Water Under The Bridge Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
P2
P2
1 Followers

"What a beautiful little black man. You smell delicious in there. We want a taste," I almost lost it.

"So do I, what can I eat first?" I remained calm on the outside, inside, I was coming. The woman in black advanced close enough to reach in the window, if it wasn't for her height, or lack thereof, I would be looking into her eyes, rather than the top of her head, the heels were loads of help, just not enough.

"Depends on whatcha got. Ya know?" A bent wrist on hip and a sly smile told me it was not my dick, but the other wad in my pocket. Without checking denomination, I pulled two bills from my wad and reached them through the window. Aiming for a breast, I reached warm skin, still wet from her partner's tongue, who was now perched on the stool right beside her; she could see into the window, my eye level was even with her belly button. I tucked the $40 wad into her embroidered b-cup and she smiled. I withdrew my hand as her long mink hair lashes slowly closed, my finger caressed her nipple. She grabbed my wrist and smelled my hand, rubbing it all over her face and neck. She bit her lip as she inhaled, reaching my hand under her strap and into her cup, revealing her dark, hard nipple. It folded under the pressure of my hand; she shivered. The woman alongside her got comfy on the stool and turned her attention toward her partner's other breast, massaging it in time with me.

"Lan likes it when you pull them, and bite them... Hard." She demonstrated for me, Lan winced; her bottom lip quivered and fell. Her left hand went immediately into her matching black panties. She pulled her fingers out for her friend to taste and released my wrist and let me roam free along her body. I searched her apricot landscape, finding warm and wet places everywhere my fingers went. My fingers met her hands in her pussy and together we fought over control of her clit. She was ultimately the winner, a quick orgasm washed over her face. Wet fingers slid in and out of her damp pussy like a hot piston. There was no need to slow down. Pressing on her G-spot area, I pulled her closer to the wall, my fingers inside her making small circles on the rougher flesh. She fought me, making me put pressure on it, almost becoming a tug-of-war. Both her hands were covering her ample tits, pressing them into her self, making circles into her own flesh. Pelvis bent into me and leaning back, milking the situation for all it was worth. Finally giving in, she reluctantly came toward me, I told her to spin around. Never leaving the depths of her love, she spun into my grasp with her back leaning against the wall we shared between us; right hand resumed the stroking of her precious area, left hand pulling on the 9 harder as I felt her juices saturate her panties. Her high-pitched squeaks filled the air, pulling the attention from across the room; the women in the shower stopped their soapy 69 for a split second to witness a real and rare orgasm. Both her thin arms wrapped around my one in an embrace, she hugged me with an honest passion.

Her friend behind her had changed position and was now pulling her own panties off from her perch on the stool with her back to us. Her ass was much fuller than I had expected, she wobbled as she wiggled her cheeky hip-huggers from her waist and down her shapely legs. Her exposed dark asshole winked at us, pumping another pint of blood into my cock. She wiggled it back and forth, trying with sexy effort to make her cheeks clap. Lan's grasp on my arm tightened and her pussy felt like it was clamping down on my fingers. Her breath quickened; her teeth and long acrylic nails dug into my flesh. I started flicking my wrist as fast as I could, her orgasm came with a gush, the G-spot pressure pushed the woman-cum from her body, and a heavy trickle coated my right hand. The final thrust lifted her off the floor; I slid her body up the wall trying to get my hand as deep into her as I could. Her flow increased.

The purple clad courtesan backed down off the stool, removing her velvet lingerie, bent down to her knees and removed the other's drenched panties. I let her down to the floor safely, her grip tightened. Purple stood up and started kissing her orgasmic collaborator who then released her grip from my flesh. Her tongue probed deep, heads wagged side to side as their passions combined. My sandwiched arm stimulated both pussies, but was tiring. When it stopped moving, the vibrations of me whacking off alerted my sirens of my ministrations. My arm was released and my fingers were brought up to an open mouth, tongue swirled around every finger, my whole hand was thinking about fitting into her mouth, an impossibility.

"You don't need to do that yourself anymore, that's what we are here for... Just... Uh..." Said the former woman in purple, taking the fingers from her mouth. I reached into my pocket again and pulled out two more bills. She took them and smiled deeper, I got the hint and gave her an additional bill. I had no idea what was going to happen, I knew her little arms could not reach my Johnson, so how they were going to get me off was going to be interesting.

