Watching My Loving Parents Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She next removed her bra, releasing her beautiful round orbs, and threw it over the clothes' line, together with the blouse. She then moved forward and touched me, as my fingers teased her damp undergrowth. Her hand slid down my front, seeking my pleasure shaft and finding it in full erect glory.

"Aaaaahhhhh..." a moan escaped her lips, as she bent her legs slightly at her knees, opening her yoni for me, while her fingers stroked my shaft.

My fingers massaged her damp pussy, caressing the outer lips of her heavenly womanhood with my thumb and index finger gently, sliding up and down the entire length of her lips, first one side then the other. Her eyes revealed the pleasure she was feeling and she opened her legs a little more to accommodate my probing hand. Her cunt lips opened up in anticipation, like a blossoming flower expecting a honey bee.

Her fingers continued to squeeze and massage my cock, stroking it simultaneously, as my fingers teased her furry beaver. Her thumb ran over the pointed tip, wiping the pre-cum away.

"I'm wet for you, my lover....very wet. I want your hard cock inside me, please" she asked.

I kept rubbing her soaking wet womanhood. She shivered in little pleasures, breathing deeply, as my fingers gently caressed her lips, her eyes again aflame with so much desire. She kissed my ears and shoulders while her fingers kept stroking my cock slowly.

I prompted our bodies to turn 180° and rested her against the granite washing stone, the fleshy cheeks of her bums partly resting on the stone. I lifted up her left leg and kneeled down in front of her exposed temple of love. I rested her left leg on my shoulder and without further hesitation; I buried my face in her hairy oasis and lapped her open flower with hunger.

"Ohhhh.....mmmmmm......yesssss..........aaaaaahhhhhh" she moaned in delight.

Her cunt was simply beautiful, her puffed lips open like a pink lotus flower, her clit hard and peeking out from the top of her slit. Her love tunnel was open, reddish-pink, excited and throbbing in anticipation.

"I love your pussy" I murmured before burying my tongue into her love hole.

Her left hand held the back of my head as I devoured her cunt with my mouth and tongue, enjoying her rich feminine aroma and taste. She humped gently against my face, fucking my mouth with her pussy. I loved her doing that – I had learnt early that it was always a lovely sign when a woman does that.

"Mmmmm......" she moaned, loving the attention her yoni was getting.

I looked up to her as I ate her hairy pussy. Her right hand was caressing her breasts and pulling on the hard nipples, her eyes closed and her mouth open, as she enjoyed the oral pleasure she was receiving. Her left hand guided my head as I greedily licked her wanton twat, concentrating on her hardened clit.

"I love your mouth on my pussy, Chellam, beautiful, just beautiful" she moaned.

She humped me gently but in a steady rhythm which was increasing by the second. Her fingers slowly and gently grasped the hair on my head – she was the master and I her slave.

She pulled my face off her exposed womanhood and looked down at me. Her face was contorted with pleasure, beaming with sexual desire, her eyes burning red like those of the warring Goddess Durga.

"Fuck me now, Mohan....I need you inside me, please" she commanded, her body trembling with desire.

I lifted her left leg off my shoulder and stood up, still holding that leg with my right hand. I lifted her right leg as well with my left hand and then spread her legs wide. The granite stone was at a perfect height for penetration and I eased forward aiming my thick lance at her wide open slit. Her right hand snaked between our groins to guide me inside her pussy. My prick slid in with ease into her tight cavern.

"Aaaaahhhhhhhhh.....yesssssss......mmmmmmmmm" she squealed as I penetrated her delicate womanly folds and buried myself into her holy depths.

"Yessssss....mmmmmmmm.....your pussy feels so good, Amma....so wet yet so tight....love being inside you" I groaned my delight.

"It loves your cock darling....perfect fit....now fuck me hard.....I want you to fuck me crazy....enough to keep me wanting more over the next days when I can't have you...fuck me my young stud" squealed Aayahmah again in wanton delight.

I fucked her like a young stallion, quick and hard in-out strokes and she kept pace with me, humping back against my powerful thrusts, her bums barely resting on the granite stone. Her arms were around my neck and her eyes were looking deep into mine, as I stabbed her mercilessly. There was so much love and desire in her eyes – that look was more than what is ever needed to make a man satisfied.

"Yes...mmmmm...aaaahhh......uuunnnhhh...uuunnnhhh...uuunnnhhh" she moaned deliriously.

Her hands let go of my neck and slid down towards my bums. At that instant I teased her with shortened thrusts, drilling my rod in slowly but she gripped my ass cheeks and forcefully pulled me into her, her eyes telling me "No way you are getting out, Mister."

