We Move On From The Kitchen

Story Info
Second adventure, icludes WAM, W/S and exhitionism.
8.4k words
4.56
21.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi! It's me Diana Johnson again. You know, the tiny woman married to that big hunk Bob. Well, some of the readers of my first story (the one which started in the Kitchen) have asked me to write a bit more about our adventures.

When I think about it, there is quite a bit to report, and some things moved in a direction I would never have guessed. You may recall that Mum had given me some of the delicate little dresses she made and wore when she was a teenager in the 1960's and 70's.

Needless to say that Bob was delighted to see how flimsy and somewhat see-through they were. After my first venture of wearing one in public for a walk round the park, Bob has encouraged me to wear one of them when we go out to a club or restaurant (not yet). He put a knife through the wired bras that I used to wear to supplement my almost non-existent tits. He said he would tolerate me wearing some of those filmy hardly there bras, if I should want to. But I decided that with my bust, if the bras were hardly there, there didn't seem a lot of point in wearing them in the first place.

The only place where this might cause any consternation would be at work. I work in the accounts office of a medium sized engineering company in the town where we live. Blokes from the shop floor were always popping into the office for petty cash or pretty much any other excuse, I guess just to see the girls, some of whom are very attractive. (I do not put myself in that category, but as I actually have a husband and none of the others girls do, most of whom are, as my grandmother would say, " Living over the brush" i.e. "in sin", I can't be too bad). So if I choose to wear a thin blouse to work I usually (but not always ;-) make sure it has pockets to disguise my sometimes prominent nipples. The girls have caught on of course, and seem to encourage the men to come to my desk to see what they can see!

The first time I wore one of Mum's exceedingly short dresses without Bob to look after me, (more of those experiences later), was when we girls had a Wednesday night out together. I agreed to go as it co-incided with him being away for the week. To be safe I wore the dress over jeans. Everyone commented on my nice "tunic". When I told them of the garment's history, they were astounded. I was immediately challenged to go into the Ladies' to take off my jeans and wear it as a dress, -even if only for a few minutes.

Well I was drunk enough and daft enough to comply wasn't I? I went to the toilets with one of my friends, took off my jeans, luckily I was wearing some pretty panties, so even though they could be seen through the material, they didn't spoil the look. The fact that they were visible meant that the absence of a bra could not be missed. But I was past caring now and wanted to show off to my friends. My so-called friend promised to look after my jeans so I didn't have to carry them when I re-entered the club room.

I was a sensation! They all applauded and insisted we all went on to the dance floor. It wasn't long before our group was being homed in on by some lads. None of us were short of partners to dance with and as we were all happily sozzled, a great time was had by all. When we girls go out, we always make it a rule to wear our rings, in my case, wedding, but other girls have engagement or other rings, just to put the record straight. None of us would consider cheating on our chaps, that is an unspoken agreement between us. We keep together and look after each other. We are out to socialise and have fun, not sex.

Don't get me wrong, we're not angels when we are out together, we are not above having (or letting) the odd fumble. Indeed we have been known to put on a bit of a discrete display of the woman to woman kind, just to wind up the lads. However that is as far as it ever goes.

Anyway back to my night out. As I said, none of us were short of partners, but I seemed to be being passed round a bit. I wasn't the only one of our group that was braless, but I was the only one where the lads could see what they were feeling. I think my lack equipment in the mammary gland department, meant that they soon tired of not getting a handful. Not surprisingly, Nina the eldest woman in our group, she was forty, who had more than enough tit to share out with the rest of us, was very popular. This was enhanced by the fact that even though she was wearing a bra of railway bridge strength, it was low cut and there was a convenient hand sized aperture between the bra straps and her breasts. This meant that her tits were easily scooped out of the top of her dress. Many of the lads took advantage of this, to everyone's delight, especially hers!

During a lull in my supply of partners, Celia, one of my work colleagues took my hand and led me to a vacant bench seat at the side of the room. She sat me across her lap so I was sideways onto her and to those who could see from the dance floor. She and I had made out, that is kissed, before and we both enjoyed the change from our fellas. Up to now, we had never done much more than that, but this time she had a bit more devilry in her (as well as a healthy amount of drink). As I sat on her thighs, (She had on a fairly short skirt too.) my dress barely reached her legs. As we kissed, I felt her easing the short hem of my dress from under me.

