Watching Tanya Ch. 02

Story Info
Watching the tapes, husband finds more than expected.
3.7k words
4.22
148.4k
29
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 05/11/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For two weeks I've held these tapes. I know they contain footage of my wife during her most intimate moments, as seen through the eyes of a voyeur I brought in to watch her. This vacation had been the most incredibly erotic experience of my life, but at the same time, the contents of these tapes have kept my stomach tied in knots.

Brian hasn't brought it up because I told him that at the moment he placed the tapes of my wife in my hand, we agreed that the entire event never happened. It was ancient history, and never to be discussed again. I have no clue what he actually saw, but more importantly, the last tape... the night my wife passed out, and I gave Brian permission to have his way, is still a mystery. While every indication is that he fucked her, I still don't know, and haven't had the opportunity to watch the tapes. My only clue was seeing my wife, naked and spread on open display for me after he had left her, her body wet from wiping her down after he used her. I won't know until I watch the tapes.

Tanya and our daughter have gone to make their rounds at the community yard sales. They'll be gone for several hours, and I sit here with the tapes in hand, trying to work up the courage to plug the video camera into the television. A part of me is ashamed that I allowed my wife to be violated, yet another part of me wants to start the tape and see what's there, the sheer thrill of a deed so evil compelling me to relive the violation in a deeper light, seeing my wife through another pervert's eyes. What I hold now is even more erotic than when it was happening, because then, I could only guess if he was watching, where now, I can actually see what he recorded for me. I'm a good husband who loves his wife deeply. I'm also an adventurous man that wants his better half to fully explore all things pleasurable, to share in his perversion. I guess the guilt comes from knowing that she was an unwilling participant for an entire week.

I plug the video camera into the DVD recorder. I need to dub off the tapes, and then destroy them to eliminate all the evidence. All the evidence except for a skinny little DVD that I can watch when needed and hide almost anywhere. I'm not ready yet. I'll start the recording and turn off the television. It's playing. Its recording. I'm not ready to watch. I do this all day, dubbing the tapes to DVD, but still afraid to press the play button. With each tape that finishes, the DVD menu pops up, and I catch tiny thumbnails of images that I know are my wife.

Ok, it's now or never. Everything is on a single DVD, and all I have to do is press play. I'm about to watch a man spying on my wife doing what until now, only I have seen. I'm about to look through his eyes as he lusts for my wife from the darkness. The time to imagine has ended, and it's time to see it for real. I push the button.....

The screen turns black, and I hear the ocean in the background. I hear the crackle of the plastic parts on the camera being bumped around in the darkness as Brian made his way around the side of the condo to spy on my wife. Finally, a bright streak jumps into frame. It's my bedroom light shining through the sliding glass door. It centers and focuses, and I see my wife walking into the room alone, closing the door behind her. I can hear Brian breathing rapidly, quivering with anticipation in knowing what was about to come. He slowly zooms in, and I see Tanya's face clearly.

She's oblivious to the camera as she walks around the room, preparing for bed. Innocent... unassuming... my wife as she is when I'm not there. Finally, Brian zooms out, and I watch as Tanya pulls off her shirt.

"Oh, shit." Brian whispered quietly, a quiver in his voice. "Here she goes Dude."

Tanya reaches around behind her and unfastens her bra. The straps drop down over her shoulders and I hear Brian again.

"Come on Baby, show me those titties."

Tanya slides off her bra, exposing her breasts to her voyeur. He zooms in, getting a better view, panning up to her face as she walks around. Suddenly, she grabs her night gown and walks into the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

"Fuck." Brian says as he begins to leave. The screen goes black again, but he's still recording as he makes his way around the side of the house again. He starts talking to me.

"Man!" he begins, "Your wife has some nice tits. I wish I could have gotten a peek at her pussy, but I'm sure I'll get a chance to see it pretty soon. I always wondered what Tanya's tits looked like, and I guess I know now. I wouldn't mind fucking the shit out of them.

I hope you don't mind if I get dirty when I talk. I guess if I'm going to be the perverted Peeping Tom, I might as well play the part. Hell, I'm kind of hoping to see her get fucked. Does she take it in the ass? I really hope I get to see her getting fucked in the ass."

