We Meet Again

Story Info
Gay male sex.
921 words
3.81
18.3k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
walt831
walt831
1 Followers

We met online two strangers that went bump in the night. This is exactly what we did. I was in the mood for something, at the time I had no idea what. Little did I know who would be crossing my path. I had met a man some time ago. That meeting was very electric and left an impression on me that lasted quite awhile. He was passionate in ways that charged me with such sexual energy.

Recently I was online looking for some passion or at least sex. I found an ad that had a picture of a penis that looked like it could provide quite a bit of pleasure. I wrote the poster a letter expressing my admiration and desires. I sent a picture of my face along with that letter. It may not have been the best idea but as I am not a runway model I wanted him to know what I looked like from the start. He replied with enthusiasm and interest. We corresponded and within a few emails decided we would meet. Again not the wisest decision but...

When I arrived he was standing outside to meet me. I thought here comes the rejection. He greeted me with continued enthusiasm. I found him to be extremely alluring. I couldn't nor did I want to part form his company without experiencing him, as only a man can experience another man. I wanted him in me and didn't want to wait. We hugged briefly and as we pressed in close I could feel him hardening against my body. I knew then that he wanted me as much as I wanted him.

We couldn't get into the house quick enough for me. He led me into the house and into the living room. We sat close on his couch and began exploring each others body's with our hands. It wasn't long till I had his crotch in my hand. His cock responded, rapidly growing hard as I reached to undo his pants. I hauled his cock out through his fly and began stroking him. Shortly I had placed my head in his crotch for closer inspection.

I breathed in his musky scent and was intoxicated by it. I began licking his cock like the proverbial lollipop. This only led me to soar to greater heights. It was then that I opened my mouth fully and took his head in. I swirled my tongue around the sensitive crown as I slowly applied suction. He moaned and thrust his cock upwards deeper in my mouth. I began a slow bobbing rhythm that soon had him writhing on the couch. He began fucking my mouth and throat with slow steady thrusts keeping the tempo that I had set. I would bury my face in his crotch then he would pull out till the tip of the head was all that was left in my mouth followed by another deep inward thrust.

It was during this time that we realized we knew each other. Once we had the time and place narrowed down and recognized the other person we resumed where we left off.

His hands roamed my body creating miniature orgasms every where they touched. He began massaging my ass through my pants. I pulled away long enough to loosen up my belt and open the front of the pants. I resumed the blowjob while he massaged my half bare ass. Every time he reached under my waistband I would let out a low moan. If it felt this good having his hands there what would his cock feel like? I couldn't wait to find out. It turns out I didn't have long to wait.

After running his fingers over my ass and teasing my hole, he decided it was time to give me what I came for. I got up pulled dropped trou and knelt on his couch ass ready and waiting for his cock to impale it. He took it slow and applied a steady pressure till my muscles relaxed and I felt his head pop through the ring. With one long slow motion he stuffed me full of his cock. He began a steady rhythm that had me delirious with pleasure.

I began thrusting back to meet him. The sound of our bodies slapping together echoed throughout the room as we rutted like animals. The harder he would pound my ass the harder I thrusted back to meet him. We were in sync and our bodies knew what they were doing. Thrust after thrust pounded shockwaves of pleasure through my body.

I couldn't tell where his moans ended and mine began but I knew that his cock up my ass was the most important thing at the moment. As we drew closer and closer to orgasm our talk got dirtier. It was "Take my cock!" this and "Fuck me!" that and punctuating every word was the smack of our bodies. As he neared orgasm he picked up his rhythm and was soon pounding my ass like a rabid bunny. I could feel my own orgasm as the pressure built up from within. Within moments we were both cumming. He up my ass, me all over a towel laid on his couch.

After taking time to come down from the euphoria we were in we cleaned up and got dressed. We exchanged numbers and decided we would meet again. He walked me out and as I was turning to leave he placed a deep passionate kiss on my lips.

walt831
walt831
1 Followers