Wedding Games Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,107 Followers

"I had to . . . make you stop," Mary gasped. "I couldn't . . . breathe. I was . . . so overwhelmed . . . that I got dizzy. But you . . . wouldn't stop!" I looked into her eyes and I felt her fingers lovingly massaging my balls, and I knew my first experience with muff-diving had been a success. Well, it helps to have the right partner, doesn't it?

We kissed for a couple of minutes before Mary pushed us apart, then held me there. "I told you. My love juice tastes better fresh from the source. Especially on your lips!" She grabbed my head with her free hand and pulled our open mouths together again. Her other hand rubbed and caressed my cock and balls. Our kiss lasted a long time.

"I've never had a guy do that before," Mary said when our mouths finally separated. "Kiss and tongue my pubes like that, I mean. I know you got a coupla hairs caught in your teeth, but it didn't slow you down a bit! I don't know who taught you to do that - and I doubt it was Rachel! But it's so . . . so sweet and loving that it made my heart skip a beat when you did it!"

"It was special for you, Mary," I replied with complete honesty. "I've never done that with any other woman. I felt . . . a special closeness that I wanted to share. But only with you. And what part of you is more special than your case?"

Mary gave me a sudden, passionate kiss. "I can't believe how you know exactly the right things to say! And do! It's like we've been making love for years and years, not a few hours!" she said before she kissed me again. That kiss evolved into a lot of gentle moans and groans as well as kisses all over each of our faces.

Mary's stomach made a loud growl, and she giggled as she pulled her mouth away from mine. "It's after 6:00 and Room Service is open. Let's order. I gotta get some food in me or I'll probably pass out the next time your flute plays! What do you want to eat?" she asked.

I was tempted to tell her that I'd like to eat her pussy again! "We could order from my room," I replied. "I don't want . . . you know . . . to hurt your reputation. I mean, you used to live here, and . . . "

Mary was abruptly angry. "Yes, I did! And my folks still live in this shitty little Peyton Place! Didn't you wonder why I got a room in the hotel? Why I didn't stay with them?"

I'd assumed that her parents had moved away, assuming they were still alive, but I didn't want to say that. "Hey, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to get you upset, and it's none of my business, but . . . "

Mary cut me off. "Somebody told my folks what the guys were saying! About me and Rachel! When I told them that two different guys had fucked me on the same night, they called me a slut! A tramp!" Mary wailed, tears abruptly bursting from her eyes. "They didn't . . . They didn't believe that I'd been raped. They . . . They . . . They said I'd asked for it by getting undressed in front of them. They said it was all my fault!"

Mary dissolved into tears. I wrapped my arms around her and picked her up. I lay back on the bed and held and cuddled her on top of me as I tried to think of something to say. Words failed me completely.

Perhaps five minutes later Mary sniffed several times, then kissed me. "Thanks, Don. I didn't mean to unload on you like that. It's just . . . Well, I don't have a reputation to protect in this town. If my puh . . . puh . . . parents find out that I've had a man in my room, it'll just confirm what they already believe about me." She began to sob.

Once again I didn't know what to say, and I caressed Mary and told her everything would be okay. But I didn't really believe it ever would be, not here, not with her relationship with her parents. She had been betrayed by so many different people - the date and his friend who had raped her, her parents, and her recent live-in lover. And these were only the ones I'd heard about. Were there others? I silently held and caressed her for at least a quarter of an hour after she stopped crying.

I also thought I understood why Mary could never maintain a long-term relationship with me. If I eventually became a professor, I'd be too much like her father - a man who thought she was a tramp. After what she'd said about her parents' reaction if they heard she'd had a man in her room, I suspected their relationship with her was in the toilet. Some psychological hurdles are too difficult to get over, but for a few more hours I could show her that all academic types aren't like her father.

Finally she lifted her head and stared into my eyes. "Hey! I've wasted enough time on that sad old story!" she said. "And I'm still hungry! Must be all that exercise, right? All that flute playing!"

I couldn't help smiling, and Mary grinned and kissed me. "Gotta be the fault of the flute and not the flautist!" I answered. "Except I'm not hungry; I'm practically starved!"

