Watching My Loving Parents Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ammavan
Ammavan
294 Followers

I put my sticky cock back into my shorts and wiped the cum dripping down the wall with my t-shirt. As I stepped out of my sister's room, I bumped into Aayahmah, who had come up to put the tea tray for my parents in the living room. She looked surprised and asked me what I was doing in my sister's room. Told her that I needed to use the bathroom badly and rushed to my sister's room, only to find that someone was using it already. Aayahmah looked at me and then towards my parents' bedroom, before looking at me again suspiciously. I stepped past her to go downstairs.

I used the bathroom downstairs to clean myself and then went to my room. I was contemplating on going to play hockey or football at the town field and changed into my shorts. As I came out of my room, I saw Aayahmah going to the garden, wearing her slacks and t-shirt. I waited a while and decided to join her instead.

She had a nice garden patch. She was weeding the vegetable bed when I went in there.

"Can I help you, Amah?" I asked.

"Yes, if you want to. Collect all the weeds and put them on that heap there and then light the fire to burn the rubbish, will help to keep the mosquitoes away" she told.

I did what she asked and admired her sitting there, while she worked. Her large but firm breasts were now evident in her t-shirt. They certainly appeared larger than Mom's. Now and then she looked up to me and smiled.

Then I helped to water the plants, while she collected some fresh jasmine flowers. She gave these fragrant flowers to me on a tray and said "Go rinse it lightly and then give it to Mom. She needs it for prayers."

I did as she requested - I took the flowers to the sink to gently rinse them under the running water and took it up to the prayer room.

Mom was sat there after her bath, getting ready for prayers. The oil lamp was lit and the incense smoldering. I gave her the jasmine and stood there watching. She was wearing a simple cotton sari and had her hair loose. A nice and fresh, red pottu adorned her forehead. She put the jasmine flowers for the deities and sat down in silent prayer, in meditation. I admired her as she sat there with her eyes closed, her palms together in prayer. My eyes roved over her - from her beautiful face, to her breasts and the rest of her body. I felt my mind wondering, reflecting back on what I'd seen the night before as well as a few hours ago. My Mom, my perfect woman, my Goddess and what a woman! I felt myself getting turned on just admiring her and decided to leave -- go get a cold shower.

The evening progressed. After a light dinner at around 8pm we (Mom, Dad and me) went for our usual walk around the neighborhood. There was a full moon and quite a few people were also out and so we stopped every now and then to exchange some small talk. We came back around 9pm and sat down in the living room to watch the news on TV, followed by "The Fugitive".

About half way through "The Fugitive", Dad said he was going to have a shower and go to bed, as he had to work the next day. Mom sat there, still in her sari, watching TV with me. Aayahmah came up a little later with a glass of warm milk and a pitcher of cold water. She then wished us good night and went downstairs to her room. As "The Fugitive" ended about 10 minutes later, Mom wished me good night and took the milk and water to her room. It was around 10:20pm. I told Mom that I was going to watch TV a while longer, but I had other plans in my mind -- I was going to see their promised love show.

About 15 minutes later I went into my sister's room quietly, leaving the TV as well as the lights in the living room switched on. I quickly peeked into one of the holes. Dad was lying on the bed, wearing his sarong and reading a magazine. A few minutes later, Mom came out of the bathroom, wearing a towel around her. She stood in front of the dressing table and combed her hair before knotting it up at the back to a bun. She then walked over to the bed, poured some water from the pitcher into an empty tumbler and took a sip. She then switched on the side lights and switched off the main room light.

She pulled away the magazine Dad was reading and threw it to the floor. She let her towel fall, bent down to kiss him on his lips and whispered something which I couldn't hear. She then lifted one leg over Dad's head onto the bed and lifted herself into a sitting position above Dad's face, then kneeled down and lowered her hairy pussy on his face, her knees on either side of his head, locking him into position.

"Kiss me, Lick my pussy -- you have wanted to do this all day, haven't you?" said Mom as Dad's tongue made the first contact to her pussy.

"Yessss, mmm.....feels so good" uttered Mom, as she held on to the headboard and moved her pussy over Dad's face, trying to find the optimal pleasure contact. Dad had both his hands behind on Mom's bums and slowly squeezed them, as well as pushed them forward and backward in motion. His eyes were locked to hers as his tongue pressed and lapped at her pussy.