As both women disappeared from my gaze, I though they took off with my loot, my attention was captured by Destiny who was riding her chocolate lover in the shower, the strap-on had a new wearer, both covered in lather and in a ecstatic haze. With her knees up, Destiny did rapid-fire squats, bubbles flew, water squirted, moans rained and so did dollars as their show captivated new windows since I looked up last.

Other women had also joined the room. A blonde with an obvious, but amazing augmented ass that defied physics without looking like a transsexual trying too hard, freshly sauntering unto the stage looking for an open window. A topless curly-haired Latina was on the couch with a glass dildo in her ass, her long black leather stiletto heels pointed to the sky as she drove her glassware into her puckered backdoor, elbows behind her knees. Two more Black women were at separate windows, the one with the full ass had both hands under her fishnet camisole, revealing her mighty spheres to me, the other, totally nude, was tongue-kissing the darkness in the window, face unseen, heaving cleavage pressed into the frame.

Surprisingly, the sound of wood paneling sliding open with a click at my waist made me step back. A cylinder of light shone upon my raging hard-on; glory hole. A bleach-scented cloth wiped the inside of the hole, preparing the space for a clean entry which was replaced by a tongue, poking through, inviting me to enter for my due. The plastic lined hole was snug and when I poked through, it was soon to be tight enough to be a cock ring when one of my Asian vixens pulled me by the head the rest of the way in to my hilt. My cock was held in place, at full extension, and fondled to full length and girth. I tried to pull back a little, but I realized I was truly stuck until I came, which would be soon.

With great effort, I stuck my head into the window, trying to see who was doing the sucking. To no avail, I could only see the tops of heads. Seeing me struggling to see, the blonde brought over a full length mirror for me to see what was happening from a side angle and stood watching just as intently as I. Both women sat on their knees in front of my shining cock, Purple holding the base tight in her grasp trying to pull more through, Lan, fondling her luscious body, still reeling from her orgasms. A red light inside my cubicle started flashing indicating the window would be closing soon. I dug into my pocket one last time to pull the rest of the coins from my pocket and loaded them into the slot. My pants fell to the floor, helpless to raise them, I focused my attention to the mirror. Both women reached into the bin and pulled out the necessary tools for the job; a buttplug, and a string of condoms.

"You go first, Linda, I want to watch," my other afternoon lover purred as she sat back on her haunches, "watching you suck cock makes me crazy."

Her knees were spread far apart and her fingers were deep inside her, pulling at her lips, trying to recreate what I had done to her, anal invader in front of her, patiently waiting it's turn. Linda, formally Purple, opened a minty condom, unraveled it a little, and squirted lube into it. She put it into her mouth and engulfed the head of my cock, expertly rolling it down with moans and deep sighs. Half way down, she pulled back and let her hands do the rest, never freeing me from her hot mouth. After she rolled it down to the wall, she grabbed it with two hands and started huffing away like it was the last Popsicle in 105 degree weather.

The slurping and drool running out of her mouth drove us two onlookers crazy. It felt like she was trying to pull my body through the hole, her powerful sucking and rapid head-bobbing produced an undeniable friction that was bringing me closer with every yank. I could not believe she could keep that speed up for as long as she did, her saliva ran down her neck and in-between her tiny breasts, shining and inviting Lan to get under her. My aggressor sat up on her knees so she could oblige her cohort's oral fixation, behind and under. Linda sucked and pulled on Lan's pussy lips and clit, as I watched her dipping most of her hand deep into her own womb from the mirror.

She finally began to slow, orgasm building deep inside her, tongue biting down hard on her clit, glans pressing down on her tonsils. She put her right hand on the wall surrounding my cock and guided me down beyond her uvula. Swallowing me whole, she opened her gullet like a snake, holding her breath and slowly inching her way past the mark where many had failed. She carefully rocked back and forth, giving me a true throat-fuck. With excitement, my cock involuntarily flexed, filling my larger-than-usual husk, and instead of gagging, she forced the rest deeper into her esophagus, nose hitting the wall. She pulled out fast, coughing.

"This fucking cock is gonna kill me!" She wiped the tears from her eyes and yanked the condom from my member. She looked to the blonde who stood in awe of her talents.

