All Comments on 'Way Too Much Information Ch. 02'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 285 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Vaginoplasty solves all relationship problems?

Wow, she gets Vaginal tightening surgery (Vaginoplasty) and all their relationship problems are magically solved? I think not! Having a sloppy pussy was the least of their problems. Carol had some serious attitude and entitlement issues that surgery was never going to fix unless she had brain surgery done as well to fix her shitty entitled selfish attitudes regarding their relationship. Sounds like the husband had some surgery as well. I'm thinking lobotomy or castration or both since now he's back to be a compliant wimpy nice guy that she'll just start disrespecting all over again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I had let my male ego get in the way

Evidence of feminized male writing. "Ego" is not the problem. And blame shifting/spreading when the cunt is at fault is further evidence that the author is a feminized male.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Ego

Really hate the “fragile male ego” garbage, and tightening up surgery seems a little extreme . Carol’s selfishness was the primary problem here. Everyone rebounded pretty quickly, but still a good story.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 3 years ago
Great

Now she’s telling her friends his little dick is plenty. So much better. 🙄

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 3 years ago
Still stupid

Good idea for a story. Boring resolution.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 3 years ago
Someone knows nothing about anatomy

A woman gets a vaginoplasy because she’s too loose for her husband, almost always due to childbirth, but her pussy wasn’t too loose for her husband before.

The re@l problem wasn’t between her legs but between her ears. She had been orgasming with her husband in the beginning, but stopped. Did his dick shrink? Did she have another kid? No, the problem was that she kept fantasizing about bigger dicks to the point where she didn’t expect to orgasm with an average sized one.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 3 years ago
Hell

Marrying her is like dating Taylor Swift. Sooner or later, all your business is going to be common knowledge.

Martyr2002Martyr2002about 3 years ago

Garbage ending. Her entitlement and shitty attitude were as much a problem if not more that her over stretched genitalia. I don't see that changing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

THAT was just STUPID!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

As others have said it was and still is all about her. They never addressed how she said that shit in front of his friends. They all think he is a small dicked man that cannot satisfy his wife and she needed surgery to make up for his size. Horrible woman. After the cruise he should dump her ass and now when she wants a big cock she will be in pain and not a climax. They said he was six inches. That is not a tiny dick. Not every woman needs 9 inches or more.

RivetboiRivetboiabout 3 years ago

I kept double checking the category in fear that her surgery had given her a dick to really emasculate him. Glad it didn’t go that way but still not a very good story...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The usual confusion of which person it was written in. But really? What an awful premise to base a story on . Rape' vaginal mutilation. You can do better

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Not a bad story

Scores 4/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yet another RAAC story forced with a cheap plot device to have the husband do an out of character 180 degrees, aka the hospital visit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Weird POV mirages

It was hard to read

And I hate RAAC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Awful. Her cunt was so stretched out by big cock that she needed to surgically reduce it in size? Really? who was her ex-husband, Mr Ed? Your stories are usually better than this. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If a slut needs surgery to enjoy an AVERAGE dick, how much of a size queen was she before and why the fuck would you ever want to marry such a used up hole?

In my oppinion a better ending would have been him getting a women with love and a tight pussy so next time he could have said to her "I love you but I just wish I would feel the sides of your pussy when I fuck you"... And burn their friends house down, just to equalize their shitty and invasive actions. With friends like this, who needs enemies?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The smell of testosterone - The taste of stupidity. The things women do to appease their children - especially the married ones with very small dicks.

I'll give the author 5 out of 5 for imagination but have to deduct a couple for dreadful grammar, rushed endings and sudden emotional epiphanies. LA

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Way out there.

I would have divorced the bitch had she done that to me.

It was just truly thoughtless.

No, this is one that should have been a BTB.

Bill

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’ve only been with two women in my life & I could fist both of them, they were both so big. BUT I could feel both sides every time with my little 6” dick & if I put my wife’s feet on my shoulders she complained that I was going too deep & hurting her.

Somebody forgot the truism—there is no such thing as bad pussy!

Bill

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Load

Load of crap.

