Wedding Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was hard to figure out what to watch for the next few minutes. Marie's good time continued, Mark and Adrian licking her while she kind of idly stroked Daniel's cock as he sat by her on the couch, Rachel went back and forth between my cock and Richard's, her energy climbing by the minute until she was clearly at least as excited as either of us, it was a hell of a wild scene. The only person not getting any was the groom-to-be, who sat watching and occasionally cracking wise.

When Marie had finally had enough cunnilingus she put a hand under Adrian's chin and drew him up for some kissing and whispering. She caught and squeezed my hand just for a second as he stood to strip, shooting me a grin.

Rachel saw what they were getting ready to do and looked up at me expectantly, grinning and blushing at my smile. I drew her to her feet.

"Don't mind if this hot little tramp and I spend some time, do you?" I said to Richard with a grin. He laughed and made a "be my guest" gesture as I led her to the now unoccupied love seat.

Neither of us needed much foreplay. She was all over the place as I touched and kissed her gorgeous body, her hands in my hair and her cries mixing with laughs as I tickled and teased. I went down on her more for the fun of exploring her awesome body and as an excuse for a once-over than because she needed help getting ready. The girl definitely took care of herself, her body was a work of art. Her breasts were beautiful, their nipples thick and hard when I licked and nipped them, her stomach muscles solid and fun to feel twitching at my touch, and her pussy was soaking wet and very hot.

Everyone was too turned on for their orgasms to be particularly patient, and she was no exception. Seemed like I'd hardly introduced myself before her hips were bucking into my face and her pussy tightening around the fingers I'd slipped inside. Her legs closed around my head and after a moment she collapsed, laughing and pushing my head away.

The action on the couch had progressed while we played. Adrian was giving it to Marie and clearly enjoying her repeated demands that he do it harder and faster. He'd already cracked a sweat, and I could tell Marie was getting to that place where the orgasms just follow each other in waves.

Henry made me grin. He'd moved over to the couch where Rachel had been sitting and was obviously trying to get some attention from Marie, holding her hand to his cock and touching her breasts. She was too into the fucking, though, I'm not sure she was even aware of him.

"Henry," I said. Took him a second to look at me. "You saw how she likes it. Justtakeit, man. Get up on her and shove your cock in her mouth."

"Yyyeeeeeeessssss!" moaned Marie, her voice made staccato by the pounding.

"All you guys," I said. "Justfuckthe little slut. Smack her ass, grab her hair, shove your cocks down her throat. Fuck her like she stole something. And don't say please or wait your turn. She'll love you for it, it's what sheneeds."

Marie had an orgasm while I spoke, and I knew it was at least partly because of what I said. Henry slid up on top of her, still probably too polite but at least getting in the game, and I grinned at Rachel and grabbed a condom.

"Don't..." she started. "I don't... not sorough."

"Yes you do," I said with a grin. "But don't worry, I'll let you figure it out."

I'm not embarrassed to say I hogged the stripper. If somebody had tried with a will to get me to tag out I would have, but they were otherwise occupied and so we went from reasonably gentle sex on the chair to much wilder fucking on the floor, her legs over my arms and her screams loud enough to wake the neighbors. The whole scene had me so hot I kept having to slow down, change positions, think about baseball, even pinch myself to keep from finishing before I was ready. Gotta feed the ego, right? Gotta pound the hell out of a new lover, make sure she knows who's daddy. Fortunately her orgasm wasn't the least bit shy and I was mostly able to do my little cool-downs while she came down from climax. Mostly.

Over the next 45 minutes or so all the guys but Richard wore themselves out on Marie's body, generally two at a time. She loved it, especially when Mark was fucking her and Henry slid down beside her to whisper in her ear and stroke her body. The orgasms followed on each other fast and furious, but of course even when she wasn't cumming she was having a great time. There were lots of giggles and laughs and kisses and "oh my god we're so naughty" smiles.

At last there was a lull, Henry having just made yet another deposit in Marie's mouth and Daniel sitting between her legs with his back to the couch watching Rachel and I, still breathing hard from his exertions. We were barely moving, my orgasm close enough to have me breathing very slowly and carefully and trying not to look at Marie lest the glazed lust in her eyes send me over the falls. Rachel's arms were around my neck and she was slowly and languidly kissing my chest and shoulders and face, her legs sort of limply waving over my arms as I thrust and her body moving very slightly to meet me.

"Daaaaaaaaamn," Marie finally said with a very satisfied sigh, which cracked everybody up. Well, everybody but Rachel, but to be fair I don't think she even heard. A fact that didn't escape Marie's attention.

"Think she's glad she stayed?" she said to Richard, pointing at the languid stripper. The guys all laughed again, or at least the ones with enough energy. Marie's gaze stayed on Richard, wandering from his face to his semi-erect cock, and after a second she reached out to take him in her hand and slowly stroke him.

"What do you think, big guy?" she said. "Got another round in you?"

They ended up on the floor right by us, Marie on her back. She sighed when he entered her, her legs lifting off the floor seemingly in time with his first thrust. The guy was clearly a good fuck, reading Marie well and now much more willing to drive it into her as hard as she wanted.

