We Do Everything Together Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rob sighed. "Mom."

"Okay, I'm sorry. Um. I can't really do this delicately, so I'll just start at the beginning. You remember Amy's boyfriend, Ian?"

"Sure."

"Well, Ian came to my door one night, a few days ago, and told me that he and Amy had had a fight. Over them having sex."

"They had sex?"

"No. That's what the fight was about."

"Okay."

"And I really wanted Amy to avoid making the mistakes I made when I was her age. So I made a deal with Ian."

Rob blinked slowly. "What kind of a deal?"

"I kind of... had sex with him."

Rob stared blankly at her for a moment, then tilted his coffee cup toward him and gazed into it, deadpan. "Do you have anything stronger than coffee?" he asked. "Bailey's? Glenlivet? Clorox?"

"Don't be dramatic, Rob."

"Don't be dramatic? You fucked Amy's boyfriend."

"Well, to be fair, I only went down on him."

"Oh, that makes everything okay then." Rob took a sip of coffee.

"Then later, when he was at work, I fucked him."

Rob swallowed quickly to avoid a spit-take and slammed his cup down on the table. "You what?"

"There's more."

"Is it more fucked up than this?"

"Significantly."

"Okay, I'm serious about that drink now."

* * *

Lauren fetched a bottle of vodka from the shelf, poured a pair of short glasses, and related the rest of the tale -- how Amy had gone to Scott, how Lauren had talked Scott into giving Amy her first time, how the three of them had been together that night, and the next morning.

Rob left his drink until Lauren was finished, then, without saying a word, knocked it back in one go.

"Okay," he said. "So, I leave town for awhile and everyone goes out of their minds."

Lauren winced. "I know. I'm sorry you had to hear all this."

"Technically, I didn't have to. You could have let me live in ignorance."

"Would you have wanted that?"

Instead of answering, Rob pushed the empty glass back at her with his fingers. She refilled it for him, and he killed that one too.

"So, what now?" he asked.

Lauren frowned. "What do you mean?"

"I mean, okay, you fucked Ian to keep Amy from fucking Ian. Then Amy tried to fuck Scott, so you had her fuck Scott to keep her from fucking Ian. What exactly was your long-term plan again?"

She winced. "I have poor impulse control," she said.

"That's for sure."

"It seemed like such a good idea at the time."

"I'm sure it did. You know that Amy's probably going to see Scott again, right?"

"She wouldn't do that."

Rob rolled his eyes. "Please. All these years, and you never quite figured out how Amy thinks. You gave her permission to have sex with Scott. You never gave her that for Ian. She's going to fuck him every chance she gets."

"She wouldn't go behind my back."

"She absolutely would. And when you confront her with it, she'll hit you with the truth, which is that it was your idea."

Lauren sighed and laid her head on the table for a moment. "I've really fucked up," she said. "Why weren't you here earlier? You could have saved me from all this."

Rob laughed softly. "That's where you're wrong. I would have helped talk you into it just so I could watch the fireworks. But I might have encouraged you to come up with a stronger plan. Does Scott know about Ian?"

"Yes. Wait. Yes."

"Does Amy know about your deal with Ian?"

"God, no."

"Does Scott know that Amy doesn't know?"

Lauren groaned and sat up again. "You're confusing me," she said.

"I'm just saying, you need to cover all your bases. Do a little damage control."

"How?"

"I'm not sure yet," Rob said. "But I think I can help you. The first thing we need to do, I think, is get Ian and Amy broken up. He's the jealous type. He finds out about this, he'll lose his mind and cause a problem. Not to mention, if Amy finds out, she'll never trust you again."

Lauren grimaced at the idea of breaking up her daughter's relationship -- although, she supposed, at this point she was already deep into interfering with Amy's life. "How are we going to break them up?"

"Leave that to me," Rob said. "I'll take care of it."

"Oh, thank you, sweetheart." She stood, walked around the table, and leaned down to give him a fierce hug. He smiled and returned it, then gently pushed her away and stood up to face her.

"You saved my life," Lauren said, and took his hands.

"Not yet, I haven't. Let's not get ahead of ourselves. But there's one more thing."

"What's that?"

"This isn't going to come for free. My help is going to cost you."

"Okay," she said, puzzled. "What's it going to cost me, exactly? Dinner and a bottle of Glenlivet?"

He gave her his familiar crooked smile. "Not quite," he said.

"Then what?"

Still smiling, Rob reached out and gingerly touched the strap of her slip and pulled it down, baring her shoulder. Her slip began to slide down her body, and she retrieved the strap hastily, wide-eyed.

"Rob, what the hell are you doing?"

He took a step toward her, and she backed up, only to feel her back touch the kitchen counter. He stepped close, putting his arms on either side of her.

"What does it look like I'm doing?"

"You can't be serious," she said, unable to get her voice above a whisper.

"Why do you say that?"

"Because it's..."

"Please don't say it's wrong," he said. "Because you just finished telling me about what you did with Amy."

"That's different." His face was only inches from hers now. She tried to back away further, but had nowhere to go. He brushed the strap of her slip off her shoulders again, and this time she didn't resist. He hooked his finger around the other strap and pulled it down, and then the entire garment slid to the floor with a soft whisper of silk, and she was naked in front of him. She whimpered a little and realized that she felt fear and arousal in equal measure, making her light-headed.

"How is it different?" Rob asked, putting his hands on her waist. His hands were warm and rough.

"I don't know," she whispered.

"Because you're in charge? You're the one calling the shots, interfering in everyone else's life? Is that it?" He pressed himself closer, and she felt her nipples brush against the fabric of his shirt. She put her hands on his chest.

"I didn't... didn't mean to..."

"You never mean to, Mother," Rob said. "But that's what always ends up happening, isn't it? You just do what you think is best for everyone else, and if they don't like it, that's just too bad."

"I'm not like that!" she said indignantly.

Rob smiled gently and put a finger on her lips. "Hush. So here's how it's going to be, Mother. I'm going to take care of Ian for you. I'm going to help you set Amy straight. I'm going to unfuck this entire debacle for you, but there's one condition. For as long as I'm here, you're going to do exactly what I tell you, when I tell you. Understood?"

She lifted her chin defiantly. "And what if I don't?"

"Then I tell Amy you're fucking Ian, I tell Ian Scott's fucking Amy, I tell Scott... well, I'll figure something out. I might even make up something entertaining."

Lauren's mouth dropped open in shock. "You wouldn't dare."

"Oh, I so would."

"Rob, why are you doing this to me?"

"Don't think of it like that," Rob said. "Think of it as something I'm doing for you instead. It seems much nicer that way."

She looked up at him, giving him her best pleading look; eyes wide, lips pouting. He laughed softly.

"Or, I can just go about my business, pretending you didn't tell me any of this, and you can work it out yourself." He pushed away from her and went back to the table to sit down, leaving her naked, vulnerable, awkward. "I'm not going to make you do anything you don't want to."

As she watched, he poured himself another cup of coffee and sipped, glancing over at her just long enough to take in the sight of her naked body.

Lauren stood there for a moment, trying to unravel how this had all turned around on her so quickly. She had thought that Rob, of all people, would be understanding, maybe even sympathetic -- not that he'd turn on her and make her life even more complicated. Had something happened to him at college to turn him against her like this?

Then she realized, nothing had happened. He was his mother's son. He was making her a deal, just like she'd made Ian a deal, just like she'd talked Scott into doing what she wanted. There was no coercion here. She could take it or leave it.

But there was still the matter of what her son wanted from her. The look in his eyes made it plain enough what he desired, if not the fact that he'd literally stripped her down to nothing. She had already put a toe over that particular line with Amy, and had enjoyed it more than she cared to admit -- but crossing that same line with Rob seemed altogether different.

Lauren took a deep breath. Like it or not, she needed him.

"Okay," she said.

Rob looked up from his coffee, eyebrows raised. "Hmm?"

"Okay, Rob. I'll do whatever you want. If you help me fix this."

He put his coffee down and turned in his chair to face her. She made a motion to cover herself up, but then realized there was no point.

"Good," he said with a satisfied smile, then beckoned to her with one finger. "Come here."

She padded over to him, naked, her arms wrapped around her abdomen.

"Now get down on your knees," he said softly. "Right her in front of me."

Lauren knelt on the kitchen floor, hissing a little as her knees touched the cold tiles. She folded her hands in her lap and looked up at him.

Rob leaned forward and slipped his hand behind her neck. "Now say please."

"Please," she said flatly.

"Tsk," Rob said. "Like you mean it."

Lauren drew a shaky breath, then gave him the most doe-eyed look she could muster. "Please?" she whimpered. She'd used this particular look and voice on Scott before, and it hadn't failed yet.

Rob smiled. "Very nice," he said, and stroked her cheek with his hand, lightly brushing her lower lip with his thumb. Lauren's heart began to race in anticipation of what she suspected was about to happen. She was naked, kneeling in front of him, and there was little question what he wanted.

He twisted his fingers in her hair, and she whimpered for real this time, her whole body stiffening.

Then, unexpectedly, he let her go.

"I think this is going to be fun," he said. "But I'm a little tired from all this lawn work. I think we should let the anticipation build up a little bit, don't you?"

Then, without another word, he stood up, stepped around her, and left the room, leaving her kneeling there .

Lauren sat in silence for a moment, blinking in astonishment, and then once again addressed the empty kitchen in disbelief and frustration.

"God DAMN it!"

* * *

That night, Amy returned home late from her date with Ian. By the time she walked up the driveway, the lights in the house were already off, save for the dim yellow glow of the porch light. Amy put her key in the lock, let herself in, and went straight to her room.

She changed out of the dress she'd been wearing and into a sleep shirt, letting her hair fall down around her shoulders. The date had not been spectacular. Ian had been distant and aloof, barely listening to anything she said, rebuffing her every attempt to show him affection. She just didn't understand it. Weren't guys supposed to be desperately trying to get into their girlfriends' pants at every possible opportunity? Why was Ian being so weird about it?

As she picked up a book and flopped on the bed to do a little reading before sleep, she decided she no longer really cared. Let Ian be all weird and closed off and unemotional. Two could play that game. In fact, she could play the game a lot better than him.

An idea began to form in Amy's head, and she grinned as it took fiendish shape. She grabbed her phone and dialed Scott's number. Just as it began to ring, there was a knock at the door.

Amy slammed the phone shut. "Mom, I don't want to talk to you."

The door creaked open, and Rob stuck his head through. "Hi, sis."

"Oh my god," Amy said, and sprang up to meet him as he walked into her room. She threw her arms around his neck for a hug and kissed him on the cheek. "When did you get back?"

"Just this morning," he said. "Sorry to bust in on you while you're getting ready to go to sleep."

"No, it's okay," she said. "How long are you here for?"

"At least a week. Possibly more. It depends."

"That's great," she said. "Are you staying here?"

"Yup. Mom gave me back my old room."

Amy grinned and sat on the bed. "It's good to see you," she said. "It's been really crazy around here."

"Yeah," Rob said with a grin. "Mom was telling me how crazy things have been."

Amy felt her throat close a bit, but didn't let her smile falter. "Oh yeah? What did she tell you?"

"Oh, nothing much," Rob said with a shrug. "Just that you've both been very busy. You and Ian still dating?"

She rolled her eyes. "Barely. He's being a real ass."

"I'm sorry to hear that," Rob said, although he didn't sound that sorry at all. "Are you two on the rocks."

Amy shrugged, the collar her oversized shirt falling down to expose one glossy shoulder. "I don't really know. It's really pretty boring."

"Well, I won't bore you anymore, then. I'll let you get some sleep. We need to hang out this week, I think. A lot."

She grinned. "Sounds good to me."

"Me, too," Rob said. "See you tomorrow, sis."

"See you tomorrow," she said as he closed the door.

* * *

As soon as she heard Rob's footsteps on the stairs, she opened the phone and dialed Scott again. After three rings, he answered.

"Hello?"

"Hi, sweetie," she said.

A long pause on the other end. "Amy?"

"Damn. I was trying to sound like my mom."

"You were close," Scott said. "What's up?"

"I was wondering if you could meet me early tomorrow at your shop."

"What for?"

"You know what for," she said, putting a little purr in her voice.

She could almost hear him wincing on the other side of the phone. Amy knew it was wrong to make Scott squirm like this, but she couldn't help it. It gave her a thrill.

"Amy, I really don't think that's a good idea."

"Come on," Amy said. "I can be your office assistant. I can break a vase or something and you can throw onto your desk and fuck me to teach me a lesson."

"I don't have a vase."

"I'm sure I can do something to jeopardize my imaginary job," she said. "And then you can tell me what I can do to keep it. Come on, it'll be fun."

"Where did you come from?" Scott asked, incredulous. "You used to be such a sweet girl."

"No, I wasn't," Amy told him. "I'm a very bad girl who never had good reason to misbehave before. Now, are you going to meet me or not?"

Silence on the other side of the phone. She could see him in her imagination, weighing the odds, deciding whether or not his morals would allow him to fuck his girlfriend's daughter one more time.

"I'll wear anything you want," she said.

"Okay," he blurted. "But it has to be early. Sadie comes in at eight."

