We Help Our Friend

Story Info
A college student's sexual adventure with his wife.
5.1k words
4.28
116.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
w.b.p.
w.b.p.
123 Followers

My wife, Lorraine, graduated from college a semester ahead of me. She planned a little better than I did; a pattern that continues to this day. At that time, to save money, we were renting a room in a house with a bunch of other people. It was nice. It was within walking distance of the university.

Lorraine had become very good friends with one of the women who rented a room at the house, a girl named Jeri. She wasn’t a student; she was a waitress or something. They talked a lot together and did things together.

There were things I didn’t like about Jeri. She smoked, and sometimes when I dropped by the house in the middle of the afternoon she’d be sitting in the living room watching daytime TV in her underwear, drinking a glass of wine, mildly stewed in the middle of the afternoon.

And she left her dirty dishes and cigarette butts all over the house. It was the most disgusting thing to come into the kitchen in the morning and find a sink full of dishes with cigarette butts and ashes floating in them.

On the other hand, Jeri was smart and funny. She was good natured and always willing to laugh at herself. And she had a really raunchy sense of humor. She loved sexual, suggestive jokes and repartee.

Plus, Jeri had a nice body. She was slender, but she had nice, full tits and a cute round ass. And she liked to hang around the house in a T-shirt and panties. And she never, never wore a bra. So, in spite of her bad habits, I liked having Jeri around.

Once I forgot the notes for my mid-afternoon class and ran back to the house to get them. When I got there the door was unlocked, which made me nervous, so I crept into the house as quietly as I could. I snuck into the living room, and there was Jeri, watching TV as usual.

But it wasn’t the soaps. She was watching a hardcore pornographic movie: on-screen two girls were kissing and masturbating each other while a guy rubbed his erect dick all over their naked bodies. Jeri was lounged on the couch with her legs open, one hand down her pantie, fingers busily working her vagina and clit; the the other hand up inside her shirt, fondling her breasts. She was breathing hard. Her eyes were half closed and her mouth was half open, and her tongue was gently licking her lower lip.

I just stood there, my dick getting harder and harder. Jeri glanced up and saw me. She quickly pulled her hands out of her clothes. She picked up the remote and tried to switch off the DVD player, but in her haste, she paused it instead, so a picture of two naked girls licking a penis together was frozen on the screen.

Jeri blushed bright red. I just said, “Hi, Jeri,” like everything was normal, and went to my room for my notes. When I came out of my room the TV was off and Jeri was gone.

Jeri and I never talked about that moment, and our relationship to each other seemed unchanged. But the picture of Jeri, legs open, hands inside her underwear, panting with lust as she played with herself, stuck in my mind, and I thought of her the next several times I masturbated.

The summer Lorraine was to have graduated, her dad came down sick. So when she got all her credits completed, even though we were newly married, she went back to her hometown to visit her family for a while, and I stayed.

I really missed her a lot while she was gone, and she missed me. I missed her company. And I really missed having sex with her. We had been fucking like bunnies since before we were married; my cock had been in her pussy or mouth or asshole at every available opportunity.

I remember once when we went to visit my mom, who lived at that time in a high-rise apartment near school. We spent the evening - the time we would normally have been fucking - talking with my mom. By the end of the night my wife was getting very antsy for cock. When we finally left and got into the elevator, Lorraine turned and pulled me to her. Her tongue snaked deep into my mouth and she began feeling my dick through my pants. I squeezed and caressed her tits through her T-shirt, then slid my hand down her panties to masturbate her vagina and clit. Her pussy was hot and soaking wet.

The elevator ride was too short. When we got to the parking lot under the building we both walked as fast as we could to the car. It was an old car. The windows didn’t work; they were permanently rolled down. I didn’t care. Privacy was the least of my concerns. I got into the passenger seat and slid my pants off. My naked penis stuck straight up! Meanwhile, my Lorraine was wriggling out of her jeans and panties, right there in the parking lot! She wiggled half naked into the car, shut the door, sat on me, facing front, and slid her hungry vagina right down over my cock! Then we began fucking.

Lorraine was gyrating her hips on me rhythmically, working her cunt up and down on my penis, making little sounds of sexual arousal. I thought she was oblivious to the world, lost in erotic pleasure, but then a couple walked by. When they realized we were having sex, they stopped to watch.

