Wayne & Sandy & Their First Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead, as Jim stood, he approached and embraced her kissing her lightly on the cheek.

"Good evening Sandy," he said softly, "you look great."

Sandy blushed with his compliment.

"Well, thank you Jim, you sure know how to turn a girl's head," Sandy replied. With that they all laughed and it seemed as though all of them began to relax.

Sandy returned to the kitchen to begin dinner preparations and leave the guys to the ESPN show that Wayne had been watching. She got 3 wine glasses and shouted to the other room, "Jim, I hope you like a little red wine."

"Sure," Jim replied, "I should have been thoughtful and brought you a nice bottle."

"Don't worry about it," Sandy replied, as she entered the room with a tray of hors D' oeuvres, "here guys, you can start on these and I'll be back with the wine in a minute."

"My goodness Sandy," Jim said, "you've really outdone yourself. That looks like a feast," he enthused.

"Just a little thing I threw together," Sandy replied, "now enjoy yourselves and I'll be right back with the wine."

The three of them enjoyed small talk, the hors D' oeuvres and the wine for 15 or 20 minutes. At that point Sandy left the room and started setting the table in the dining room. She brought in the big bowl of salad and individual bowls for each of them. She had baked some crusty bread to go with it all and when done she once again entered the family room.

"OK guys, dinner is served," she said, "I hope you like salad Jim."

"Love it Sandy," he replied.

As they sat down Sandy explained, "it's just normal salad Jim but no onions. I did add some grilled chicken to it though."

"Well it looks great," Jim replied, and with that they each began to eat.

Jim and Wayne were both very complimentary about the salad and the hot bread and they enjoyed some very pleasant conversation. Soon they finished and Sandy suggested that they take the wine and adjourn back to the family room.

Upon entering the room Sandy took a seat on the couch and Wayne indicated to Jim that he should join her while Wayne took a seat in the recliner.

Jim sat down next to Sandy turned slightly toward her lifting his right leg slightly and placing his knee on the couch. He put his right arm along to top of the couch and smiled at Sandy, that was a great meal Sandy, it was as good as any salad that I have ever eaten."

"Thank you Jim, that's very nice of you," Sandy replied, it really was nothing special."

Wayne concentrated on the TV, ignoring Jim and his wife. He was trying to make Jim more comfortable and not seem as though he was sitting there waiting for something to happen.

Sandy was unsure exactly what to do. When she was in the kitchen she had pulled her top down a little in order to display more cleavage. She had seen Jim looking at the top of her breasts and she could now see a growing bulge. How could he help it? He knew what was going to happen so he should certainly start to react at least a little, she thought.

Sandy placed her glass on the end table and turned toward Jim. She smiled and placed her hand on his right thigh. Jim had a partial smile on his face but at the same time a rather confused look. She could see him holding his glass of wine and looking around. Suddenly she realized his problem. He had no idea where to put his glass. Sandy reached out, took his glass and placed it next to hers. She placed her left hand back on Jim's thigh and began to slowly move it up near his crotch and then down toward his knee. She didn't look directly but was aware that his bulge had grown considerably.

"You know Jim," she whispered, "we need to release that," nodding toward his bulge," before it ruins those beautiful slacks."

Jim seemed a bit uncomfortable but at the same time smiled and shifted his body a little more toward her, as if inviting her to go ahead.

Sandy reached down and quickly unbuttoned his trousers. She unhooked the waist band and pulled down his zipper. She was surprised when Jim raised his hips and pulled his slacks as well as his jockeys down near his knees.

Sandy looked down and felt a shiver as she looked at his cock. He was not some enormous 12 inch monster but was a full 8 inches and remarkably thick. She was entranced at the fact that his cockhead looked like a big mushroom, noticeably larger that the shaft of his penis. Sandy took hold of it gingerly and began to lightly stroke it as Jim let out an audible sigh.

Wayne was watching out of the corner of his eye and couldn't control his hardening cock. It was sitting sideways and was very obvious. He wanted to reach down and move it straight up so it would not be so apparent and would feel much more comfortable. He was reluctant to do so though as he was unwilling to do anything to destroy to mood in the room which might ruin what was happening.

"Why don't you get a little more comfortable?" Jim asked.

"Sure Jim," Sandy replied nervously, "sure."

With that Sandy kicked off her shoes and began to slowly unbutton her blouse. She pulled it loose and opened it displaying her crimson bra.

"My goodness Sandy," Jim said softly, "that is really hot."