"I feel like being a bit naughty tonight." She whispered in my ear.

"So do I!" I replied.

With that she slid her hand up inside my dress, lifting as she did so, to put her palm flat on my belly. I had to react, I couldn't not, could I? I turned my face to hers and said in my most stern fashion. "So that's how you want to behave do you?" She nodded, so I did the only thing I could, I put my tongue down her throat!

Her next move was to slide her hand further up and tweak one of my nipples. My dress was now almost up to my armpits, my lovely lace panties (and my heels) were the only things I had on below my waist. I had one hand on her shoulder on top of the strap of her dress. I hooked my thumb under the strap and eased it off her shoulder, pulling it down her arm to her elbow. "You are a very naughty girl!" she told me "And naughty girls get their nipples sucked!"

As I was turned slightly towards her, perhaps it wasn't so obvious when she lift her side of my dress to release my tiny left breast to be gripped between her luscious lips. I threw my head back in ecstasy, kicked off my shoes and lifted my feet on to the bench beside her. Luckily we were seated at one end of the bench, so I was able to lean against the padded end. Her free hand, which had been round my waist now slid down and rested on my thigh. I kissed her hard as it slid further and further up my leg. Her fingers came to rest where my panties covered my pubes. Suddenly, she stiffened and I thought we had been caught by security or something, but no, "are you shaved?"

"Hm Hmm." I murmured.

"God! How exquisite!" she exclaimed, "I must have a feel."

"Go ahead. But no fingers inside." I warned her.

"As if I would!" She whispered

"Wouldn't you?"

"Yes!" she admitted.

"Well don't make me come!" I told her.

"I'd love to." She replied.

"I would love you to do it too. But not here." I told her.

"My place?" she asked. I nodded. We stood up and smoothed out our clothes. The others were still dancing. She took my hand and led me towards the door.

"My jeans!" I exclaimed. We had a quick look but in the darkness of the club we couldn't find them. She became more insistent that we leave, so in the end I left without them.

Celia hailed a taxi and as we drove to her flat, we all but undressed each other in the back of the cab. The driver offered no complaint. When we reached the entrance to her block, she threw some money at the driver and dragged me towards the door. It was a three storey block with no lift, so we climbed up the concrete steps to her second floor flat. When we reached her door, she turned and said, "I want you naked before I let you in!"

I looked at the four other doors on her level. "I am virtually naked already!" I complained.

"Nonetheless, I want that dress and those pretty little panties in my hand before you step over the threshold."

"Then I want you naked as well." I told her.

"That's not part of the deal!" She retorted.

"Well that's the deal now, or you don't get to taste my sweet little shaved pussy!" I demanded, perhaps a shade too loudly.

"Ssshhhh!" she went, then sighed, "OK then But I have more on than you it will take longer!"

"You better get started then!" I stood with my hands on my hips in the bright lights of the concrete stairwell and raised my dress up to my waist. "Can you see it winking at you?" I asked. I looked around again and guessed that only one of the doors had a spy-hole that could see us. Eventually she dropped her dress, her panties and bra to the floor and stood there in her hold-up stockings. "You can leave those on." I told her.

She unlocked the door as I quickly pulled my dress of over my head and then handed her my panties. We went inside. As she closed the door behind us I saw her hang my panties on the outside door handle. "We'll see if they are still there in the morning." She announced.

She dropped her clothes and my dress in a heap in the hall and led me to the lounge. She pointed to the deep pile sheepskin mat on the floor in front of the flame effect fire, I always think it is more decadent to at least start outside the bedroom. She knocked off al the lights, leaving only the flickering light of the fire to illuminate what we were about to do.

She lowered me to the floor and I felt the luxuriant wool caress my back. "I can't tell you how long I've waited for this." She whispered.

"All those time we cuddled and kissed before to make the others laugh.....?" I started.

"I was not laughing inside, I was deadly serious."

"Wow!" I exclaimed. "I had no idea."

