WCW Training: Madusa Teaches Her Way

Story Info
An eager young student learns from his teacher.
3.6k words
4.7
26.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dfg1980
dfg1980
64 Followers

It was late July 2000 and I, JT Jordan, was in my third month of training at the WCW Powerplant just outside of Atlanta, GA. A lot of people had faded out of the plant by that point since it was a grueling process that took a toll on you mentally and physically. I was in my mid 20's and was an impressive 6'3" and 230 pounds of natural muscle. I was an athlete all throughout my life, but could never crack the pro ranks in any sport, so I decided to dedicate myself to wrestling. The WCW Powerplant by this point was still doing good business although it wasn't like it was in years prior when they had to turn people away due to there being so much interest.

The plant wasn't a glamorous place, but it was a big place that had four rings and trainers that demanded the best out of their performers. Three of the rings were dedicated to the men that were there. There were 12 men being trained by a guy named Sarge with myself being the one with the longest tenure. Usually by the fourth month they call you up to the WCW roster, so I was getting there. About three weeks before some women came into the camp because the booker at the time, Vince Russo, wanted to put some women's matches out there. There were four women there being trained by Madusa. Of course the women got a lot of attention because obviously they were gorgeous. A couple of them were on TV at the time, most notably Midajah O'Hearn, Tylene "Major Gunns" Buck, who was training to wrestle and also Stacy "Miss Hancock" Keibler. My favorite woman there was definitely Madusa, though.

She was in her late 30s and even though her best days in the business as a competitor were behind her, she had a great body with massive tits, a fine ass and really strong legs. She was also married, though, so I never really thought about doing anything. Plus, as a lowly trainee there I didn't feel it was my place to do anything with any of the women. The only sort of relationship I had with her was every once in a while if we locked eyes she'd smile at me. That was really it. It was harmless.

It was a hot Friday night in July, about 8:30pm or so, like two hours after practice. Earlier in the day I got a call from Russo asking me to go to a WCW non-televised event in Birmingham on Sunday to wrestle in what would basically be my tryout match. If it went well, I could be starting as early as Monday on TV on Nitro. Everybody at the camp knew about it and was congratulating me, which was cool. I knew it didn't mean I was in officially, but it gave me a chance and that's all I was after. He also said that he wanted me to be paired up with a valet, but that it would be my choice. I told him that's fine and I'd figure something out by Sunday.

I realized I left my wallet back at the plant and I obviously needed it. So I headed back there by taxi since I couldn't afford a car at the time. When I got there, I thought nobody was there. I knocked on the door for a minute or so and got no answer. Then just as I was about to leave again, the door opened and it was Madusa.

"JT, hey, what are you doing back here at this time?"

I was shocked she even knew my name since I never even had a conversation with her.

"Oh, I think I forgot my wallet in the dressing room." I told her. "I was one of the last ones to leave and I think when I went to pack my bag I left my wallet somewhere in there."

I looked her up and down while realizing I'd never seen her dressed like that. She had on a skirt and heels along with a purple blouse and earrings on. Usually I only see her in her wrestling gear, but this was a welcome change. I could tell she was noticing me on too because I was wearing a black silk shirt along with some slacks.

"Ha," she said smiling. "The old wallet line huh?" I walked in, heading toward the dressing room. Behind me, I heard her lock the front door again.

"If you don't mind my asking, what do you mean the old wallet line?"

"You know, guy sees a girl, is too afraid to really talk to her and makes some line up about why he went somewhere."

"I don't mean to be rude but you're way off." I told her.

I walked into the room, saw my wallet sitting there on the floor under the bench and picked it up. I walked out and noticed her standing by one of the rings. I held up the wallet to let her see it, then put it in my back pocket and I was about to say something, but she spoke up first.

"Guess you were telling the truth. I'm just so used to men lying to me."

Uh oh, I thought, a chick complaining to me about guys. I don't want to hear this.

"Well, I got my wallet. Think I'll be going now." I said.

"Wait JT, could you stay a bit? I need somebody to talk to. Please?" She asked, almost begging.