The screen went blank for a second as the clip ended, and I hit the pause button. I contemplated what I had just seen. A good friend got a good look at my wife's tits, and then informed me that he would be getting pretty graphic when he talked about her. I have to admit, when he said he wanted to see her get fucked in the ass, the sheer bluntness of the comment was arousing. After all, he was talking about my wife.

I hit the play button again, and the first scene seemed to be repeating itself until he focused on her again, and I could tell that this was the following night. Tanya walked into the room, slightly sun burnt from the beach.

"Ok, Tanya." He said softly, "Show me that pussy this time. I want to see you completely naked."

Tanya took off her T-shirt, and she was wearing her bathing suit underneath.

"Yeah Baby!" he said, "Dude, I'm about to see everything your wife's got! Tits, ass, pussy.... Is that pussy shaved or hairy? I guess I'm about to find out."

She slipped the straps over her shoulders and pulled her top down to the waist.

"Love those titties." Brian whispered.

Tanya turned around and slipped her fingers into the sides of her bathing suit, slowly sliding it down, and giving Brian a clear view of her naked behind.

"Look at that ass." He whispered, "Your wife has a great ass. It's one of those you like to grab while you're pounding it from behind."

Yeah, he was right. I had always loved grabbing her ass while I'm pounding her. Little did he know, yet, that if he caught us having sex, he'd see it first hand.

Tanya finally turned around, and the camera angle dropped as Brian knelt down and zoomed in to her pussy. "Obviously, she shaves," he said, "but it's been a while. Look at that snatch. I can't believe you get to fuck that snatch, you lucky bastard."

My wife walked around the room, and pulled a bottle of lotion from the suitcase. She walked to the mirror and began to rub lotion over her burn, rubbing it into her skin slowly.

"Poor baby got burned." He said, "Give those tits some attention."

Tanya continued to rub in the lotion, but eventually moved to her breasts, massaging the lotion into them.

"Look at them move." He said, "That's fucking beautiful."

Tanya finished rubbing in her lotion and pulled a cigarette from her purse. We weren't smoking inside the house, so Brian knew she was about to come outside. He quickly stashed the camera in the bushes, flipping it over to night vision mode, and ran around the side of the house before he was caught. The camera angle was slightly skewed, but you could clearly see my naked wife cutting off the light, and walking out onto the secluded patio completely naked. She lit her cigarette, and held her arms out as she smoked, feeling the comfortable night air blowing across her naked body.

You could see the feelings of freedom in her face as she stood outside completely nude, completely relaxed. Something caught her attention, and she peeked around the corner of the house. Brian had gotten brave, and decided to "stagger drunkenly" to the side of the house to relieve himself. Tanya threw the cigarette over the fence, and jumped into the shadows as Brian turned the corner and walked to the edge of the bushes.

The frame was clear in the night vision mode. Brian was urinating in the bushes, and Tanya was standing nude less than three feet away. Close enough that she could have reached out and touched him. I could see her naughtily bite her lip as she grinned wickedly and stepped further away from the shadows. The roar of the ocean drowned out any footsteps, so she knew that Brian was oblivious to her presence. She stood directly behind him, getting braver as she moved out into the moonlight, ready to jump back into the shadows at a moments notice.

What Tanya didn't realize was that Brian suspected she was still outside. He was hoping to keep her trapped in the shadows, naked, able to get caught in a second. He was enjoying the power he had over my wife at the moment. Brian pulled a cigarette from his pocket and lit it, keeping his back to Tanya, who he suspected was hiding in the shadows of the porch behind him. He smoked quietly, keeping his back to her. I could see her frozen in the shadows, unsure of what to feel. She was naked and vulnerable, yet she also wanted to get caught.

The video scene suddenly got bright, and I saw myself walk into the room. I could also see Tanya squat down into the shadows next to the table. She watched Brian drunkenly turn and look into the light, and I heard him say, "Shit, this is their bedroom!"

I watched myself grab something from our bag and leave the room, switching off the light as I left. At the time, I was completely oblivious to what was occurring outside, but I knew right now that Brian was completely aware that Tanya was out there with him.

"Dude," he said, "Why couldn't you have been your wife? I wouldn't mind seeing her." He said drunkenly.