She crawled up my recumbent body planting kisses on my feet, thighs, belly breasts and finally my mouth. We kissed for a long time, the urgency we felt before having dissipated. Now we just wanted to enjoy each other. Her knee pressed against my pubis and moved gently from side to side. I could not do anything other than open my legs in acceptance.

I was fascinated by her breasts, they were bigger than mine but not enormous, I thought they were beautiful. Later I spent a long time caressing them and running my tongue around her areola. This seemed to please her then I whispered, "lick me." I was ready to be licked too, I was worried about my juices marking the carpet. I told her so.

"Just this once I'll forgive you." She muttered, looking up at me, her face smeared with my wetness. Her tongue explored inside me, I was surprised how far she could reach in with it. We changed positions often, we tried soixante neuf firstly with her on top and then with me above her. Celia was a bit taller than me and mutual licking was a bit awkward, so re tried something else. I knelt astride her with my pussy planted on her mouth. It wasn't long before I was squirting my hot juices into her mouth and over her face. She was frigging herself off at the same time and my orgasm prompted her to have one. She gasped, "Oh Diana! That was .... it was..... I don't have the words...."

"I take it you want me to stay the night." I said.

"Of course, but I was forgetting... your husband."

"He's away until Friday." I told her. "So we have all night. But right now I have to pee."

"Last door on the right." She mumbled.

I found the bathroom. I was surprised to see a corner bath in the quite small room. I wondered if we might make use of that later on. While I was in the hallway, I decided to retrieve my panties from outside the door. Quietly I eased the door open just in time to see the door opposite suddenly shut. I reached for the knob and my panties weren't there. I though perhaps they had dropped off the handle onto the floor, but no, they were gone! I grinned to myself, perhaps it was a good job that Bob was away. I would have had a hard time explaining away the loss of both my jeans and panties on a night out with the girls whilst having lipstick around my nipples.

Celia was lying on her back gently fingering herself, I grinned as I had an idea. I knelt down between her legs and gripped the top of one of her hold up stocking between my teeth and began to pull it down her leg. When she realised what I was doing, she lifted her foot off the floor to allow me to complete my task. When I had succeeded, I tackled the other leg. This time however I had a surprise for her. Instead of doing the same and gently removing her stocking, I bit big holes in it. By the time I had finished, it was all in tatters on the wool mat with the exception of the welt which stayed round her thigh like a garter.

I was aware that her fingering had become much more vigorous and she brought herself to a thrashing orgasm as I knelt over her, dribbling saliva on to her face. As she lay gasping I tried something else. With one knee on the floor and the other leg across her lower chest, (I weigh almost nothing, so wouldn't hurt her) I held one of her breasts so that the nipple was touching my clitoris. I began to work the two by gently moving them in and out of contact with each other.

I am not sure who enjoyed that the most, but it certainly did it for me as her breast was drenched as I dropped fluids on to it. I think Celia enjoyed it too certainly she said "Fucking hell Diana where did you learn to do that?"

"I just thought of it." I told her honestly. "I think we need a bath." I told her. She allowed me to lead her to the bathroom.

I hadn't noticed there was a shower over the bath, so we put in the plug and let the water play over us as it also filled the bath. After a while after she had topped up the bath from the regular taps to keep the temperature up, we sat facing each other and talked. The subject of Bob came up and I shocked her when I told her that I liked it when he peed on me. "What in the bath?" she asked.

"Well we only have a big shower, but yes when we're in there, although I prefer it when I have my clothes on."

"In the shower."

"Yes sometimes in the shower, but not always. The last time he did it we were taking a walk in the countryside."

"What were you wearing?"

"Jeans and tee shirt. It was a yellow one." I laughed "Which I suppose was lucky!"

"Did you have anything to change into?"

"Of course not! I didn't know he was going to do it!" I scorned, "But it wouldn't have made any difference if I had. I would still have worn the same."

"He surprised you."

"We surprise each other."

"How?"

"It varies, but it often involves tipping food or other messy substances over each other." I decided not to tell her of involving my Mum. "Have you ever tried it?

"God No!"

"Wouldn't you like to try it with me?"

"Well .... I ...... I don't think so."

"You might enjoy it."

"You could be right, but....."

"Stay there!" I instructed her, I climbed out of the bath went into the kitchen and looked in the fridge. "Ah hah! The very thing."

