed to stay dancing with one another until the end of the evening. Nothing else happened that evening, but we arranged to have coffee the next day at lunch-time.

Again we spent the whole hour in the coffee bar just talking to one another about ourselves. She looked stunning again, a tight, pink jumper on, again accentuating her wonderful breasts, and her denim jeans showed off her tight ass to perfection. I was flying back to Heathrow that night, and she would be flying with her girlfriends back home to Dallas first thing the following day.

To cut a long story short, back home in the UK, I kept in touch with Diana by Email almost every day. I couldn't get her out of my mind...everything about her excited me. I had been out with a few women in the UK since my divorce, but none of them attracted me like Diana did. We exchanged a few photographs, and she was just as gorgeous as I remembered her from the trip. But I also gave the matter serious consideration.

Was it feasible? She was from Texas, with 2 children. I lived and worked in the UK, although I travelled quite a bit. How could we carry on a romance like that? Was it the heady thoughts of meeting a sexy woman while in a foreign land? I hoped not. There was only one thing for it. I would have to go back to the States, see her again and, if I felt the same way, I would bring the matter to a head.

I took a week off work, flew across the Atlantic to a hotel in New York, and there we met again. Diana had flown in from Dallas, stayed with me for 3 days and it was bliss. She was just as before, kind, funny, loving and...my God.....was she sexy. We finally got to go to bed together, and fireworks flew for me all the time! She did things with my cock that I never realised were possible. We sweated with passion, we were insatiable, we were soft and gentle, and then we were hard and like animals.

In the intervening hours, we walked and we talked, like real friends and lovers. There was only one thing for it. I popped the question! I think she was a bit surprised, but she didn't say No! Again, there were a multitude of questions, but we managed to get round them all. I formed the opinion that Diana wanted this just as much as I did, but there were her children to consider, of course.

They were old enough to look after themselves now, and their father was still living in the US, so there was no problem was there? It would be a huge step for Diana, to uproot and come to the UK to live, but I could see that above all else, she was willing to try. I was ecstatic, and so was she, and on her last day, we went and bought a beautiful ring.......and then we fucked again!

Over the next 6 months, time and events seemed to fly by. She bought her children over to stay with me in the UK for 2 weeks, we set a date for a quiet wedding in the US, and I couldn't wait. I seemed to get on well with her son and daughter during their holiday, and I think they were content that their mum was going to marry a decent man........even though he spoke with some damn awful English accent!!

So, we got married, I was 45 and Di was 38. We got the required UK visa for Di, and then we travelled back to my home in the UK. Of course, it was OUR home, now! Just by luck, I got promoted at work, and instead of flying round the world trying to drum up business, I was now the area manager for the south west of England...ie, Devon, Dorset, Somerset and Cornwall. This was brilliant.

I wouldn't have to spend days away from home, and the most time away from Diana would be just one night at a time and, even then, I could be home in a matter of a few hours should an emergency crop up.

The promotion, the sale of my old house, and some cash that Di had spirited away after her divorce, meant that we could buy another home.....the home of our dreams. It was a 4 bedroom house, tucked away down a little path in a village right by the sea in Dorset. It was ideal, had a beautiful, secluded garden, and would enable her children to come over whenever they wanted and have a bedroom each. No-one overlooked us, we could be on the beach in 5 minutes, yet in the winter, it was almost desolate and so private.

Diana seemed to love the house and on many a cold Sunday during that first winter, we walked along the beach for miles, just holding hands, talking, laughing and generally getting to know one another better. Sex was wonderful......I still couldn't get over that magnificent, little Texas body, and all Di wanted to do was give pleasure. She certainly did that!! Me, I couldn't believe my luck.

When she knew I was due home from work, I would be met at the door by a vision of sexual beauty. She always had full make-up on, always high heels, and always a tight dress or blouse with hemlines that showed off those delectable thighs. Many a time, I just couldn't resist the smiling eyes and the body, and we would fuck there and then as I put my briefcase down in the hall-way.

Sometimes, I would just push her forward and kneel Di on the stairs, slip down her panties and take here there and then, enjoying her howling and groaning as I pummelled my cock into that awesome body from behind. Other times it might be over the kitchen table as she laid the cutlery for dinner, but whenever it was, it was rough and ready, and so satisfying for both of us. Of course, there were many times when it was slow and gentle, and this was just as beautiful.

Although I had no children from my first marriage, Di and I decided against having children together. She had two already, we were not young teenagers any more and, after some debate, we decided that we just wanted to live together and catch up on the years that had gone before we met.

