Webcam Wife Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kissed the bruised skin again before giving each ball a good kiss and then was back to the tip of my cock. She dropped her mouth over my cock, but at the same time, pain shot back through my body as she rammed two, if not three, fingers deeply into my ass. As her head bobbed down on my cock, her fingers tried to go deeper, as if she was trying to get her fingers to her mouth through my entire pelvis.

Again the pain sensation combined with the pleasure of her sucking my cock was overwhelming. However, as the pain began to subside, the pressure her fingers put on my prostrate began to feel wonderful in combination with her mouth wrapped around me. I relaxed and felt my hips moving to get more my cock into her mouth as well as more of her finger into my ass.

“You like me finger fucking your ass, don’t you,” she said as she withdrew my cock from her mouth. “You want to be my fucking bitch, don’t you. Well, then, here’s another finger for you.”

I felt the two fingers spread me ass open even further as she added another finger to my ass. Even though there was pleasure being felt, there was still a lot of pain, which was actually causing my eyes to begin to water.

“You act like this hurts,” she chided me. “I bet you like to fuck girls in the ass, but you’ve never been fucked in the ass yourself. It hurts sometimes doesn’t it? That’s why I love it. But it doesn’t hurt as bad as this.”

As she finished her statement, she pulled her fingers out of me, but then leaned into my stomach and started to bite the left side of stomach region. This was not some little playful teething, it felt as if she was trying to rip a portion of my flesh from my stomach. And if the pain of the bite was not enough, she was also in the process of sucking the skin she held in her mouth in order to give me a monster-sized hickey. She was right, the pain of the bite and sucking hurt worse than the finger fucking she had just given my ass.

I could have easily grabbed her and pulled her away, but the sensation was turning me on even more, even though the pain seemed unbearable. Just as I thought I could not take anymore, she let go of my skin, leaving a deep red mark with obvious teeth marks, but no bleeding.

“Holy fucking shit, you’re one crazy fucked up cunt,” I said in disbelief of what was happening, but not wanting it to end.

“Like I said before about strippers, we’re fucked up,” she replied as she grabbed my cock again, which caused me to tense. “Your cock doesn’t seem to be upset by what this fucked up cunt is doing, especially now that it’s going in my cunt.”

Finally, I thought, as she straddled my lap and wrapped her pussy around my cock when she lowered her body down to mine. However, the pleasure of entering her was quickly countered when she grabbed my left nipple with her hand. She began to squeeze and twist my nipple in her fingers as hard as she could, which was a pain I had not felt since junior high.

This time, however, I returned the action as I grabbed her nipple and did the same as hard as I could.

“Holy shit, the boy can fight back. How about this?”

She then grabbed my other nipple as she continued to slide along the length of my cock with her pussy. I responded by grabbing her other nipple and doing likewise.

She was now on top of me, fucking me, as we both tried to twist each other’s nipples off their respective chests. The pain of her twisting ripped through my body, but I refused to let go because my competitiveness told me I was going to win this duel. Besides, the harder I twisted, the more violently she shoved her pelvis into mine, which allowed me to penetrate her deeper and allow the pleasure of her pussy wrapped around my cock offset the pain in my chest.

“Holy…shiiiittt…IIII’mmmmmm….cuuuuummmmminnnnngggg,” she yelled, releasing my nipples from her fingers. “FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!! OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH GAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHDDDDDDDD.. FUCK..FUCK..FUCK…YYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!”

Through the screams, which were the loudest I have experienced in bed, I held onto her nipples far as long as I could before her violent spasms pulled her tits away from my hands. As the orgasm began to subside, she continued to rock on my cock before collapsing onto my chest.

She planted a wet kiss on my shoulder before using her teeth again to tear into my flesh. This time the bite was more violent and I could almost feel her teeth touching through my skin. It took about ten seconds before the pain was beyond tolerance, which forced me take control.

I grabbed her by her long brown hair and pulled her away from my shoulder. She refused to give up my flesh for a little bit, but the force of my pulling her hair forced her to let go.

“Now bitch it’s time for you to get a taste of your own little fucking medicine,” I said as I threw her off me.

I rolled onto my knees and grabbed her by the hips, forcing her onto her stomach and raising her ass into the air. With my right hand and pulled back and slapped her ass harder than anything I have ever slapped in my life. I hit her so hard that my ring finger ached from slapping against her tailbone so hard.

“How’s it feel you fucking crazy slut,” I said as I slapped her ass again, this time even harder as some rage released from me.

Even though she screamed in pain, I could see that she was getting even more turned on as her hips continued to rotate eagerly waiting for me to reenter her. I slapped her ass two more times until it was beet red. In fact, I could make out the outline of my fingers on her ass from hitting her so hard.

“You like that don’t you,” I said. “You’re right. Strippers are big fucking freaks. But how much does this one like this?”

As I asked that final question, I grabbed her hair and pulled it toward me. At the same time, I drove my cock into her asshole. I did not bother to ease in, nor did I bother with any lube. I wanted it to feel like she had done to my ass earlier.

I pounded into her ass with a force that I had never used before in my laugh as I pulled her hair hoping it would force her back further to me and let me hit her anus organs even harder. I continued this for a few minutes, but I could not keep up the pace. However, as I slowed down, it gave her the upper hand again. I was still a novice at this type of sex, which meant I made a terrible mistake.

Trying to catch my breath as the revenge adrenaline was beginning to wear off, I let go of her hair. About three seconds after that, I felt a crippling pain start in my balls. Anne had reached under herself and hit me in my balls.

I fell onto my side as the pain completely overcame my body.

“H—H—HHHH---oly fu-fu-fucking,” I tried to stutter out, but I was unable to muster much.

