Weekend at School Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This one is a good seven inches long, plenty long enough for that sweet pussy of yours," she winked at me, "but it also has a suction cup on the bottom. It comes in handy when you don't have someone around like me to use it on you. It's perfect by the way for using in the shower." Megan beamed as I know she flashed back to our time in the dorm shower just like I did as I stood there clutching dearly to my blue vibrator. I also looked at the toy and cocked my head wondering what the suction cup was for.

"You know," Megan added knowing I had no idea what that feature did, "you stick it on the shower wall at just the right height and you bend over and back on to it." She then proceeded to hold the dildo behind her and hump back at it.

"Megan!" I squealed first looking around to see if anyone heard me and second to see if anyone saw what she had just done. I did catch one young guy looking our way. He smiled and nodded his head at me. I blushed crimson and looked immediately away.

"I'll take that one," I said as I snatched it from Megan's hand.

Megan laughed. "Okay, then we only have one more item to get," she said and turned to head to the other end of the store.

I followed her now noticing there were a few men around the store and most of them were looking our way. I tried not to look at their faces but one obviously older gentleman nodded at me and I caught his wink and his gaze. I lingered a little too long and blushed once again when he winked at me a second time. I put my head down and trotted up behind Megan. She was looking at and grabbing through packages of what looked like different colored bead necklaces. She nearly made me jumped back when she suddenly grabbed for a particular package and spun around.

"Yes! These will do nicely."

"What do I need a necklace for?" I asked curiously.

"A necklace?" Megan scrunched up her face before beginning to laugh.

"No, these are anal beads. This is another sex toy I'd like to introduce you to," she saw my eyes widen. "Don't worry, I'll make sure you enjoy them. This is a medium size set that is blue like your vibe there." She nodded to the packages I had clutched securely to my chest.

"In fact," she went on as she reached by me to another item on the wall, "we may as well get you one of these to complete the matching set."

I saw the words on the package as it went by my head...'Butt plug'.

I remembered she had showed me hers and at that very moment my asshole began to tingle more than my pussy as I remembered liking when she played with me back there. I was speechless as I held all those toys while she led me to still another section that I soon saw was full of oils and lubricants. She went right to a particular bottle and picked it off the shelf and added it to the pile in my arms.

"That's the one I use. I'm sure you'll love it. Now what else should we get while we're here," Megan put her finger to her lips and began to peruse the rest of the store.

"Megan, stop!" I finally uttered as I shifted everything I was carrying to avoid dropping anything. "I don't want to get any more stuff. I need to be able to hide these toys from my roommate Jacqueline."

"Fine! I think you have more than enough for us to get you started," she said, me picking up on the word 'us' in the sentence.

So she led me back to the front counter where the attractive cashier looked at me and smiled again. I smiled back just as nervous, if not more than the first time we had looked at one another but definitely picking up on a new vibe from a sexy looking woman as her eyes took me in.

"Looks like you guys have some nice selections there?" she said to us as she started to ring up the items.

"Yeah, it's her first time here," Megan said tapping me on the shoulder.

"Oh indeed!" The woman eyed me again with a raise of her eyebrow. "Well sweetie, I have a feeling you will be coming back here soon to make some more purchases. At least I hope so," she said to me with the broadest smile on her face yet, and then a long lingering look down and back up my body.

I shivered as she put everything into a plain brown bag. Then she leaned forward to hand it to me giving me a very nice view of her extra huge tits.

"Is your friend going to show you how to use these toys or do you need some help from an experienced woman for your first time?" The lady leaned on the counter baring her deep cleavage.

I was every bit embarrassed and I'm sure I blushed redder than before, but I boldly responded back to her, "No my friend is planning on showing me how to use them, but maybe the next time I come back you could help me test out a couple of them," I took the money from my purse and handed it to her.

"I would be delighted to help you out anytime, sweetie," the older woman responded as she made change only she hung onto it an extra couple seconds as our eyes met. Something told me I wouldn't mind trying out some of the other items in the store with her.

"Girls, you have a good time tonight and come back real soon." she said to us.

"Oh trust me, we will," Megan responded as I ran out the door to her car.

