Wedding Bondage Ch. 02

Story Info
It is my turn to wear the wedding dress and be tied up.
3.2k words
4.28
85.5k
14

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 12/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggbashan
oggbashan
1,518 Followers

Copyright Oggbashan December 2009/January 2010

The author asserts the moral right to be identified as the author of this work.

This is a work of fiction. The events described here are imaginary; the settings and characters are fictitious and are not intended to represent specific places or living persons.

*

Last night my wife Jane had tied me up before riding me while wearing her voluminous wedding dress. Tonight I had agreed, or had been tricked into agreeing, that I would be tied up wearing her dress...

Jane went out next day while I was beginning to prepare our evening meal. She didn't tell me where she was going. She just said she would be gone for an hour. She left carrying an empty suitcase. She returned with it full but told me not to touch it. She told me to stay out of the bedroom until she was ready for me.

I made a real effort with that meal. I cook for us frequently but normally I do the less complicated meals. Jane is a better cook than I am. We enjoyed a candlelit dinner with enough good wine to get us happy but not drunk. I loaded the dishwasher before we sat down to finish the wine. I waited for Jane to make the first move, just enjoying a quiet evening together. I was still excited by the events of last night and wondering what Jane had planned for tonight.

She had tricked me into agreeing to be tied up in her wedding dress tonight. I wondered why. I wasn't into cross-dressing. I like soft silky fabrics on her. I had enjoyed her body last night even though I was a passive partner, lashed to the bed and swamped under layers of her bridal attire. Would tonight be as good? I didn't know.

Eventually Jane announced:

"I'm going to shower. When I have finished, you shower and come to the bedroom naked. I'll be waiting for you but make sure you don't skip the shower. I want you clean inside my dress."

She stood up and left the room as soon as I had nodded.

When I heard her leave the bathroom I went upstairs and showered. I ran the shower colder than usual to stop my erection getting out of hand too soon. Last night's first climax had been too fast.

In the bedroom I noticed that Jane had hung the voile curtains to the bed. I didn't ask why. I was too busy looking at her. She was wearing her 'honeymoon' nightdress, a simple vest topped swirling expanse of white silk that shivered as she moved. That nightdress always gave me an erection, even lying in a heap waiting to be washed. On Jane it was always devastating, especially when as now her erect nipples pushed against the fabric.

Jane fitted her corset to me. She pushed her knee into my back as she tightened the lacing. Then she asked me to empty my lungs and tightened again. I could hardly breathe when she had finished. I sat on the bed as she rolled white stockings up my legs and attached them to the corset's suspenders.

From that suitcase she produced a padded bra. I fed my arms through the straps. As Jane fastened it at the back I felt the drag of heavy weights against my skin.

"Where did you get this?" I asked.

"Cecily lent it to me, - and some other things. It is designed to give the correct feel of large breasts. Works, doesn't it?"

I nodded. If this was what it was like to have big tits I wasn't sure I liked them on me.

The long slip caught on the bra. Jane tugged it down. My stride would be restricted to half the normal by its narrow hem. As Jane loaded my lower half with petticoat after petticoat they compressed the slip closer around my legs. My tool slid against it and rose.

The heavy underskirt and the nets pushed me away from the bed. If I wanted to walk I would have to overcome the resistance of the masses of soft clinging fabric around my legs.

"Put these on," ordered Jane, holding out a pair of long white gloves.

"Eh?" I said. These gloves weren't part of her wedding outfit.

"Put them on, please. I don't want your nails catching on anything."

That sounded reasonable. My nails aren't bad but they are nothing like Jane's near perfect ovals. I held out my arms. Jane pulled the gloves above my elbows and buttoned them. I realised that she had adapted them. The fingers and thumbs were sewn together. I had little movement in them. I might have protested but I had agreed to being tied up in this dress. What difference would a pair of gloves make?

The dress was a struggle. I couldn't help Jane as she had helped me when I dressed her last night. When settled in place she zipped it up. The collar closed around my throat. I looked down. My false breasts showed through the top of the bodice and then I couldn't see my waist underneath them. The skirt, distended by so many petticoats, spread out around me and the hem splayed across the floor. Yet the material pressing around them constricted my legs. I might be able to walk, but only with great care.

I noticed something about the gloves. Now the dress was on me, the tight three-quarter length sleeves were over most of the gloves. Even if my fingers had not been constrained I couldn't remove the gloves without taking the dress off first. Jane pulled my arms behind my back. Her fingers worked at my wrists. I hadn't noticed that the gloves had a silk band buckled at the wrist. I knew now. Jane had threaded one band through the other and tightened them. My wrists were buckled together behind my back. She pushed me to stand with my back to the pole at the foot of the bed.

Out of my sight she took something from the suitcase. I felt softness around my wrists and then two metallic clicks. I twisted but I couldn't see what she had done. I looked at her.

