Wedding Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
damonX
damonX
3,004 Followers

"What's the matter?" I ask in a taunting tone as I continue to sink my thick shaft into your quivering body. "Don't you want everyone else to know what a dirty little asswhore you are?"

My words only excite your more and you shut your eyes and squeal through clenched teeth as my balls come to rest comfortable against your flushed, wet pussy lips. With your asshole now snugly stretched around my pole, I inch it in as far as I can, before slowly grinding my hips into your muscular ass. As I feel your lithe body quake under me, my slow deliberate grinding soon turns into a gentle stabbing, as my cock penetrates your clenching hole with short, cautious thrusts.

"Oh, Fuckkkkkk," you moan softly, as you feel me building up speed until my hips are slapping the backs of your thighs and my dick is driving deep with every forceful jab.

You reach back with a hand to slow my assault, but I grab you firmly by the wrist and pin it tightly against your back before slamming my dick into your ravaged asshole with a particularly potent thrust.

"Uh uh," I scold as I treat your quivering ass to another heavy slap of my hand. "This is my ass. I will whatever I want with it."

You purr in agreement as I resume filling your greedy little asshole with a series of deep, plunging strokes. With your arm pinned firmly against your back, you are at the mercy of my sexual hunger as I continue to relentlessly violate your tender hole. Reaching down your body, I grab the back of your hair through the thin veil that hands down to your neck, pull your head up as your panting mouth lets out a startled gasp.

"Look," I order, thrusting deeply as the counter top edge digs into your waist. "Look in the mirror and tell me what you see."

Gazing forward into the mirror, you take in the filthy scene with shameless amazement as your panting lips form the beginnings of a mischievious smile.

"I...see a dirty fucking whore of a bride with a cock up her ass," you answer as your eyes contact mine in the mirror, your face studying mine for signs of approval.

You find it, when my mouth forms a satisfied grin and I push your head back down against the countertop.

"And whose ass is this?" I ask in between heavy breaths, my pace growing more frantic by the second.

"Yours!" you exclaim, pushing your hips back to meet my eager thrusts. "It's your fucking ass!"

"And when can I fuck it?"

"Anytime you want!" you respond, as I close my eyes in concentration.

Sensing my approaching climax, you continue your obscene ranting as your insatiable asshole continues to swallow up the length of my dick with each and every stroke.

"I want to be your whore," you squeal. "I want you use me whenever you want. Make me your dirty little slut and send me back home to my husband with your cum dripping out of my ass."

The shameless vigour of your unbearable words takes me over the edge and you feel my balls contracting against your pussy as I force my cock deep inside your pulsing hole. My orgasmic groans are soon overtaken by your appreciative moaning as you feel spurt after spurt of hot, sticky cum splashing through the inside of your ass. With each eruption, I stab forward until the last of my juices have dribbled from my spent cock. I give you a few more gentle thrusts, my dick now sliding easily back and forth in your cum filled asshole, coating my entire length with the creamy white fluids. My long, wet strokes grow increasingly shallow, until my slippery pole slides out entirely, and your freshly fucked ass snaps back shut, sealing my hot cum within your depths.

You remain bent over the counter, trying to collect your thoughts as you take a few heavy, but well-earned breaths, thinking the forbidden ordeal had come to an end. But as you reach down to pull your little white panties back up your legs, you once again find your hand clutched firmly in my forceful grasp.

"Not so fast," I state abruptly as I spin your back around and force you down to your knees in front of me. "I'm not finished with you yet."

From your kneeling position you stare up at me as I guide my cum-coated cock towards your beautiful face. With well-learned obedience, your lips part and your warm, wet mouth accepts my glistening dick with eagerness. You taste my sticky cum as it slides along your tongue and your lips close around my base, enveloping me as you proceed to suck down the slippery fluids. I shudder from the sensation as you slide your lips back over my sensitive tip, emitting an obscene slurping sound as you continue to suck away at my half-erect dick. The pleasurable feeling of your busy mouth prevents my cock from wilting any further however, and soon begins to pulse to life once again from within your sliding, pink lips.

