Watching My Loving Parents Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her nipples were hard and her large dark areolas were shining with the oil. My hands went to her breasts and lifted them while she pressed them together. I massaged them as my cock humped her oily cleavage, sliding smoothly up and down the valley between her two love mountains.

"I love what we are doing, Ma" I said, slowly making circles on her areolas with my fingers, not losing my fucking rhythm.

"Mmmm...yes, Chellam. I saw your Mom and Dad doing this once. It's so erotic...and I love watching your beautiful cock" she moaned, enjoying both my manipulation of her nipples as well as the stroking of my cock on her body.

With my hands supporting her tits now, her right hand cupped and massaged my scrotum gently, lubricating the sac with oil. Then she slid her oily fingers under my sac and massaged the area between my balls and anus (which she later explained was my sacred spot). I felt a strange but strong sensation going through my whole body as she pressed and massaged that area with her fingers. My cock was throbbing and the veins on it were pulsating with desire, the oil making my shiny rod look menacing.

She started to hump her groin against my oily leg as she massaged and caressed my pleasure spot, uttering soft moaning sounds. I pressed my leg against her crotch allowing her to rub her pussy more intensely. Meanwhile her fingers were sending electric shocks through my whole body with her rhythmic massage of my sacred spot, pushing me to the verge of an explosion.

I began to thrust my cock in her slippery cleavage with gusto, pulling out completely and then penetrating through the "artificial tunnel" created between her breasts, till my cock thrust through at the top. Sensing my need, her hands moved back to her tits and she pressed her mountains of flesh together for me, creating a tight fucking sheath around my cock.

My hands clamped on her shoulders as I increased the force of my thrusts while she increased the tightness of her breasts, the oil providing us with the perfect lubrication for our efforts. The all too familiar tingling sensation started in my balls and I growled in sheer animal lust, pumping rapidly. Her eyes urged me, rubbing her groin against my leg in tune to my strokes.

"Shoot, Chellam. Cream for Amma. Explode over Amma's tits...please......unhhhhh" she tempted me, pressing her breasts in a poetic motion against my sliding member.

"Unnhhhhhh....aaaahhhhhhh.......yessss....feels so good Amma....yesss" I groaned, caressing and pinching her shoulders as I drove my prick through her oily valley of love in rapid succession, my explosion imminent.

"Shower me with your love, darling. Cover me with your baby-making seed" she screamed, begging me to release my load, increasing the pressure of her boobs.

"Aayahmaaaaahhhhhhhh.....unhhhhh....unhhhhh....unnhhhhh....noowwwwwww" I bellowed in pleasure, pushing my throbbing rod with full force up her valley of love. My fingers gripped her shoulders tight.

My cockhead appeared at the top of her valley, between her magnificent orbs which she kept tightly pressed together, expanded like a volcano and a lava of cum exploded out of my mushroom, shooting like a geyser up into the air and splashing back down on her body.

"Yes, yes, yes..........aaaahhhhhhhhhhh" I cried, overcome by the powerful shivers running through me, my body trembling in a mighty orgasm, my knees shaking under the intensity of the release.

Aayahmah released her breasts and grasped my spewing shaft with her hand and aimed it at her body. Powerful warm streams of thick white cum spurted directly on her tits and body – she held my cannon and directed the shots everywhere over her front. Thick white globs of boy cum splashed on her body.

"More....Chellam...more.....give it all to me" she urged me, stroking my cock with her fingers.

Her other hand went back to my sacred spot where her fingers caressed my flesh prompting more liquid release from my body.

"YESSSS......Ammmmaaaaa........so goood.....so gooood....aaaaaahhhh" I moaned again and again as more cum squirted out of my cock, less powerful in force but still in abundance. Ripples of pleasure were spreading out from my sacred spot to every nerve ending on my body.

She placed my cock in her valley again and cushioned it with her cum-covered tits. She hugged me close to her while I slid my rod up and down her cleavage, wanting me to empty my balls completely. After some seconds, she held my shaft and rubbed the tip of my mighty cock against her nipple – first one then the other. Then she moved it to her face and rubbed it all over – her eyes, her nose and lips, worshipping her lingam.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhh...." I moaned in pleasure with her manipulation, my cockhead twitching on hyper-sensitivity after that powerful ejaculation.

Satisfied that I was emptied, she slid her lips over my cockhead and cleaned it with her tongue. Letting go of my prick, she stood up, then spread and rubbed the thick white blotches of cum on her body and face using her fingers and palms, as if it was body lotion. My cock jerked at her wanton action.