“You actually expected to win tonight,” she whispered in my ear. “Nice move with the hair and the ass ramming. Most guys don’t have the balls to do that, but you let your guard down. Dumb fucking move, dude. Now you’re fucking mine.”

I felt her grab my feet and tie them together. If it was not for the pain still in my balls, I might have been able to resist her, but I was no match. Next, she grabbed my hands and tied them together behind my back.

She rolled me over to my back as I wondered what she had planned. I was both nervous and still incredibly turned on. My worst fear, and most erotic thought, was realized when I saw her grab the belt out of my pants.

Before I could even try to dodge the belt, she slapped the leather across my chest, sending more pain screaming throughout my body. Immediately, another slap of my belt came across my stomach. I barely had time to register the pain of the second whip before another, and then another, and then another, crashed into my chest, stomach and then my chest again.

The pain was intense and I looked down and saw that blood was trickling from some of the welts I now had. For the life of me, I do not know why I did what I did next, but in order to stop the pain on my chest and stomach, I instinctively rolled over to my back, which was a mistake.

Anne now had fresh skin and she continued to whip me, two or three times across my back and another three or four times on my ass. I had never experienced so much pain in my life. However, I still had a raging erection. I felt Anne’s skin across mine as she straddled my ass and lowered herself to whisper into my ear.

“You think you’ve earned a chance to cum,” she asked me in a very sweet, gently voice.

The pain still forced my voice to fail me, but I managed to nod.

“Me, too. You’ve been such a good sport. Most guys can’t handle the way I like to fuck, but you’ve done well. So, you get to cum in my ass as a reward. Now, roll over.”

I rolled over. She slowly kissed a few of my wounds as she dripped lube onto my cock before rubbing the excess over her sphincter. Still tied, I just laid there as she lowered herself down onto my cock. I easily slid into her ass as she began to bounce.

I squirmed in pain with each bounce, but soon the pleasure won over and I was depositing a large and rather well-earned load of cum into her ass.

“Let’s go back downstairs and see who’s fucking who,” she said as she squeezed her ass cheeks in order to get over ounce of my cum out of me.

“I thought you said no fucking downstairs,” I replied.

“Until the bar closes at 1:30. That clock says it’s 1:45 so everyone’s naked downstairs and fucking. Once the bar closes, we can’t lose our liquor license because of full nudity.”

She untied me and jumped off the bed. I, on the other hand, got up slowly as the pain of my wounds screamed as I moved. Anne handed me my clothes and said there was no need to put them on.

I followed her out of the room and back downstairs. My balls still hurt, the skin between my balls and ass hurt, my ass hurt, my nipples hurt and the welts from the belt whips hurt with every step I took. However, as we reentered the bar area, I was still incredibly horny.

We passed by a mirror and I saw how much of a mess I looked. The welts and red marks were very visible, while Anne standing next to me with without a mark, except for a very red ass. However, I did notice my cock was still hard and there were many people in the room in various stages of fucking. It was time to join them.

I looked around for Dee and found her rather quickly. She was riding some guy on the loveseat in a reverse cowgirl. She was completely naked except for her heels. She looked like she was practicing for next Thursday.

As I got closer, it looked like she had the guy’s cock in her ass as she played with her pussy. I realized I had never been a part of a double penetration p of my wife, even though I had seen her do it several times.

“What the hell happened to you,” Dee asked me as I laid my clothes next to the loveseat.

“Well, Anne isn’t the sweet little thing we met at the door. In fact, she’s a fucking freak.”

I pulled her hand away from her pussy and placed my cock at the opening. Slowly, I entered my wife and immediately felt the cock of the guy below her in her ass.

“I’m Brad,” I said to him, reaching my hand out to shake his.

“John,” he replied taking my hand.

“I think it’s good policy to know the names of the guys who have their cocks in my wife’s ass. Don’t you?”

“Yeah, I would think so. I see you met Anne tonight. You don’t look too awful bad. Once I was with her, and I couldn’t walk until morning. She’s a psycho one, but an awful lot of fun.”

“You could say that again,” I replied, realizing I was having just a normal conversation with the guy as we both fucked my wife in the double penetration. “This one here is completely gentle. She seems to bow at the alter of cock.”

“She loves it though, listen to her.”

I had not even realized Dee had been moaning loudly as we fucked her. The feelings had all three of us ready to cum. After Dee orgasmed, John and I pulled out of her. Dee sat on the couch as both of us stroked ourselves to cum, which took about a minute before we were both shooting our cum on Dee’s face and chest.

“I’ve got to sit down,” I said to Dee as she stood up between John and myself.

“You need to go home,” she asked.

“No, I’m just going to take a seat and try to heal a little. You have fun.”

I slowly pulled on my clothes and walked over toward the door. I took a seat and tried to relax. I finally found a position that made nothing hurt. The feeling was very nice. It was the first time in several hours that nothing hurt.

I saw over at the bar, Dee was on her knees sucking some guy by the bar. Soon, another guy approached and Dee alternated between the two of them. However, I drifted off to sleep, drained from the events of the evening.

“Let’s go honey,” I heard Dee whisper in my ear.

“What time is it,” I asked trying to get my bearings.

“7:30 in the morning.”

“You’ve been fucking that long,” I said as I tried to stand up, but pain shot throughout my body.

“Yeah, but now it’s time for me to take you home and nurse you.”

She helped me to my feet and led me to the car. I collapsed into the driver’s seat.

“How many cocks did you fuck after I fell asleep,” I asked as she backed out of the parking spot.

“Oh, I don’t know. Maybe seven or eight. At least enough to get some good practice for Thursday.”

“Good. Good.”

I fell back asleep on the way home. I am glad one of us had a night of pure pleasure. I had no complaints about sadistic night I had, but the lingering pain I wish would go away.

12