"Wait till you see the rest of the outfit Jim," Sandy smiled.

She decided it was now or never. Sandy stood and slowly slid her slacks down displaying her matching fire red thong and her equally red thigh highs.

"God Sandy," Jim said forcefully, "you have a gorgeous rear end."

"It's OK Jim, you can say ass," Sandy giggled.

They both laughed softly as Sandy again took hold of Jim's cock and began to softly stroke it. Jim began unbuttoning his shirt in an apparent effort to get more comfortable.

Sandy turned even more toward Jim and took his balls lightly in her right hand. The combination of her left hand stroking and her massaging of his balls caused his cock to stiffen even more. Suddenly she leaned down and gently took his cock in her mouth.

Jim gasped audibly, his body stiffening slightly as Sandy began to move her mouth up and down the length of his cock, at least as far as possible.

Wayne was frustrated, he wanted desperately to grab his cock and jerk off but realized that they were still in a situation where what he did could potentially break the mood. In addition, Jim might interpret it as not what a heterosexual person would do.

Sandy was moving forcefully now, flicking her tongue as she did so. Jim was now pumping his hips upward, obviously in the throes of passion and nearing the point of no return.

Jim was a little naïve in sexual matters and had never had anyone allow him to ejaculate in her mouth.

"Wait Sandy, wait a minute," Jim said breathlessly, "Sandy, I'm gonna cum, you don't want me to do that do you?"

Sandy nodded yes and murmured in a muffled manner, "Mm huh."

She picked up the pace even more, and started to lightly squeeze his balls.

"Unnngh, oh baby, I'm gonna shoot, I'm gonna cum Sandy," with that he could feel the cum starting to explode so hard that it actually hurt.

Sandy couldn't believe how hard he was shooting in her mouth and down her throat.

"Oh Sandy," he gasped, oh God it's good, so good baby, so good."

Sandy continued to work her hand up and down Jim's spasming cock swallowing as quickly as possible.

The ejaculations had ceased now, and his cock began to soften.

"I'm sorry Sandy," Jim said guiltily, "I shouldn't have done that, I've left you high and dry."

Sandy slowly lifted off of him and smiled.

"It's OK Jim, "Sandy said, "we needed to get that out of the way. If you think I'm high and dry you're wrong. All you have to do is feel a certain area of mine and you'll quickly find that I'm certainly not dry. As far as being left out, this evening is a long way from being over."

Jim smiled and for the first time glanced over at Wayne. He had almost forgotten that he was there.

"Wayne, I sure want to thank you for the invitation. I wouldn't have missed this for anything I didn't mean to ignore you. I guess I was a little occupied. Hope I didn't do anything wrong."

"It's OK Jim," Wayne replied, smiling broadly, "and no, you didn't do anything wrong. It looked to me like you did everything right."

Jim stood and put his boxer shorts back on.

Sandy stood, smiled at both of them and said, "c'mon guys, we're gonna adjourn this meeting upstairs to the bedroom.

The three of them proceeded up the stairway, Sandy leading the way. Jim was right behind her and was starting to get hard again. Sandy had a gorgeous ass and in her thong, virtually all of it was showing, moving and jiggling right in front of him. Sandy may have been 30 years old but she had the body of a woman ten years younger. Wayne was behind Jim and was removing his shirt as he went. He needed some relief and planned to get it as soon as they hit the bedroom.

As they entered the bedroom Wayne noted that Jim was fully erect again. He promised himself that Jim was going to sit this one out. He tossed his clothing into the bedroom chair and grabbed Sandy from behind. He cupped her bra clad breasts and began to kiss her lightly on the neck.

"Grrrr, that feel good," she began rolling her hips up against his erection, "it's gotta be you sugar, Jim doesn't know yet that where you're kissing is my weak point."

"You're right baby, it's me OK. It's time that I got some too."

Wayne reached down, snagged her thong and began pushing it down her legs. When it got to her knees he straightened up and lifting his right foot he pushed the thong to the floor. He reached up, unhooked her bra and let her 38D tits spring free.

"You ready for some fuckin baby?" Wayne asked his beautiful wife, "you ready for some good old vitamin P?"

Sandy merely moved Wayne's arms out of the way and eased forward to the edge of the bed, she bent over, laying her upper half on the bed, spread her legs exposing her glistening pussy to both of the men and then wiggled her ass.