"Mmmm," I murmur with enjoyment as I look down at you. "I wonder what your new husband would say if he knew his sweet little bride was in the bathroom, on her knees with a cock in her mouth?"

My teasing words bring you back to reality as your thoughts immediately turn to the numerous guests that must be patiently awaiting your return.

"I need to get back," you state emphatically as you let my dick slip from your mouth, suddenly feeling an anxious urgency.

You reach down to lift your dress off the floor and begin to rise back to your feet, before I stop you with a firm placement of my hand.

"Uh uh," I respond simply with a shake of my head as I push you back down to your knees before forcing you to the ground.

Without regard for the immaculate purity of your unsullied, white dress, I pin you to the cold floor. Your heart races with renewed exhilaration as you stare up at me with widened eyes, watching intently as I step over to stand above your waiting, trembling body. As I straddle your face, and gaze down at you, a smile once again finds its way onto my face. Your form is a picture of purity and innocence, clad in shimmering pearly fabric, contrasted against the filthy bathroom floor. Your expensive white dress is soon unceremoniously bunched around your waist, exposing your hairless pussy as your panties remain clinging to the curves of your slender legs as you stare up at me from the cold tile floor.

"Are you ready to show me what a real whore you can be?" I ask, grinning down at your flushed face from between my legs as my hand casually strokes my hardening cock.

"Y...Yes," you whimper as your shaking hand once again finds its way between your legs.

"Good," I respond bluntly. "Because you're going to tongue fuck my ass until I cum all over your pretty little face."

Upon hearing my nasty words, you lick your glossy lips in anticipation as I lower myself down towards your head. Your fingers, which are fast at work between your legs, soon pause as you see my slow and gradual descent, bringing my ass closer to your lips.

"Mmmm," we both moan in tandem as I feel the sensitive skin of my asshole touch the soft, welcoming texture of your parting lips.

The weight of my lowering body forces you to plant a deep, loving kiss on my ass, which soon turns into a sensual tongue-fucking as your wriggling, wet appendage begins stabbing at my tightly closed hole. My hand's pace quickens as I stroke my dick with long, easy movements, encouraged by the probing actions of your nimble little tongue. Your fingers have found your clit and are fast at work as you rub your fleshy little button with rapid circular motions as I grind my eager asshole into your mouth.

"That's it slut!" I groan ecstatically, closing my eyes with indescribable pleasure as I feel your tiny wet tongue snaking its way into my clenching ass. "Make yourself cum. Make yourself cum while you lick my ass!"

My dirty talking only encourages you and you penetrate my ass with deep, probing thrusts as your body begins to tremble with approaching orgasm. The sensation of your tongue stabbing into my hole begins to send me over the edge and I feel my balls tighten as my ass contacts around your face. You let out a prolonged, high pitched squeal as your entire body writhes beneath me and my hand strokes at a feverish pace. Your green eyes flutter open and shut as I take my tongue-wetted asshole off your gasping mouth as a fountain of hot, white cum begins to blast forth into the air before splashing down my knuckles and dripping down onto your tongue. Lost in orgasmic bliss you keep your mouth open as the rest of my drizzling load trickles down onto your face.

As I squeeze the last drops of warm fluid from the tip of my dick, I once again rise to stand above you with satisfaction. Stepping away from you, I retrieve my pants as you remain panting uncontrollably on the bathroom floor.

"You better fix your make-up," I mention as I pull my pants up and buckle my belt. "You don't want any of that cum on your face showing when you get your picture taken."

Gingerly, you wipe a droplet of cum from your cheek and slide it into your mouth as I make my way over to the door. I place my hand on the door handle and listen intently for the sound of any passer-bys. When the coast is clear, I cautiously turn the handle and push the door open, before slipping out into the hallway.

I have a feeling we'll be seeing each other again.

damonX
damonX
3,004 Followers
12