Watching Mom and Her Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bus moved down the road as neither of us spoke, and I smiled when I looked down at the feet working the pedals and saw the pale smooth skin that showed between her socks and her slightly raised pant leg.

"Tom, isn't it?" she finally said.

"Yes ma'am," I answered, and was told she was Maggie, not ma'am.

"Recognized you," she snapped as I blushed, adding, "From your picture on the dresser."

"Oh."

"What brings you on my bus? What to see what I look like dressed?"

"No," I said, although once you've seen somebody naked things change. "Guess I wanted to thank you. For not saying anything."

"What good would that do anybody? I like your Mom and she's hung up on me for some reason. Your Mom loves you. You're the only good thing she thinks she got out of her marriage," Maggie said. "I didn't mind you watching. Kind of an exhibitionist I guess. You like the show?"

"Yes."

"You had that spying place for a while?" she asked, and after I said yes she asked whether it had been like watching Mom and my old man.

"Hell no," I said.

"Better or worse?"

"Better," I admitted.

"You do what I think you were doing?" she asked, and when I said yes she asked me how many times I got off.

"Shit!" she cackled at hearing the level of my perversity. "Young dumb and full of cum for sure."

"I guess."

"When you came were you looking at your Mom? I know boys have that feeling towards them and she's a fox."

"Sometimes but mostly - you. I think you're sexy."

"I'm flattered. You're cute," Maggie said. "Despite what you might have heard or think, I'm bi. I am a size queen though. You got 8 or 9?"

"What?"

"Inches. You got 8" there?" Maggie asked and when she nodded toward my crotch I got it.

"Me. No. I wish."

"Close to it?" she asked, and I said no, not even close enough to bother lying about.

"Too bad. It's nothing personal, it's just the way I'm built down there. I can't feel little ones," Maggie lamented. "Got fisted too many times by my aunt back then I guess."

"Just wanted to say I was sorry I invaded your privacy," I said. "You can let me off anywhere here."

"Like I said, I was good with it. Liked it," Maggie confessed. "Just don't let your Mom see you, although I think I keep her too busy to notice much else. She's a kinky lady. Sometimes freaks me out with the things she does. Bet she's not like that with your old man."

"No way."

"Oh. One thing I need to say," Maggie said. "I hope you're going to the movies this coming Thursday from about 11:30 on."

"Uh - I think I am," I said with a smile. "At least I'll head that way."

"Good boy. I'll be seeing you," Maggie said before closing the door. "And vice-versa."

****

thank you for reading

12