All Comments on 'We Can Work It Out'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 282 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful, clever, funny

Congrats. What a wonderful, clever, funny story. Five out of five.

It was not at all what I expected half way through. I do enjoy an unexpected happy ending.

As a constructive criticism I would say the dialogue was a bit too declarative. People don't talk like they are in a debating club when the issue is emotional.

As good as the story was, I think it would have been even better and more powerful if the husband and wife were a little more unsure of each other and struggling to find a way to apologize to each other.

But it is still a damn fine story. Thanks for writing and submitting. Steve

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A very good story

Bullshit this is an open minded story! READ THE STORY AS IF YOU WERE HIM OR HER, I like the story and I can relate to it love you all! Bye.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 8 years ago
Did the wife stay true?

I wonder why there were no questions about Val's fidelity. If I were the husband it would be something I would want to check out before coming back.

Jetcrash747Jetcrash747about 8 years ago
If my wife belittled me

HDK an awesome story, if my wife had belittled me I would not stuck around either. Talking about their sex life to parents has to be embarrassing to say the least. Two years away helps with growing up for both parties, and let's Jack repair his body. We don't hear much about Val at first, then she mounts off one time too many, the battle of the sexes is on good ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Another 1 Star Patented Harddaysknight Wimp/Cuckold Wanna Be Fantasy.

Hmmm, title really says it all.

dissmissdissmissabout 8 years ago
hmm interesting

The truth can hurt and that's a fact.

So when a woman says "does my bum look big in this" .... what do you say ?

She wanted her man to be fit and healthy so they could enjoy a long and happy life together.

Giving him a hard kick up the bum was for his own good, but not so clever in company.

Running away ...... I think he needed that humiliation to turn his life round.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
haha

The first paragraph made me laugh, made me cringe. The amount of description his daughter was spouting about his physical appearance was too much to make me take the story seriously. Did she really have to describe how handsome he is, how much better looking he is than before? See, this is the type of problem with many HDK's stories that turns me off. He can't subtly put in the descriptions in the narrative, instead he crams it all to conversations, as if his characters are treating one another as blind and had to describe the hell out of things.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Really awful

Just stupid. The military portion is absurd, and the wife saying those things was worse. Horrible waste of bytes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
DON'T YOU LOVE THE NEGATIVE COMMENTS

Hi there peoples! Hey I enjoyed it! That what counts to me! Thanks! But sex in the pool SHE-IT MAN! In real life they would have been kicked or at least paid for the cleaning of the pool? Love you all! GREG. OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Which story did they read?

I don't know what story they were reading but I thought it was a great, light hearted story!

I really enjoyed it, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Man's pride

The best way too pissed off a man real bad his make fun of his penis. In this story the guy went into a combat zone because is moron wife made comments to friends and family. Me, I would still be upset after I came back and no sex from me if she wants it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Read between the lines...

The wife is comparing him to her lover. She's fucking someone else behind his back and he's none the wiser. When a wife begins to tear the husband down in front of friends, she is subconsciously comparing him to another man. And our hero is too dense to catch on. She's been fucking this other man for all of the time he's been gone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
OH COME ON GUYS IT'S ONLY EROTIC FICTION

She-it man! So what maybe she is fucken other men? But fucken think about it He fucks Val into submission, he nearly killed a knife wealding punk bare handed, He's ripped like Arnie Val must be shaking in her lace panties Do you think she is worried

NO BECAUSE IT IS FICTION IT IS NOT REAL ! But maybe it is (bet you wish you had a body like FD) Love you all! GREG. OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Val Probably Was Cheating Two Years Ago

I cannot tell if Val has a lover presently, but there are strong indications she was cheating on Jack just prior to Jack's return to active duty. For a wife to viciously cut down her husband, she had to be comparing him to someone she knew intimately. And Jack realized it. The two years away and his physical transformation may pave the way back to one another. But is she worth the effort? Each reader will have to decide for himself/herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bad ending!

Making those kind of horrible remarks about his manhood in front of family and friends is something you don't get over. When Val came up to him, I would have told her to hit the bricks. When his daughter, so brazenly, brought up what happened, in front of every one, he should have got up and walked out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not tell da family

I went to war, Vietnam, and never told my family. All my mail got routed thru the ship I was attached too while I was TAD in country. Knowing my family each time the doorbell/phone rang they would have near heart attacks. So I spared them that every day grief. Finally, four years later my baby bro (a Marine) spotted my bullet wounds when I walked out of the shower while we were roughing it Deer Hunting. My dad & baby bro's made me spill it that night at dinner - of course I told all this is a man secret from all. Ya sure my one bro blabbed to mom and did I get crap for the next few years in keeping it secret. Oh well I'd do it again - da secret stuff, screw Nam.