I looked at my watch, pretending I had something better to do even though I didn't.

"Sure, Madusa, I can stay for a bit."

"Good." She smiled at me. Then she sat on the edge of the ring, her back against the ropes and her logs crossed in front of me. She looked real good. "Sit with me." She slapped the mat beside her as I sat next to her.

"I'm sorry for bothering you JT, but I just need some advice."

"Okay, what's the problem, career...or personal life?" I said, acting as if I was some sort of shrink.

"My husband, he's an asshole. He lives in Tampa, plays for the Bucs in the NFL, and he's on the practice squad. Can't even make the real team. I know he's cheating on me and I even caught him a few weeks ago. He said he did it because he thought I was sleeping with a wrestler. I was not. Then he starts calling me a bitch and a liar, all this shit."

"You don't deserve that. I'm sorry to hear that." I was honest about that. No man should talk to a woman like that.

"Then," she continued, "WCW brings fucking Russo back and he sends me down here to train these girls. Between you and me, these chicks are never going to make good wrestlers. They don't have a passion for it the way I do. You have to want it. You can't just go in the ring and all of a sudden be a star in there. Three fucking weeks I've been here, I've been calling to go back on TV to get on Nitro or Thunder, but no, they don't have anything for me, they say."

She crossed her legs again, this time her right leg over her left and her shoe was touching mine since I was on her left.

"I'm probably not supposed to tell you this, but after you talked with Russo I asked him if I could be your valet in kind of a mentor/student type of deal...with benefits."

"Really? That's awesome because I wasn't sure about the valet thing." I asked as I was genuinely shocked by this.

"I wouldn't lie to you, just like you wouldn't about that wallet, right?"

"Right," I said, not knowing what she meant.

"You know, JT, I've been very impressed by you since I've been down here. You really have a good grasp on what you want to do in that ring. Great timing, great psychology, terrific pacing. But most important, you've got a great look. You're gorgeous. And with me on your side, you could make it big."

"Thank you. I don't know what to say." I was starting to blush a bit as she moved closer towards me.

"You know, since we're all about honesty here, can I ask you a question?"

"Go ahead." I told her.

"You ever been with a woman that's ten years older than you?"

"No," I said rather quickly.

"Have you ever had sex in the ring?"

"No."

"Ever dreamt about it?"

"Oh yeah."

"Sounds like there's a lot I can teach you, huh."

"You know me. I'm a willing student."

I couldn't help it anymore, so I started to rub her shoulder with my hand. She looked down at my hand, then at my face and lunged at me with a deep, passionate kiss on the lips. It was a short one, then we stopped for a second and then we locked lips more passionately again. I wanted more, but she pushed off.

"Mmmmm, you are a good student, but I want you to get in that ring with me and show me all of what you've got." She ordered. I went to kiss her again, but she blocked me. "Get in that corner and undress down to your boxers or briefs. Meet me in the center."

I climbed into the ring, then walked to the opposite corner. I unbuckled my pants and slid them off. Then I took off my shirt. On the opposite side, she took off her skirt and unbuttoned her blouse so it was open, allowing me to see a lot of her amazing breasts. She walked toward the center of the ring and I did the same so we were face to face again. My cock was fully erect in my boxers and I know she noticed. She kissed me slowly, then broke it off.

"You want to fuck me, JT?"

"Like you wouldn't believe."

"Just promise me something. Let me be your valet."

"Really?" I asked. "What kind of credentials do you have?"

"These," she said as she ripped off her blouse.

"Nice, very nice, but I'm gonna need you to prove yourself to me even more." I said with a big smile.

"You like my big tits, JT?" She said while I nodded. "Good, because I think they're going to like you. They want you to fuck 'em, JT. But first, there's something I need to do."

She grabbed the outside of my boxers, taking a handful of my cock and balls in her hand. With my boxers still on as well as her purple bra and purple thong, she rubbed her ass up against my cock, teasing me. Then she started to rub my chest with her hands, kissing it all the way down until she reached the top of my boxers. She slowly pulled them off while almost getting hit in the head with my enlarged cock.