I just felt amazed at how good her pussy felt, so tight and warm – it just felt like the first time I was inside her. It seemed as if every muscle in her body was concentrated inside her cunt and clenching my cock. She groaned loudly, and then whimpered softly as her hands moved away from my back. She lowered her torso backwards and, almost acrobatically, wrapped her legs around my hips and pulled me deeper into her, her heels firmly pressed against my ass to regulate my momentum.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me.....mmmm" she cried out, raising her bums off the stone and thrusting herself against me as her heels pulled me closer, her eyes encouraging me.

My hands slid under her raised bums and cupped her meaty flesh, as we moved together in unison at an increased, almost frantic, pace, urging each other on. Her incredible pussy muscles worked overtime, caressing and squeezing the thick meat filling her tunnel.

"Lift me up, darling" she begged, wrapping her legs tight around my waist and raising her torso.

I bent my knees slightly while my hands held her waist and carried her off the stone, without disengaging my cock – our bodies joined tightly in the act of love. My hands immediately supported her ass while her arms encircled my neck and we stood there like that copulating like apes, not missing a stroke

I screwed my cock in and out of her cunt with youthful energy – deep, power strokes, all the way in, all the way out. And her cunt screwed me in response, in an extra-tight grip, generating pleasure-tremors over my entire body.

"Ammmaaaa.....love you....love you...love you...love fucking you" I cried in pleasure, thrusting masterfully in and out of her well-oiled sheath of love.

"Yes, my darling son....fuck me...fuck me...fuck me...." she spurred me on, her melons heaving and bouncing between our bodies, as she increased the power of her down thrusts.

Overcome with the urgency to explode, we again increased the tempo to a rapid, non-stop, machine-like fucking. I pounded her twat with power-drives – in, out, in, out, in quick successions. And she matched me with power thrusts, smashing her rounded ass against my thighs as her arms tightened their hold around my neck, her explosion imminent. Her eyes were glazed, drunk on the sexual pleasure she was experiencing.

"Unhhhh....unhhhh....unhhhh" we panted like dogs, urging each other, dizzy with lust, fucking each other crazy. I stabbed her mercilessly, as deep as it could go, feeling her pussy wanting more.

"Mmmmm....yesssss........love your cock...love your fucking cock.....so fucking good.....don't stop, Mohan.....don't ever stop fucking me......ohhhh.....fuckkkk" she cried, as her body started to tremble and shiver and then stiffened for a few seconds, her cunt loosening the grip around my throbbing meat.

And then the next second "YESSSSSS......NOWWWWWWWWWW.....fuck meeeeeeeeee" she bellowed in pure crazed frenzy as her pussy literally wrapped around my cock in a vice-like grip, almost as if trying to crush it to mash.

"Unnnnhhh....unnnhhhhh...unhhhhh.......YESSSSSSSSSSSS....cummiiiiiinnggg...cummmmiiiinnnnggggg......cummmmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnggggggggg" she screamed and her body jerked powerfully.

"Mohannnnnnnnn.......aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh........fuckkkkk....yesssss" she screamed in pleasure, as her yoni bathed my throbbing cock with her divine juices.

I kept drilling powerfully into her magical hole, feeling her muscles contracting in rapid succession, seemingly wanting to suck the life-giving seed out of me. Her face was contorted in sheer wanton lust, her eyes glazed with love and desire. It was such a turn-on for me to see her mature face express the sheer pleasure she was experiencing and I felt proud of being the source of her pleasures.

"So good, so good, so good....Chellam....aaaaahhhh.....mmmmmm.....yesssss...beautiful" she moaned repeatedly, as her body spun out of control, her breathing rapid and heavy and her pussy flushing honey like a freshly sprouted spring.

"Fuck me....fuck me....fuck me....I love your cock....love your cock....fuck meeeee....." she whimpered non-stop, as her body continued to tremble in a powerful orgasm.

Her juices were dripping under my hairy nuts and down the side of my thighs. Her pussy was insatiable, her muscles truly incredible, as they squeezed my cock tight, transmitting her orgasmic energy from her body into mine through my teenage prick. I felt a beautiful tingling sensation spreading out from my cock and knew that a massive eruption was near.

My hands held her body tight, my fingers digging into her bums as I increased the tempo, thrusting my mammoth shaft deep into her wanton cunt. Her fingers tightened the hold around my neck as she matched me thrust for thrust. My cock was throbbing, twitching and expanding, in tune to the magical contractions of her magnificent yoni.

"God, I love your pussy, Amma.....so fucking tight, so strong, so good, .....mmm...yesssss" I moaned my pleasure to her.