"Oh, God, I think I'm in love with this cock," and jammed it back down into her stomach. The blonde got down on her knees and shimmied closer to my cock, latching onto a saliva-covered nipple, sucking and pulling on it for practice for what was to come. Noticing the bung invader, the blonde picked up the tool and went behind my provider's muff-diver and inserted it into her hungry asshole. From underneath, a glass tool almost four-inches at it's base, entered her sweet anus with an amazing ease, taking the large piece as it slowly filled her tiny cavity. Getting down on her elbows with a bare leg on her shoulder, she lapped up like a kitty, tongue only hitting clit, glass probing deeper and spreading the sphincter wider and wider. Slurping noises and moans came from the four of us, each one, balancing on orgasm's thin line.

She continued swallowing me down to my end, pulling and pushing her lips to the hilt, lipstick marks on the wall in a burgundy smudge, gargling and glugging cocklube out of her mouth and down her front, sliding onto the waiting lips of the big-assed blonde. The rapid deep throat continued and quickened as she tried to pull the baby syrup from my loins. I met that challenge and held back as best I could. She couldn't. Lan was too much for her and come she did, hard. With a single cough, a cold waft of air chilled my snuggled rod that was now in a trembling hand, not stuffing her neck, but in her orgasming, pumping hand. She dropped the cock to lie in a bundle with her fuck-buddy. The wobbling ass of the blonde jiggled in the mirror as she got up to go to a beckoning hand holding a green bill from window across the way, left the plug deep inside. My throbbing penis called for attention and did not have to wait long for attention.

Linda got up, glazed faced and misty-eyed, and produced another condom to be rolled down. Blue sheathed, I bounced, fatter than before, a mixture of pain and pleasure, aching for release. Standing up on the bin of toys, she backed into bliss, swallowing up my business with slow, agonizing alacrity, as far down as she could go, nowhere as far as her throat. Linda leaned on the stool, trying to give a pace that would bring us both off, but it seemed my girth was too much. Lan kneeled under her waist and pushed from her hips and pushed her teammate over my entire shaft. Pulling and pushing my orgasm closer into her cervix, cries of more pain than pleasure come from the bent woman. Whimpering at the edge of tears, she couldn't handle it and withdrew. Sweating, I begged for release.

"C'mon baby, I'm almost there!" They switched places, a fresh Lan rose, pointing the clear glass piece at me, she reached around and pulled out her stopper. Gaping, she remained open for me to see deep inside her. Sweat gathered on my face, my neck shone like the summer day was inside the air conditioned box. My back was drenched behind my backpack that I had no time to take off previously, my t-shirt stuck to my back.

She backed her forbidden backdoor over my blue post, with similar help from Linda. Her small globes barely hid her stretched, and darkened rose bud. Engulfed by hot flames, my cock grew and the condom started to slide up, unable to hold its position, disappearing into her bowels. My veins visibly throbbed and popped out through my skin like wriggling snakes as the condom slid completely off, I tried to alert someone, but random grunts replaced real words. The nymph below the action stood up to hold my anal princess around the waist and noticed the missing wrap. She pulled my pleasure away and quickly fished out the prophylactic, as it still held onto my engorged head, tossed it aside, and plunged me back in. Skin-on-skin anal blew the two of us through the roof, I could not control my mouth, and neither could the recipient of my length. To make it worse, every so often, my engorged dick would be freed only to be sucked on by the purple-wearer, at times deep throated. She plunged me deeper down her throat and into her partner's unfathomable ass as I came closer to the end. Her ass-to-mouth actions pulled the come from my balls by totally swallowing all 9 inches and then impaling her part-time lover on the same thickness, the same depth. She quickened her pace, and focusing on the end.

"Come inside my lover," she begged, "please, now, come..."

Linda pushed Lan's ass faster and faster, stabbing Linda harder and harder until her assgasm spit quimlove on my cock and the wall surrounding my staff. A shriek of final discharge came from the front end of my gratification, calling attention from the entire room, everyone stopped to see the events of her assgasm and the mini-geyser that streamed down the wall between a syrupy Asian ass and big Black cock. Her colon tremors could not, would not be ignored, as her ass was still thrusting upon my pillar thru her orgasm. It was time.