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Load

Load of crap.

notredame43notredame43over 2 years ago

Nope fuck that deal .. cut her and her kids loose find someone who isn't a narcissistic cynt and have your own kids .. never date single moms

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Still a rapist though.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

If it wasn't for the kids I would have walked away long ago.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I see the pussyboi "rape" brigade is still at it. Did Carol ever describe it as "rape"? Did she ever say she'd been "raped"? No, she didn't. Sex is a complicated interaction, and if you incels have had a few women you would know that what they say and what they actually do and want can be very different things. By the way, rape is by far the most falsely reported major crime.

If there is a major problem with the story (other than the RAAC), it's the tired LW trope about the "splendor" of extra large penises. Women don't fixate on size, unlike homosexual men; big penises don't "stretch out" vaginas permanently; the vast majority of women are built for average; and even a guy with a hard micro-penis can stimulate the G-spot and clit as well as anybody (that's an anatomy test for the incels here). Having a significantly larger than average penis is often a liability, porn nonsense notwithstanding. When I see a story using the "big cock" trope, I see it as evidence of latent homosexuality or authorial insecurity (the fear of having a "teeny weenie").

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sorry but no on this. The damage was too great and any normal man would not reconcile.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

5 stars I liked this story - as far as the RAAC goes it was not that bad.

However, the surgery that she willing went through, made more than enough sense to see WHY the RAAC was justified - no matter what else happened. No sane woman would put herself through that kind of pain and long term recovery without being very very certain that her partner really loved her. Obviously it was worth it and good for their family. Happily Ever After works for me.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Well, at the end of the story I will give it a solid 5. Storyline was well written and with what Carol did with her surgery proved without a shadow of a doubt how much she loved Steve and her comments just sealed the deal when she said what happens in the bedroom stays in the bedroom.

Well done. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wtf so why didn't he get a dick extension then? Nice of her to give him a splint for his ego but not even deal with the underlying issues that she is unfulfilled by him until she got her pussy miniaturized

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Choose 1st person or 3rd and stick ti it! Constant changing the viewpoint is disturbing for the reader.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I was in the labor and delivery room, watching our ob-gyn stitch my wife up after performing an episiotomy during the birth of one of my kids, I was pretty young and naïve. He casually said "This is where the guy usually asks for a couple of extra stitches". I was kind of in shock by everything that had just happened, and said that he was her doctor, whatever is best for her is what he should do. I've always thought of that as a missed opportunity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Worthless crap! The Panama wide CUNT was right. Steve is a wimp. If he had any self-worth he would have divorced the heartless cunt right after he learned the truth. But then you couldn't write a worthless sissy wimp story like you always do. She even admitted using him for a meal ticket and not participating in the bedroom because he just didn't turn her on. AND TOLD EVERYONE!!!!! Yet like the weak sissy he is, stuck around waiting for her to take him back or trick him back is more like it. What a LOSER! The pussy tighting was just a bullshit play to get the sissy back inline. It doesn't change the fact that his average dick can't satisfy her. This was really pathetic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

ZEROZEROZEROZEROZEROZERO.... Twice as bad as the first chapter. A stitched up cunt does not change her skanky hateful, hard-hearted, lying, cheating, heart. He deserves her I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Your worst story, the guy rapes her to finish the last chapter and then everything is resolved by a simple surgery. Magical porn logic...

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 2 years ago

Happy pussy happy ending, oh yeah and happy wife happy life. Come on guys give our author a break, its not really a bad story. Hell, my divorced me cause I got old and bald in my 30s.

OdessaLesOdessaLesalmost 2 years ago

Well, the truth finally comes out and Steve should feel relieved. His dick wasn’t to small, Carol’s pussy was way to big.

fredbrownfredbrownalmost 2 years ago

Keet ears turned OFF when gals are bullshitting amongst themselves, they can be worse than guys! Some things just aren't for us sensitive types to hear.

