Watching You Now

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nnnnoooo, fuck... Please, Babe, please, please, please" You whimper out at me all the while your feet are sliding on the bed behind me lifting your hips to rub against my pelvis. I almost never get to see you this vulnerable, my stoic and beautiful wife.

"Down!" I say commandingly and push down on your pelvis. When you are finally lying still and begging me with your eyes I place my hands on your knees and push them back towards your chest until I can put your feet against my shoulders. I scratch down your calves and glare into those glowing blue-grey eyes, your breath catches in your throat and your toes curl on my shoulders. Looking down at the sweet treasure chest between your legs I slowly run a finger between your labia, grazing your clit which makes your hips jolt and my finger goes lower still to your opening. I toy with it slowly, coating my finger in your nectar before sliding inside of you and placing firm pressure on your g-spot. This makes you gasp and push against my shoulders, lifting your hips off the bed and putting more pressure on the pleasure spot. I quickly remove my finger and make a show of licking it clean for you.

"Fuck you!" You sob out in a sort of tantrum, thrashing your hands on the bed beside you. I know that if I tease you for much longer you will just flip me onto my back and take what you want. Although I adore that view, it is not what I want tonight. Tonight I want you, I want to have you. I discretely reach down and aim the toy at your hole, not touching you yet, your eyes still fixed on my lips, now wet with your delicate taste. With no warning I ram the toy deep inside you and you scream out loud in pleasurable pain. I am fucking you fast now with quick short strokes and you are already out of breath, your right hand comes forward and snakes down your stomach to firmly squeeze your clit.

Acting fast I grab your wrist and pull it firmly away from your clit, I hold it tight. I am enjoying the lustful moans escaping you and the view of your magnificent boobs, bouncing forcefully back and forth, too much to let you end this so quickly. You take your feet away from my shoulders and put them on the bed again spreading your legs as wide as you can.

"Please Babe, please fuck me harder," I gladly comply shoving the toy into you all the way to hilt now and the room is filled with the smacking sounds of my hips against yours and your ecstatic squeals. As I go as fast and hard as I can now, my left thumb moves to rub hard against your swollen clit.

"Oh god yyyeesss, Rayne." Your words send shivers down my spine and I know you must be miles above the earth because you never use profanities. The expression on your face is almost that of pain but your hands pulling tightly on my hips and your ragged breathing tell me it is pure untamed passion that I see. You lift your hips off the bed giving me the deepest penetration angle I can get and your twitching legs tell me you're almost there. When your nails bare into my hips, almost tearing the flesh, and you stop breathing I know to give it all I have, fucking you so hard your body slides up the bed and rubbing furiously against your clit.

Then finally there it is, your climax, so intense that I have to physically stop myself from cumming at the very sight of it. Every muscle in your body is tensed and pulled taut and then I see them, those six marvellous peaks of strength displayed proudly in an explosion of uninhibited love and desire. I stare fiercely at them for the five or six seconds that I can before your body collapses in a quivering heap. Writhing beneath me from the contact on your now extremely sensitive clit you fight me to pull my hand away from you. You win that battle but it only serves to double the effort of my hips and I continue to slide the toy in and out of you in short quick strokes.

Your eyes clamped shut and shrieking from the intensity you raise yourself onto your elbows and try to run away from me. That battle you lose as I follow every move you make to keep you in that excruciatingly beautiful state. To keep you still I grab your wrists and use all my weight to pin them above your head and I fuck you deep and hard again. You explode against me again and this time even I am surprised at how loud you are, struggling against my hands and humping my hips so hard that you lift me from the bed. My eyes are glued to you and I refuse to blink.

In these, the rawest of moments, I feel more filled with you and truly alive than ever. Seeing you make yourself so vulnerable to me and knowing that you completely trust me and give yourself to me so fully and freely causes tears to swell in my eyes. When you can't stand it anymore you use all your strength and pull loose from my grip. You wrap your arms around my shoulders and your legs around my waist and hold me to you so closely I can feel the last spasms of your powerful climax ripple through you. My face buried in your neck, we lie melted together panting heavily in satiated bliss. My hands firmly holding your shoulders and with the spasms travelling up the toy still inside you and vibrating into the harness I can't stop myself anymore and I fall into one of the most gentle and sensual types of orgasms I can have with you and only you.

My body convulses and moves the toy inside of you, you buck against me again and hold me even tighter which makes me cum for seconds longer. My body now lies quaking and spent on top of you. You turn your head and your warm whispers float gently to my ears.

"I love you so fucking much." You say and I no longer care to keep my tears restrained.

"I love you." I offer in return as I kiss you deeply, pouring every ounce of love I have for you into it.

I smile and desire pulsates through my whole body at this memory. You're almost done in the shower now. Rinsing the remains of the silky conditioner of your lustrous skin, you turn underneath the water letting me see every inch of you one more time. As you reach to close the taps I pull my head back a little more behind the door, peeping around with only one eye. I watch you step out of the shower and pull a towel from the rack, patting your face dry and slowly towelling off the rest of your body. When you dry your legs you turn away from me and bend over, if I didn't know better I would think you were doing it on purpose. I glare hungrily at the view of your spread ass cheeks and exposed pussy, my attention is suddenly drawn to the faint scar on the back of your left thigh.

I fondly recall the tale of the bicycle stunt gone wrong when you were seven, which resulted in the pale white three inch scar just below where your thigh meets your ass cheek. I lick my lips remembering that there is so much more to my wife than the sexual deity I spent the last 40 minutes spying on. One thing is for sure though; there will be no ignoring the cravings of my aching pussy tonight. The second you walk through that door, you're MINE.

12