I returned to the bathroom to find Celia about to get out of the bath. "Stay there I told you!" I said sharply. She sat back down. I took the can of squirty cream and sprayed her tits with it.

"Aaaghhh!" she screamed, but went quiet when I started massaging the cream into her breasts. "Ooooh that's rather nice." She admitted. I squirted a little into my mouth and kissed her forcing the cream into hers. She responded by pushing her tongue into my mouth and we kissed like that for a while.

"Let's go to bed." I suggested, so we did, having wiped ourselves clean on a towel. "I have to get up early in the morning to get home to get some clothes for work."

The next morning, the alarm didn't go off. Celia woke me urgently. "Diana its eight o'clock! Wake up!"

As we had to be at work by eight-thirty, I ended up borrowing a shirt of Celia's which was rather too big and a pair of jeans, also too big. I had to borrow some of her make up, which I felt didn't suit me at all. I felt very under dressed for the office, but possibly the worst was the ride to work on the bus. The shirt was gapping and I saw several passengers trying to look through the gaps. Celia didn't help as she was done up very nicely and I looked like her boy urchin beside her. (apart from my long hair, that is)

"Where did you two get to last light?" We were asked by Anne, who had also been with us in the club.

"We'd just had enough." I suggested

"But not enough of each other I suggest!" Anne laughed and the seven girls in the office all applauded. I realised that I would have to tell Bob at the earliest opportunity, because if I didn't, someone else would. I trusted the girls not to talk to him directly, but one of them was certain to tell her boyfriend and it would get out. "Anyway you missed a big show! One of those blokes got Nina's top off!"

"She was wearing a bra." Celia said.

"That came off too!" Anne hooted and everyone laughed including Nina, who did a little curtsey in the centre of the office. Suddenly we all went quiet and bent over our desks to simulate work as a mechanic came in from the workshop.

"I had a lesbian experience last night." I told Bob that night when he telephoned.

"Who with?"

"Celia."

Celia?" I didn't know she leant that way!"

"Neither did I until I found her hand up my shirt!" I replied.

"Was it good?" he asked gently

"Yes." I admitted it was. "And I introduced her to the beginnings of WAM – just a bit of cream on her tits, but it was a start."

"If she's converting you to Lesbianism and you are converting her to WAM where does that leave me?" He sobbed.

I knew he was joking, but said, "Well you'll just have to come up with some new ideas for me."

"I know exactly what I want to do to you right now!" he laughed.

"Will I enjoy it?"

"When have you ever not?" he asked

"Never!" I decided in my mind to tell him about losing half of my clothes when I could feel his arms round me.

"What have you been doing to amuse yourself." I asked.

"Well I met a waitress, who was fantastic in bed."

"What!"

"Well that's what she was telling everyone, but she seemed too keen, so no-one took her up on her offer. Mind you she was a fat as gable end." He continued.

"That's not very nice!" I admonished him, "She might be very good in bed, but I'm glad you weren't tempted to find out first hand."

"I like my women skinny, about your age and no taller than you. Let me see who do I know like that? Of course, it's you isn't it? I can't wait to get home. And bend you over something."

"You're sweet." I told him.

"They call it dessert around here, Oh! and here comes the trolley, must go, see you tomorrow night. Don't go getting the curse, I need my conjugal rights fulfilled."

I laughed "I'll try, love you – Bye!"

I was lucky, I didn't get the curse at the weekend, Mother nature must have smiled on us. Needless to say, we didn't go out much over from Friday evening through to Sunday morning Apart, that is, from a visit to the Saturday market and something else I'll tell you about later. I found out just how much he missed me in a very physical way.

I rushed home from work Friday evening to prepare a nice atmospheric dinner. I was aware that he had been eating in some very posh restaurants during the week. These often served very rich foods, so I decided on a simple approach a pasta dish with my own sauce. I actually made too much sauce, but I didn't suppose it would be going to waste(!).

What should I wear to greet my man? Something sexy? Of course. Something expensive, probably best not to in the circumstances. In the end I settled for a jeans skirt topped with a vest top which was cut very low under the arms. I sort of had the feeling that it wouldn't last the night out.