With my boxers off, she went down on her knees in front of me and starting rubbing my cock, getting it all hard.

"Oh yeah baby, suck me off. I'm all yours!" I urged her.

She stopped down there to say: "So impatient. Why don't you get back in that corner over there and I'll show you what I can do for you when you get called up to the big time."

I marched my way back to the turnbuckle pad while she crawled over to me with a smirk on her pretty face. With my ass pressed up against the middle turnbuckle, she shoved my dick in her mouth. She rubbed my balls, she rubbed my up my shaft and she took me all in her mouth. Her tongue was all over while her head was bobbing up and down. I rested my hands on the top turnbuckle ropes as she really sucked me hard. It wasn't like a blowjob I felt before. She really got into me. She now had both of her hands on the bottom ropes as I urged her on.

"Come on you fucking slut. I want more!"

The more I urged her on, the faster and harder she sucked me. She was bobbing up and down on my cock, rubbing my balls with one of her hands and holding on tight with the other. It was a great blowjob, I could tell she had done a lot of them before and I was very appreciative of that.

"Oh yeah, that's how I like it! Now get ready bitch, I'm gonna cum."

She kept sucking and sucking until I patted her head to know it was coming. Then she positioned herself right on my dick, used her right hand to cup my cock and she took it all in her mouth in one swift motion. She swallowed some, but she also spit some outside of the ring. Then she stood up face to face with me. I held her tits and kissed them as she unclipped her bra. She stepped back from me a bit and took off her thong. She tossed it outside of the ring.

"You want to see some fucking credentials, asshole?" She was so aggressive, I loved it. "Get your dick inside me and I'll show you what I got."

She took my hand, then urged me to sit on my ass facing the ropes. She stood over top of me, her clit right in my face. I licked it slowly as she moaned.

"Not yet, baby. I want to give you the ride of your life first."

She slunked down in front of me, then I put my cock into her.

"Hold the ropes," she instructed me, "and I'll hold you."

I leaned forward with each of my hands on the middle rope as she straddled me, her legs at my side and my face right in her tits. I had been in similar positions, but never with ropes there to allow me to give her even more pressure on her body. She let out some soft moans at first while my cock got hard inside of her.

"So you know, I've had a vasectomy, so we're safe." I confessed to her.

"I can't get pregnant anyway. Now shut up and fuck me!"

"Bitch!"

"Asshole!"

We both smiled, obviously enjoying our pretend mocking of one another. Things picked up as she started to kiss me a bit. I could tell she wanted me to fuck her hard, so I held onto those ropes as tight as I could and I rammed by cock hard inside of her. She moved all over my dick, up and down, side to side, every way you can possibly imagine.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm! GIVE IT TO ME!"

I had never had a woman ride me this good before. I was so deep inside of her I could feel her entire body with my dick. She was yelling a lot.

"OH! FUCK ME! YEAH! OH! OH! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

We switched positions a bit now as she slid over to her back with me still inside of her. I was on top of her while she stuck her legs straight up in the air. I took my dick out of her for a second, then rammed it back into her hard. I was really pushing down on her while she kept moaning and moaning.

I decided to warn her while breathing heavily, "Here...I...Come!"

As she reached her maximum orgasm point, I shot out a huge load right into her pussy.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" She blurted out. "That was unbelievable. Fucking unbelievable."

We each let our bodies relax a bit as we lay side by side on the mat. We made out a bit, rolling all over the mat as we kissed so aggressively. With my hands, I cupped her breasts and lay on my back with her tits right on my mouth.

"You like my tits, big boy?" She asked while I rubbed them all over.

"They're fucking great," I told her.

"Take me with you on the road and they're all yours!"

"Can I take 'em for a test drive now?" I asked as she winked at me.

She crawled down my body, her tits rubbing up against my chest, then down my stomach and right there near my cock. I leaned up using my hands to support me as she started licking my dick again. Then she positioned herself down my body so her tits were right around my dick. She rubbed me, keeping me hard, while I leaned my body up towards her. She jammed my dick in between her tits, then rocked back and forth.