Smiling at me lewdly, she whispered "It's a good skin cream and will keep me young for you."

I pulled her to me, overcome by the sheer love and desire for this woman. "I love you Ma" I whispered to her, my body still riding the after-shocks of my ejaculation, my knees feeling weak. She held me like that for a while, her hands stroking my back ever so gently, calming me down, letting my orgasm subside and my breathing return to normality.

"Do you always explode so much, Chellam?" she asked, resting her head on my chest. "Every time with me thus far, you have shot so much of your sweet nectar" she added.

"Yes, Ma. Even when I masturbate many times a day, I cum a lot" I replied, caressing her bums gently.

"Your wife will be a very lucky and happy lady, darling" she replied pressing her groin against my softening length.

Recovered from my release, I gave her a tight hug and then pushed her back to her sitting position on the stool and said "Let me massage your legs for you now, Amma."

"You don't have to Chellam" she replied.

"I want to" I responded and started to scoop some oil in my palms and apply it to her feet.

I massaged her dainty feet and pretty toes, pulling and tweaking each of them gently. I rubbed my fingers in between her toes applying oil. Then I did her ankles, her heel and finally her soles, using my fingers to press hard against her soles.

"Mmmm...nice........good therapy for my tired feet, Chellam" she cooed.

"Yes, you are on your feet for long hours daily, Ma" I replied, proud to be massaging the feet of my other Mom – she really meant that to me.

Satisfied with massaging her feet, I asked her to stand and I kneeled down on the floor, using my shorts and her pavadai as cushioning for my kneecaps. Her crotch was at my face-height as I went about my task, the panties hardly able to cover her dense forest of lovely black hair.

I applied the oil to her thighs and knees and then proceeded to press and massage her muscles, from her thighs down to her ankles. She had really strong legs and large, but firm thighs. I used my fingers to knead and caress her thigh muscles on the front and the sides. Feeling the muscles in her thighs relax, I planted a kiss on the crotch of her panties, my lips pressing her mound, inhaling her intoxicating damp aroma. Her crotch was stained with oil and her own wetness.

"Mmmm....that's not part of the massage is it?" she teased, pushing her pussy hard against my lips.

"No, just a small detour to my temple of love" I replied, starting to work on her knees.

Finished with both her knees, I massaged her lower legs with total concentration, working on the front side first and then moving behind and working on her muscles there.

"Mmmmm...your hands feels so good, Chellam. You are good at this" she complimented.

"I learnt it from my sports' coaches" I said, my fingers massaging every tendon and muscle in her lower legs.

I took more oil in my palms and rubbed the back of her thighs, slowly caressing the muscles there. Not much flab in them at all. Then I worked my hands up her thighs and slid them under her panties, cupping her magnificent ass with both hands and slowly caressing her flesh.

Her fingers hooked the waistband of her panties and slid them down. I helped her to pull it down to her feet and she stepped out of them. I buried my face in her ass cheeks, my nose nuzzled in her crack and I couldn't resist a lick. A moan escaped her lips and her legs quivered.

"You really do love my bottom, don't you?" she groaned, pushing back her ass into my face.

"Mmmm...yesssssssssss" was my response, my tongue licking her crack again.

Her ass was truly magnificent – round, firm and succulent at the same time. Her cheeks formed a heart-shape, with lovely dimples. I kissed her bums again before smearing oil on them and massaging those beauties for some minutes – just using my fingers to gently caress her flesh cushions. I ran a finger over her anus rubbing the oil over the sphincter.

My hands then moved to her hips and massaged her pelvic region using the palms of my hands. Then I repeated the action using my thumbs. Satisfied that all parts of her back were massaged with oil, I smacked her sexy, oil-soaked bums playfully and prompted her to turn and face me.

"Ouch" she said, turning, her hairy pussy greeting my eyes.

"Mmmm..." I responded, kissing her pussy and lapping her wet slit with my tongue, opening her petals of love.

"Aaaaahhhhh..." a moan escaped her lips and her hands went around my head, pressing me to her yoni, her legs bent slightly at her knees to open herself for me.

I licked her wet slit for a few seconds before gently pushing her away. I got up from my kneeling position and sat on the stool. I held her hips and pulled her close to me. Her oily breasts cushioned my face as we hugged each other like that for some seconds.

"Touch me with your fingers, Mohan. Put some oil here and touch me please" she pleaded, drawing my hand to her hot pussy.