I could see Tanya look directly at him, and could tell she was somewhat shocked. He staggered back around the house to the deck, leaving Tanya naked on the patio alone. She carefully walked across and peered around the corner making sure he was gone. Then she stood with her back to the camera, and stared at the sliding glass door. I watched her squirm as she contemplated what was going on, as if she were a young girl doing something dirty for the first time. I contemplated what had occurred after that night, and wondered if my wife had started her own game.

Brian had to leave the camera there until he knew it was safe to come back for it. It recorded a lot of nothing, but it did catch Tanya occasionally slipping outside naked and staring at the door. At one point, she left the inside light on and walked toward it, trying to see out, then she stepped outside and looked inside our room. She had discovered the two way mirror effect. Lighting a cigarette, she dragged a chair to the edge of the frame, and placed it facing the camera. More importantly, her back would be to Brian if he staggered back down the side of the house. She put her feet up in the chair, and waved her legs open and closed, exposing her pussy to the night air. Occasionally, she would reach down and lightly stroke her pussy, on the off chance that Brian might come back and catch her. He didn't, but I wondered what would have happened if he had come back. Would she act shocked, and run? Would she act embarrassed, but stay? Would she play the drunk wife and let a friend cop a feel, knowing she wouldn't remember it in the morning? This was a side of my wife I had never seen. She finished her cigarette and turned in for the night, me coming in shortly afterward and going to bed myself.

The tape ran out before Brian came back, but I knew I hadn't missed anything. Tanya was already in bed, so unless she got out without me knowing, nothing else happened. The scene went black, and the next tape started. Again, it was in night vision mode, but Brian was walking down the beach at night, specifically so that he could talk openly to me on the tape.

"So did you catch that shit last night?" he asked. "I was hoping she might come out and let me see her naked, but she did a pretty good job of hiding in the shadows. I knew she was there, but I couldn't see much of anything.

I know, I took a real risk letting her know I wanted to see her naked. At least I hope she heard me. I guess we'll find out in a little while. If I slip back there and the curtains are still open, I'll know that she either didn't hear me, or wants me watching her. If the curtains are closed, then hopefully she'll think she caught it before I saw her."

The segment stopped, and started again as Brian walked down the side of the house to the private patio. It was in night vision mode again, and he carefully scanned everything in front of him, looking to make sure Tanya wasn't out there. He hoped he would see her before she saw him.

Just as he reaches the edge of the house, the scene got bright, and he turned off the night vision. He slowly stepped in front of the window, and I noticed that the curtains had been opened a little wider than the night before. I hadn't done it, and I knew Brian wouldn't risk it.

This time, Tanya and I both were in there. Tanya walked into the bathroom as I lay on the bed and scanned the channels. Looking back, I knew what was happening now. This was the night Tanya was unusually horny, and now I knew why. She walked out wearing a very sexy nightgown, black with green lace, her tits about to pop out of it.

She straddled me on the bed, and I ran my fingers over the slick material of the ground. On the video, Brian spoke.

"Yeah Baby," he said, "You think she's just fucking you. She's really performing for me, hoping I'm out here watching her. I'll bet she makes eye contact with the glass."

Tanya lifted off her gown and ground her pussy into my crotch as she squeezed her breasts. At the time, I thought this was all for me, and was hoping Brian was catching it. We were all somewhat in the dark, oblivious to at least some of the facts. What I, as the mastermind, didn't know, was that now my wife was about to perform for another man, and it was him watching that turned her on, not the idea of getting fucked by me. I hit the stop button on the remote.

I realized the full evolution of that week as it pertained to my personal fantasies. While I was secretly fulfilling my voyeuristic fantasy of another guy watching my wife, she had discovered her exhibitionist side. I had a partner in crime, and she sincerely believed she was getting away with murder by playing the unwitting victim to Brian's "Peeping Tom." This opportunity was simply too good to pass up. It was time to have a talk with my wife.

Tanya came home, and our daughter changed and left again to go meet her boyfriend. I fixed Tanya a stiff drink, and we watched a porn movie that didn't star her. I let her get tipsy and horny, and gently let my fingers glide over her body, ensuring that she would be in the mood shortly.