Knowing me, the one retaliation I would be sure to make would be to STOP eating that pussy for a while. Ask how she would feel if you told all that her pussy was rank and tasted terrible, Although It might get you shot by the husbands that were so quick to offer your wife "help"- hint that your tongue was available for the gals pleasure .......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So she had to have surgery to appease a rapist with a small dick and a fragile ego? Lol. What a lovely story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ward work reading with so many switches of point of view, get it sorted!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

cute story but not how I would have handled it. IN my mind with my "male ego" I would now feel that all my friends and family know that my dick is sooo small that my wife had to endure surgery just to feel me! How sad is that! She becomes the hero because of my small dick. The fact that I am average and fine and she is in fact abnormal as she has a cave for a pussy is overlooked.

Thanks but no thanks. I would have had the paper work all being put in order long before that and I would be keeping all of those phone numbers from the ladies in order.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It wouldn't have mattered if she had the surgery or not. Couples with this level of disrespect separate permanently because this type of emotional issues result in violent situations when someone realizes that they have lost all respect.

JackDancerJackDancerover 1 year ago

I love the story, its arc, and its pacing, and give it a five. However, I did want to say that the slipping between first and third person without some demarcation was bothersome and distracting. Still, a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Getting vaginoplasty isn't going to fix Carol's problems. There's her whole entitled attitude about Steve and her lack of respect for him. Carol took his "niceness and "kindness" for granted and lost respect for him because her catered to her every whom. She treated him as nothing but a meal ticket to support her and her rugrats. Yes, HER rugrats. They're not Steve's and he's never adopted them. Carol hit the lottery when she met Steve who was willing to take her and her kids. I bet she never intended to let Steve have a kid with her. Why would she she already had two so poor old Steve is just shit out of luck. Steve needs to replace Carol and let Carol go back to the joys of single motherhood living on her own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, I guess not all stories here have to have a semblance of reality but at least some of them are funny.

Martyr2002Martyr2002over 1 year ago

Omg Silr your stories have not aged well at all. The racist tropes and stereotypes are just….bad!

NickCaveNickCaveover 1 year ago

Chapter 1 was much more enjoyable for me compared to Chapter 2.

"Hey, dad...Do you think you could pay for me to get my grand canyon cunt tightened up a bit? My husband has a cock that is slightly above average, but it's like throwing a hotdog down a hallway if you know what I mean. Please, daddy?? PLEASE!!!!!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So he never cleared up the issue of the black guy and how could he get over what she said to even care to go to the hospital for a visit? I would also think that she had to get surgery because i was so small!

If by some miracle we stayed together and still talked to those asshole guy friends i would be sure to tell them all she had a cave for a cunt that needed closing and i was perfectly normal.

NickCaveNickCaveover 1 year ago

I didn't realize I left this Chrome tab open on my Surface tablet so I thought I'd add a few more comments before closing the tab. While Carol will now be able to feel "full" because of her surgery, that only fixes one of HER problems. So, now she feels like she has the most perfect husband in the world since she was already on the edge of feeling that way if it weren't for her not enjoying the size of her husband's dick.

Absolutely nothing has been "fixed" for Steve. If I were Steve, I think I'd actually feel worse than before. Not only do all of his best friends and their wives still believe that Steve has a "small" cock, but it must be so small that Carol actually had surgery on her pussy to tighten it up so she could finally feel satisfied by his "small" cock. An added bonus is Steve knows Carol's parents are fully aware of his supposed shortcomings since they're the people who paid for the surgery.

On top of that, every other issue would still exist...she wouldn't be capable of changing who she is overnight. So, Steve would still be feeling taken advantage of along with those other issues that made her a shitty wife to a wonderful husband.

Plus, expanding on her personality issues, she is still going to be the person who runs their mouth about inappropriate things socially. Apparently, she's done it often - just the topics were not nearly as humiliating as her comments about Steve's inadequate dick. Again, she's not going to be able to completely change her personality with the snap of her fingers, especially if alcohol is involved. Remember, people like her don't realize or don't think what they're saying is inappropriate to begin with. There's no reason to believe Carol says these things with malice - she just doesn't know where to draw the line when chatting with the girls.

