Wednesday Afternoon Delight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
John S
John S
4 Followers

John shook his head and said, "No. Noooooooo."

"What?" Hanna said as she speed up the movement of her hand. "I said to tell me the truth. You want to fuck Julia, don't you? You want to fuck her just as bad as you want to fuck me, don't you?"

Again, as he fought for control, John shook his head violently and said, "Nooooooooo."

Hanna touched her lips to his ear as she stroked a little slower and said, "Are you sure?"

John nodded his head up and down this time but didn't say anything.

"You don't want to fuck her just as much as you want to fuck me?" Hanna asked again.

"No," John said. "I want to fuck you."

"That's good," Hanna said. "But you would like to watch her and me, wouldn't you?"

John gritted his teeth back together and Hanna increased her tempo again and said, "Don't lie. You know you want to watch us doing nasty things to each other."

John couldn't take it anymore and groaned loudly. As soon as Hanna realized he was going to cum, she clamped her lips over his cock and began to suck for all she was worth. She kept sucking even as she felt his semen hitting the back of her throat and she didn't stop until she had sucked up and swallowed every last drop. Then she leaned up and kissed John on the lips. Then she kissed her way from his lips down to his neck and on down to his chest. She took one nipple between her lips and began to kiss, lick and suck it. Then she kissed her way over to the other one and gave it the same attention.

She kissed her way down his stomach and then to his limp cock and she took it back into her mouth. As he began to respond to her lips and tongue, he pulled her by the legs and nestled his face into her pussy. She was already quite wet but got only wetter as he began to slowly lap his tongue up and down the length of her pussy lips. As soon as he was again fully erect, she rolled off of him and smiled. "You do that real good," she said. Then she crawled up so that she could put her lips back to his ear and as she took his cock into her hand and began to stroke it very slowly, she said, "But, to be honest, Julia does it better."

John groaned and gritted his teeth again, and Hanna purred to him, "That turns you on, doesn't it?"

John nodded his head up and down.

Hanna smiled and purred some more, "You wish she was here, don't you?"

John nodded again as Hanna continued to slowly stroke his cock. "What do you wish she was here doing?"

John didn't answer.

"Huh," she said. "Do you wish she was here letting you watch me eat her pussy?"

John nodded and Hanna said, "That's right. You want to watch me go down on her, don't you? And, you want fuck me from behind while I do it, don't you?"

John nodded again as she rolled onto her stomach and offered herself to him. John wasted no time in moving onto his knees and positioning himself behind her upraised ass. Normally, when he fucked Imelda this way, he could enter her with one stroke. That wasn't the case with Hanna, and it was her turn to moan and groan as he slowly worked his cock into her. Now it was his turn to tease her a little bit as he got his cock about half way inside and then pulled it all the way out.

"Nooooo!" she moaned as he rubbed the length of her pussy lips with the head of his cock. "I want it in me."

"What was that?" he asked.

"In me," she screamed. "I want your cock inside me."

"Ahhhhh," he said as he pushed his cock a quarter of the way into her. "I thought you just wanted to tease. I didn't think you actually wanted to fuck."

"Yessssss," she moaned as he inch by inch worked his cock the rest of the way into her. "That's it, John. That's what I want. Put it in me. Please. I want it all."

So, he gave her what she wanted and pierced her with his cock. She was so tight it felt as if he were going to split her in two, but she kept thrusting back to meet him as he thrust forward until he had penetrated her entirely. "Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, my fucking God," she screamed as thrust himself into her time after time after time.

"Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. That feels so fucking good," she screamed as he reached a hand underneath her and stroked her clit while he pistoned his cock in and out of her pussy.

"You like that?" he whispered to her.

"Oh yes. Oh yes," she screamed as he brought her to one orgasm after another.

"That's what I thought," he said as he began to pound into her for all he was worth until he could no longer hold back his own climax.

He started to pull out, but Hanna felt him and said, "No. Cum inside me. Tonight when I'm licking Jeff's cum out of her, I want Julia to be licking your cum out of me."

That was all John could take, and he grunted and shot his load deep into her pussy until he could not give her another stroke and he pulled out and collapsed next to her. She snuggled up to him and rested her face on his shoulder and told him, "That was incredible, but next time will be better."

John shook his head and said, "That was the best fuck I ever had in my life. I don't see how it could possibly be any better than that was."

She gave him her evil grin and said, "Of course it can. Next time, instead of talking about it, I'll really be going down on Julia while you fuck me."

John didn't say anything, so she touched her lips to his ear one more time and said, "And, if you're really good. I mean really, really good. We'll flip around and you can fuck Julia while she goes down on me."

John started to protest his denial, but Hanna just put a finger to his lips and said, "Shhhh. Let's get a short nap and maybe we'll have time to do it again before Mrs. Stone comes home."

John S
John S
4 Followers
12