Wedgie- at the Party

Story Info
So there I was, a few beers in and feeling sexy.
921 words
3.89
37.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~Just a quick story before my class starts, sorry for any typos/awkward phrasing~~~~

So there I was, a few beers in and feeling sexy. Kinky too, if you must know. I'd had a bit of a dry spell recently and I gotta tell you there's not much like the heady high of strong hops to get me light headed and frisky. Now don't get me wrong, the warm fuzzies of wine and the sloppy smiles are a lot of fun. But that night was beer night, and I was buzzed.

Buzzed and feeling naughty. Heck, I was feeling just about everything you could associate with a room full of sexy girls and guys and flowing alcohol. We at least all knew each other a bit too, and if the glances back and forth or the body-bumping laughter were any indication it was going to be a wild night. Alex, rocking the classic wife beater daisy dukes was the barest of any of us, but it looked like she was wearing panties instead of her normal sparkle studded thong. Her purple one had to be my favorite, even with the slightly tacky heart-made-of-diamonds holding the three strings together in the back. Talk about a sexy tan line.

I was bouncing around the room brushing into everyone, guys girls it didn't matter. A few ass grabs here and there too, that's how desperate I was to get my rocks off. I finally found what I was looking for with Steve's boxers peaking out and I dove right in, giving them a swift tug and spinning in front of him leaning back impishly. "Oh Steve, why bother with the pants at all?" He just laughed and pushed them back down, threatening me with a taste of my own medicine. As lame as my line was, I'd gotten back the one I wanted to hear. I knew this crowd and sooner or later somebody's shirt was coming off. From there it was just a matter of time till the threesomes in the corner, the grinding on the floor, and just the general devilry of a bunch of 20-somethings finally getting a chance to go a little crazy with people they trusted/thought were cool. But it wasn't going fast enough and I needed to get the ball rolling.

So I did what any girl would do, loosened my belt and pulled the panties up. Now THERE was a billboard, the sign that said "tonight is gonna be a good night folks." But I knew it'd take one more wedgie before the tables would turn my way and I'D get the attention I was craving. Beth was laughing and hitting on some cute guy so I weaved my way over laughing and toasting as I went, putting my finger coyly to my lips as I stood behind her winking at her date. Setting my beer down I wrapped my arms around her and slid them down to her hips and kissed her in the ear, and she greeted me with laughter. Laugher turned to squeals as I slipped my hands down the back of her pants and tugged a white thong out into view. She whirled around a grabbed a fist full of my boob, twisting it and cackling as she called me a bitch. I let her finish, loving the pain and how everyone was staring at me.

"C'mon Beth, it was just a wedgie, they're not that bad!" I exclaimed over the music and from the back I heard Steve say

"She gave another one? I think its time for that medicine!"

I knew he was coming for me but I also knew Francine was behind me and what a slut she could be. I backed away from Steve laughing and bumped into Francine, instantly feeling her hands clawing at my red panties and giving them a firm lift. Am I brilliant or what? She did a pretty good job too, holding them long enough for the room to get a good view but as I twisted away I made sure to pull the front up a bit with my thumbs so there was full 360 degree exposure. Steven finally made his way over and asked if I had enough.

"Steve baby" I said holding my beer up and taking the plunge. "I came for the long haul."

As I turned away I felt a REAL set of hands grabbing my waist band and Steve began lifting, that piercing pain in my ass slowly fading to warmth and tingly pressure as it rubbed inbetween my cheeks. Sure enough, while I was occupied with Steve Beth's hands shot out and grabbed hold of the front, giving them a good tug and splitting my lips. Now they'd finally gotten my bodyweight into the wedgie and I barely suppressed a moan; tiptoes brushing the floor I threw my hands to my sides and laughed again as I got wetter and wetter. By the time they set me down the snogging had started, and various hands began rubbing other various crotches, chests, legs... But with everyone one but me! I looked around and realized I was the lone girl out, so I finished off what was left of my beer and winked at the two lesbians whispering in each other's ears. I licked the top of my bottle and motioned towards the side room, and they giggled. I spun and took firm steps away, but I heard them sliding towards me.

The rest, well... Maybe another time. ;)