Mary kissed me again, and then she scrambled out of bed and found the room service menu. As she leaned over the desk to read it, I moved up behind her. I pressed my cock between the cheeks of her behind and reached around her chest and lifted her breasts and rubbed them gently. She moaned. "How am I supposed to . . . Oh shit! You're . . . "

I'd squatted down behind Mary, and my cock had slipped easily into her tight, slippery wetness as I held her against the desk. I felt her vagina squeeze several times as she moaned. "Be still!" she ordered. "I can't read with you doing that!"

I ignored her. I pressed my cock as far inside Mary as it would go, then held it there. We were both breathing hard, again. I glanced down at the menu as I gently pinched and pulled on her nipples. "Order me a Number Four. With extra syrup," I whispered into her ear as I rubbed my tongue across it.

My tongue in her ear made Mary shiver, and I felt her pussy give my cock another firm squeeze. "Extra syrup?" she asked.

"Better than jelly," I replied.

"Oh, you naughty, naughty boy! Are you really going to . . . Yes, I guess you are!"

There was a phone on the desk, and Mary placed our breakfast order. I slowly fucked her from behind as she did so, and it both pleased and amused me that she had trouble making herself be understood. "You horny bastard!" she muttered as she hung up the phone and twisted herself away from me. My cock came out of her with a loud pop. "Our food'll be here in twenty minutes or so, so we don't have time for more of that! We've gotta get cleaned up a little, all right?"

We shared a quick - although sexy - shower, then dried each other off. Mary pulled the bed covers up, concealing the most obvious visual evidence of our sexual activities. She wrapped herself in a bathrobe. "When it gets here, you can wait in the bathroom if you want," she told me, a slight frown on her face.

I didn't know what was bothering her, but I shook my head. "Only if you want me out of sight," I replied. "I'm not ashamed of anything we've done, and I don't care who sees us together. It's up to you."

Mary's eyes were suddenly shiny, and she blinked, causing tears to run down both of her cheeks. She wiped her face with the sleeve of her robe and smiled at me. "You're really one hell of a nice guy, aren't you? Well, I'm not ashamed, either. So you can wait out here. And to hell what anyone thinks about us spending the night together! In bed! But I think you might want to cover that up!" She pointed toward my stiff cock and grinned.

I was so comfortable being naked with Mary that I'd forgotten I was completely bare! I barely had time to wrap a towel around my waist before there was a knock on the door. A female voice called out, "Room Service!"

I quickly sat down in a chair and crossed my legs, but my erection was still obvious under the towel and I didn't attempt to hide it. Mary unsnapped the chain, released the deadbolt, and opened the door. A young woman came in carrying a tray. I saw her nostrils flare as she glanced at me, and I realized she could smell the perfume of sex in the air. She gave a quick grin as her gaze dropped to the tented towel covering my groin.

Once the tray was on the table, the young woman uncovered everything. She repeatedly glanced at my crotch and grinned at me. Mary signed the receipt and handed it back to her. "Enjoy your breakfast," the girl said, her mouth now in a broad grin. She pointed to a small pitcher. "That's the extra syrup. If you need more, or if there's anything I can do to make your stay more pleasurable, please call and ask for Veronica."

A very amused Veronica departed, and Mary relocked the door. I untied her robe and pulled it off her as she did so. She tossed my towel onto a chair. She smashed her naked body against mine and hugged me. "Jeez! Talk about predatory bitches! She all but announced that she wanted some of the syrup action, too! And she couldn't keep her eyes off your body! If there's anything I can do!' Wasn't that cute? Hell no, not while I'm here! I'm all the woman you need! And I'm not about to share you!"

Mary stroked my cock as she kissed me. Her possessive jealousy surprised me, but I wisely didn't comment on it. Even though we were supposedly enjoying a one-night affair, I could feel a lot of stuff running around in my emotions. Could she be rethinking her decision that I was too young for her to have as a permanent lover? Or that our career choices were incompatible? What was happening to us?

Following those thoughts to any kind of meaningful conclusion would have to wait until we'd eaten. We sat side-by-side, our naked thighs touching, and dug in. Mary had a single egg, over easy, with hash browns, toast, juice, and coffee. I had two eggs, sausage, bacon, hash browns, toast, juice, coffee - and a stack of pancakes. In minutes everything had been voraciously devoured, and all that remained was the extra pitcher of syrup.

Mary was openly surprised when I told her to lie on her stomach instead of her back, but she spread a couple of towels on the bed, then lay down as I had asked. The syrup had been heated, but had cooled until it was only warm and no longer hot. I dribbled a thin trail down her left arm from her left shoulders to the back of her left hand. Then I licked it up. Mary giggled. "I was expecting something a little more erotic," she muttered into the pillow.