Mom lifted her body up and lifted Dad's face with her hands to her pussy, trying to pull him into her. "I love fucking your face with my pussy" she cried as she humped his face. "My Darling, my God, lick me, lick me everywhere.....yessss.....lovely...." she moaned in rhythm with her pumping against his mouth. Her breasts were swinging in motion to her humping, her nipples now hard.

Dad held on to her bums, as Mom pumped his face vigorously. His sarong was beginning to tent, as his mighty lingam rose. Mum lifted both her breasts and started to pull one nipple after the other, as Dad ate her, making wet licking sounds, his face glistening with her honey.

I had my cock out now, hard and stroking, as I watched Mom. She was an incredible sight -- so full of pleasure, so erotic. She now let her hair loose and rubbed her pussy all over Dad's face, her face contorted in sheer lust.

"Ohhhh...mmmmmm...uunnnhhhh....Athan, so good, I love your tongue" moaned Mom in pleasure. She again lifted herself up and spread her pussy lips wide with her fingers. She then guided Dad's mouth to her pussy and said "Yessss...there, lick my clit, suck it" and then cried "Mmmmmm...Athaaan...yessss...Athaaan.......keep doing that". She had her fingers in his hair, urging and pulling him tighter against her cunt.

"Fuck me with your tongue, Athan.....yesss...like that...stick your tongue deep inside me" cried Mom as she increased her humping. I could hear the sound of wetness as Dad continued to pleasure the woman he loved, wanting her to release.

"Yesss...Athaaan......going to cum....yes, yes, yes........YESSSSSSSSSSSSS" she virtually screamed as she started to squirm and thrash against Dad's face. Her whole body jerked and convulsed as she climaxed "Yes.....mmmmmmaaaaaa........Athaaaannn." She held on to the headboard as she humped Dad's face with sheer animal ferocity, her thali and breasts swinging in tune to her movements. That look on her face as she came over Dad's face took me over the edge and I shot my wad onto the wall.

Mom continued to rub her now soaking wet pussy all over Dad's face, before lifting herself up and letting her honey drip over him. "God, Rani....you're so wet, I love your pussy, I love your honey, da" said Dad, lapping up the pussy juice which dripped down from its hairy source.

Mom looked at him with love and satisfaction and cooed "Your mouth and tongue did that, Athan. I love your tongue. And, I'm so wet....... God, I want you so much."

Mom stood up and turned around, facing Dad's feet and then lowered her pussy back onto his face again. She then untied Dad's sarong and pulled it away. Dad's colossal cock came into view. Mom's fingers circled around the shaft and stroked it before saying "I want you inside me."

She lowered her mouth and slowly engulfed Dad's throbbing cock, her thali now hanging over his balls. Dad continued to lick her pussy and ass. I couldn't believe what I was seeing -- my parents spooned together, doing the 69. Never in my wildest fantasies had I expected this. They looked beautiful like that, together, Mom bobbing her head up and down on Dad's fantastic cock, while still fucking his face with her pussy and Dad licking Mom's pussy and ass like a hungry puppy, while his cock fucked her mouth in a steady rhythm. They looked so natural together, their bodies perfectly fitting each other. I imagined the scenes described in the Kama Sutra.

As if my wish was heard, Mom lifted her mouth off Dad's boner and virtually sat on Dad's face for a few seconds, holding on to his head, his nose buried deep in her pussy, his tongue still lapping at her dripping cunt. They really were into intimate oral loving. Then Mom bent forwards on to Dad's torso and slid down his body, leaving a wet trail behind. As her pussy approached Dad's groin, she held onto his legs, reached out to his feet and kissed them, before raising herself to sit up on his body, her back to his view.

Grabbing Dad's majestic prick, she stroked the throbbing length and said "I need you in me now." She lifted her ass off his body, held his prick upright and lowered herself onto the throbbing rod, burying it to the hilt in one go.

"Uuunnnhhhh..." she growled like an animal in heat. She raised and lowered herself in rapid succession, getting her hairy, wet pussy nicely adjusted to that mighty meat, and then started a steady fucking rhythm. "Yes, yess, yesss..." she cried "fuck me with your thick cock, Athan.....fuck meeee...."

She was facing his legs and riding him like crazy -- up and down and around. She was on fire, her head contorted in sexual frenzy, her hair flailing everywhere. Dad kept in constant tandem with her, raising his hips of the bed, as he drove hard and deep into her.