We also decided that Di had no need to work. My salary gave us a decent lifestyle, and I loved it when I came home and she was waiting for me. She got a full UK driving licence, we bought her own little car and then we both enrolled at a gym in the nearby town. Di often went to the gym on her own while I was at work, and she slowly became friendly with some of the local women who went to the gym. She went for coffee with them, she sometimes went shopping with them and, gradually, she got used to her new way of life.

Going to the gym certainly kept that wonderful figure in trim and I often told her that she looked like a woman in her 20s, not her late 30s. It was true as well! Her stomach was flat and firm, her wonderful breasts were 36D and jutted from her chest so powerfully and provocatively, her legs were stunning and that little ass would just wiggle so seductively as she moved. I was so proud of Diana, and I thought I was so lucky to capture a girl so gorgeous in every way.

In fact, I started to get horny just watching her move around the home or walk down the street. She knew this, but it only seemed to make her want to please me more. It was a little embarrassing sometimes. She would ask me what food I liked, how I liked it cooked etc, but then she started asking me about her clothes.

'I really want to make you proud of me, honey,' she would say. 'I want to always look smart for you.' I tried to reassure her.

'You do make me feel proud. I've told you a million times that you have an awesome body which looks 10 years younger...so sexy, and you always look smart in the way you dress.' She blushed as I held her and kissed her forehead and ran my hands across her wonderful ass.

'Yes, I know, and I love hearing you say those things, but I want to know what turns you on, what clothes would you like to see me in....what are your favourites?' and she kissed me with her open mouth, her tongue slipping into my mouth, bringing my cock to attention once more. The conversation seemed to dry up as my hands slid the back of her skirt up so I could feel the skin of her ass. I just lifted her a few inches and held her against my cock as I squeezed the hard cheeks of her bum.

Within about 60 seconds we were climbing the stairs, me grappling with her clothes as we went, until she was almost naked by the time we were on the bed. We fucked hard this time, Di panted her pleasure, lifted her legs towards the ceiling, bucked her ass off the bed, and I held off for as long as possible before I just whooshed my seeds right into her, as deeply as I could invade her.

I think Diana started to enjoy her new life, although she missed her children, and she seemed to be becoming quite popular in the little village we lived in. In the summer, she would get onto the beach in the warm weather, in her little bikinis, making friends with some of the locals, and enjoying the social life in the evenings with me.

There was a lovely little pub only about 5 minutes walk away along the sea front, packed in the summer with holidaymakers, but almost empty on the cold winter evenings, and we would often walk along there after evening meal for a few drinks and conversations with other customers, and soon Di was treated just like one of the regulars. This, coupled with her new friendships with ladies at the gym, and Di was really getting used to her new surroundings in the UK.

The lovely, little pub, not unnaturally, had the theme of the sea all over the place. It had low, wooden ceilings with beams, candles that flickered in the dark corners of the rooms, comfy old chairs and wooden benches, little models of yachts and fishing boats on the window sills and bar, sold real ale, and there was even an old, rusty anchor hanging from a hook behind the bar. This, coupled with a big, roaring wood fire in the winter, made the place very welcoming, and it was always nice to spend a few hours in there when there was nothing on the TV to watch.

Actually, it had not gone unnoticed by me that Di's gorgeous figure and personality were regularly attracting admiring looks and whispered comments from those in the pub or on the beach, or when we went out for a meal or to the town. Not only was I proud of my sexy, Texas beauty, but I often got quite excited and horny at the way Diana was obviously the subject of lurid and sexual thoughts from others around us, and it was not just from men my own age! Many a time, I noticed younger men, some even in their late teens, giving her long, lingering looks of desire, and I knew just what they were thinking!!

I didn't say anything to Di, but I just wallowed in the fact that my wife was turning others on. And why not? She was hot, she was blonde and sexy, and she exuded feminine charms with her smouldering body and welcoming eyes. On top of this was that wonderful, sexy Texas drawl which always drew attention, and she was rapidly becoming a regular talking point amongst the regulars and visitors alike.

Of course, this got me even hornier, to think that others were enjoying what they were seeing, and slowly but surely, it became a feature of my fantasies, to know that perhaps other men...just men??......were stroking their bodies and having naughty thoughts about Di. At this point, I would never have dreamt of leading her on, but I was always pleased when she dressed in something tight and revealing when we went to the pub or down to the beach, and I could see others enjoying her display.

Which takes me back to when we were in the afterglow of a wonderful fuck, and she was asking me about my favourite outfits for her. She cuddled up and stroked my cheek as well as stroking my flaccid cock.

'So, kind Sir, what outfits do you like to see your little wifey wearing? What makes you horny, big guy?' and she really rubbed my cock this time, and the thought of what she was asking had the effect of getting my excited cock lifting back into horny mode!