Wayne removed his shorts, stepped forward and placed his cock at the entrance to her kitty. He began to massage her ass cheeks as he slowly eased forward, moving his cock about halfway into his wife. He began to saw in and out giving her only about half of his penis.

"C'mon Wayne," she shouted, "gimme me that cock,"

"OK baby," Wayne said, "here it comes."

With that he grabbed her hips and lunged forward, burying his 7 inches in his sexy wife, going balls deep in her familiar but always exciting pussy.

"Oooomph," she reacted, "oh God Wayne, oh baby that's so good, fuck it honey, fuck my pussy."

Wayne had intended to take it slow, draw it out, show off his talent at fucking before his friend. He could not help himself though, her pussy was like a glove and after 10 years of marriage she still inflamed him.

Wayne glanced over at Jim who had thrown Wayne's clothing on the floor and removed his underwear, sitting in the chair, legs spread and stroking his 8 inch tiger, watching intensely as Wayne pounded into his wife.

"Oh baby that feels so good," Sandy moaned, "that's just what I needed. Wayne, sweetie, you're hard as a rock, you musta seen something you like."

"Well, watching you suck Jim off is what did it for me. That and knowing what was to take place up here. Now, shut up and let me fuck you."

"Mmmm, baby, you go right ahead. I think I've got an orgasm coming pretty soon." Sandy said softly.

"Wow baby," Wayne said, "you really got that pussy gripping me."

Sandy had reached under herself and began massaging her clit, moving back against her husband each time he thrust, forcing him even deeper if that was possible.

"Oh honey," Sandy enthused, "you're fucking me so good. Baby I'm gonna cum real soon, I can feel it."

"Mmm, I'm right behind you Sandy, It's not gonna be long now," Wayne said lustily.

Jim could hear Wayne's balls slapping against Sandy's ass, the sight was the most incredibly erotic thing he had ever seen. Of course he had never seen two people fucking up close before but it was still very sexy. He had slowed down his stroking as he didn't want to cum again. He hoped that he was going to be able to fuck his friend's sexy wife and leave his deposit with her.

"Oh Sandy," Wayne said, driving himself rapidly into her," I'm gonna cum baby, I'm gonna cum."

Sandy's fingers were flying, rubbing her clit, right on the edge of a powerful orgasm.

"Mmmff, Wayne, oh Wayne," Sandy screamed, "I'm cumming baby I'm cumming!"

With that Wayne pulled out, jacked a few times and began shooting ropes of cum all over her ass and back. He had thought of this at the last moment. If Jim wanted a ride later, he didn't know how his friend would feel about sloppy seconds.

Sandy had slipped forward and was lying mostly on the bed, her breathing starting to return to normal.

Wayne moved forward and also relaxed, face down on the bed. His breathing was also beginning to slow down and he relaxed against his beautiful wife, finally turning to her.

"Sweetie," Sandy whispered softly, "why did you pull out?"

Wayne almost inaudibly related to his wife why he had done what he did.

Sandy giggled softly, "I like the way you think honey. You're quite the little planner aren't you?"

Wayne winked at her and raised his head looking at Jim who had put his boxers back on.

"Hey Jim, you OK," Jim questioned, "didn't mean to ignore you but we were a little busy. Hope all that action wasn't an embarrassment to you.

"Oh no Wayne, I enjoyed the show," Jim answered, "believe me, I was not embarrassed."

"Hey, I've got an idea," Sandy said with a laugh, "let's all go downstairs and have our coffee now, maybe with a little Danish or something."

The guys agreed and began reaching for their clothing.

"Oh no, that's not part of the deal," Sandy said, everybody goes as is. I'm the one that has absolutely nothing on, you guys have got your boxers on."

Wayne and Jim both shrugged their shoulders and smiled.

"I guess we can accept your challenge can't weJim," Wayne asked.

Jim smiled and nodded yes so each of them started down the hallway to the stairs.

"I really didn't have this in mind but I did pull all the drapes before we came up so no one will see anything, except us," she giggled, and winked at both of them.

The group of three proceeded downstairs and decided they would take their coffee in the kitchen.

The coffeemaker was full and still hot. Sandy removed a cup and saucer for each of them from the cabinet and prepared to pour.

"Jim," I didn't ask you how you like your coffee, or if you drink regular or decaff," Sandy said.

"I drink regular Sandy, with just a little cream and sugar," Jim said,"what you have there looks just fine."

Sandy removed some pastries from the refrigerator that she had purchased earlier and placed them on the table.