So my horny wife showed off for them; she pulled her T-shirt up off her tits so they could see that I was playing with her breasts as we fucked. As the couple walked away, I saw their hands stray down to fondle each others’ asses. The guy lifted the girl’s skirt up and slipped his hand down into her panties. The girl kind of wiggled with pleasure.

It didn’t take Lorraine long to cum. She later told me that she was unbelievably excited at having sex in public. Within minutes she orgasmed, moaning and convulsing in pleasure! The feeling inside her cunt was so hot, so filled with sexual electricity! Pleasure coursed through my dick-head and testicles and ass, and as my wife’s nearly naked body writhed in orgasm, I squirted stream after stream of cum up into her!

So that’s how our sex life was, and when my wife was away, I really missed it.

I had an evening class I had to take to satisfy my graduation requirements. Every night after class I went home and masturbated.

I really liked to masturbate in the shower. I would let the hot water run on my ass, then soap up my penis and testicles. And then, while I was all hot and slippery, I would rub and fondle my horny genitals, thinking all the time about sticking my penis into pussies and mouths and assholes. I enjoyed massaging my hard cock, and I would invariably masturbate until I orgasmed. I’m right handed, but at that time I developed a fondness for masturbating with my left hand, because my left hand wasn’t as good at jerking me off, and it felt more like it was another person stroking my cock.

I also liked to finger-fuck my asshole while I played with myself. I would get my asshole all wet and soapy, then slide my finger up into my anus. Inside my rectum I discovered a spot that feels really good when it’s stroked. When I put my finger inside myself and rubbed my finger against that particular spot, I could make myself cum in an instant, squirting sperm all over the shower as pleasure throbbed through me from my asshole and testicles and penis.

I also wrote Lorraine sexy letters. I’d trace my erect penis on a piece of paper and describe, in the space around it, exactly what I wanted to do to her with it. I wanted to have phone sex with her, but there was no way to assure her privacy when I called. Fucking in front of strangers in a parking lot is one thing, but masturbating in front of your parents is something else entirely.

These letters apparently got Lorraine unbearably horny, which was just what I intended. She would write back and tell me that she had read my letter in bed while she fingered herself to orgasm. Sometimes she would scent her letter by rubbing it on her aroused vagina and ask me to smell it and imagine that I was eating her. I really liked that.

One night when I was on my way home from class, I had to take a shit. Coleman Hall, one of the older buildings on campus, was nearby and open, so I went in. I had never had classes there. I looked around until I found a men’s restroom. The restroom was pretty old and funky, so I checked the stalls to see which one was the cleanest. One stall was locked, but when I checked the end stall next to it, I discovered, to my surprise, that the walls of the stall were completely covered with homosexual graffitti.

It was surprisingly exciting stuff: pictures and stories of men fucking and sucking each other in every way imaginable. A lot of the pornograhic artwork was very skillfully done, in vivid, carefully drawn, explicit detail. There were pictures of big, erect penises squirting cum, men sucking each others’ cocks while they masturbated, and men fucking each other in the asshole. There were pictures of homosexual orgies: men sucking and sodomizing each other in pairs, groups, and chains.

There were also a few pictures of naked women fucking, but they were all involved in bisexual situations: sitting on the penises or sucking the cocks of men who were getting sodomized, or letting men fuck them while the men sucked each other.

And there were phone numbers, invitations, and lots and lots of stories of gay and bisexual sex experiences written between the pictures. And right in the middle of one wall, right at penis height, was a hole leading into the next stall, just big enough to stick a very big, erect cock through.

It was one of the most unabashedly erotic places I had ever seen. My penis leaped to erection, and as I sat to take my shit, after I had urinated (with some difficulty, because of my hard-on), I began stroking my cock as I examined the pornograhy. I especially liked the bisexual stories. I wondered if Lorraine would ever do it with another man with me.

Even when I was done defecating and had wiped myself, I couldn’t bring myself to leave. I sat there with my pants around my ankles, playing with my hard cock as I looked at picture after picture and read story after story of men having sex with one another.

Then I heard someone in the next stall. It sounded like heavy breathing. I felt suddenly nervous. What if it was some guy who had come there for sex? And what if he stuck his cock through the hole? And what if I sucked it? I actually didn’t feel ready for that step. I pulled up my pants and zipped up.