'Give me 24 hours, you sexy bitch, and I'll tell you,' I laughed, and then we were at it again, or rather, Di was going down on me to suck me beautifully so that I was ready to fuck that awesome body one more time.

The next day, I did give it some thought at work, although I knew what turned me on and I knew the way I liked her to dress. When I got home, I thought I would tease her a little and perhaps see just how far I could push my fantasies! Over tea looking out onto the garden where a couple of lights were lighting up the lawn on this dark, November evening, I started...

'So, my sexy Texas lady! You want to know what outfits turn me on, do you?'

'Yes, Sir. I hope I please you but if you have some favourites, I'll see what I can do,' she smiled, blushing at the same time.

'Look, Diana, this is a bit difficult, because you always look sexy and smart, and I know you take a pride in what you wear.....and I really do appreciate it. I love the way you look, especially after I've been travelling around the country all day...to come home to you looking the way you do is fantastic......but.........!!'

'Come on, big man,' she laughed. 'I know you're like all men, and have naughty thoughts....you can't help it....you keep your brains in your trousers, don't you?' and I could see her lovely eyes sparkling, because she knew she had hit the nail on the head.

'Well.....you've got such a great body, and I DO like to see you proudly displaying it. In the summer, your bikinis are tremendous on the beach or when we are in the garden, but now it is winter, you still manage to keep my tongue hanging out with what you wear. For instance, the tight shirts and jumpers you wear...my God, they really fit snugly round your great breasts,' and Di blushed at this point, but I carried on.

'And your legs and ass are out of this world, and......and the more I see of them, the more I like it.....and you know others like it as well, don't you?'

'What do you mean, honey?' and now she was teasing, trying to keep a straight face.

'You know what I mean, don't you, you little devil. I can see others ogling your body in the pub, the way they look at your stunning legs and tight ass. I love your short skirts and shorts, especially when you've got high heels on...corrrrrrr!! And I love it when you've got a tight, little tee-shirt on that doesn't quite come down to your waist...it's really tantalising...gets me really horny, you naughty.....' but she interrupted me.

'I know all men love stockings, as well, don't they, but with my short legs, they don't really suit me with a short skirt.....I can't really wear them and stay decent...I'm sorry, sweetheart, but you don't mind, do you?' I laughed. I already knew this and was pleased she knew the smart way to handle her clothes. But she carried on.

'And I love to wear high heels 'cos I'm so small next to you......so the higher the better, and then I'm nearly up to your shoulder,' she laughed. It was true. I am over 6' and when she puts those big heels on, we can almost talk to each other.....and I wasn't one to complain as heels make her legs look longer and really fabulous.

'Gorgeous, I always love it when you wear big heels, and I would sooner see you in a very short skirt with tights or bare legs, and some little panties or thong, than see you trying to keep a skirt down to hide your stocking tops. I like you to be sexy and hot but still stay classy and smart, like you are in full control of how you appear.'

'So what else is there, big man? I wanted to reassure her some more, but make her feel sexy and proud.

'I love your make-up, your sexy, warm eyes, the jewellery you wear, the little choker round your neck and the anklet you sometimes have on. You are one hell of a sexy, Texas gal, Di, and if you want to know what gets me horny and turns me on, then those things do...Oh, and the more brief your underwear, the better as well!!!' She smiled an appreciative smile and then suddenly said,

'So what about a walk to the pub for a night-cap, then?' This was a sudden surprise, as it was cold on this winter evening, the wind was blowing along the shore, and I thought she might want to curl up in front of the TV and perhaps end the evening with a bit of slap and tickle in bed. But I was game for a pint of beer or two and I went to get changed into some jeans and jumper.

Wow! When Di came down the stairs, she looked incredible!! She had put on a really short, black skirt, some thickish, black tights, a tight, black woollen jumper that seemed to meld all round her breasts, and she had finished the outfit off with 4inch black heels. To protect her against the windy evening, she was also wearing a short, black leather jacket with little tufts of fur round the collar. She'd put a black suede choker round her neck, and she looked really chic and smart.....and really fuckable as well!!

I almost didn't want to go out as she had made me horny once more, but we quickly got out onto the seafront and cuddled to keep warm as we made our way to the pub. The sea was rough in the moonlight, and it was a real winter evening on the Dorset coast.

We went into the pub and all eyes turned to us. That was because there was hardly anybody in there, but the roaring fire looked welcoming and we wandered across to the bar and ordered our drinks. We had a chat with the landlord and two of the older locals bade us good evening from their alcove seats near the fire. We had been on speaking terms over the months since coming to the pub, and I knew them to be old fishermen, locals through and through, with broad Dorset accents.

Hopebeach
Hopebeach
574 Followers