I'm glad the author wrote about the women talking and saying things like, "...men's ego...". I believe that would definitely be brought up among the women as I believe it would be in real life. The thing is, women have egos too. "Carol, I think you are an amazing woman. You've been an incredible mother raising two kids all by yourself, you are such a hard worker. You're incredibly kind, caring, giving, and thoughtful of others. Oh, and your body is ridiculously hot. OMG, it is gorgeous! I just wish your face was beautiful too...You're not ugly. Not even close, but my past girlfriends could have all been models based on their looks. They were all miles behind you in every other way and that's why my love for you is overflowing."

How well received do you think that comment would be received by a woman? They'd be just as devastated as Steve was. Oh yeah, add in "Sometimes when we make love and we're face to face I have to close my eyes and picture one of my ex's faces". Carol would have been completely destroyed...and rightfully so. That is pretty much the last thing a woman wants to hear her man say, especially if Steve and the guys were shooting the shit about their wives or girlfriends.

How about we throw in the girls overhearing Carol yelling at Steve and then her girlfriends pile it only saying shit like, "If you need to, Steve, feel free to think about my face the next time you're doing the dirty with Carol. I won't mind at all.". How do you think Carol would react?

I think the author did a really good job of making everything realistic up until Steve rapes Carol up the ass. Personally, I would never be able to get over what my wife said to her friends. Divorce would be the only option for me.

Elias1Elias1over 1 year ago

Nope... doesn't work for me... her words to their friends should have ended the marriage as painful as that might be. Not a wife I'd want to have any longer.

jflindersjflindersover 1 year ago

Constantly shifting between third and first person without any breaks to let the reader know what is happening is just bad writing. I've never understood why an author would create a scenario in which the wife acts in a way that is unforgivable and would never be forgotten by her husband, who then takes her back and forgives anyway. Getting him back by being dishonest doesn't help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I chuckled reading some of Nick Cave's humorous comments but I think he got one thing wrong; about women having egos. It's only called an ego when referring to men. When referring to women it's called self esteem.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Very good. Thanks for your writing.

NitpicNitpicabout 1 year ago
What

What a load of jumbled up crap.From where did she and Jan pick the kids up the night he raped her in the arse?.

MightyheartMightyheartabout 1 year ago

Good one

5/5

Unique. Enjoyed it.

The RAAC worked for me. The wife was willing to go to great lengths.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not your best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Some growth, but not enough for the long haul. What if he wants some biological kids? Is that going to stretch her out again and ruin everything? She stopped over sharing and realizes communication matters, but what if her take away is to hide better? He's less of a doormat, but is it even enough? She seems to enjoy some level of abuse. That wasn't addressed. A lot went unresolved. She's got a lot more work to do, if she wants to undo the damage. Maybe a new set of friends. They sure as heck aren't his friends. Hard to say how this resolves without the wife doing a lot more heavy lifting. He's done enough already.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Let's see. Carol disses her husband on a grand scale saying he doesn't please her except orally, & thinks of her ex & boyfriends for her to cum. He's then disrespected by his friends who tease him & say they'll fill in for his inability to please his wife. So Carol's then surprised when he blows up & doesn't speak to her? I'm just not sure how he'd react as he did for a surgery that she had, but wasn't told about or asked. I'd think he'd be curious about that. He's then, suddenly, all lovey & good with her, almost all's forgotten? Not reasonable, especially without seeing a counselor. The story's good but too much unbelievable actions/ emotions done. 3 stars Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

THIS CUCK AUTHOR TURNED STEVE INTO A DESPERATE WIMPY CUCK LIKE HIM!!

A WIMPY MC WHO IS DESPERATE FOR A BIG COCK BITCH AND HER READY MADE CHILDREN! THEN HE IS SET UP BY HER FRIENDS WHO KNEW CUCK STEVE WILL FALL FOR THE PLAN

skruff101skruff101about 1 year ago

Another fine lesson for all you guys out there experiencing SPS (slack pussy syndrome), get the little lady to the hospital and get em to stitch it up a bit. Just think about virgin pussy tightness on the body of your resident MILF and the icing on the cake is the sheer convenience that it’s already sleeping with you, of course the downside could be it’s sleeping with others too and depending how many others you might well end up where you started with another case of SPS.