I repeated the process on Mary's right arm, then on both of her legs. Finally I dripped a trail from her shoulders down her back to her behind. I pulled her legs apart, and I could see the syrup slowly approaching her anus. She tightened her behind. "That tickles," she muttered.

I lapped up the syrup, beginning at Mary's shoulders. By the time I reached her behind, the trail of syrup had run between her cheeks, coated her puckered rosebud, and was beginning to coat her labia. I'd soaped and scrubbed her, and I wasn't worried about either the taste or the depravity of licking her ass. Besides, if I grossed her out a little, who cared? This was a one-time romp, wasn't it? And when would I get another chance to do this with a woman?

Mary's body became rigid as my tongue rubbed across her anus. I lapped up the syrup there, and she relaxed for a second or two when I finished. The tension returned to her body when I tongued up the syrup on her labia. When all I could taste was her pussy- honey, I pressed my tongue firmly against her crotch and slowly dragged it up between her cheeks. She really tightened up again as I passed her anus. This was the first - and only - thing I'd done that bothered her. I kissed both of her cheeks.

"Roll over," I ordered. "Time to do the front." She did so, and I dripped a trail of syrup down each of Mary's arms, then joined them together between her shoulders.

"You're so full of surprises!" Mary muttered. "I've never had anyone do that to my asshole! Lick it, I mean. I've always thought that Kiss my ass!' was a disgusting idea, but maybe it isn't. At least with you it isn't." She blushed deeply as she stared into my eyes. I could read arousal, concern, and some confusion there. Well, I knew exactly how she felt.

"Hey, it's okay!" I replied. "I've never done that before, either. But you were spotlessly clean. No bad taste. Just syrup. Do you want me to scrub my teeth again? Before I kiss you?"

Mary continued staring into my eyes. Her face was still bright red, but she shook her head from side to side. "No, it's just . . . new, that's all." She grabbed my head and held me as she kissed me. "There! That proves I'm not a prude! Here I thought I was so very sophisticated, because I had more experience than you, but you end up showing me . . . " She kissed me again without finishing that thought.

Whatever I'd showed Mary never got stated. The kiss lasted several minutes. When we finally broke apart, I continued the syrup seduction, beginning by dribbling it from one of her ankles to the other, up the front of each leg, connected at her navel. I took plenty of time licking it up. The momentary discomfort she'd felt when I licked her anus vanished, and I could smell her fresh pussy juice.

I finally coated Mary's breasts, one at a time, with syrup, then carefully and completely licked them clean. I probably spent ten or fifteen minutes doing so, and she was gasping and grunting before I was done. The scent of pussy was much stronger when I moved lower and dripped syrup onto her pussy, one drop at a time.

Mary shook her head slowly from left to right, her eyes never leaving mine. "No way," she said. "I've never been so ready to feel a cock . . . No, that's not what I mean. I need to feel YOUR cock - your FLUTE - inside me. Now! God! I never . . . I never expected you would make me feel like this!"

I was so sleep-deprived that everything had a dreamlike quality. Mary twisted back onto her back and lay spread-eagled as she'd been when I came out of the bathroom, only now her pubic hair was dark with her juices and her inner labia were swollen. I rubbed the head of my cock up and down her slit, receiving a grunt from her each time it brushed against her clitoris. I pushed gently against her opening, and she lifted her hips from the bed and her pussy swallowed the head of my cock. My fatigue vanished, swept away by the sensations radiating from between my legs.

As Mary settled back onto the bed, I attempted to pull my cock's head out of her, but she clamped down, holding him firmly inside. "All the way. Slowly! In and out! This time I want to watch!" she whispered. I nodded my agreement, and she allowed my cock to escape. We both watched as my cock reentered Mary's tight wetness as slowly as I could do so, but it was only a matter of a few seconds until our pelvises pressed firmly together. Even though our previous two couplings had been accomplished with my cock rotated one-hundred-eighty degrees, it felt erotically comfortable to be connected together in this manner, with my entire cock gripped by her sexual organs.