"Fur lined handcuffs," she said.

"Another loan from Cecily?" I asked.

"Yes. She has been very helpful."

I tried to pull against the handcuffs. I found that they were looped around the pole. I was handcuffed to the bed.

"The dress doesn't look right without shoes. You aren't tall enough. Lift your left foot," Jane ordered.

I lifted my stockinged foot. Jane knelt down and burrowed under the massive dome of skirt and petticoats.

"Higher" she insisted.

I lifted it higher. Jane slipped a shoe on. I lowered my foot and would have fallen forward except for the handcuffs jerking me back.

"Hey!" I yelled.

"Don't be a wimp. They are only three-inch heels. Lift your right foot."

I obeyed. Perhaps I would be better balanced on two shoes.

Jane wrapped the straps around my ankles and tightened them. She had buckled the shoes together and my ankle bones met. She dropped my skirt and petticoats and stood up. The skirt shivered and shook as I tried to cope with the unfamiliar sensation of high heels.

"Keep still!" hissed Jane.

She lifted the veil off the bed and tried to attach its band to my head. It wouldn't grip on my short hair.

"Cecily thought that might happen." she said.

She went back to the suitcase. My eyes open wide as she lifted out a blonde wig.

"No..." I started to say.

"Shut up!" Jane cut in. "I'm putting the veil on you and this is the only way it will stay put."

She fitted the wig to my head and pressed it firmly in place. The tape stuck across my forehead and at the nape of my neck. She tried the veil again. This time the prongs on its band locked into the wig's bulky hair. Both layers were hanging down my back to one side of my cuffed hands. Jane lifted it forward and down the front of me to the ground. Only then did I realise how little she had seen as she walked down the aisle towards me. I could make out shapes through the white blur but I couldn't identify anything.

I heard Jane move away. I flinched as a camera flash shone through the veil. Jane took several pictures then looped up the skirt and petticoats on a chair while she took pictures of my strapped feet. She crawled under the wedding dress to take pictures of my tool swathed in white petticoats. I was protesting vehemently but she ignored me.

Jane emerged and let the skirt fall back down.

"Nearly done," she announced. "Just a few more touches."

She wrapped something soft around my elbows and pulled them together before tying them to the pole. She wrapped the back drape of the veil around my arms with several turns.

She threw back the veil and kissed me hard on the lips. I enjoyed her tongue pressing into my mouth. Her hand grasped my erection through the coverings. As she pulled back from the kiss my mouth stayed open. She filled it with a white ball plug, forcing it in hard. I gulped as my mouth reacted to the intrusion.

Jane buckled the white straps to my head and heaved. The ball slid behind my teeth before she fastened it in place. She stood back and took more pictures.

She held a white sleep mask to my face. I shook my head. She laughed as she covered my eyes. Even with the veil lifted I couldn't see. I felt her lift the skirt and petticoats again. Her soft lips closed around my erection and she began to suck. She did this so rarely yet every time she played me like the fine musician she is. She pushed me to the limit and then slowed to prolong my agony. She had never played my instrument so well.

I groaned against the ball-gag as she raised me to a final peak of excitement. I was wriggling in my bonds and the wedding dress was shaking like a tree in a gale before I came into her greedy mouth. She left me standing for a few seconds and then dived back into the domed skirt.

My flaccid tool felt her slide it into what seemed to be a heavy condom. Her hands edged around my buns and attached some kind of panty harness. The condom was locked on me. She strapped something to the outside of my left leg before she stood up again.

She unfastened my blindfold and looked into my eyes.

"I've done," she said. "You are wearing a urinary drain. If you want to piss -- you can. It will run into the bag on your leg. If you want to cum -- you can. The device will catch it. I don't want you staining my petticoats or dress. You are tied in my wedding dress. That is what you agreed to and that is what you have got. As for me? I'm going to bed to sleep. I might, only might, release you in the morning. Enjoy yourself."

As she was replacing the blindfold and dropping the veil I was shaking my head frantically. She took no notice. I heard her climb into bed and switch off the light.

I was angry and frustrated. Jane had tricked me into this ridiculous situation. I shook my hands against the pole. The cuffs dug into my wrists and I nearly fell off my shoes. My ankles were aching already. What would they be like if I stayed like this? I shook my head and hurled it hard against the pole. The wig and veil cushioned the impact to a soft thump.

I tried to kneel down to take the pressure off my ankles. My wrists caught on the arch of the bed structure. I stood up again shakily. I was fixed in a very uncomfortable position with no way out.

I was still angry but now I was getting scared as well. Could I breathe through my nose all night? Each breath strained against the clinging corset so tightly clamped around me. Could I bear the ball jammed tight into my mouth? Would my ankles stand the twisting pressure of the high heeled shoes? Jane had made me completely helpless and unable to escape the pain of my position. The humiliation was bad enough but I wasn't sure I could stand the pain indefinitely. I shook my head again in irritation with myself. I didn't think Jane had meant me to be in so much pain.