Just sayin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A novel way to keep your man. Entertaining little tale but the constant switching from 1st to 3rd person was more than a tad annoying.

LA

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Meh. This chapter was suddenly Pollyanna once he heard she had a surgery. Didn't make much sense. Not saying they could not reconcile, just not in this fashion. The effects of the surgery are only found out after they have reconciled. Also if his tongue was so amazing why did she cut down to once every two weeks and feel so unfulfilled. Lot of women cannot even orgasm to vagibal penetration.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Not a great chapter. Deus ex machina surgery. Would have preferred discussion, even arguing, then counseling, and then a sex therapist. Add some toys. Change positions and angles. The surgery was unnecessary, though it does exist l, but quite expensive.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

If this skippy ever figures out how to tell a story without making ridiculous switches between 1st and 3rd person, he'll be a good writer.

detroitdave

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Okay, you've addressed the size difference. How does that mitigate her having to think about her ex-lovers in order to climax during sex with her husband? Everything all fixed now that wifey has a snug pussy? I seriously doubt that, but I still thank you for sharing your stories with us.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Nah... didn't work for me. Tightening the vagina fixes everthing. Don't buy it. The manner in which she publicly disparaged him was an indicator of her character. The fact she showed him such public disrespect only showed that she wasn't the character he thought she was. Divorce and move on is the only real option here. Not one of this author's better stories. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

"Our friends apologized for being such assholes and were happy to see us back together again." That, and just rejigging her vagina makes everything right for him? The word 'sucker' comes to mind for the husband. And such 'friends' too. How does the old saying go? With friends like that, who needs enemies. The story would have been more interesting had he divorced her and moved on to find new family and friends. In effect, shed the co-dependency and grown up to be a real man to be a decent husband to another more loving spouse. Totally unappealing characters in this story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The mother-in-law Tammy was what my Commonwealth cousins would call "a right cunt". This guy wanted to stay married to that bunch? Retain those so-called friends? Geeze... forgive, divorce, and move on to more appreciative, supportive people. That crowd was simply toxic sludge.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I dunno if I'd take her back. He bent over backwards, even taking care of her children as if they were his own. How could she do those things to him? Say those things? His 'male ego' wasn't hurt, his self-respect and dignity as a human being was hurt

Awesome story as usual.

doctrptdoctrpt9 months ago

Ridiculous....she deserved nothing, her mother was a bitch to the MC when she knew what her daughter had done. Two bolts of cloth, same crappy design.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wow. Surprised by how lopsided the comments are. Yeah she was a bitch and disrespected him but he went nuclear. Not only did he force her that one night in anger, they didn't speak for months, each thinking the other would file. And they were "his" kids, yet doesn't even talk to them? This goes on for months. I get that they had problems in their marriage. And she flat out disrespected them. And their friends, especially the guys suck. But tossing the ring at Beth? Forced anal over the table top? No contact with "his" kids. She has to go into his office. Then zero contact foe weeks. Overreaction on seeing her with a black man (dumb trope of her getting filled now). She is distraught but assumes that nothing she can do. She started things, for sure. But he went over the top. I have been married more than 25 years and the whole issue of what some friends hear and think as a reason to divorce is dumb. He assumed she was already or about to cheat. She was not. So on the first page of the first chapter, she is the problem. No doubt. But then after he flees, from there on he is the asshole, regardless of how aggrieved he felt. There are bugger issues in their marriage than what she said. Yes it sucked. But their marriage getting frostier with time and her taking for granted and assuming he was a 'yes' man is a bigger issue. But then his histrionics and intense anger (exhibit A: forced sodomy) and being an asshole after the overheard conversation is abother big hurdle. They need counseling for different reasons. She didn't say he had a tiny penis. He kep repeating that afterwards as if it was gospel. She didn't say that he was a bad lover, but she had trouble getting fulfilled during vaginal penetration with him unlike her (shitty) ex and former boyfriends. Talking about that to friends is really bad. But divorce the bitch bad? Get real. Fight. Separate. Scream. Go to counseling, but not his acrions. Besides something like 40% of women can't even have a vaginal orgasm with normal penile intercourse. He was a bit above average, so the issue is on her side. She did love him but she really screwed up. But all the other commenters on here are so focused on the (albeit big) disrespect that they want her burned to a crisp. Huh? It wasn't the level of disrespect of having an extramarital affair. What amazes me is that the commenters all focus on what she said (in a bad setting) and the gloss over the shitty actions, angry, hurtful words, and neglect of thr MC of "his" kids and his wife. Grow up!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