"Harder, Athan. Shove your lovely cock into me, darling....deeper; harder.....fuck meeee..." Mom screeched. Dad obliged by elevating her off the bed on his cock. "Unnhhhhh...yessss, like that.......Goddd.....I love your cock, Athan....I love every fucking inch of it" she gasped and "...sooooo...deeeeep", she cried, when Dad gave a mighty shove.

My fingers never left my cock which was throbbing again, watching this amazing love show.

The words Mom was uttering stunned me and probably changed my life forever. There was so much pleasure in her words, so much love. They probably had fine tuned the art of love over the years since they were married (or before). Every motion was so natural -- not the mechanical stuff you see in porn films today. Both were aggressive lovers but no one dominating the other

Mom kept pumping Dad's thick rod in a steady motion, moaning and grunting with pleasure. She sat on him with her soles flat on the bed. Dad had his hands under her ass and every time she lifted up, he squeezed those magnificent pounds of flesh. "I love your cunt....so fucking tight, Raniii" uttered Dad, the first time I heard the fuck word from him, "and I love your buns."

"You want my special fuck, darling?" Mom asked, "I feel like it tonight," she continued.

"Yes, been a long time, my love....do what you want to my cock, baby" answered Dad.

Mom then did something truly amazing -- without missing a beat, she rotated herself around Dad's cock, just lifted her right leg over his body, rotated herself on his rod, then lifted the left leg to the other side his body and suddenly she was now facing him, her cunt never releasing his cock all the time. It was so fucking erotic that I couldn't hold anymore and shot my second load that night. Spurt after spurt of my cum hit the wall but my cock was still hard watching my parents and I kept stroking.

"Unhhh...mmmmm...yessss...feels so goooood....," moaned Dad.

"Mmmhhhh...yesssss....," cried Mom, as she lowered her body to plant a kiss his lips.

"I love you, my darling....." said Mom, as she humped him strong and hard, her boobs now swinging in motion. Her thali hung over his face and Mom placed it on his lips and pressed her lips to the thali. That was the power of their love.

Dad the reached for her tits and she lowered herself down to allow him to suck on her tits, first one then the other. She started rubbing her hard nipples over his face and Dad responded by squeezing her ass -- their in-and-out fucking not pausing for a second, not losing a beat nor the power. "God, they have really mastered this art of love" I thought, knowing that this was the finest form of love I would ever see

Mom then arched her body down to suck on Dad's nipples, one after the other. Dad's reaction was to hold Mom by her hips, lift his hips and slam his cock into her pussy in a rapid-fire action....like a machine gun.

"Uuuunnnnnhhhhhh...yes, yes, yes.....fuck me, fuck me, my lovely woman" groaned Dad, as he speared Mom repeatedly in quick successions.

"Mmmmhhhhh....yes, Athan...fuck me, fuck me, fuck meeeee......," Mom screamed and continued "keep your cock inside my pussy forever, Athan...no, it's your pussy...yours and yours alone....love her, fuck her and make her cum on your lovely tool."

She kept pumping him and then did another rotation -- she was facing his legs again. And, then in quick succession, did that again and again. She was virtually spinning on his cock and did quite a few rotations, all the while keeping the up-and-down pumping on Dad's hard cock, using that as the fulcrum of her pleasure hole. "Was this the universal dance of Shiva and Shakti?" I wondered, stroking my cock, close to another explosion.

"Yes, yes, yessss....." cried Mom, impaling herself repeatedly on that extremely strong and massive piece of meat while screwing herself round. She was like a wild woman now, sweat pouring down her face and tears in her eyes. Suddenly she froze - her body stiffened and shuddered, her hands holding on to his thighs, her back to Dad's face and she screamed "Cummmmiiiiiiiiiinggg, yesssss, unnnnnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhh, yes,yes,yessssssssss,

mmmaaaaaaa...Athaaaaaaannnnnnn.....fucccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk meeeeeeeeee, noww....uunnh...unnnhhh...uuunnnhhhh...yesss," as an explosive orgasm overwhelmed her while she continued to fuck that massive tool in vigor, wanting to give the same mind-blowing pleasure to her lover.

"Unnnhhhhh...Rani maaaaaaaa.....my darlinggggggggggggg...my lovvvvvvvvvvve...squeeze meeeeeee...more, more....yes,yes, yesssss........oh fuck, I'm going to explode......" cried Dad.