"Uh huh baby, just like that."

"Just stay hard, JT. Stay fucking hard!"

I did as she continued to move her jugs up and down on my cock. She was moaning softly as she rocked on my cock with her tits. Every few seconds she'd bob her head down and take a lick of my dick too. Then she started to suck me off again rather quickly. Then it stopped and I was confused. She met me face to face.

"I want you inside me again. Follow me."

She got up as I sat there confused. She walked over to one of the turnbuckles and stood against it with her back. She motioned me to come over, so I walked over.

"I need to lock up here soon, so we need to finish off," she told me. "I want you to fuck me hard. Harder than ever."

"You bitch," I said with a twinkle in my eye. "I wanted your tits.

"And you'll have them later. Plus, when we get back to my place, I got a treat for you."

"Oh yeah," I asked, "what's that?"

She turned around, bending down and placing her hands on the middle ropes.

"Fuck my pussy and I'll tell you."

Not one to disappoint, I went in right after her. I bent my head down around her clit and started to lick her as she moaned.

"That feels so good, but give me your dick you son of a bitch!" She yelled.

I teased her some more, sticking two of my fingers inside of me. She moaned some more. Then I put my hands on the inside of her legs and rammed my very hard cock into her wet pussy.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she moaned. "FUCK YEAH."

She was under me a bit, so I was really deep inside of her getting great position inside her pussy. She kept on yelling out loud as I picked up the pace.

"You take me with you on the road, we can do this every fucking day. Godddddddddddddddddd! Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

"Really?" I asked while breathing heavily. "Is that a promise?"

"Noooooooooooo" she said while moaning. "That's a guaran-fucking-tee! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

With that confirmation given, I really picked up the pace. I kept on rocking back and forth on her as she moved her hips all the while. I could feel how wet she was and I knew I was about to cum again. Wanting to please her some more, I took my cock out and dropped down to my knees around her pussy as she continued to hold the ropes.

"I told you I wanted your...ohhhhhhhhhhh" She couldn't finish the sentence as my tongue entered her pussy. She was really wet now, as she thrusted her hips forward, giving them to me. My mouth was mauling her clit like a lion feasting on its prey. I kept tonguing her, licking her and sucking her dry.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm. This ain't so bad. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

I then took my head out of her pussy and kissed her on the lips passionately. As good as the intercourse was, I liked kissing her a lot too. We made out for almost thirty seconds straight when I took my mouth out of hers.

"Bend down lower and I'll give you the ultimate satisfaction."

As I made my way to her backside again, she reached down for the bottom ropes, spread her legs apart and I rammed my dick into her pussy again. Like I thought, I could feel myself even deeper inside of her. I knew she knew it too judging from her screams.

"Un...Un...Unbelievable," she yelled out while trying to catch her breath.

I was so deep inside of her, my hands rubbing her body and even grabbing her hair a little bit. She seemed to like the hair grab.

"Pull on it more, baby. More!"

With my right hand I had a handful of her hair as I continued to thrust my cock inside of her. She took her hands off the ropes, then walked into the corner turnbuckle while standing upright. She tilted her head back a bit and I, being taller than her, stuck my tongue deep down her throat again as she tried to moan, but it was muffled by my mouth. With our bodies rocking and our mouths thrashing together, I was about ready to climax. She took her tongue out of my mouth and finally let out a big yell.

"Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. Soooooooooooooo fucking good!"

Finally, I started to cum into her pussy as she exhaled, let out a deep breath and relaxed her body. She turned around and we made out some more. I didn't want to stop, but I knew we had to.

"So, do I got the job?" She asked.

"Hell yeah," I told her.

"Good. Just so you know, I'm a very thankful person and when we get back to my place a little later I'll show you just how thankful I am. You got anymore left in you?"

"Baby, we're just getting started," I said with a smile.

Soon after, we got dressed, hopped in her car and were off to her condo.

-------------------------

Email me with any questions or comments. Thanks for reading.

dfg1980
dfg1980
64 Followers