But before I left, I had a sudden impulse. I stood on tiptoe and glanced over into the divider into the next stall. That stall was nearly as decorated as the one I was in. And there on the toilet was a short, dark haired guy, naked from the waist down. He was stroking his very big, thick, erect penis. He looked up at me with a kind of weird, hopeful smile, then began to stand up, still masturbating.

Suddenly I realized that I knew the guy. I had been in classes with him. I was out of there in a second.

As I walked home, I was so horny I could barely stand it. I was rubbing and fondling my penis through my pants as I walked. I briefly considered stopping and jerking off right there on the sidewalk, for all the world to see. I almost did it. But then I saw a stand of tall bushes against one of the buildings. I went and hid in a dark section of the bushes, and, facing outward, away from the building, toward the campus, I took my throbbing penis out of my pants and began to masturbate.

As I stroked myself, a group of people came along. I stuffed my cock back into my pants, but apparently the bushes completely hid me, because the people ignored me completely and just walked on by. So I fished my hard dick back out and began to masturbate again.

A group of freshman girls walked by in front of me, talking loudly. I really liked the fact that I was jerking off my penis not ten feet away from a bunch of nubile teenyboppers.

Several groups of people walked by me as I stroked my hot, naked erection. I loved that I was masturbatng right in front of them. I had this incredible feeling of sexual abandon, nasty and horny and sensual.

Then a couple came along - an Asian girl and her white boyfriend - and stopped right in front of me to kiss. The girl was obviously horny; she kept rubbing her boyfriend’s dick through his pants. Then, as her boyfriend stroked her ass, he pulled up her skirt. I couldn’t believe my eyes! She wasn’t wearing any panties! Her ass was naked!

I hadn’t let myself cum til this point, because I was so excited about jacking off in public that I wanted it to continue, but now I could’t help it. I clenched my teeth to keep from moaning and stared at that delicious naked ass, and my balls spasmed sweetly and my dick-head tingled and throbbed with pleasure and sperm spurted out all over my hand, the bushes, and the ground!

The girl seemed to feel my orgasm, somehow. She stopped kissing her boyfriend and turned to face me, peering intently at the bushes. Her skirt was still pulled up. I could see the wet slit of her pussy, the moisture on her pubic hair. She scanned the bushes for a few moments, but apparently she couldn’t see me. She turned back to her boyfriend and placed his hand on her breast. They made out again for a while, then walked on. I zipped up and, as soon as no one was in sight, I slipped out of the bushes and walked home.

When I wrote and told my wife about this, she masturbated so hard she nearly made herself pass out.

A few weeks later it was Halloween. Fred and Greg, two of the guys renting the house, had decided that year that they were going to throw the wildest Halloween party ever seen. Their motive for doing this, which they were perfectly candid about, was to get some girls drunk and horny so that they, Fred and Greg, could get laid. Honestly speaking, that seemed to be about the only way that would ever happen. Fred and Greg were both complete geeks, with about half the social skills of fifth graders.

But when Lorraine heard about the party, she said she was going to come back to town for it. I was overjoyed.

I had to go to class that night. On Halloween, yet. The professor teaching my evening class was giving an exam that night. He was from Romania. He had no idea what Halloween was, nor did he care. My wife’s plane was coming in at exactly the same time as the exam was scheduled. But Lorraine said not to worry; Jeri would pick her up. So I went to class.

When I passed Coleman Hall on the way home from class that evening, I was tempted to go in and look at the pictures. But I didn’t want to miss Lorraine’s arrival.

I arrived at at home to discover that it was, indeed, a wild party. There was a lot of booze and a lot of people I didn’t know There was a big-screen TV with hardcore porn playing on it. Some of the girls at the party were wearing practically nothing, and dancing like they wanted to fuck, which I’m sure they did. Fred and Greg had played it right. I would bet money they both got laid.

I just hung around watching the tits and asses and the porn, waiting for my wife to arrive. My costume was a pair of jockey shorts with red ants printed on them, sneakers, and a tie. Lorraine had called to tell me again not to come pick her up; Jeri would do that; she wanted to surprise me with her costume.