A wife needs to know there is a boundary when hurling insults at her husband in front of family/friends that will cause serious relationship damage it is almost as unforgivable as cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Can't Assume Wife Cheated!

You can't read between the lines and assume the wife cheated because she degraded her husband before the family. He gave specific examples when he challenged her about getting a MA degree by denigrating her before the family. It was intended to be motivational.

She confesses to having gone too far in what she said to denigrate him sexually to motivate him to loose weight and be healthier for her to enjoy a longer life with him. She screwed-up by going over the top, admitted it too late and he admitted to over-reacting to what she said. It would have served her right if he'd gotten killed because the sexual denigration before his family.

She was admittedly stupid and I personally think that denigrating someone you supposedly love to motive them to change is destructive to that person. I never responded well to that tactic and never will. Denigrating your spouses sexual prowess is a sure fire way to kill a marriage, especially in front of others!!!

Rhinoman1951Rhinoman1951about 7 years ago
HDK Strikes Again

Another smile fest. Thanks for keeping them coming!

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmabout 7 years ago
Seriously

This was a fun read. Thanks.

AmunRa218AmunRa218about 7 years ago
Re-read

This story has always been a favorite. Very fun read to visit again and again. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loved it

keep em cumming!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Why is it that a woman who would probably never use an insensitive word like N...

to describe people she doesn't know or care about, would feel free to mount a vicious insensitive PUBLIC attack on the man she supposedly loves?

No respect and not much love? So much for better or worse, eh?

I must be from a very different subset of the population of this great nation. No reconciling from that with me or my peeps OldBearSwitch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very good!

Funny at times, direct when needed overall a very good read. I really enjoyed this story.

AllintheheadAllintheheadalmost 7 years ago
Hahaha

Best ending to a story ever!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1* cuck-boy didnt divorse the slut

hope she wrecks him .

he deserves it for not divorcing him .

1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
UGH!!!

Tripe!!!! Challenging each other was OK, but her deriding him and humiliating him in front of family and friends was inexcusable, no matter the intent! She castrated him! He should have left her and let her know right there, in front of everyone at the wedding, she would be getting divorce papers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What story did you read?

Everything you fucks complained about was explained in the damned story. Val said it herself that she shouldn't have said things about his abilities in the bedroom and that had gone way too far. He also said he was sitting in a tent when what she was really doing was trying to motivate him. He misunderstood what was happening at the time!

She's a good woman and he's a good man who had a misunderstanding which worked out for the better?

Again try rereadind the damn story you're so quick to judge. It's still a story a very good story but, in order to understand the story you have to read and understand what you are reading! (Assholes)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good Story but ...

I thought the story was great until Val came into the picture. She's just not likable. Story started as a five until Val became a central figure and made it a three range. Final score: 4.

KRD19254KRD19254over 6 years ago

I would also say the way Val was written, her ripping of the Capt was way beyond any normal wifely ribbing to get attention. He mocked and ribbed her in a general way the only personal item was that he thought she was not smart enough to get a Masters.

But Val lashed out in a very very personal way to cut him to the bone in front of family. Her rip was so totally disrespectful I can't blame him. Yes on a lonely mountain top in indian country you rethink much. Due to this I too would have expected Val to be cheating during and before those two years of separation.

I see a sequel here - how Capt finds out Val has a continuing lover while he went celibate for 2yrs fighting rag-heads. Val's lover is rich, political, and will not give her up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
GREAT LITTLE EASY READ.

VERY WELL WRITTEN STORY, SHAME SO MANY COMMENTERS COMPLETELY MISUNDERSTOOD THE MAIN CHARACTERS,5*****.

JackallsJackallsabout 6 years ago
Poor story

Sorry to. Say but this is the worst story you've ever puvlished here. I hope it was an incidental error.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Liked it! Great job!

ReadyOneReadyOnealmost 6 years ago
Absolutely Wonderful!

A very pleasant tale about about love and affection between strong personalities.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
CAPTAIN?

How could someone be only a Captain and have a daughter old enough to get married. A daughter about 20-23, he would have to be at least a light colonel. Out of wacky story lines mess up a story did not finish.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
@Anonymous 05/23/18 Re: CAPTAIN

He had been out of the service for many years. He REenlisted.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
Great!

I was getting ready to dis this. I thought she had done something much worse, and was puzzled at his concern for HER feelings!

Then when I read what she said I was REALLY pissed at her, even though he realized it was just her way of giving him a "kick in the ass." She took a lot of steam out of my mad when she admitted that she went too far.

His getting her to cry "Uncle!" won me over.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 6 years ago

The things the wife said to him were way over the line if it was only them talking together... In front of friends and family?! Should have left her for Marge.

notredame43notredame43over 5 years ago
i agree with powers

you can cheat on someone you love but dont respect. If it was a man calling a female a fat flabby lame fuck the masses would clamour for her to leave. sorry HDK bad ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The fighting dentist

Absurd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
NFW!

Your time line is way off. He was only gone for two years. You make it seem like it was many years. His daughter was 15 when he left and that would make her 17 and getting married? I think not!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Funny until you think about it

I think one or the other of them files for a divorce while he's away and their reunion never happens. They never see or talk to one another for 2 years and you want us to believe all is forgiven because Jack fought in a war? Nope. They're divorced. Done and done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Wow great story. For those who criticize that facts don't fit or details are too far fetched, try reading nofiction stories.

ValintValintover 5 years ago
Meh

I think the moral here is supposed to be "ignorance is bliss"?

He comes to an epiphany that, when his wife called him a limp dick that couldn't satisfy a woman, that *really* meant that she was just trying for some tough love, and this epiphany was so obvious, that it didn't require any communication or contact with his wife for at least two years?

The only real question is whether she was fucking other men *before* he left, or she just waited until he effectively abandoned the marriage and ran away. Then, when he comes back and unilaterally declares that he finally understood what was going on, and assumes that they're still in love, she just kind of rolls with it.

She's apparently on-board with being married to this new and improved version of her husband, and following the "don't argue when you're winning" adage, she's not going to correct his understanding of what happened. If putting blinders on himself makes him happy then, eh, who am I to argue he shouldn't be happy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Garbage

Goes away for two years without contact with his wife and comes home still married,garbage,she would have dumped him after a year and in the meantime what did she live on and pay all the bills with Finally what bride leaves for her wedding from an hotel instead of her home.?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not your best

Yeah, I got what you tried to write, but I'm sorry to say commenters got it right. The final joke doesn't make up for the lose ends in the story. It's a pity because the sotry had potential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Flawed

Too many flaws in this story.Why would he go to an hotel and not his home.Why would his daughter be getting married from an hotel and not her home.Marge flies home with him,yet her fiance who as to drive only arrives 24hours after them.What about his wife ,as she gone without sex for two years?.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
It's called fiction for a reason

You stupid fucking naysayers. For shit's sake, grow the fuck up. And Adolf, you little spineless weasel, hope I run into you some day myself. I'm a "realistic" vet myself and I also know to use a knife. May be I could explain a few things to you about war... up close and personal!!!

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Good story

Another good one from HDK. Anon 2/11, I join with you as another Vet who would like to give Adolph a "personal" taste of war. Doubt it would require both of us though . Thanks for your service.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
good read

But as others pointed out there are some huge holes. No word about contacting each other for two years. He stated no sex for two years but who did she date and fuck? ou show up after two years with no contact and Val the wife is so calm when she first see's you and the extended family is all welcoming? Then to top it off all is forgiven you have awesome sex?

OldmarriedtarOldmarriedtaralmost 5 years ago
Five Stars

One of my favorites. But with him going to Afghanistan without his wife receiving some notification is not possible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Kiwi

I'm sorry, maybe I live in a different cultural then you all.

But after such disrespect by the wife?,

He's working his ass off providing for his family and he's expected to accept such up to crasp from his wife?

Divorce the bitch and move on

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
It's an f"^*ing story

In response to the last post by Anon, the title to this comment says it all!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Full

Full of flaws.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
As others comments. No contact for 2 years disrespected big time in front of family and friends

If push each other like that. No love or respect for each other

Just divorce and move on

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Kick In the Ass?

"I should brush up on my oral skills because I wouldn't be able to ever satisfy her, or any woman again with my big gut, low endurance, and limp dick." - While even he admits that it was the kick in the ass he needed, even SHE admits that it went too far, and it did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
1 star

almost 20 years after she gets a four year degree starting at 20 something would make them nearly 45 when he joined the army

army doesnt take 45year olds, hell they dont take 35yr old, especially over weight out of shape broke down 45 yr olds

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 4 years ago
I like the story but it did have a couple of "holes" in it but no big deal

Even during the Iraqi and Afghanistan Wars, the Army and National Guard would only take people UNDER 35 years of age even if they qualified as an Officer. I know, I was 34 years 114 days old when I re-enlisted in the Military but this time in the National Guard on 9-12-2001. I was in stellar shape with less than 6% body fat and very chiseled large muscles from working out 7 days a week with cardio and 5 days with free weights and if it hadn't been for my prior Military Service of 8 years as an Intel Officer in Desert Storm, I don't think they would have taken me since Enlistment numbers were thru the roof after 911.

But hey, the story is fiction and for entertainment value. There is no sense in getting too worked up about incorrect facts and data. Especially with a fun type of story like this. I wish there were more fun stories like this in the LW category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
"You're The Fucking Dentist?"

That scene made the whole story for me, regardless of any whining by others. Only one quibble; as I recall Chuck Norris was middleweight, full contact karate world champion (along with a fist full of other titles), untied and undefeated for six consecutive years. His main advantage was he always stayed in competition shape. Don't think FD would have found him an easy conquest. Now Van Damme... Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Odd

But HDK's characters seem to wallow in vulgar speech, even if they are educated professionals. It must be a Mid-Atlantic/NE thing.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago

Man good story. I like anything that paints the military in a good light.

johsunjohsunabout 4 years ago

Too fucking good. Although it took a lot of time before we got to the backstory. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
HAHAHAHA

Now they ca actually sleep.

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Just

Just a load of crap.Comes home after two years with no contact with his wife,get real.When he does come home he books in an hotel instead of going to his house.Then when he finally meets up with his wife they shag like rabbits , again get real, instead of sitting down and talking about their marriage.Like the first question he should be asking Val is who she has been shagging in his absence.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good Story

It Never stops amazing Me .. That We have so Many Great People in Our Service

AlericAlericalmost 4 years ago

The fucking dentist won, we can all sleep now. Nough said!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Interesting

But falls flat without a prequel and/or sequel. There just isn’t sufficient back story.

One of my favorite authors

4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
There would be no....

...free world without the two "U's". That is, the U.K. and the "U.S."and the rest of the world's English speaking people. Five stars.

Hooked1957Hooked1957over 3 years ago

Another 5 in the books.

Well done.

Hooked

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Lot of fiction but good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 Stars

One of the best Short Stories here . It is in my top 10 List here . Thank You and keep on writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Now you are getting it...

Well, you alsways have HDK , only this one is a topper.... thanks. 5*

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 3 years ago
(Smile)

I chuckle every time a commenter calls for more prequel or prologue or epilogue or more facts, more history, more future, more details. Fer crissakes folks, a short story is by definition a "snapshot" in the eons of human existence. Use your imagination to fill in the short FICTION story each author shares with us (if you have any). Quitchurbitchin!

Keep 'em comin'.

Rocketmann22Rocketmann22over 3 years ago
I’ve reread this story!

After reading this story again l’ve changed my rating! This story has more funny parts then I could remember and, some amusing parts I didn’t see before. Overall a good story.

heathrowinneoheathrowinneoover 3 years ago

5*'s and so well written...

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2about 3 years ago

I thought the story was fun and I enjoyed it a lot except for the ending. He clearly didn't care whether she remained faithful to him for the last two years. He also assumed why she degraded, disrespected and demeaned him in front of family. Instead of talking to her and letting her discuss they she did what she did. It was so incredibly hurtful, that maybe it was intentional to get him to leave. I had trouble accepting the way he handled it.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Another good one.

Second time through for me.

Some people should understand the writer writes exactly what his characters want to know, understand, do or think....even what we never see nor read about.

Reading more into what a writer writes is a major waste of time, you cant imprint what you want to believe into a story unless he gives vague and subtle drangling threads to go off of.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

enjoyable read but I didn't like some of the huge holes. He wrote his daughter but not the wife even though he admits he figured out what she was doing and he said he over reacted. She never wrote him - ever. He never asked the daughter in a letter about his wife and was he divorced? The wife knows he was faithful based on his army buddies statement but he never asks the wife or the daughter if she remained faithful? They meet and they talk so nicely. He ran away for two years! No tears, no anger, no nothing?

NitpicNitpicabout 3 years ago
What

What a load of crap.Who returns from two years overseas and goes to stay at an hotel instead of home?.What bride gets married from an hotel room and not her home?

secretsalsecretsalabout 3 years ago

Was a fun read, but everyone kissing Jack's ass nonstop got old pretty quick. His marriage dynamic feels really weird as well. I guess it would have to be if he ran away for 2 years.

Elit3keraedElit3keraedabout 3 years ago

I guess @nitpic hasn’t been to a wedding that didn’t take place in the boonies. A large number of weddings here in California take place somewhere and then hold a reception at a hotel. The wedding party will even stay at the hotel the night before the wedding. Hell my sister got married at an outlook near a beach and stayed at a hotel a few miles away the night before and had the reception in their banquet hall. Same with my parents...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

one of the most stunted stories by HDK. I am a big fan and highly rate his stories but to establish the man as a superhero without the cape made this a cringy affair. I like the premise but the dialogue and the execution was just not done and when you read something by a master you find such things irritating and off putting.

Diecast1Diecast1almost 3 years ago

It is a good story, AAA+++

ZharKhanZharKhanalmost 3 years ago

There is absolutely no way Marge would’ve told him to stop or grabbed his arm. She would’ve either been taking out the other attacker or preparing to defend against him.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotalmost 3 years ago
Really?

This has to be the dumbest story I have ever read. Val want to know something and he tells her we'll discuss this later. Really? Your significant other asks a question and your ego is so big to answer her now? As far as making her say uncle. I've done it quite a number of times by going down on a girl for as long as I can. That's nothing new. Anybody can do that. Then jumping in the pool naked while their daughter, her friends, her fiance and his parents are there. What really gets me is how everybody is kissing his ass and trying to build him up all throughout the story.

SimpleGuySquaredSimpleGuySquaredalmost 3 years ago

It was short, all the major points hit though. Overall a good example of careful word usage and attention to the content to keep the dreaded repeated details issues so many writers use to fill a non-existent void.

Very nicely done :)

FreNChy222202FreNChy222202almost 3 years ago

Love the ending!❤️😂

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great ending

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Is this satire? A farce? Hope so

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartalmost 3 years ago

Not the expected ending but a welcome one. Estranged military husband, fully expecting a cheating wife cliche but no they were estranged because she belittled him. Not nice but not quite cheating either, easier to reconcile. Pretty good story that avoided a usual cliche and for that alone I'm giving this 5 stars.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 2 years ago

This was good fun. Full marks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A great fun ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5 Stars on this Story .It Shows a lot of Humor and real life in it . . It is in my top 5 Stories here

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

"I realized that Val was just giving me a kick in the ass, much like I had done to her all those years ago. It was an epiphany. The problem was I had way over reacted and I was afraid to admit it to Val." - Yes, they both needed a kick in the ass, and if she had kept it to his physical condition, everything wold have been fine. It was her ADMITTEDLY going too far by belittling his manhood that was the problem, and he DIDN'T overreact.

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

You needed to mention if Val had remained faithful for those 2 years. Frankly you didn't give the reader much reason to believe so....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The knife scene technique was garbled. In any event, if you step inside and block with your left you use your right to crush his windpipe...it only takes about 15 lbs of pressure. It's the beginning of a standard kill sequence.

FireputterouterFireputterouterover 2 years ago

Now that was a good story. Funny as hell in the end. But now I wanna see brandis friends

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementeover 2 years ago

There is no comparison to Jack's attempt to get Val to 'shit or get of the pot' and Val' emasculating her husband. Jack did it in a family only setting and did not mention anything that should stay between husband and wife. Val instead did emasculating in front of family AND friends, as well as making comments about a situation that should stay between spouses. Did Val try to put her foot down with Jack in private? I do not mean to nag him but have a serious heart-to-heart with him. No she just had to, not only embarrass him, she just had to humiliate him. Also, why should he think she was faithful to him, after he had disappeared, considering what she said?

-

Pasqual

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story, maybe more on Jacks "accident", well written, yes a few errors, so what. Creative work, A pleasure to read

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Huh??? Humor and satire or fantasy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...