The three of them ate the Danish and drank their coffee while chatting about all manner of things, never once mentioning what had occurred earlier. Sandy's mind wandered frequently during their conversation, imagining what it would be like to have Jim's big cock ramming her. She had only experienced one orgasm and though it was a good one she was ready for more. The coffee and conversation had lasted nearly a half hour and she was up for some more action.

"Well," Sandy said as she stood up, "I'm headed back upstairs, if you don't join me I'll just start without you,"she said with a smile."

As she walked away she stopped, bent over slightly and wiggled her ass at them as she smiled over her shoulder.

Wayne and Jim wasted no time in jumping up and following her.

Sandy threw herself across the bed, rolled over, pulled her knees up and spread her legs.

"Anyone interested?" she said coyly.

Jim walked over, eased his 6ft. 2inch frame down onto the bed beside her and positioned himself on his right side facing her. He desperately wanted to kiss her but was unsure if that was a line he should not cross. He realized that they had all been having sex nevertheless kissing was perhaps taboo. Sandy soon solved his problem.

Sandy scooted to her side almost up against Jim, smiled, then leaned forward and kissed him lightly on the lips.

"I didn't know if I should do that or not, "Jim said, "I mean, I was thinking maybe that was going too far."

"I'll be honest with you Jim," Sandy replied, "we did talk about it, and we decided that this was sex kissing. Whatever Wayne and I do, kissing, making love, whatever, that is in another category."

"Hmm," Jim said, "makes sense to me."

With that Sandy reached for Jim's cock and began to slowly stroke it. It was already mostly erect, now she was ready to get it really hard.

Sandy forced Jim to his back then lay partially across him, the upper part of her body on top of him.

They resumed kissing, now kissing each other passionately, swapping tongues, causing Sandy to start really get wet, priming her once again for sexual activity.

"Oh Sandy," Jim groaned, "you are so hot, baby I haven't been in you yet and I really can't wait."

"Well, I'll tell you what Jim," Sandy replied, "you're not going to have to wait much longer. I think I want a little cowgirl action tonight."

"Sorry, I don't know what that is," Jim said.

Sandy and Wayne both laughed at this remark.

"Well that's where I get on top baby," Sandy said, "I get on top and ride you like a madwoman."

Jim laughed -- "Sounds like fun to me," he said.

Sandy was riding him in earnest now, adjusting to both his length and girth. She was grunting each time she drove herself down on his big cock and he was grunting at the same time.

Jim was really enjoying himself, he had played with her gorgeous big tits and sucked on her very large nipples and was now gripping her ass cheeks, massaging them, occasionally pulling her even harder against him.

"Oh Jim, I love that big ole cock, love it baby. Feels like your clear up into my belly," Sandy said breathlessly.

Sandy was driving herself onto his cock harder and harder. She could feel herself approaching an orgasm. With this she slowed down, got off of Jim and relaxed beside him on the bed.

"Is everything OK Sandy", Jim asked," want me on top now?"

"No Jim, it's not that, it's, well Wayne and I have talked about something before and I would LOVE to do it but I'm not sure you'd be willing."

"What is it," Jim asked, "I mean I'm up for pretty much everything."

"Well," Sandy said slowly, "I would love to try having you both at the same time."

"Oh, I see," Jim said, "I've never done anything like that but if it's OK with Wayne it's OK with me. Funny, I never figured that you were into anal."

"Oh I'm not into anal Jim, definitely not," Sandy said, "what I'm talking about is both of you in my pussy at the same time."

Jim's eyes widened and Sandy and Wayne were both watching Jim's face to try to figure out what his reaction was going to be to their proposal.

Jim was obviously deep in thought.

"Well," Jim said slowly, "it sounds a little, well, a little gay to me. I mean I actually have a couple gay friends and we get along well, I even played football in college with a guy who was gay but I'm not particularly interested in that lifestyle."

"Oh hell Jim," Wayne said, "I might be even more hetero than you, I know it sounds like that, I mean with our dicks touching and all but I think of it as a super exciting way of giving Sandy something that she has always wanted."

"Hmmm, yeah," Jim said, "I guess that is the way to look at it." Jim sighed audibly. "Well, I'm always ready for new things and most of all you guys have been great and I trust you, let's go for it. But, well I was just thinking, who gets to put it in first."

Sandy and Wayne both laughed.

"It's up to the lady Jim," Wayne said, "she's calling the shots on this one."

"Well," Sandy said quietly, "Jim is definitely bigger, sorry Wayne, it's just a fact."