It was a surprise, all right. Lorraine waltzed into the party about nine o’clock wearing nothing but a pink thong pantie and a see-through teddy that barely covered her tits. It made my cock stand up just to look at her! I wanted her so bad! We grabbed each other and held each other tightly without a word, and she kissed me deeply, sucking hard on my tongue. It was so good to hold her again! We just stood with our arms around each other for what seemed like a delicious forever.

Then Lorraine grabbed my hand and pulled me to the dance floor and we began to dance. She was more than a little drunk. She and Jeri had knocked back several on the way to the party, “just to be ready,” she said.

On the dance floor Lorraine began to dance in the most sexual, suggestive possible manner, gyrating her pelvis against mine, turning to grind her naked butt against me, then turning again to rub her nipples against my chest through the nightie. At one point she started worming her way down my body, and when she got her face down in front of my crotch, she began to pull off my shorts, right there on the dance floor.

This was not what I had in mind. I didn’t want our first sex in a month to be horny public rutting. I pulled her up, took her hand, and started taking her to the bedroom.

“Wait!” she shouted, “My purse and stuff are in the kitchen.”

We went into the kitchen. Her stuff was on the table, but Lorraine couldn’t stand it any longer. She pushed me against the stove and kissed me, her tongue sliding deep into my mouth. Her hand slipped down into my shorts. She grabbed my very erect penis and began masturbating me as we kissed. I took her breasts in my hands and caressed her. She was panting with excitement. Holding her arms around me, she sank to the floor. The friction of her body against mine slid my shorts off. My hard, naked penis was sticking straight out in front of my horny wife’s face.

We weren’t alone in the kitchen. A little crowd, maybe half a dozen people, were watching us. When Lorranie took my erect cock in her mouth and began sucking and masturbating me, one of the women, a blonde I had never seen before, said, “Go, girl.”

Then I noticed someone in the corner of the kitchen: a guy who was standing by himself rubbing his dick through his pants as he watched my wife suck me. Suddenly I recognized him: the guy from the gay sex stall in the Coleman Hall restroom! I had to get out of there! I didn’t want to be anywhere near that guy! My body, which had been relaxing into Lorraine’s blow job, suddenly stiffened with nervousness.

That seemed to awaken Lorraine from the sexual trance she had seemed to be in. She backed her mouth off my cock and looked around. The blonde woman smiled. I just noticed, at that moment, that the blonde woman was topless. The guy standing behind her was playing with her big soft, naked breasts. Lorraine stood up and without a word she gathered up her stuff. We made our way to the bedroom.

I was really hungry to lick Lorraine’s pussy. The moment we were alone I slipped her nightie off and began kissing my way down her body. When I got to her tits I paused and sucked and squeezed and fondled her erect nipples. I caressed her ass, squeezing her butt cheeks and pulling them apart to open her asshole. I gently teased and caressed her anus. Then my fingers found her cunt. It was dripping wet. I slipped one finger up inside her. She shivered with pleasure and moaned.

I dropped to my knees and pressed my face into Lorraine’s wet, aromatic pubic hair. I found her hot pussy lips with my mouth and kissed them and rubbed my face against them. Then I probed between her dripping labia till I felt her clit against my tongue. It was hard and tender and electric. I licked it, and my horny wife’s body spasmed with excitement. She collapsed on the bed, thighs wide open for my pleasure.

I dived between her legs and buried my face in her cunt, wildly licking and kissing her clitoris. Her pelvis gyrated in arousal. A rhythm developed in my licking, building and building in intensity until she screamed in ecstasy and grabbed my head and pulled me up her. She wanted me inside her while she orgasmed, so I found her hot slit with my dick-head and pushed my erect cock up her wet, pulsing vagina!

I fucked her over and over, sucking her tits and masturbating her clitoris, making her cum again and again and again! Then, when her orgasms subsided somewhat, I rolled the two of us over and Lorraine sat on my penis, working her cunt up and down on me until pleasure coursed through my balls and dick and asshole and, as Lorraine had yet another orgasm, I spurted sperm deep up into her throbbing, pulsing vagina.

We fell asleep after that, cuddled together, still wet with sperm and sweat. I woke up late at night, maybe 2:30 am. I had to urinate.

w.b.p.
w.b.p.
123 Followers
12