Or had she? That thought came unbidden but wouldn't go away. What I had I done that she wanted to punish me this much? I couldn't think of anything that deserved this. Perhaps I didn't deserve it and Jane had done it just because she could. That was more frightening. How much did I really know about my wife's desires and secret fantasies? She hadn't done anything like this before. Was I the unwilling object of a control fantasy that she wanted to try? I didn't think she was a sadist but she might have been waiting for an opportunity to show me. She must have planned the scenario for some time if she had borrowed bondage items from Cecily.

I had no idea how long I had been standing there with the pain of my ankles, my mouth and the drag on my chest growing worse. I tried diverting my mind away from the pain but like a toothache that is right inside your head the pain in my mouth dragged me back to the unbelievable reality. The other hurts claimed my attention as soon as I felt the ball gag.

I tried to think of the beauty of Jane's wedding dress. I breathed her perfume every time I inhaled. I could feel the seductive grasp of the silk stockings, the flow of the soft petticoats over my legs, the heavy silk against the skin of my shoulders and arms and even the high collar caressing my neck. If this dress had been on Jane I couldn't avoid an instantaneous erection. On me it was just a beautiful seeming prison or an enveloping cloak covering my bonds. I knew that Jane's photographs wouldn't show my restraints, nor would they be visible to anyone else. They might be biting cruelly into me yet they were invisible under the veil and the masses of skirt and petticoats. Despite the sensuous feel of the fabrics my potential erection shrivelled away. At first I had had some sense of excitement at being at Jane's mercy and my implicit surrender but that had long gone as she left me trussed for what seemed to be hours.

My anger had gone. My fright grew with each passing minute. If Jane didn't relent and release me I might not even live until the morning. I began to feel sorry for myself. Unbidden tears damped the blinding sleep mask. I was thoroughly miserable. The tears turned into sobs muffled by the ball gag. My silent grief continued until I was past exhaustion and nearing collapse. I couldn't stop myself from slumping down the pole and leaning drunkenly forward, held up only by my wrenched arms.

Jane raised the veil, peeled away the damp sleep mask and kissed my eyes. I scarcely felt her prise the ball gag from my mouth and lift the veil and wig from my head. She untied my arms from the pole, freed my prick from its sheath and removed the shoes. She pulled, nearly carried, me to the bed and held my sobbing head against her silk sheathed breasts murmuring unheard endearments to me. I was aware of her surrounding love but barely conscious as I relaxed against her soothing breasts and dropped into a healing sleep.

When I woke the next morning I was undressed. How Jane had achieved that I have no idea. It must have been a massive effort to remove everything from my unconscious body. She was naked and I was sucking on her warm soft breast. I tried to move away but her arm closed around my head and held me gently in place. I raised my eyes to her face. She smiled at me.

"Sorry, Ian," she said. "I went to sleep. I didn't mean to leave you more than a few minutes; just long enough for you to appreciate your helplessness."

I couldn't comment. Her breast still filled my mouth.

"You said so often that you found being under my bridal dress such an intense experience that I wanted to try it. That is why I tricked you into wearing it. You were right. While I was sucking you last night I could concentrate fully. Under that skirt all I had was one thing to do and no distractions. You were wonderful that first night. Now I know why."

She let her arm fall away from my head and pulled her breast out of my mouth gently as she continued:

"I thought you were attracted to the dress. When I saw you stroking the silk of my skirt last night I was annoyed. I thought you saw the packaging not the contents. I tied you up harder than I had originally intended to show you that the dress is just a dress. I wanted you to hate it. When I crawled under it I knew why you wanted me to wear it. Any full heavy skirt would work almost as well, wouldn't it?"

I nodded.

"Yet the petticoats and silk against bare skin are great, aren't they?"

I nodded again.

"I didn't just go to sleep. When I climbed into bed I was so aroused that I fingered myself to an orgasm before falling asleep. You were tied to the bed and totally at my mercy. The feeling of total control of you was great but not so great as I had experienced when I had my mouth full of you. The slightest touch of my tongue made your whole body shiver. That sort of control is better than bondage. I know I don't need to tie you up to capture you. My lips do it much better, don't they?"

I would have agreed but her lips covered mine. I surrendered to them -- again.

When her mouth withdrew she looked at me as if seeing me for the first time. Her fingers ran over my face.

She shook her head as if to bring herself back to the present.

"Ready for breakfast, Ian?" she asked.

I nodded again.

Jane climbed out of bed. I followed her. She held out her hand to me. We walked into the kitchen holding hands like a couple of first time lovers.

I had enjoyed some of the night but I had a nagging doubt. How much did Cecily know? She had lent Jane some items to help with my bondage. How much had Jane told her? Did Cecily know everything?

oggbashan
oggbashan
1,518 Followers