"Eight? Sure. Be there at six-thirty. Gives us plenty of time."

"Six-thirty in the morning?" he asked.

"Don't be picky. I promise I'll make it worth your while."

He sighed on the other end of the phone. "This is a really bad idea."

"That's why you love it so much. See you tomorrow," she chirped, and ended the call. She waited a moment, then dialed Sadie's number.

"Hello."

"Hey, Sadie. I have a surprise for you. I need you to be at Scott's shop tomorrow at six. And bring your keys. Can you do that?"

* * *

The next morning, at six sharp, Sadie met Amy outside Scott's shop. Amy stood outside in the dark pre-dawn, hopping from foot to foot as Sadie rode up on her bike.

"You are such a bitch," Sadie declared.

"What? What did I do?"

"Do you have any idea how cold it is riding through town on your bike at five forty-five in the morning?"

"Probably about as cold as it is walking. Trust me, this will all be worth it."

"It had better be."

Sadie let them into the shop, which was warm but silent. Sadie made to turn on the main lights, but Amy stopped her.

"Leave those off," she said. "Someone might think we're open. Just the ones in the office -- there are no windows in there."

Sadie opened the door to Scott's office, and they turned on the lights and closed themselves in. It was at least warmer in here, and cozier. Amy sat in Scott's overstuffed office chair, while Sadie sat on the couch across from the desk.

"I never realized how comfy this thing was," Sadie said, bouncing a little. "I guess it makes sense. I know he sleeps here sometimes." She took a deep breath. "I can't believe he agreed to do this. Just Scott and I, here in the shop... it's going to be amazing."

Amy gave a tight-lipped smile. "Yeah. Um, Sadie, don't be mad..."

Sadie stopped bouncing and pushed her glasses up against the bridge of her nose. "Don't be mad about what?"

"I didn't exactly clear it with Scott. He thinks he's meeting me."

"You said he was going to... you said it was going to be just him and I!"

"I kind of lied a little," Amy said. "To him. And to you, I guess."

"I can't believe you lied to me!" Sadie said.

Amy shrugged. "Sorry, Sadie. I guess loyalty is overrated."

Sadie shot to her feet. "Are you crazy? I've got to get out of here!"

"Sadie, don't panic."

"Don't panic? What if he says no? I could get fired. I can't get fired!"

"Jesus, Sadie, calm down." Amy stood up and crossed to her, putting her hands on Sadie's shoulders. "He's not going to say no. I can handle Scott. He'll be into this."

"What if you're wrong?"

"I'm not."

"What if he says no?" Sadie whined.

"He's not going to say no."

"You can't guarantee that. What am I going to do, take off my clothes and meet him naked at the door?"

Amy looked at her in shock for a moment, then began to giggle uncontrollably.

"What?" Sadie said. "I can't be unpredictable once in a while? Am I that far entrenched in my rigid upbringing? Or is the thought of me naked just really funny to you?"

"No, it's not that," Amy said, putting a hand over her mouth. She leaned back against Scott's desk. "I just had a funny thought."

"Well, share. It'll help distract me from my panic attack."

"Well, Scott should be here in about ten minutes. We should totally do that."

"Do what?"

"Meet him at the door naked. He'd have to do something about it then."

Amy giggled some more, then stopped as she saw Sadie staring blankly at her.

"It was a joke, Sadie."

"That's perfect," Sadie said.

Amy raised an eyebrow. "Uh..."

"No, think about it," Sadie said, suddenly excited. "That's every guy's ultimate fantasy, right? Two girls at once? And your first time's supposed to be special... what's more special than that?"

"I don't think that's what they mean by 'special'..." Amy said.

"And you could help guide me through it, so I don't look like I don't know anything about sex, even though I don't! And if something goes wrong, you can just take over!"

Amy's brow creased. "Okay, hold up a minute... what?"

"Okay, maybe not take over, like, completely take over, but -- I was really afraid that if it was just the two of us, I'd chicken out! With you here, I know I won't!"

Silence fell. After a long moment, Amy spoke.

"Sadie, I have a question... are you aware that you're totally insane, or does this all seem normal to you?"

Sadie put her hands on her hips, a lock of blond hair falling over one eye. "Who the hell are you to call me crazy? You set this up. And you lied to me. This entire thing is your fault."

"What? How is it my fault?"

"You started this, with all your talk about what you did with Scott, and, then... when you and I..."

"I know, I know, what we did" Amy said. She bit her lip, thinking. "I don't know about this. I really just wanted to set you two up, not..."