The scene on the screen was a young blonde bent over a couch, getting pounded from behind. "I'd love to see some guy doing that to you." I said, expecting the usual apology that she could never bring herself to do it. My comment was met with silence, but a gentle squirm as her hand slid down her body.

"Maybe someday." She answered.

"I would at least like to show you to another guy. Let him see my wife naked." I said.

"I know." She answered.

"Brian saw you on vacation." I said, being answered with silence.

"He spied on me?" she finally asked calmly, never looking away from the screen. "Did he tell you, or something?" she continued to pry, amazingly calm, though I could feel the tension building in her body.

"You knew he was watching." I said, suddenly feeling her body tense completely, as if waiting on the roof to cave in on her at any second. "You enjoyed it." I added with a smile that she could hear in my voice. I felt her body relax slightly, still not knowing what to say. "You performed for him in front of the window."

"Sorry." she said, "I don't know what to say."

"Let's be honest." I said, "You know I've wanted exactly that for a very long time. You finally did it. Did you enjoy it?"

"It was different." She answered, and then paused for a few seconds. "Yeah," she continued, "I enjoyed it. It made me feel sexy. Are you mad?"

"Uh, no." I answered, "We had arranged it before we ever went on vacation."

Tanya sat straight up and turned to glare at me. "I CAN NOT BELIEVE...." She started to scream, but I quickly held my finger up in a defiant gesture, and hushed her quickly, the look in my eye telling her that there was more, and she was busted.

"The agreement was that he would video tape everything." I said, "And the night you were sitting on the patio naked, he had stashed the camera in the bushes. You were standing two feet from him naked, sneaking closer, like you were hoping to get caught." The look on her face was priceless. "I watched you set things up so that he could walk up on you and catch you playing with yourself."

"I cannot believe you set me up!" she snapped.

"I cannot believe you ate it up!" I snapped back.

Tanya bit her lip, not sure whether to be angry, or humbled.

"Look," I said, "I don't know if this was a fantasy for you, or just something that pushed the right buttons. You know it's one of my biggest fantasies, and the only reason we're discussing this is because this NEEDS to come out in the open."

"Whether I enjoyed it or not, you betrayed my trust." She said, "You set me up to be visually violated by a buddy. That was wrong."

"You played passed out, and let him fuck you." I answered, "Whether I enjoyed it or not, you cheated on your husband. THAT was wrong."

"HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW THAT?!" she screamed, incriminating herself.

"Remember when you were still playing unconscious, and I came to bed? I slid my finger inside you. That wetness was all you. That wasn't personal lube, and it sure as hell wasn't a guy's cum!" I said, "You got off playing the innocent victim, and allowed him to do everything he did. If you were REALLY out cold, you would have been dry, and he would have had to use the lube. You were awake, knew it was him, and never made any attempt to stop him."

Tanya sat silent, unsure of what direction to go.

"We both used Brian." I said, "Of course, he didn't mind. I used him to fulfill my fantasy, and you use him to fulfill your's. Yeah, I did wrong, but you're guilty too. So why don't we move forward with this and just be honest?"

"What do you want?" she asked.

"I know you enjoyed it." I answered, "I want you to admit it and bring my fantasy full circle. I'm going to watch everything he taped. I can watch it without you, or we can watch it together and you can tell me your side of what was happening. I'd like to hear it."

Tanya contemplated her options. "So you haven't seen the sex tape yet?"

"No, but I'm even more turned on knowing you were awake for it." I answered.

"He did a bunch of stuff." She said, hesitantly.

"I was sort of guessing." I answered.

"I came around and pretended it was you." She admitted.

"Even better." I answered, "You were the dirty girl I've always wanted you to be."

"So you're not mad... even a little?" she asked cautiously.

"Nope." I answered, "I'm looking forward to hearing about how naughty you were while I fuck the hell out of you, WHILE I'm watching the tape of another guy fucking my wife."

Tanya smiled uneasily, but I saw the squirm return to her body.

"Did you feel like a naughty slut?" I asked.

"Oh yes." She whimpered back at me.

"And you enjoyed it?" I probed.

"Every second of it." She answered, "Knowing he was watching put me over the edge. Letting him fuck me was the icing on the cake. I really didn't expect it. I was just going to let him feel me up."

"Will you tell me your side while we watch it?" I asked.

12