He could have said at the party, “I always wondered why the slut was so loose.” And my previous girl friends were far better fucks, new how to suck cock, and took it up the ass. Hell ever one of them was far sexier and better looking than Carol. So excuse me I think I’ll give then a call. Divorce her sorry ass. But the surgery thing was ridiculous.

Omegaman56Omegaman569 months ago

Women come sizes to

AllNigherAllNigher7 months ago

Anymore commenter 3 down said it all. Surprised how negative the comments are in the woman. What she said sucked but an adult in a marriage could talk through that and get past it in a few weeks... Likely with little digs about it in the future. But the friend are total assholes... didn't take like the MC.

muddman74muddman747 months ago

It doesn't sound to me like the MC had a little dick, more like the bitch had a cavern cunt. Maybe he should have shoved his foot in her cunt to get her off. Or a double fist job.

chefjess2039chefjess20396 months ago

I love how commenters act like this is real and not a story it's fiction plane and simple so relax take a chill pill and move on to the next story and stop running off decent authors

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Now, if only his rep with his friends could be salvaged.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

WTF!!! Won’t Steve MOORE be pissed off he has been replaced by an imitation Steve???

5 stars…wife had a brain fart but went above and beyond to make amends.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wholeheartedly agree with Anonymous commenter from 4 months ago with post starting with "Wow.". Sure what she did in first half of first page of chapter 1 was really bad and the culmination of her taking her husband and their sex life fir granted. But once he fled home, after that he was a real jerk, culminating in the forced sodomy over the kitchen table. Tossing his ring at Beth in a restaurant? No contact or communication for almost all of five months. His misinterpreting her lunch and the racist black trope in his thoughts. Abandoning her and the kids. What she said and her disrespect and humiliation is not worthy of divorce. Anger, separation, counseling? Ok. But abandonment and the spectre of divorce? Hell no! From the second page of the first chapter on he became a real asshole. Cowardly (no confrontation until forced sodomy), angry, hurt, whiny, humiliated, alone, paranoid. Yep. All that. Not to mention abusive. Note she was smart to NOT tell her father about the forced anal. Uggh. Then the deus ex machina surgery and then some.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This story makes no sense.

The MC has a normal size penis, and even if his wife has a larger size preference, this would not have been an issue in any normal relationship, particularly as he was such a considerate lover and always got her off.

The RAAC element was also badly conceived, they went from zero to full reconciliation in an instant; that aside, how is your wife having her vagina made smaller to make sure she can feel you, is supposed to make him feel?? That's worse than the original comments in my view lol!

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19695 months ago

that's a different solution... but let me ask the size-queen a question... "If Steve's 'small' cock makes her feel amazing after the surgery, can you imagine how incredible her hung ex-lovers will feel?"

I enjoyed the first chapter A LOT. The anger and violent sex felt right for the situation, I think it should have ended in divorce due to the insulting and hurtful words he overheard. Just end it with a divorce, him moving away, not seeking revenge on the friends with poorly time humor. I imagine he viewed her words as an intensely public betrayal and that humiliation would be difficult to overcome and forgive.

This HEA reconciliation may satisfy some, but I didn't see it as plausible.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It's a nice thought, but she should have done the surgery before making the comments. I just don't see coming back from those comments. I know I'd never get past them.

xhristianjxhristianj3 months ago

Complete bullshit as in there is no way your cunt of a wife who embarrasses her husband so publicly and so completely could ever regain his trust.

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Fantasyland.

Ocker53Ocker531 day ago

How does her having an operation help? What’s his friends going to say when they find out his wife had to have an operation so she could feel his cock?

She would be called tunnel cunt behind her back and him tiny dick😂😂😂😂😂

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous