We Can't Stop Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slid my hands around to her back, feeling her muscles tightening with the movements she was making on top of me, her toned body curving inwards to her spine. I pulled her closer as she kissed me harder and harder, and I couldn't help myself but try to open my legs. She sensed this and repositioned to straddle my left leg. I could feel her thigh only inches away from my crotch. I tried to find her leg, tried to find some point of pressure to grind against. I felt her smiling against my lips, as she granted me my wish, moving her thigh and directly putting pressure on my sex. A trigger point reaction, I arched my back and broke off from the kiss in a gasp of pleasure, gently pressing my nails into her back. She responded positively, negotiating herself so that she was now lying between my legs, grinding back against me as she leant in to find my mouth again.

So much for being in charge. I could feel myself giving in, succumbing to her relentless assault on our friendship. I was completely at her mercy, instantly regretting not letting her undress me. Would this go any further? Oh god. When was the last time I shaved?! Dormant lesbians are not renowned for their between-lover shaving regimes. Considering it's her first time with a girl...no. No, she wouldn't go down there. Would she? Wait. I had shaved in the shower this morning. That was okay. But, shit. What if she thought my vagina was horribly deformed? It wasn't (and still isn't, might I add), but what would she think? I'd always imagined her having a perfect, hairless, pornstar-esque beautiful symmetrical slit, maybe she expected the same. Why was I even thinking about this...? Why couldn't I just enjoy what was happening?

Alex must have sensed my inner dialogue, as she whispered in between kisses "Considering what you...were doing earlier...I don't know why...you're reluctant."

I froze. Naturally. Alex held up herself up on her arms, palms flat on either side of me. My legs were still wrapped around her.

"Oh, yeah, I know. Hence Internet not-working bullshit earlier. Don't worry, I'll be gentle..." She grinned at me again. She was loving this.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"I'm yours" I whispered. I knew I didn't have any limits. I reasoned that by letting her do what she wanted, there was less chance of her freaking out. That way, I could establish her limits if and when I got the chance to pleasure her.

"You always have been. So much for being dominant" she echoed. She pulled my top off and removed my bra with one hand, as I lay there barely able to cope with this sexual staccato.

She cupped one of my breasts and began gently fondling it, squeezing tightly and releasing intermittently. My back arched in response, and her mouth was soon enveloped around my left nipple as she flicked her tongue gently over it. Even over the soft chimes of the music in the background, I could hear the wetness from her mouth lubricating my nipple, allowing a friction free environment for her to play with. Electricity pulsed from my breasts, right down between my legs and I knew that my whole cunt was swelling with moist excitement. But it wasn't enough. I wanted more of her.

Giving in to her, I moved my hands above my head out of the way. I wanted to show her that this was her time to explore, subtly inviting her to ravage me. Her breath on my nipple and breast was nothing short of intoxicating. Impatient, I just wanted to feel her tongue between my legs. My arousal was getting almost painful.

She returned to kiss me again, taking both nipples in between her fingers and gently pulling. They were beginning to go numb, and I could feel my wetness collecting between my labia. Her kiss was urgent, yet she was in control. She broke off, and began kissing my neck, right up to my ear. Nibbling on my lobe gently, she whispered something that I couldn't quite make out, but her breath on my ear was enough to force small beads of sweat to form between my shoulder blades and the bed.

She kissed her way back to my breasts, rapidly and roughly directing her tongue over my nipples. Writhing in lust, I felt her teeth catching on my hard nubs, and the feeling between my legs grew even more. She kissed and licked the whole way down to my stomach, crawling her way down my body, as she began to undo my jeans. I placed my feet on my bed, lifting myself up so that my jeans could be removed for easier access. As another item of clothing fell to the floor, I realised that I was nearly naked. The only thing that was protecting me were my boxers.

She moved back up towards me as I felt her breasts hovering above my face. I took her in my mouth, gently suckling on her nipples as she began grinding me again. As I reached to cup her boobs, she grabbed both of my wrists and forced them back down onto the bed, as I grabbed onto the bar that acted as my headboard. Alex rolled off me so that she was lying on her stomach beside me, and began teasing my nipple again. She rested her head on her other hand as she traced down to my boxers and cupped my sex in her hand. I felt the coldness pressed against me, and I realised that she would be able to tell I was practically dripping.

"Haha, wow..." She muttered. I tightened my grip on the bar and opened my legs even more, pressing back into her. Soon there would be enough room for a small office between my legs. She quickly moved her hand under my boxers, just hovering above my sex, feeling my heat. I lay still, not wanting to do anything that would stop her from...

She carefully placed her middle finger at my opening as I widened my legs more. Alex now knew exactly how wet I was. Gently, she curled her finger between my inner lips in a smooth, wet movement. I almost was embarrassed by how wet I was. As she slowly drew her finger up, I could feel a slither of wetness still connected to my cunt and her fingertip. It was oddly arousing, and my clit pulsed and throbbed uncomfortably. She repeated this action again, and again, and the movement became easier and wetter each time. Then she lightly began circling my clit, barely touching me, restricted by my last remaining item of clothing. She pulled my boxers off quickly, and without warning, moved down the bed so that her head was right between my legs. With one lick of pressure, she ran her tongue up from my opening right up to my throbbing clit, before jumping back up to my mouth and allowing me to taste myself as we kissed deeply.