Guiding her body away from me, I scooped some oil in my right palm, held it to her groin and let the oil drip slowly out over her dense forest of black hair. Our eyes watched the lovely spectacle of the oil slide slowly down through her hairy bush and over her fleshy pussy lips. I repeated this a few times till oil was dripping from her pubes down to the floor.

I rubbed the oil over her bush, coaxing every strand of her beautiful pussy hair to be revitalised. Then I used my fingers to massage her mound and lips gently. Just as I had done with my mouth on our first night of love, I held and caressed the outer lips of her heavenly yoni with my thumb and index finger gently, sliding up and down the entire length of her lip, first one side then the other.

She shivered in pleasure, breathing deeply, as my fingers gently caressed her lips, her eyes looking at mine with such desire. Her lips opened up like a flower in full bloom. Her hands involuntarily started to massage her oily breasts, her fingers toying with her nipples, making slow circles around her hard, shiny knobs.

With her lips fully aroused, I started with her Venus mount, using my index finger to stroke her clit in a circular motion, first clockwise and then counter-clockwise, gently around the base of her mount. I brought my finger to my mouth, sucked on it and then repeated the stroking of her rosebud again. She opened her legs wider to give me more access and leaned forward to rest her head on my shoulder.

"Mohannnnn.....aaaaahhhhh" she moaned and bucked her hips, her clit begging for more attention.

I held her clit between my thumb and index finger and gently squeezed it. She jerked forward as if trying to fuck my fingers. Then I began to gently stroke her with my thumb and index finger, masturbating her miniature cock. Her hips followed my rhythm and she was becoming very aroused.

"Mmmm....aaaaaahhhh......Mohannnnn....your fingers.......are driving me crazy" she moaned in pleasure, removing her head off my shoulder.

Leaving her clit, I stroked her oily, wet slit in a slow rhythm, using just my index and middle fingers and she bucked her hips in tune with my stroking. She was well lubricated with the oil and her own juices as well, so I increased the tempo.

"Put your finger inside me now, Chellam" she pleaded, opening her legs a little wider apart. Tiny droplets of oil and her love juice fell to the floor.

I did as she asked and pushed my middle finger gently up her tunnel of love, my palm facing up to her pussy, as if protecting her. She was sopping wet and gasped when my finger penetrated the entrance her cunt. She moved a little to adjust her position and then started to buck her hips gently.

"Mmmm.....yes, Mohan.... ..." she moaned, guiding my finger inside her.

I slid my finger into her vagina and gently touched her insides. I stroked it up and down slowly, varying the penetration and speed while I used my other hand to pinch and caress her bountiful ass. She placed her hands on my shoulder for support and bucked her hips, fucking my finger in wanton fashion.

"Unhhhhh.....aaaahhhh....yesssss..mmmmm" she groaned, looking at me, her eyes fluttering, her body bent at the waist and her boobs gyrating with her movements.

Instinctively, I bent my middle finger inside her pussy, like a hook towards me, and used the tip of my finger to caress her pussy wall. She brought her hand between her legs and guided my finger to touch her insides properly.

"Yessss....there.... ......" she moaned, as my finger caressed a small fleshy ridge inside her pussy and I felt her body jerk in pleasure.

"Mmmm....aaaahhhh....YESSSSSSSSSS....there...touch me there, Chellam" she cried, her hips beginning to buck harder now.

It was such a turn-on for me to see her face express the sheer pleasure she was feeling as I caressed that spot, her sacred spot as I was to learn later. Her eyes were glazed in sexual dizziness and her mouth contorted obscenely, her melons gyrating wildly. My cock was by now throbbing in excitement watching Aayahmah's arousal as she struggled to keep herself coherent.


I continued to stroke her pleasure point, making circles around the spot with my middle finger and alternating with gentle pressure exactly on the point. Her pussy was flowing now, nectar from the heavens oozing down onto my palm. Again by intuition, I used my thumb to touch and stroke her clit, as well as her lips simultaneously which increased her pleasure double-fold.

"Unnnnh...unhhhh....yess....more...more...more......Make me cum...unnhh....make me explode....make me cum, darling...yes....yes.....yes" she whimpered, almost crying for release, her cunt fucking my finger hard..

"Cum for me, Amma........explode for me..." I encouraged her, sensing that her powerful release was not far away.