"She is pretty hot, huh?" Megan asked as she got into the car.

"Yeah, I guess she is for an older woman," I said to her as I felt my thong getting wet again as I held tightly to the package with those hot sex toys anticipating what they would be doing to me soon enough.

"She's not that much older than us," Megan said as she started the engine and backed out of the space. "Besides, I bet you'd like the taste of her pussy."

"Megan!"

"What? I'm just saying. She's the one that turned Claire on to the tasty douches who in turn got me hooked. Her pussy tastes great," Meagan went on as she pulled out onto the road. "I slept with her last year, after I got some toys one Friday night. She took me back to her place and fucked me like crazy with her strap-on. It was great. I see her every couple of weeks."

If she could have seen the look on my face as I stared over at her she would have lost it I know, but luckily she was a good driver and kept her eyes on the road. Mine were wide open in shock knowing I had just met another of Megan's lovers, another older woman.

As we walked back up to our dorm, Megan grabbed my free, "Let's go to my room."

"That is fine with me," I said as she tugged me along and I held tight to the brown paper bag full of sex toys.

She led me down the hall passed my room towards her. As soon as she opened the door our hands were all over each other. The bag dropped to the floor as we scrambled to take off each other's clothes. Within seconds I was down to my pink and black bra and thong. I had her top and bra off and I was working on getting her jeans down as she unhooked my bra. We moved backwards towards her bed, trying not to trip over our hastily discarded clothes. My hand slid down into Megan's jeans and inside of her thong. Her pussy was soaked just like mine!

"Yes that's it Christina, slip a finger into my pussy," the hot blonde moaned into my ear.

Not wanting to disappoint her, I followed her instructions and started to move my middle finger in and out of her hot wet pussy. As I did, she shook her ass and the jeans slid down her legs to her ankles. She slipped off her shoes and then stepped out of her jeans before she pulled me in closer to kiss me. All the while I continued to finger her hot little snatch. As we were kissing, and we fell back onto her bed, my finger never left her pussy instead it actually went deeper inside when we bounced on the mattress. I went ahead and added a second finger as I felt her hand maneuver its way down into my thong. I chose to wear one of the sexy side tie ones. Her finger slid into my saturated pussy with ease and started pumping in and out of me at the same pace I was doing her pussy.

We lay side by side on her bed, not kissing, just fingering each other. I stared directly into her sky blue eyes as I felt the orgasm begin to take over my body. I had built up to that orgasm all afternoon and my body began to shake almost violently even as I plunged my two fingers in and out of her deliciously wet pussy. Within seconds she began to moan and ask me to go faster. As I creamed all over her fingers I increased the pace of my two in her until I felt her pussy spasm. She came all over my eager fingers as I still came on her. We kept on fingering each other for another minute at least until our nearly mutual orgasms finally subsided.

"Wow that was great," Megan whispered breathily in my ear.

"Yeah...tell me...about it," I replied between heavy breaths. "I think...that was...the quickest... I have ever...gotten off."

She leaned in and kissed me on the lips. I kissed her back but she didn't remain there long as she moved down to my tits and started to kiss my still erect, almost too sensitive nipples. I stiffened at the sensation before she moved on and licked her way down my stomach to the very top of my thong. She moved her tongue to my right hip and took the strings in her mouth then proceeded to undo the tie with her teeth. She then licked her back across my mid-section to my left hip and did the same thing there. I know I had goose-bumps all over as I've always found the hips a very sexy part of the body. She kissed my belly button and then took the top of my panties in her teeth and pulled it down exposing my swollen pussy lips.

"So which one of these new toys do you want me to use on you first?" she asked me with a smile on her face inches away from my totally sopping pussy.

"Why don't you use one that we didn't buy tonight? How about using that strap-on of yours?" I said back to her as I rolled my own nipples in my fingers.

"You think you're ready for it?" she asked with an already delighted smile on her face.

"Yeah I think I'm ready. I am so nice and horny right now, so ready to get fucked by you the rest of the night." I squirmed on her bed trying to get my pussy closer to her mouth.