She looked at me and smiled, like a divine nymph, encouraging me, with mega-squeezes in quick successions, watching my reactions. Her body still shivered in pleasure, in a prolonged orgasm, as I kept driving my burning rod into her holy depths.

"Fuck me Chellam....fuck me......keep fucking me" she urged me, contracting her vaginal muscles in a steady pattern.

Overcome with the desire to release my seed, I thrust like a madman, in and out of her divine hole in quick-fire succession, with all my strength. Sensing my need, she fucked me with equal force. And deep inside her, the elastic walls of her well-oiled tunnel were milking my cock with rapid and powerful urgency, wanting me to release.

"Ammmaaaa.....oh God.....my darling .....YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS....fuckkkkkkk" I screamed, responding to her power squeezes and driving my throbbing prick right up to the top of her womb repeatedly.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me.....aaaaahhhhhhhh" Aayahmah moaned in wanton fashion, her body jerking in pleasure every time my cock touched the back of her womb.

"YESSSSSSSSS... Amma....yessss......unnnh...unnhhhh...unnhhh...going to explode soon....explode with me....please" I urged her, forcing my cock as deep into her as possible.

"Unnnhhh....yessss....my darling....I want to cum again...with you...harder...harder.........so close, so close.....fuck me....fuck me...more....more.." she moaned deliriously, her body shaking uncontrollably.

"Oh God.....oh God.....oh God.....unhhh...unhhh...unhhh" we groaned in pure ecstasy, as an animal-like desire enveloped our copulating bodies.

"Ammma.....Ammma.....so good....so good....fuck me, Ma....fuck me...please" I cried to her, driving my rampant prick, deep into her incredible cunt, in quick repetitions, overcome by the exquisite sensations all over my body.

She sensed my impending explosion and her muscles urged me to let go, squeezing my hardness at random. I felt the energy rising deep inside my balls and with one mighty thrust, I plunged my throbbing prick all the way inside her, hitting the back of her womb. At that exact moment, her pussy delivered a mega-squeeze, triggering our eruptions one after the other.

"Ammmmmaaaaaaaaa.....nowwwwww" I squealed in pleasure, as my meat expanded and exploded inside her womb.

My six-foot frame trembled and explosions went off in my head as powerful jets of cum shot out of my shaft like little missiles into her boiling cauldron.

"Amma.........Oh Goddddddd....YESSSSSSSSSSS....YESSSS" I screamed in the throes of ecstasy, my legs shaking with the intense power of my release, as I filled her oasis with my virile boy juice.

"Unnnnh....unnnhhhh....unnnnhhhhhh....give it to me, Chellam. FUCK ME.....FUCK MEEEEEE" she urged me, her body shivering in delight.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh......ammmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......fuck meeeee....yesssssssssssss...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I growled, thrusting mercilessly into her voracious cunt.

Her body was trembling, her legs around my waist were literally shaking as her pussy convulsed non-stop, sucking everything out of me. Her pussy worked overtime, urging my cock to remain hard. Her magnificent bums kept smacking hard against my thighs as she drove towards her own impending release again.

"Aaaahhhhhhh........ ...so good, so good, so good...mmmmm" I moaned in satisfaction, as the last gushes of cum flowed into her yoni.

My teenage cock remained hard and I continued to thrust into her glorious cunt, over and over, in a steady rhythm, inciting screams of joy from her. My legs were now struggling to support our combined weights but I wanted to give my lover maximum satisfaction. So my hands supported her bums while I drilled her with youthful force, faster and harder. And she fucked me back with such vigour, turning and twisting around my cock and all the while contracting her fantastic vaginal muscles.

"Keep fucking me...keep fucking me. Unnnhhh....unnnhhh....yesss....harder...harder.... Chellam. Oh God, oh God, oh God" she screamed in pleasure, gyrating her body around my cock.

My beautiful Goddess was on the throes of sexual ecstasy, her beautifully ripe body trembling as if in a trance; her eyes smouldering with pure desire, her mouth wide open, emitting guttural sounds of carnal pleasure. She was on the verge of another explosion.

Aayahmah pushed down hard onto my giant pole, impaling her insatiable pussy right up to my balls, and then her body tightened, her pussy clamped around the base of my prick. I pushed deeper, lodging my mushroom head all the way up into her womb and held her, as her body shuddered and shook involuntarily.

"GODDDD.........Mohaaaaaannn....YESSSSSSSSSS.....fuck meeeeeeeeeee...nowwwwww" she shrieked in a high pitched voice, her body exploded yet again in a mighty explosion.