Continuing the dual-stimulation of her rosebud and her pleasure spot with my right hand, I cupped her heaving breasts and massaged them with my left hand, using my fingers to rub her fat nipples. She bucked her hips against my hand harder and faster, using my shoulders for support.

"Oh my GODDDDD............Mohannn.......Mohannnnnn" she screamed, looking at me, her teeth clenched together, her face and body tightened in a Goddess Kali-like trance, threatening to ignite into fire at any second. Her fingers clawed and dug into my shoulders. And, then her body convulsed uncontrollably as if in a rage of epileptic fits.

"Unnnnhhh....unnnhhhhh...unhhhhh.......YESSSSSSSSSSSS....cummiiiiiinnggg...cummmmiiiinnnnggggg......cummmmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnggggggggg" she screamed, her body jerked powerfully and a burst of honey squirted out of her yoni spraying my hand with her liquid love. My cock twitched in sheer shocked pleasure as I saw and felt her spray hit my hand - it was divine.

"Mohannnnnnnnn.......aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh........" she shouted in pleasure again, as her yoni squirted another spray of her divine nectar over my hand and thighs, more intense than the first. Again, my cock twitched and throbbed strongly as if wanting to ejaculate in response.

"So good, so good, so good....Chellam....aaaaahhhh.....mmmmmm.....yesssss" she moaned repeatedly, as her body spasmed out of control, her breathing and pulse-rate at breakneck speeds and her pussy squirting honey like a fresh mountain spring.

Fearful that she might pass out from the intensity of her explosion, I stood up without removing my hand and hugged her body to me, her head against my chest, supporting her buckling legs, continuing to touch her pleasure spot slowly, letting her ride through her orgasmic waves. She was sobbing and crying in her pleasure, uttering sweet nothings.

We stayed like that for some long minutes until her orgasm subsided slightly and she regained her composure somewhat. Tears were dripping down her cheeks as she gently removed my finger from inside her. I kept my palm there, cupping her divine pussy, collecting her dripping nectar.

She looked up to me – she was smiling but there were tears rolling down from her eyes, tears of pleasure. She removed my hand from her temple of love and kissed my palm, tasting her own pussy juice. I kissed my palm and rubbed it on my face – I was addicted to her cum.

"I love you Mohan. Every inch of my body loves you. You have given me the greatest pleasure any woman could ask for" she sobbed.

I hugged her to me. Her body was still reeling from her mighty explosion, but it wanted more pleasures, more satisfaction. She felt my throbbing cock between us and her fingers encircled it – it pulsed in her hand, it too begging for more pleasures, more satisfaction. She stroked the oily shaft and looked into my eyes – our eyes talked and decided what to do.

She pushed and prompted me to sit on the stool, my back upright, my knees bent and my feet firmly fixed on the floor. Then holding on to my shoulder for support, she moved one leg over my knees, straddled herself over my legs and impaled herself in one go on my engorged member. Her hands went around my neck for anchor while her feet went around my waist and touched the floor, providing her with enough pivot.

"Mmmmmmm...yesssss....fuck" we grunted together as her yoni welcomed my lingam deep into her, her body trembling again as my rod seared her wet flesh.

Sitting on me, tears were still rolling down her eyes as she fucked me, riding me like there was no tomorrow. She raised and lowered herself on my cock, slowly milking it with her still convulsing cunt. Her floodgates were open - she was dripping pussy cream in a steady flow, wetting my balls.

"I want to die like this Chellam, on your cock" she said, bouncing up and down on my shaft while I massaged her bums.

My hands held her hips and lifted her up and down on my cock, in an urgent show of power. I was totally overwhelmed with what we both were sharing and I wanted the pleasures to last forever and forever.

"They love talking to each other so much...aaaahhhhh" she moaned, feeling my cock twitching and throbbing deep inside her hole and her pussy gripping me in tune to my throbbing.

"I love your pussy, just love being inside you, Ma....it's so tight...the feeling is awesome. Keep me inside you forever" I said slamming my length into her cunt again and again.

"Unhhhh...unnhhhhh....unhhhhh......yes, yes, yes....this pussy is yours, Chellam....fuck her...fuck her....fuck her" she screamed obscenely, pumping herself hard on my pillar of love.

She sat upright on me with her arms around my neck, kissing me, while she slid up and down on my shaft. Our tongues hungrily coiled together, licking and sucking each other. We fucked like that in the open area, now partly bathed by direct sunlight, as if in a trance, two naked bodies covered in oil and oblivious to the whole world.