At first Marie was willing to let our connection be limited to conspiratorial smiles, but when her orgasm had come and gone the first time she suddenly reached up almost frantically to grab my head and pull me down. I grinned, shifted Rachel until I could reach, and tried not to think about how many loads of cum had been in Marie's mouth as we kissed. Can't be squicked by that stuff and really enjoy a group scene. And it's not like she hasn't tasted pussy in my kiss.

It was an urgent kiss, very hot. And it reinforced more than just our emotional connection: she went right back over the top and came again in the middle of it, just a couple minutes after her last orgasm. I pulled back and grinned at Richard.

"One, two, three, swap?" I said. He laughed and nodded and I looked down at Rachel.

"I'm too close to give it to you right, pretty girl," I said. "I need reinforcements. Want to compare Richard's cock and mine again?"

She kissed me at some length, but then her eyes came into focus a little and she grinned and nodded.

"Wild child," I whispered to her with a wide grin and another kiss. There was a momentary pause when Richard went to change condoms and saw only one left, but he didn't argue when I gestured for him to take it.

Marie and I moved slow for a while, kissing and smiling and just loving the feel of each other. She was quite the picture, her hair wet with her sweat and her partners' and both it and her face carrying substantial DNA evidence of her evening. Her eyes were aware, but a little glazed. Definitely in a happy place. When I started to pick up the pace her arms slid around my neck and she pulled me down hard against her.

"Yes, baby," she whispered. "Oh, please..."

I've pointed out to her before that it's hard to both fuck energetically and hold each other that close, but we worked it out. Her hips lifted to meet mine and we found a rhythm, both of our energy climbing quickly.

I managed to last until she'd had one more orgasm or little series of them, but then it was just too much. She pulled me down hard as I came, kissing my neck and ear and whispering her love, and when it was done we spent a couple minutes kissing and laughing softly and teasing each other that we smelled like other people.

Finally I shifted off her, putting my back against the couch by Daniel and helping Marie slide over to lay with her head in my lap. We all watched Richard and Rachel finish, then it was a room full of collapsed bodies and the smell of sex.

"This where we all take vows of secrecy?" said Mark after a few minutes. He grinned. "I mean, I know Andie said Henry could have some fun, but there's some girlfriends that can never, ever hear about this."

"Aw," said Marie. "Don't tell me that. I want to leave here still a little in love with you boys."

"What," he said, "are you saying you'll tell your boyfriend about this?"

Richard laughed and gave him an astonished look, but didn't say anything, his attention still mostly on Rachel as they lay with her head on his shoulder. Marie grinned and winked at him and didn't answer Mark directly.

"Here's what you do," said Marie. "Now that you know how much fun this is, you have one of your buddies- I suggest Richard- over and put the moves on your girl.Thenyou tell her where you got the idea. But you've gotta tell her, right?"

"Seriously," he said, laughing. "Are you saying you're going to tell your boyfriend you fucked six guys tonight?"

"Dude, you cannotbe that dense," said Henry from above us on the couch. He grinned at Marie. "I don't know whether I'm excited at the idea of letting Andie out with you or terrified."

"How about both?" she laughed, reaching up to give his hand a squeeze. "I can't imagine she's going to end up on the business end of six boys."

"Whatdoyou have in mind?" he asked. Marie looked up at him, I think trying to see if she was hearing a proprietary tone there, but it just sounded curious to me.

"Well, getting laid for one," she finally said with a shrug. "And if she doesn't freeze up like a deer in headlights or run screaming, I might try to introduce her to the fun of oral. Take a fiancé who doesn't go down and turn her into a wife who loves it."

Henry nodded thoughtfully, then grinned and squeezed her hand.

"Maybe when I talk to her in the morning," he said, "I can encourage her to let her hair down and have some fun. I kind of like the idea of her having a night like this.Straight-lacedis an understatement describing Andie."

"Oh my god!" said Mark suddenly. He pointed at Marie and I. "You two?"

Pretty much everybody cracked up. Daniel hadn't figured it out, but seemingly everyone else. Even the half-asleep Rachel.

"And on that note," I said, looking at the clock. Took us a while to get out the door because Marie's affection for the boys was high, everyone got lengthy good night kisses. And some good night feel-ups. It's hardly an exaggeration to say Marie falls a little in love with the majority of the guys she beds. Orcouches, in this case. Or floors. Both girls fell asleep in the truck on the way home, Rachel's head on Marie's shoulder, and Marie more or less passed out in the tub at home. I washed her as gently as I could given the mess she was, laughing each time she woke up enough to smile and kiss me. She smiled again as we settled into bed.

"You sure know how to show a girl a good time," she said.

"Thinkyoushowed the good time tonight, Sugarpop. I was just a happy passenger on the ride."

"Yeah," she said with a self-satisfied grin that made me laugh.

"So how would you like your bride-to-be served tomorrow?" she murmured after a moment, her eyes already closed.

"Whipped cream, cherry on top, the usual," I said. We chuckled quietly, close enough together for our lips to touch.

"You really, really love me," she sighed a moment later, at most half awake.

"Yes, I do," I said.

"And I really, really love you."

"Yes, you do."

Another happy sigh, and we were both out like lights.