"Okay then. This is going to be fun," she said to me as she got off of the bed and walked over to her dresser. She opened the top drawer and moved some of her underwear and bras around. I could see something like a belt being pulled up in her hand and when she turned to walk back toward the bed and me I saw what was attached to it.

"That thing is huge, Megan!" I said almost too calmly for the amazement I really felt as I stared at the size of the fake cock dangling from the harness.

She went by the bed and grabbed the lube off of her night stand.

"Get off the bed," she said rather brusquely.

I hesitated only a second still looking at that long, fat dildo sticking out that leather harness. But blinking, I quickly got up as I watched her take off her thong. I glimpsed that beautiful pussy of hers and swooned anew as she stepped into the harness. I noticed then there was a smaller dildo on the inside of the contraption. She carefully slipped that into her wet, glistening pussy before she put the belt around her waist. Once buckled up she stood there next to the bed with what had to be the manliest 'cock' I had ever seen protruding out from her pelvis. It may have been fake and made of rubber cock but seeing it stick out from her so profoundly I was watering for it from my mouth and my pussy.

And before she had a chance to order me to anything else, I got down on my knees in front of her, took the head of that 'cock' in my mouth and began to suck on it as if it was the real thing.

"What a good girl you are, Christina," she said as she patted me on the head. "I didn't even have to tell you to get down and suck on my big fay my cock. Oh yeah, suck it good, you dirty little girl!"

And so I sucked away on that artificial cock taking it in my mouth as far as I could again and again, before Megan put her hands to my cheeks to stop me and nodded for me to get up. I stood and looked into her burning blue eyes as I wiped the drool from my lips. She smiled and then turned up the bottle of lube to deliver a couple drops of shiny thick liquid to the tip of her fake cock. She put some more on her fingertips and looking right into my own brown eyes stuck her fingers down between my pussy lips.

I squinted and moaned at the sensation.

"Hmmm, not sure we'll need this after all, you are so wet already, you naughty girl," she twisted her two fingers up inside me before all too quickly pulling them back. "Now turn around, bend over my bed and spread your feet."

I nibbled on my lip as I turned as ordered, bent at the waist and lowered my palms to her unmade bed.

Her hand rubbed my butt. "It's going to feel a bit cold at first because of the lube, but it will warm up quickly as it mixes with your own hot juices." She nudged the big dildo up against my pussy lips. Already it felt much larger than the dildo she had leant me to fuck myself with earlier in the day. Slowly Megan pushed that fat head into me and she took her time working it on stretching my pussy like it had never been stretched before. I let out more than a few soft moans, but didn't feel too much pain I guess as I had cum a few minutes earlier loosening myself up down there. I was also well lubricated. I was ready for Megan's cock.

When she finally had most of the dildo in me I knew I was stuffed like I had never been stuff before. I so enjoyed the feeling as she held it in there for a few moments then slowly, very slowly she eased the dildo back out until just the thick head remained in me.

"Oh Megan, that felt so wonderful, please put it back in me," I said feeling cheated of that huge cock of hers.

"Don't worry sweetie, you are going to get plenty more of my big fat cock," and with that she eased it back in which immediately made me squeal and rise up on my tip toes as the big, long shaft slid all the way back up into me. I swear it hit places I had never felt touched before. It was incredible!

This time she moved the strap-on dildo in and out of me at a nice even pace. I felt her hands grab onto my hips as she picked up the pace. "You like the feeling of my cock fucking your sweet little pussy?"

I could only groan in delighted response as I felt another orgasm building up as she kept on fucking me. Suddenly tough I felt the dildo come all the way out of my pussy. I also felt the cool air rush up into that vacant space. I looked back at her with a questioning, frustrated look.

"Get up on my bed on your hand and knees. I really want to fuck you now," she said rather insistently with a deep husky tone in her voice.

I got up on the bed as she bade me and before I could barely get settled she scooted up behind me and slid the dildo back into me and got right back to her previous fucking pace. Again and again, she pounded my pussy like it had never been pounded before. She really wanted this. I so need that cock, I needed her cock. It felt so different, so good, being fucked by another woman like that.

But then she stopped as suddenly as she had before. But before I could look back with my frustrated look again I felt her pull my ass cheeks apart, this was followed by a drop of lube being applied to my asshole.