"Yes, Athan...my darling, my God.....fuck me....explode inside me.....unhhhhhh...yes, yes, yessssss.....yesssssssssssssssssss, cummminnnggggggggggggg again" cried Mom, as she shuddered again in a second orgasm, triggering what seemed like Dad's eruption.

"Unnnnnhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...unh...unh.........yesssssssssssssss..........let me die in your pussy now....squeeze me, ohhhhhh, mmmmmhhh, yessssssss...fuckk...fuckkk...fuccccckkkkkkk meeeeeeeeeeeeeee," screamed Dad as he lifted Mom off the bed, his cock impaled deep inside her, spurting his love seed deep into her body. My cock spewed its third load of the night then and I marveled at what I had just witnessed

"Yes....cum inside me, darling, fill your pussy with your love...mmmmh....yesssss" moaned Mom, still humping him in a steady rhythm and grinding herself round his still hard cock. Her body continued to spasm in little shivers as the after-shocks of her orgasm hit her.

"Mmmm...yeah.....keep twitching your cock darling.....feels so good inside me" said Mom.

"Yes, and keep squeezing me da....your pussy muscles are still as strong as when we first made love more than 28 years ago...do you still remember?" asked Dad.

"How can I forget our first night? We didn't sleep did we?" answered Mom.

"You didn't let me sleep" said Dad, still spearing his rod in and out of her.

"How could I leave your beautiful cock alone? The first cock I had seen in my life as a woman and what a cock -- so thick and beautiful -- and it was all mine. God, I love you so much, Athan" said Mom, reflecting back.

Mom bent down and lay on his legs for a while, keeping his cock deep within her. Her daily yoga kept her body so flexible. They lay there like that for a while, relishing the warm afterglow.

"I was a total virgin when I met you and you made me addicted to you and your wonderful cock Athan, wild and crazy for you. I cannot live without you and your cock", answered Mom, as she slowly lifted herself of his cock, turned around to face him and reached for his still hard cock, her fingers circling the massive girth, wet with their combined juices.

She came up to kiss him and then went back down to his cock which she lifted and sucked. She licked up and down the length as if she was licking an ice cream cone and then took the whole length into her mouth to clean it. She really loved his cock and planted little kisses all over the length. Though semi-hard, it was still a wonderful piece.

Mom sat up on the side of the bed and tied her hair again and said to Dad "I'm leaking - you pumped in a gallon of love," before standing up. What Dad did next blew my mind -- he got down to the floor and kissed her pussy. Mom knowing what he wanted spread her legs and he slid his head under her pussy and started lapping the leaking juice from her pussy. He tasted his and her juice. Mom held his head as he licked her thighs, her ass and pussy....like a little puppy.

"Mmmm..." she moaned. "Don't you get tired of my pussy? It's old" she said.

"Never, my love. Your pussy, no my pussy will never grow old.....if I could I would live inside there forever" answered Dad.

At that answer, Mom rubbed her pussy harder against his face and said "I love you my darling" and then said "you better get some sleep - you need to be up early for work."

Dad reluctantly got up, hugged her and planted a kiss on her lips. Mom cupped his balls gently before picking up her towel and heading for the bathroom. Dad wore his sarong again and took a sip of water before lying down. The show was over for today and what a show. God, they were incredible or rather insatiable. And, it heightened my love for them -- I was proud to be a product of this intense love they have. I was proud to be a product of Dad's mighty lingam and Mom's godly yoni.

As I turned away from my peephole, still holding my cock in my hand, I froze in cold, frightened shock -- there at the door of the room stood Aayahmah, her hand against her open mouth, shocked to see me there, in that condition. All the good and pleasure I was feeling immediately disappeared. I wished that I was dead then or that the ground would open up and swallow me.

Just as suddenly she left and went down. Not knowing what was going to happen next, I cleaned the mess I had made on the wall with my t-shirt, walked out to the hall and switched off the TV and lights. I made my way downstairs towards my room.

Aayahmah came out of her room, stared at me angrily and then ordered in a strict voice "Go wash yourself clean and come to my room, I want to talk to you."

"That's it" I thought, quite certain that my parents would hear of it tomorrow and I would have some ear-bashing. I went into the bathroom, discarded my dirty t-shirt, my pants and sticky underwear, washed my cock clean with soap and water, dried myself with a towel and went to my room. I put on my sleeping shorts (always slept with a pair of football shorts only, no underwear or tops) and then headed towards Aayahmah's room.

(to be continued)

Ammavan
Ammavan
294 Followers
12