"Oh GOD...Oh GOD....YESSSSS. Aaaaaahhhhhhh. Mohan.........Mohannnnnnnnn. Cummmmmmiiiiiing...YESSSSSSS" she screamed, as her body trembled out of control yet again.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me....mmmmmmmmmm. Aaaaahhhhh....unnhhh....unnhhh" Aayahmah cried unashamedly, pushing down hard against my upward thrusts, bathing my cock with her divine honey.

Her body was shaking and her pussy was uncontrollable, generating super-powered contractions. I continued to thrust into her slowly, wanting to prolong her powerful climax, wanting to give this woman everything she wanted. She moaned and cooed in satisfied pleasure, her fingers entwined around my neck.

"I love you....I love you....I love you..." she kept sobbing repeatedly, her head resting on my shoulder, wetting it with her tears of love.

We stood there like that for a while, my hard cock buried deep inside her cunt. My legs were still reeling from my own staggering release earlier but I held her tight and safe in my hands. Her legs were still wobbling, random shivers of pleasure.

"I love you, Chellam....love your cock inside me....." she whispered to me and kissed my cheek.

Slowly, I lifted her off my erect prick and let her feet to the ground. I hugged her to me and we joined our lips together in an honest expression of the special love we shared. I sucked on her tongue and my arms roamed over her back, settling eventually on her magnificent bums.

We broke apart and just looked at each other, our bodies shining radiantly with the sweat from our loving escapades. No words were spoken but our eyes exchanged promises of more love to be shared. Her hand reached out to touch my erect cock and her fingers encircled it, squeezing it.

"Still so hard..." she said, smiling at me and slowly stroking my length.

She squatted down on the floor, her legs spread unashamedly wide, exposing her well-fucked hairy cunt to my teenage eyes. Her pussy was dripping our love juices to the bathroom floor. We smiled as we watched our love drops oozing out of her holy oasis.

"All your seed, Chellam" she said before collecting some of the whitish nectar in the palm of her right hand while her left hand continued to stroke my rigid pole.

She moved her head forward and swallowed the throbbing meat into her mouth, sliding her lips over the entire hard length, till her face was nuzzled in my sweaty forest of hair.

"Mmmmmm......aaaaaaahhhhhh" I moaned, relishing the exquisite feeling of being inside her tight oral orifice again.

I stroked the top of her head, as she blew me, sliding my prick in and out of her mouth slowly, all the way from the base to the tip of my monstrous crown. Her lips held tight around my rod and a beautiful warm sensation spread from her lips to my lingam. I noticed that her right hand was still under her pussy collecting our love dripping from her satisfied cunt.

Gently, she pulled my meat out of her mouth and her fingers encircled the hard shaft. She looked up at me and smiled, then licked her way up the vertical pillar to the shiny crown, her tongue teasing the pulsing veins on the shaft. Then she lovingly swirled her tongue around the swollen mushroom head, making it wet.

Aayahmah brought her right hand to her beautifully large breasts and smeared our love cream all over her flesh mounds, coating her big hard nipples and her cleavage with our combined juices. She pulled on her nipples and teased me with a seductive smile. So erotic to watch – my cock twitched violently in response.

She leaned forward and sucked on my mushroom cockhead like a lollipop, swirling her tongue around the bloated head and wetting it with her saliva. Then she guided my cock towards her right breast and touched her hard nipple against the wet tip of my cock, smiling at me with her loving, lust-filled eyes. Her nipples were hard, like mini-cocks, protruding out from her magnificent round breasts. She did the same with her left nipple.

After a few seconds of tit-play, she again engulfed my monster cock into her loving mouth and sucked on it for a few seconds. She bobbed her head forward and backward and her fingers began to caress my hairy cum-refilled balls. I watched her heavenly face pleasure my dick.

"Mmmmm..." I moaned, enjoying her oral stimulation.

She looked up at me and smiled.

"I love you, Chellam. I love your wonderful cock. It is here in me" she said lovingly, pointing towards her heart.

She stood up and rested her bums on the granite washing stone. She pulled me towards her and placed my throbbing meat in between her cleavage. Again, the granite stone was at the right height for this purpose. I wondered if my parents had that stone made at that height for a reason!!

"Fuck my tits with your beautiful cock, Chellam" Aayahmah encouraged me, pressing her two mounds against my meat to ensure tightness.

I bent my knees a little and pushed up, sliding my cock up her cleavage and then slowly sliding it down again. Our juices that Aayahmah had smeared over her tits provided some kind of lubrication, but it was still relatively dry. Sensing this, Aayahmah placed her fingers into her hairy twat and rubbed more juice onto my cock and her cleavage, repeating this a few times.