"Here I come, here I come!" My warning gave Linda time to prepare. She let go of the slim waist she was guiding and slid open the door freeing my cock; warm blood filled my erection, as my hot load filled her bowels. It felt like I would never stop spewing, my orgasm lasted for a solid minute. I was still coming when she pulled my reluctantly departing erection from her lover's ass and sucked me down again, come softly spurted onto her lips, as well as dribbling from the hole it just left. She deep throated me again, washing the union from my column. Keeping a pumping hand on my tender and near raw piece, she turned to consuming my load that came bubbling from deep inside the caverns I was most recently spelunking. Drinking every drop from her lover's ass, she licked her lips with a serious satisfaction.

I was slowly losing my erection as she slid my now softer cock down her throat to my tight balls. She stuck out her tongue to lick my scrotum, thrusting me in and out again, when an unexpected eruption shot down into her stomach. My second orgasm was a shock to us all, but she took it unflinching and happily with a smile in her eyes.

As we all regained our composure, slid closing windows and clothed ourselves, Lan spoke to me with Linda in her arms, first handing me a few sterilizing wipes for the remnants of our anal escapades, then asking if I lived in "The City." I told her where I lived as I cleaned my shaft, she asked me for my phone number. I gave it. They told me it was free from now on, I smiled, and left the booth as my electric window slowly darkened the booth again. Light-headed and blinded, I grabbed a package of Horny Goat Weed before I stumbled from the peepshow, and continued down 42nd street.

Danielle was not at the show, and no other woman made advances at me that night, and that was just as well, I had lots of fun already that afternoon and could not spare any more come. I loaded up with sushi on the way back to the club, spending almost $100.00 on roll after roll of Sea Urchin, Tuna, Salmon and more. The crowd had no idea what we were doing there at the punk club, but we played hard and strong, changing the minds of enough to ensure our future return. I packed up my stuff first as usual, loaded it into the van, and left the others to drink. I told them I would find my own way back to Boston, they bid me peace. I headed for 7th Ave. to take the 1/9 into Harlem. Buying a green tea, I chugged it down with two dark green pills as I exited the train. I pressed her buzzer and a little, sleepy voice answered, it was 2:30.

"Who is it?" asked the anxiously happy voice.

"P2..." I replied, hoping it was Danielle. The door buzzed, I jumped to pull it open and stepped thru.

"6th floor, baby!" Her voice sang as I headed for the elevator. The elevator door opened with a ding. There stood my Italian goddess, wrapped in a multi-colored sarong, tied at her waist and a white tank top, little titties poking their ferocious nipples into the thin cotton fabric. She stood sexily, waiting for my reply to her stance. I held out my arms and advanced, my hands naturally went around her thin waist, cupping her fat ass and squeezing her glutes firmly in my hungry hands. My mouth went straight to hers, without hesitation, our searing kiss burned our lips, her hands explored my back and neck scorching my skin, reached up under my hat and pulled my hair down around her, her short tongue darting around entwined in our mouth. My hands pulled and prodded her meaty ass as I lifted her up onto the nearby window sill and spread her legs. In-between them, I ran my hands over her chocolate, hard nipples over her shirt at first, then under. My hands sunk lower, to her knees, the sarong slowly fell open, my hands slipped under and searched for her sex. Deftly drawn to her gently sopping butterfly lips, two fingers entered her, stroking her softly, tempos matching with our kiss. She started getting flustered, her legs hooked around my back, and her hands fumbled at my belt, before she caught herself.

"Let's go inside," she whispered, coming to her senses, "I have a bed..." I woke from my sexual hypnosis and followed her into the house, shutting the door behind me. Danielle spun me around and pushed me against it, pressing against me, and locking it. The door had at least 4 locks, and the last one was at waist height. She got down on her knees and unzipped my pants with her left hand, locking the door with her right. My mast was almost sky high when she pulled it from its hiding place. I silently thanked my new friends for the disinfecting wipes and the Dial soap in the bathroom at the sushi spot as I slid into her little mouth. Her immediate double-fisting forced my cock to grow instantly as her tongue danced expertly on and around the head of my monster. Sucking as hard as she could, she often made the popping noise, making my cock jump in her mouth. I reached both hands into her curly locks, slowly following her head movements, then moving one down into her top, grabbing an exquisite dark nipple and rolling it between my fingers.

P2
P2
1 Followers