We Finally Get to Meet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been thinking of this very moment and what I was going to do when I got the chance with her and I had it all planned out but just seeing her wet juicy pussy just glistening with her juices was to tempting. I lowered my head toward her pussy slowly taking in her amazing scent and feeling the heat radiate from her pussy. I snaked my tongue out from my lips and took a very long lingering lick of her pussy from the bottom of her pussy all the way to her clit and when I got there I flicked it with my tongue.

She bucked her hips as she moved her hands to the top of my head and pushed my face and my tongue into her pussy as I heard her say through moans and groans, "Oh fuck don't tease me. I need you to fucking eat my pussy. Please eat my pussy."

I went to town on her pussy sliding my tongue deep into her pussy and licking the insides as I my right hand moved it to her clit and started to rub it making her moan and groan even louder. She started to grind her pussy against my face. I moved my right hand away as my nose started to rub against her clit as my tongue kept sliding up and inside her pussy coating my face with her juices. She kept doing this for minutes before she stopped humping my face and all of a suddenly her hips bucked up into my face as her pussy exploded covering my face with juices and almost drowning me in them. Her orgasm lasted for a couple of minutes before her juices started stop flowing and her hips started to slide back down to the bed all along I was trying to suck up as much of her juices as I could.

Her hands started to slide off my head when she calmed down which allowed me to pick my head up and say, "Oh my god I have been waiting to do that to you since I met you and it was certainly everything I thought it would be and more. You taste so fucking good baby I could do this forever."

She didn't respond at first but just laid there with her eyes closed just breathing deeply as her chest moved up and down as she was calming down from her orgasm before after a minute she said, "Oh my god that was fucking fantastic. That was probably the greatest orgasm I have ever felt in my life and I would love have you do that to me forever."

I walked up to her and took her shoulders and placed them on my shoulders as I walked in between her legs. I took my cock in hand and while I was smiling down at her I slid my cock up and down her slit teasing her.

"Please I can't take the teasing anymore just put it in please," she said through groans.

I aimed my cock at the entrance to her dripping wet hot pussy and drove hard and just held it there savoring the loss of virginity. I held it there enjoying the wet tightness of her pussy as I bent down, pushing her legs back as I started to kiss her neck.

"Congrats baby you are no longer a virgin. Now fuck me good baby nice and hard. Fuck my pussy hard Scott" She said in between moans and groans.

I had been waiting to hear her say those exact words in person since I first heard her say them on the phone. I thought about our first time so many times and what I was going to do and I always said that I was going to go slow and savor our first time but I was to horny to do that. I rose up from her and started to slide my hands up and down her smooth silky legs as I started to go ever so slowly in then almost all the way out and then back down to the hilt again.

"Oh fuck Scott your cock feels so good in my pussy. Oh fuck yes come on baby fuck me harder and deeper. Come on baby fuck your fucking slut hard," she said as she started to move thrust her hips to meet my thrusts.

"Oh fuck you know I love when you talk nasty. Oh fuck your pussy feels so good and tight," I said as I groaned as I started to feel her hips thrusting up to meet mine.

I couldn't take the slow fucking anymore. I grabbed a hold of her legs for support as I started to thrust my hips faster and harder into her wet pussy. Her pussy started to make sloppy noises as my cock thrust in and out of her pussy sloshing her juices all over. Her breasts started to flop around in tune with my breasts.

"Oh fuck that's it fuck your little cum slut. Fuck my cunt nice and fucking hard. Oh fuck I am getting so close," she said in between loud moan and groans.

I knew what would send her over the edge. I started to bend slowly pushing her legs down to the bed as I lowered my mouth towards her head. I hovered about an inch from her neck before I bent down and started to bite down on her neck.

"Oh fuck baby I am fucking cumming," that was all she could scream before she let out in squeals and moans and groans of pleasure as her back arched, her pussy exploded with hot juicy cum all over my cock, and her eyes closed as she passed out.

More Possibly Coming...

12