"Oh Megan, you aren't going to fuck my asshole are you?" I nervously called back to her.

Without a word she shoved a finger up there as she shoved the fake cock even harder back into my pussy.

"Oh yesssss!" I called out and grunted at each deep stroke.

She quickly added a second finger and soon was finger fucking my ass as fast as she was fucking my pussy with the strap-on. The dual pleasure was another new experience for me. I felt my orgasm begin and I started moaning. I began to rock my hips back against hers to get even more of the large dildo into me but was disappointed when Megan's fingers slipped out of my asshole. Only the vacant feeling there didn't last long as they were replaced by something else. I whipped my head back sure she was about to shove that big fake cock of hers into my virgin ass. Instead I saw a smaller dildo in her hand and then could feel it entering my ass.

"Where did you...?" I started to ask, but stopped at the deep sensation of the new fake cock entering my tight ass.

"I keep this one under my pillow for emergencies," Megan commented as she shoved it on up my butt.

It was not sooner inside me when it sent me over the edge and I came hard all over its bigger, thicker friend pounding hard into my heated pussy.

"Oh yesss, I'm cum...I'm cumming!"

Megan kept right on fucking me with both sex toys and even quickened her pace with the smaller one. I was amazed at the feeling in my ass as it contracted around the toy more than my pussy did around the fake cock. I kept cumming and could tell by her moans she was getting off on the small dildo that was embedded in her pussy. She leaned over me and huffed through her own obviously intense orgasm.

We continued like this for another couple of minutes until she got up off me and slapped my bare butt. I yelped at that and also the feeling as she slowly pulled both dildos from my pleasure-wracked body. I looked back at her with a sated look on my face.

"Don't look so satisfied, we're not done yet," she said and crawled around me and laid down on her back. "Get down here and straddle my cock, sweetie."

I smiled and quickly got the dildo back in my wet pussy as I hovered over her hips. I couldn't believe how easily I was able to swallow that big thick monster by now. I took it up in me slowly but managed to get every inch inside me until my very wet, very sloppy pussy settled onto the leather harness. Once filled, I leaned forward and kissed my new lover on the lips. I don't know how long we kissed, but I held that ever erect fat cock in me the whole time. After a while I felt Megan's body undulate beneath me. She made slow shallow thrusts up into pussy with 'her' cock.

We played with each other's tits and fingered one another's clits for several minutes more as she fucked me from below. Before long I was breathing hard as I built up to another climax. Damn, I was so horny as she fucked me slowly and gently.

"Are you ready to cum again, Christina?" I heard the sexy whisper as I had my eyes closed savoring the wonderful sensations this woman was giving me.

"Yes,' I said simply before pinching her nipple.

We ground our pelvises together and groped tits again and again. I kissed her hard once more before I began to rock back and forth at a quicker pace. Pretty soon I was slamming myself down onto that dildo while I rubbed my clit furiously. Megan's hands were busy playing with my tits. Then with a flash of hot energy spurting into my body I fell over onto the sexy blonde, our cheeks mashed together then I felt it...

"Ohhhhhh yesssssssss I'm cummmmmmmmmmming," I groaned into her warm moist cheek.

"Ohhhhhh go harder Christina, go hard...oh fuck yes...I'm cummmmmmming tooooooo!"

With her command I slammed my pussy down on her 'cock' and came like crazy all over it and she groaned and squealed below me in her own orgasm.

We continued on like that for another couple of minutes before I fell limp onto her own sweat drenched body. Like that we held each other for several more minutes. Then she took my face I her wet palms, kissed me on the forehead and said in a whisper, "I'm going to expect you to be spending a lot of time down here in my room this semester, sweetie."

"That sounds like a plan to me," I eagerly responded and lowered my lips to hers.

Later I took the harness off her, strapped it to my waist and returned the favor to my new lover. My girl lover, who I fucked like I thought I never could fuck a woman. After we had exhausted ourselves done we grabbed our robes and headed off for another shower.

"Christina, do you think Jacqueline would be interested in joining us next time we go shopping to your new favorite store?" Megan asked as she was washing my tits.