Mary's firm wetness felt so wonderful, in fact, that I felt pressure building in my balls as her vagina squeezed my shaft several times. A few hours earlier I'd ejaculated under almost identical circumstances, but this time I wanted to further explore her mysterious interior before that happened. I started to slowly twist and turn from side to side, rubbing our bodies against each other, but she stopped me. "I know you're excited," she whispered, "but please just don't move . . . for a little bit. I want to remember this moment."

Excited' was a gross understatement, but at least I didn't ejaculate! Mary was enough shorter than I was that it made it hard to kiss her mouth and still stay socketed inside her, but we managed. After several seconds she wrapped her arms around my back and crushed her breasts against me. Her heels rubbed up and down the backs of my legs for several seconds, then she wrapped her legs around my hips, holding me inside her. "C'mon! You're not going to crush me! Stop holding yourself up!"

I'd been supporting most of my weight on my arms so that Mary could breathe easily, but I immediately did as she ordered. She took long, deep breaths, and I began to synchronize my breathing with hers. I didn't know what to do with my hands, so I rubbed the sides of her breasts. Her nipples were too tightly pressed between us for me to reach with my fingers. She squeezed my cock with her pussy, and I tightened my groin muscles to make my cock swell.

In addition to being locked together below the waist, we were now breathing together. We were so tightly connected together that I began to imagine that we were sharing each other's bodies, almost as if we were a single individual. Our breathing was precisely synchronized without any effort on my part.

I'd been aware of both of our hearts beating hard, but then something almost magical happened. My heart gradually changed tempo, and the beats of my heart converged to hers. I felt a pounding throbbing everywhere our bodies touched as our hearts beat together, lub-dub, lub-dub. I stopped moving my hands, and I pressed my lower arms against the sides of Mary's chest so that we could share as much skin contact as possible.

Lub-dub. Lub-dub. The sensations radiating from our interconnected sexual organs were no more carnal than those spreading out from every square inch of contact between our bodies. Lub-dub. Lub-dub. Mary clamped down on my cock with her pussy, sending an erotic shock-wave into my body from hers, but spread out across my body. Lub-dub. Lub-dub. I made my cock expand, and I felt the reciprocal wave enter her. Lub-dub. Lub-dub. The feeling that we were but a single being intensified, illogical as that idea clearly was.

After only a precious few minutes our breathing and heartbeats lost their synchrony. Abruptly I felt profoundly sad when it ended, and I found that I couldn't restore it. The dream-like state I'd experienced before was immediately replaced by an overwhelmingly intense desire to mate with Mary. But before I could examine my own feelings and thoughts, I realized she was crying. I lifted my weight from her body and stared at the tears on her cheeks.

"Mary, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you! What did I . . . "

"Shoosh! Don't be silly! You didn't do anything. It was just . . . "

Mary paused, and I watched more tears break free from her eyes. I watched them run down the sides of her face, into her hair. I kissed her forehead, momentarily surprised how sweaty it was, and wisely waited for her to continue.

"I feel so happy! But sad, too. It's just too fast! Too sudden!"

"What is?" I asked as I kissed and nuzzled Mary's hair.

"You! Us! I've only known you for what - less than two days? And what we just did? I've never felt so close to anyone before! I never intended for this to happen to us!"

"What's sad about that?"

"Not that! It's just that I wasted so much time with . . . him. Even when we made love we never connected the way we just did. Not once."

Again I wisely said nothing. Instead I pressed myself down against Mary, not with my whole weight, but firmly. Several minutes later Mary tapped me on the shoulder, and I propped myself up on my elbows. She took several long breaths, then kissed my nipples. She slowly unwrapped her legs from my waist, then grinned up at me. "Wow! I'm ready for the first movement of our classical symphony. Are you?"

"I thought our warmup turned into the first movement," I replied. I was scrambling for a little time. Even without sliding in and out of Mary's pussy, the extreme intimacy of what we were doing had almost gotten me off. I could feel that she was close, too, but I didn't say anything.

Mary gave me a wicked grin. "Nope! Your tongue isn't your flute, so that wasn't part of a symphony. It was great alternative music, but not classical. Besides, isn't the first movement supposed to be fast?" She gave my cock another firm squeeze with her vagina.

I had to laugh. Well, Mary had a point. "So how do we tell when the first movement is over?" As I was talking, her pussy squeezed my cock again. I felt an after-tremble ripple through her body, and she closed her mouth, barely suppressing a gasping moan. She truly was almost as close as I was!

LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,107 Followers