Alex released herself from me and in a flash, removed the remainder of her clothes, before sitting back at the end of the bed, looking at me and smiling.

"I want you to show me what you were doing before I walked in" she purred.

Still in shock from the technical millisecond of oral she had just given me, I didn't hesitate to quickly and rapidly start rubbing my clit. Alex reached over to the bedside table, lifted a joint and lit it, before crossing her legs and sitting between mine, watching me with intent.

I felt I was going to come. Alex was quick to intervene, telling me to stop. She brought the joint up to my mouth and we did a blowback, before she set it on my ashtray. I glanced down at her crotch, which was, as I expected, beautiful and clean. It looked waxed rather than shaved. I felt my mouth watering, despite the imminent cotton mouth. Climbing back on top of me, Alex returned her fingers to my cunt, as I pressed into her, begging her to do something. My feet were beginning to go numb from the pressure and I returned my hands to their resting place on the bar.

Alex kissed me again, deeply, as her middle finger lingered at my opening. Slowly, she slid inside me with ease, and I engulfed her, feeling the muscles around her finger welcoming her like an old friend. I moaned loudly, as she took my nipple once again in her mouth. She slowly eased out of my cunt, and back in again, taking at least ten seconds each time. I wanted more of her. I wanted her to wear me like a fucking glove.

She pushed deeper into me, and curled her finger upwards looking for my G-spot, as she released my raw nipple from her teeth and moved down towards my cunt. The teasing was over, as she sucked my clit with first contact. I was almost too sensitive to find it pleasurable, or maybe the pleasure was too much for me to handle. I responded by presiding into her, trying to get her finger deeper and get her to out more pressure on my clit. A stinging sensation and a slap hit my breast and I moaned loudly.

"You move, I stop" she purred, the vibrations of her voice transmitting through my cunt. I stopped moving.

I felt her finger ease out of me completely, as she began tonguing my clit gently with alternating pressure, in all directions. I felt her middle and index fingers slide into me, and she repeated the slow in-out process. I was desperate for her to continue, but I was also desperate to move with her. She was driving me insane, I was insatiable.

A third finger, as she got rougher with my clit. This felt incredible. I had never been fingered or eaten out like this before, let alone from a straight girl. I could feel my opening widen yet again, as my cunt begged for more. I was panting and moaning, wetness dripping down between my legs and over my asshole. The sound of her finger fucking me was wet and sloppy, but it seemed to encourage her. All four fingers went in, and I tightened around her. She curled her fingers upward again, hooking me into a come hither motion, as she lessened the speed to a slow fuck. The noises coming from both my mouth and my cunt were beyond help. She removed herself from me, and before I knew it, her tongue was inside me. Ignoring her earlier instructions, I writhed against her tongue. I was clinging onto the bar so much I felt my fingertips going numb. My nipples were erect, jumping for joy as she withdrew from my opening and began ravishing me with her mouth slowly.

The change in pace nearly backfired, as I thought she had worn me out and I wasn't going to come. But I didn't care, I just didn't want her to stop. My body was tingling with sweat and lust. Suddenly, she stopped again.

"Give me a blindfold and any of your toys" she said sternly. I reached under my bed, quickly found the requested items and returned to my position as she blindfolded me. I welcomed the cooling down time.

I welcomed the darkness. I heard a clink of metal and suddenly I was handcuffed to the bar with my own handcuffs, as she returned to gently suckling my clit again. My arousal returned quickly, as she fingered me again with two fingers. I opened my legs, angled my hips and pushed into her so that she could get deeper. She withdrew suddenly and I lay in anticipation.

The coldness of sex toys was something I hated, yet she pushed my vibrator into me so hard and with such force I was almost sure I was going to come. I relaxed around the toy, as I felt the ears of the rabbit pressed against my clit. Without any hesitation, Alex switched it on to the lowest speed and returned to her assault on my nipples. She eased the toy in and out completely, and I cursed not being able to open my legs further. She bit onto my nipples hard in turn, as the vibrator became sloppier and slippier from my wetness. She was struggling to keep it in place. She switched it off, removed it and returned to finger fucking me instead, using her thumb to attack my clit ferociously. I could feel the pressure building inside of me, and she must have done as well, as she surfaced to kiss me hard and remove the blindfold. Clambering up to climax, she quickened her movement over my clit as I found my release. I moaned loudly into her mouth, coming on her fingers and bouncing up and down on them as best as I could. I couldn't kiss her back, my mouth remained open as I gasped for air as she tried to cover my mouth with hers to keep the noise down.

She removed her thumb from my clit, and slowly milked my cunt for the last remaining juices from my orgasm. My cunt was till in spasm around her fingers, as she eventually pulled them out, licking them right in front of me and kissing me softly. She undid the handcuffs, as we lay making out like teenagers, pressing naked bodies into each other. Alex was panting as much as I was, as she rolled off me to face me and I wrapped her in my arms for closeness, still kissing her gently at intervals. I wanted to make her come too, but I was completely spent. I rested my lips onto hers as our kiss slowed down, our legs entwined, and I felt restful.

12