Webcam Voyeur: BarbieGirl219

Story Info
Inside the room of BarbieGirl219.
1.6k words
3.17
12.4k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always, comments are greatly appreciated.

===

As the camera comes on we see simple, empty, couch. It stays this way for a few minutes before a woman enters from the left - BarbieGirl219.

She's never said her name, and she never posts a note in the discussion area. Her words during the presentation are short, and to the point.

She has blonde hair, with big wavy curls, stopping just above her shoulders. A taller face, with lips that seem almost always to be in a pout, despite her actual expression. In reality she's probably in her early thirties, but her body screams early twenties.

Today she's wearing a white silk blouse, with full buttons in the front. Her bright green skirt stops six inches above the knee. While you can't see her feet yet, if it's like usual, she's without shoes.

Her breasts are perk and high, which they'll remain even after she's naked, just big enough to spill out of a cupped hand. Her clothes wrap tightly around her body, leaving little to the imagination when it comes to what body type she is; it wouldn't take much more than an arm to wrap around her waist, but both hands could be planted on her tight ass.

She makes her way to the middle cushion of the couch and sits down, finally looking at the camera straight-on as she sits. She smiles and starts.

"Hi guys. This time Keith," she gestures to her right and a man walks into screen, "and Kevin," this time gesturing to her left.

Keith comes from the left-side of the screen. He has short, curly blonde hair. Kevin, from the right-side of the screen, has short black hair. As usual, both of her guests are wearing white t-shirts and blue jeans.

Neither one looks to be over 18, which is actually different than usual; usually 'Barbie' likes her men to be older. Judging from the erections that are already pressing against their jeans, the assessment is probably right.

They make their way over to the couch and sit, Keith still on the left and Kevin still on the right, glancing at the camera now and again.

They sit down on their respective cushions, giving her a bit of space. She merely looks at the camera.

There's awkward silence for a minute before she looks to her right. "Keith?" She turns to Kevin and smiles. "Kevin? Go ahead." She turns back to the camera.

Keith makes the first move, placing his right hand on a knee. He moves his eyes to her face to see her reaction. She turns to him and simply smiles.

He begins moving his hand up her leg, slowly, keeping an eye on her face as he does so. Having reached the bottom of her skirt, she still smiles. He slowly begins moving his fingers down into her inner leg, then up, beneath her skirt.

Kevin, seeing this, moves a hand to a breast, cupping it. She moves her eyes from Keith to Kevin and smiles. He leans forward and kisses her full on the lips. Quickly tongue comes into play, while his hand continues to kneed her breast.

Meanwhile Keith has reached the top of her leg and moved his hands over her lacy white underwear, now visible with the skirt pushed high, letting his fingers dance over her covered pussy. He uses his left hand to pull her leg closer to him, giving him more access to the treasure below.

She responds by leaning her upper body away, towards Kevin, and inching her lower body towards Keith.

Seeing this as an invitation, Keith moves his hands towards her hips and pulls her body towards him, slidding backwards on the couch as he does so.

Kevin pauses as Keith does this. Noticing what he's trying to do, he too slides backward, grabbing Barbie by her shoulders and pulling her upper body towards him.

She's now laying on her back, her legs towards Keith, her head resting on Kevin's chest.

Kevin moves his hands down to her breasts and begins kneeding them again, as he moves his mouth once more to hers.

Keith, now having full access, pushes her skirt all the way up, and begins kissing the top of her thighs. He slowly moves his way in her body, towards her underwear. Meanwhile his hands have moved to her sides, slipping below the sides of her underwear, and they begin slowly moving them up.

As he reaches her pussy her underwear has become tight and he's able to see a clear outline of what lies beneath. He alternates between rubbing his chin and nose against her.

He moves his fingers out, away from her body, and begins moving his hands down, her panties starting to slide down. Suddenly he stops, and moves his body away from her. He looks at Kevin, still kissing her and kneeding her breasts. Driven, he grabs the side of her panties and pulls them down and off her body.

Her bare pussy comes into, perfectly shaved. He grabs her skirt and pulls it off her as well. He moves his face towards her and begins running his tongue up and down her lips.

Kevin, seeing these actions out of the corner of his eyes, stops kneeding her breasts and moves his hands down her body. He reaches the bottom of her top and begins unbuttoning it. He stops kissing her and begins gently biting her lips, nose, and ears.

The buttons now undone, he moves his hands to the top of her breasts and slips his fingers under her white lace bra. As his fingers trail further down he pushes the cloth down, resulting in her breasts bared. Now visible, he begins alternating between sucking and pinching her erect nipples.

Meanwhile she's moved a hand down between her legs. Keith stops for a moment as she moves her index finger down, between her lips. Another finger joins it and she slowly spreads herself apart. Keith, further emboldened, begins using his tongue to dig deeper.

They continue with this - Keith licking and sucking on her pussy and Kevin licking, sucking, and pinching her tits - for a couple of minutes.

However, once again, Keith makes a move. While still licking he moves his hands to his jeans, and unsnaps and unzips them. That done he pushes them down. This erect cock strains against his boxers, a wet spot clearly visible at the top. He pauses to pull his jeans completely off, and then pulls his shirt over and off.

Kevin, hearing the sounds, stops and watches, before moving Barbie's body off his. He gets off the couch and quickly unsnaps and unzips his jeans.

Barbie starts to sit up but Keith puts his hands to her sides and begins turning her around. By the time Kevin has removed his jeans and shirt Barbie is on all fours on the couch, Keith pressing hit against her ass and legs, his hands around her waist and between her legs.

Kevin, seeing a better position, grabs Barbies hair, bunching it into a pony tail. His other hand moves to his underwear and moves first one side, then the other, down his legs. As he does so his erect cock finally frees itself and bounces into view. He uses his now free hand to hold his cock while he uses his other hand to move Barbie's face into place. She doesn't protest as he guides her mouth around his cock.

Meanwhile Keith moves his body away from her's long enough to pull his cock out through the hole in his boxers. That done he moves his body back towards her, pausing as he pushes the tip of his cock against her pussy, then into her.

For a few moments Keith and Kevin are in sync as they move their cocks in and out of Barbie's body.

Kevin starts twitching first, as he tries to hold off as long as he can. While it be inside her mouth, or will he pull out? On the other end Keith has moved his hands to her hips and is moving back and forth at an incredible rate.

Kevin pulls out and drops a hand quickly to his cock. Within moments the cum hits Barbie's face, as Kevin jerks off. Spent, he looks up and exhales deeply.

A moan of pleasure escapes her as Keith continues pounding away. He too begins twitching and quickly moves a hand from her hip to between her legs.

As he cums deep within her his fingers fly over her, bringing her again to climax.

Finished and exhausted, he collapses backwards on the couch. Barbie falls to her side, her rising and falling stomach visible to the camera. Her eyes are closed and a smile plays upon her lips.

Her breathing more normal, she moves a hand to her face and clears the few drops of cum away from her eye. She opens her eyes as she sits up, then stands. She pauses, her near naked body standing erect.

Most of her hair is still behind her back. Her breasts are especially perky, as her bra still rests under them, pushing them even higher than normal. Her hands now to her sides, her shirt slips and falls to the floor. Her stomach rises and falls steadily, her breathing completely back to normal. From the abuse, her pussy is still slightly red.

Reversing her earlier movements, she moves to her right, out of the view of the camera.

We're left, for a few moments, with the site of Kevin and Keith, now almost completely limp, worn out from their time with BarbieGirl219.